The Knight Of Zuke | Book 1 #...

Oleh HyperKatKei

Azulrea Ruben; a girl who everyone outcasts, finds herself encountered by a group of dark forces when trying... Lebih Banyak

The Spiritualists Series
🔯 🌟 CAST - Celebrity Version 🌟 🔯
🌟 Character Art 🌟
🌟 Character Art | Part II 🌟
✡️ 1. Hell Breaks Loose ✡️
✡️ 2. Mystique Aroma ✡️
✡️ 4. Magician or An Ice Prince? ✡️
✡️ 5. Visions Of The Past ✡️
✡️ 6. Tiger Eyes ✡️
✡️ 7. Damothalon History ✡️
✡️ 8. The Promise ✡️
✡️ 9. Food Fight! ✡️
✡️ 10. Feels Like Home ✡️
✡️ 11. Dream Manipulation ✡️
✡️ 12. Combat Training Or Wild Games?✡️
✡️ 13. Cold As Ice ✡️
✡️ 14. Necromancy ✡️
✡️ 15. The Golden Flaming Dragon ✡️
✡️ 16. Qing Huang of Feng Hua ✡️

✡️ 3. The Chosen One ✡️

33 3 54
Oleh HyperKatKei

Chapter 3 : The Chosen One

Astyria - Burn

WinterMelody_98

✡️✡️✡️

Standing inside a huge room with clothes, I was left here alone to dress up. All the clothes as I inspected were all in black. There was nothing in colour. As I kept walking further and further into the room, I couldn't help but suddenly hear whispers. They were whispers I have never heard before. The voices were of females. It was like angel music. All I could do was suddenly stop in my tracks, close my eyes and listen. The voice hit my ear drums like a music box playing and I felt as if I was suddenly feeling light. My whole body felt light.

The darkness that surrounded me when my eyes were closed, made me picture an outfit. It was an outfit I had never seen before. Like magic, the outfit floated towards me and it got attached to me. First, a leather black tank top with one strap stuck to my body along with leather black pants. Like someone was drawing over me, black leather combat boots appeared on my feet and around my waist, a snake-like belt appeared on me. It had small chains hanging. Talk about total grunge. On top of all this, a beautiful black cloak appeared around me. To my surprise, it had those curvy glowing-like green floral designs but with snakes. To my surprise, they moved.

Just as those beautiful singing voices stopped, my eyes opened up and to my surprise, I was in the outfit that just was in my mind. I twirled around to see if someone was playing some magic tricks on me. But to my dismay, there was no one around to be playing any pranks or whatever with me. Just then, the door burst open with a freaked out Aoi staring in utter shock at me.

"Omg Zu! Don't tell me they bewitched you!" Aoi exclaimed in shock and quickly held me by the shoulders and turned me to the left and right to see if I was alright like a parent.

"I am alright idiot! Geez! Give me a break already! But I should be asking you that! Is your brain doing alright?" I asked, rolling my eyes and pulling his head to check.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! But I kinda-" he was suddenly cut off by a girl in anger screaming.

Aoi quickly took cover behind me while I slowly walked out of the room to find myself staring into a room fully frozen in ice with ice crystals hanging from the ceiling. The girl who happened to be screaming was Rue. She had the darkest of black long hair with her skin being a little pale. But she was outstandingly beautiful, though she had dark eyeliner with dark lipstick. Her outfit basically said "I'm a witch". She had a typical witch outfit with those pointy witch hats. All she needed was a broom that could float. From the state she was in right now, she had slipped on ice.

"You! I want to kill you! I want to rip your heart out and eat it raw!" She screamed, standing up to her feet and pointing angrily at Aoi.

"Woah! Woah! Let's not get graphical here. What just happened here though." I asked stretching my hands in order to protect Aoi from the sides.

"Your friend there, iced the whole place." Xin answered with a smile.

