Weasley's Princess

By Rocklee_Shinogirl19

Carolina Weasley was the youngest Weasley. She was The Princess Of The Family with her caring, kind, and char... More

Table Of Contexts
Oc Characters
Book 1:Chapter 1

Part 1 [Prolonge]

117 0 1
By Rocklee_Shinogirl19

Carolina Weasley was known as the miracle child. She was the youngest of the Weasley bunch and her birthday well it was Christmas Eve. She was named for being born Strong and Joyful. She was born singing to the room as her mother, Molly Weasley put it. She was seen as a strong child because she never let the boys hurt her and stood up for herself. She was ready for anything or everything that stood in her way. No one could have know that her life would end so quickly.

If you could have one more moment with the people you love would you take it or leave it? Only time will tell how someone sacrifice it all for one person?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...