Xin was someone who seemed to be a cheerful person even though he was the oldest of all of us. I knew a little about them when they introduced themselves to me when the Queen left. He was cute too. He was the one that looked totally Asian. From his introduction, he's Chinese. His outfit spoke of superiority. He had on a typical military type outfit but in total black and those green shiny designs all over him.

"Wait, you did this?" I turned around and asked Aoi in shock.

"Yeah! It's not my fault my powers went out of control! She scared me!" Aoi pointed at Rue, still hiding behind me.

I just sighed when Enzo stepped forward. He had blonde hair with green eyes. His eyes were sharp too, which made him look like a reptile. His outfit was similar to Luca.

"Okay everyone! Enough! We are gonna be late for assembly! Aoi and Azulrea will be having their selection ceremony." Enzo spoke with so much seriousness that all of us got really silent.

He kind of reminded me of Mr Isaac. Just as we stepped out of the room, Enzo used some kind of power that made the room go back to its usual self. But, Aoi and I looked in awe at how amazing this place was. We were on top of the third floor where the roof was legit glass that you could see the sky. It was night time with a lot of stars visible in the sky. But in the glasses, I spotted golden designs of different animals glowing.

Just as I looked around the walls while we walked down a circular staircase like in those movies with castles, this place was like a huge castle. There was a red carpet with floral designs. The walls contained pictures of different teachers and the royal bloodline. Suddenly, I stopped in front of a picture of a lady with long red hair. The harder I looked, the picture started to change back and forth to my face and this lady's. She had hazel eyes like I did with that star mark on her neck. My hands automatically went to my shoulder where I had a birthmark of a star.

My thoughts were shattered when Luca suddenly grabbed my cloak hood and started pulling me. He was basically dragging me while I stared back at that beautiful lady with red hair.

"No slacking off! You're annoying, you know that right." Luca sounded so annoyed and frustrated.

"Excuse me! I was only admiring the beauty of this place. Can't I do that?" I crossed my arms as I shrugged off Luca's hand while filling him from behind.

"You can, but that doesn't mean you suddenly go missing from everyone else." Luca pointed to the front where I noticed everyone else was not in sight.

I cleared my throat and started walking faster this time. "Sorry, so where are we heading?" I asked as I stopped in front of a staircase that led to the left and right.

"This won't do. We are already late." Luca suddenly appeared next to me in a flash and all I did was blink and stare. But I noticed the black smoke.

"What won't-" I was cut off mid sentence when Luca suddenly held me close from the waist and suddenly snapped his figures. Black smoke surrounded us when darkness engulfed me. All I did was scream in fear. "Ahhhh! What the hell!"

Just when everything became visible, I stepped back from Luca and dusted myself like a maniac, realising Luca teleported. "Don't do that! I hate that!" I screamed when I heard the room suddenly get silent.

I turned to the front to notice we were in the grand hall with huge chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, while all the students and everyone else stood below in perfect straight rows. There were wooden benches like in a church. The windows were like church windows. But, I was concentrating on the Queen who was having a hand over her mouth and laughing. She slowly let down her hand and sat properly.

"Azulrea, please come here." She called me with her soft voice.

I started to walk quickly when I turned back and gave Luca a death stare. He's so dead after this. If I am in trouble, I blame it on Luca. My body was fuming as I walked towards the queen. The closer and closer I got to the queen, my steps became slower. Just when I got to the middle, I realised there was a pillar with a silver globe like thing on it. Like I always used to do, I got interested in the architecture when I walked around it and observed it. The pillar was actually a pillar of animals.

"What is this silver ball on top?" I asked as I placed my hand on it.

Aoi who was standing a few feet away, I saw him place a hand on his forehead. "Oh no, there she goes."

The crowd started to stare intensely at me. The queen suddenly stood up with her hands behind her back and gave me a wide smile. This made me suddenly let go of the globe and stood straight, waiting for a punishment of the sort. Before she could speak, I spoke.

"Sorry, I am sorry." I even knelt down when I turned to look at Aoi and the others, my eyes fell on Luca who gave me an amused grin.

"It's okay Azulrea. Please stand up and stand with your friends." She pointed towards where Aoi was.

With a bow, I stood up and ran towards him and stood next to him. He was about to say something to me when the Queen called his name. With a look that said we will talk later, he quickly walked towards the Queen.

"Aoi Tenshi, you hold a great power my child. From now on you will be named as Ten. Please step in front of the Pillar of Oracles and place both your hands on it." She addressed him kindly.

I could sense Aoi's nervousness as he walked slowly towards the globe. As he walked, Rue broke the silence.

"You missed the first half Azulrea." Rue whispered to me with her cold tone and with her hands crossed.

"Oh, I am sorry." I addressed apologetically.

"Someone was distracted." Luca answered with amusement in his tone.

"You!" I almost threw my hands at him when Enzo placed a hand on my forehead and pushed me lightly.

"Azulrea, behave! You can do your bickering later. I will explain later on what you missed." Enzo answered like he was the eldest.

I crossed my hands in anger and just stared at Aoi. I can deal with Luca later. Just as he placed his hands on the globe, white light surrounded him. Suddenly, I started to hear whispers. I looked at everyone else to see if they heard but they were talking and just staring at Aoi. Was it just me that could hear the whispers coming from the globe? I looked at the other students. Most of them were talking. Just as I looked at the Queen, she turned towards me like she sensed me and gave me a wide smile. Just then, I heard a voice.

"Aoi Tenshi, now named Ten, you belong to the house of ZAPPHIRE. Holds the power of ice magic, ice manipulation, ice generation and Arctic magic. Your spirit guide is a Reindeer."

The voice faded when all of a sudden from the students that stood, a boy stepped out. He was so pretty. He had beautiful sharp eyes with black shiny hair. He also had the most milky white skin and girls seemed to drool over him. Suddenly, he turned into a beautiful white mystique reindeer. He suddenly ran towards Aoi leaving tracks of snowflakes from his hooves. Just as he got in front of him, he changed back to human form. When Aoi was about to fall back with the shock and surprise, the guy grabbed Aoi's arm and held him in place.

"I'm Keith Xavier, but my spirit name is Key. I'm your spirit guide." He smiled so brightly that I noticed Aoi just blinked and stared.

He walked with Keith to where he had been standing in the group of students. I realised it was the line of ZAPPHIRE. After Aoi, it wasn't my name that was being called. I was confused. But, it turned out there were other new students. Did the Queen forget me? I hope not. I just watched who the other new students were.

Leona Alexandria, named as Lana, was a brunette. She had long curly dark brown hair that was up to her waist. She seemed to be like one of those proud girls. More of like a queen bee if you ask me. It reminded me of school back in my hometown. It happens that she belongs to the ZUKE house and her spirit guide is a Lizard named Brianka Su Lee. Her spirit name was Bri.

I got a bit bored waiting and my feet were starting to ache. There were a lot of new students and I couldn't concentrate on all of them. Just as I thought of sitting down on the floor without anyone noticing, I heard my name being called. Finally, it was my turn.

With a smile I started to walk towards the Queen. But everyone seemed silent and was whispering about me. Did something happen? I was a little confused. Well, obviously I missed the first half of this ceremony. Ignoring everyone else, I stood in front of the Queen. She smiled and suddenly, to my surprise she placed a hand on my head. She had her eyes closed and I stood completely still. This was very different from others.

To my shock, black smoke started to twirl around me. It's like this smoke was coming out from me. I slowly looked from the corner of my eyes at others and they all had shocked faces. This smoke suddenly got to my skin. Like tattoos, I got them printed onto my skin. They burned my skin like I was really being burnt. I held in the pain. My whole body was in pain. I realised I had these curvy marks all over my body. They were darker than Luca's and everyone else's. Mine was more green than black. Just when the Queen slowly let go, I dropped to the floor. I just sat down on the ground breathing hard.

"Azulrea Ruben, now named Ruby, please go and place your hands on the Pillar of Oracles." She addressed me softly.

As I had trouble standing up, she helped me to my surprise. I thought she was punishing me but she wasn't.

"Ruby, you were actually picked last my dear. We never thought of having you hear but, I sensed strong power within you. There is a huge green flame inside your body. You are a unique child my dear. Now go, place your hands." She sounded so kind and sounded like Arabella. Somehow, I suddenly felt a connection to the Queen but it was hard to place.

I slowly walked towards the pillar and placed my hands on the globe. Suddenly, I heard those whispers. They were pretty loud this time but I held in the ringing in my ears of the voices. As it slowly died down, that rough voice spoke up.

"Ruby, hmmm... you are a hard one. You have something greater. You are a unique one. But, a spirit guide for you will be a hard choice. I will tell you this now. You also have a power that will someday go out of control. For that, you will need a stronger spirit guide." He paused.

A white light suddenly brightened the hall. Luca, and three more guys that I don't recognize were floated into the air and suddenly dragged to the platform in front of me. Luca was kind of surprised that he adjusted his outfit and dusted himself as he stood properly after that. The other three seemed surprised and superior.

The rough voice suddenly started to speak again. "Ruby, if you look to your left, we have Jax, a spirit guide of an Arctic wolf from ZAPPHIRE who holds great power and is the team leader for all ZAPPHIRE spirit guides. Then to your right we have Will, a spirit guide of a seahorse from ZION. He's also the team leader for ZION. Next to him is Yin, a spirit guide of a red dragon from ZEN. Also a team leader. Then last but not least, Luca the one and only spirit guide of a snake from ZUKE. He's also a team leader but also from the bloodline of royalty." He suddenly paused as I took a good look at them.

My eyes wouldn't leave Luca. The visions suddenly appeared in my mind again. It's like I have seen him somewhere. Without saying a word, I started to walk slowly towards Luca. As I walked, I could sense the female population in the room getting jealous but ignoring them, I just walked and stopped in front of Luca. He just stared back at me.

"Looks like your pick is Luca. Be it then. Luca is Ruby's spirit guide. Ruby, you could have belonged to any house according to your powers, but since you picked Luca, you now belong to ZUKE. You have the power of healing, knowledge of past lives, telepathy, visions of other lands, seeing the future, suspension of gravity, immunity to pain, invincibility and wish-fulfilment. You hold all the powers of spiritualism..."

His voice fades and the room just stays silent with me still staring at Luca and him staring at me.

"I'm Prince Lucian Zephry of ZUKE and my spirit name is Luca." He smiles with amusement as I couldn't say a word.

My mind was still running with visions I never saw before. Maybe, it's part of my powers. But, as I remember from when I was small, I saw these visions. Some like nightmares and some like memories. I can find out for real if I am with Luca. I had a feeling I would anyway.

__________

Hey guys!

I am back with another update. Just to let you guys know that this time I wrote 2944 words. Yes!! This chapter is longer than last two chapters.

But I hope you guys loved this chapter the way I loved writing it!

What do you all think about the characters? Do let know in the comments section.

Thank you all for the support so far and all the love for this book! I appreciate it so much!

Thank you so much! And love you all!

Well, I will see you all in another chapter!

See ya!

- Kei

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85 2 49
Discovering a world of unimaginable powers and Immortals and her place in it, Yun must learn to wield her powers as she navigates through the relatio...
1.8K 98 40
Twenty years ago, the realm of Gryphon's Glenn was sent into chaos after a storm killed the King and the Prince. Five children born with great powers...
2K 392 32
Life has not been kind to Erica Winters. Hardened by her past and facing an uncertain future, she just wants to get by. Then she is recruited to join...
211 50 24
Aurora Bailey has had a hard life, and the horizon is only looking harder. She's finally had enough of her abusive partner and decides to leave him...