glow up// TAEKOOK- COMPLETE

De Kuvarsskristali

✨COMPLETED ✨ ✨Top Tae- Bottom Kook ✨Alpha Tae- Omega Kook ✨Sloooow Burn ✨Eventual Smut Jungkook is a 24 year... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

ten

1.1K 52 8
De Kuvarsskristali

ten

They were very silent during the flight. Jungkook was getting worried. Even though the King said that Jungkook did nothing wrong and he is actually sad because he broke Jihoon's heart; Jungkook just couldn't shake the feeling that the air between them is weird. And he has no idea how people will react to them in the pack house.

Island people were different. They were more calm. All Jungkook could think about was the news about them. Before he started work with the King, when Taehyung was a prince, he was seeing news and rumors about the Prince's flings all the time. It was always a picture of the Alpha leaving a club or a party with omegas or betas. And people were not very nice towards those 'flings.' They could say the meanest things.

As someone who experienced bullying so much, Jungkook always felt bad for those people. Because the media knew nothing about them but that didn't stop them from blaming those people to be a pick me girl/boy. People were hating them for no reason at all.

But it seemed like they were treating Jungkook differently. Was it because they were on the island? Was it because they were not at a party but a private dinner? Was it because people already saw Jungkook on television too much, talking on behalf of the King.

Another thing was he still didn't presented. Yes, people seemed to think that he was suitable to be the next Luna. Luna was traditionally an omega, rarely a beta. Jungkook felt panic rise over him all over again.

With Jihoon, Jin and Taehyung, Jungkook managed to build a new life that he forgot his insecurities. Most of the days he wasn't even thinking about the rank issue. Now what would happen if people started to bully him again for it? What if he gets fired because of this? He couldn't stop himself from worrying all through the flight. Taehyung didn't speak to him either. He still looked sad that he and Jihoon had a heated discussion. Jungkook knew Jihoon wouldn't make a big deal out of it. But it seemed like Taehyung was feeling guilty because of his sudden outburst.

He had to stop feeling guilty because of it too. Rationally he knew that none of this was his fault. He didn't ask for being photographed like that, he didn't ask for ending up in the news or becoming a trend topic in social media. And deep down he knew he wasn't gonna lose his job. It was an unnecessary anxiety . He was good at his job, Jihoon and Taehyung told him so. They already knew Jungkook didn't presented yet, they hired him anyway.

None of this was his fault. He really shouldn't feel so guilty. He needs to take care of himself now. He needs to be more confident.

Now it was all clear to him that he should have done it years ago. Obviously, he's gonna present as his rank some time, Taehyung was right. Doctors told him countless times that he is healthy. Even if people start to bully him again, he doesn't have to respond in the same way he did for years. He did nothing wrong. He should stand up for himself. He will stand up for himself.

___

Jungkook wakes Taehyung up 15 minutes before landing. Taehyung felt relieved seeing Jungkook smiling down at him fondly. He was feeling guilty for acting that way towards Jungkook and Jihoon. Taehyung isn't even sure if he deserves that much of a caring approach from the two of them.

He was already feeling super nervous around Jungkook because the last few days he actually behaved bolder around the boy. They spend so much time together, Jungkook was making Taehyung feel so 'normal.' The more Jungkook got comfortable around the alpha, the more alpha started to love it. Despite Jungkook's hesitant and respectful manners he was always so caring and delicate towards Taehyung.

He never assumed that Taehyung, being the super strong important alpha he is, always good. No, Jungkook was constantly checking on him. Taehyung had assistans before. None of them was like Jungkook. The boy was the kindest. Not just towards Taehyung because he is the King, but to everyone. He voluntarily managed all of pack house's charity organizations. He was loved among the staff and maids. He probably still didn't realize that he is one of the high ranked elite people now. Those things didn't matter to Jungkook.

Not to mention in the right environment , Jungkook was literally glowing. He wasn't using all of the resources he's been permitted to. His style was super simple.All that simplicity made Jungkook more seen. His dainty make up, soft curls, doe eyes, delicate body. The way he carries himself so purely made all of those thing so bold. When he saw his chance he proved himself to the world. He was so good at his job that Taehyung couldn't help but feel proud of him.All of his schedules, all of this management, yet he never made not even a one mistake. He talked to to the media in his name more time that Taehyung did for himself.

Taehyung wasn't blind, he saw how people were head over heels for Jungkook.Lots of them elite people were jealous, but Jungkook was so oblivious to their envy. And his people loved him every time Jungkook appeared on tv next to Taehyung. Taehyung knew all of it. It was on him to be more careful. But no matter what he did, he couldn't stop himself from wanting. Wanting Jungkook to be seen next to him, wanting the jealous glares that people throw in their direction. Jihoon even mentioned that a few of the high ranked alphas offered Jungkook jobs to improve his career.

''He can be more than an assistant now that he works with royalty. He can find a prestigious job at any important business that he wishes.''

These were the exact words of Jihoon. Taehyung didn't even want to listen. Told Jihoon that he can provide the best opportunities and conditions to Jungkook himself. Not the other alphas! He was the King for god's sake. He can just wait for Jungkook to complete his first year and arrange a promotion.

No one could've done what Jungkook was doing. No one can hold Taehyung up for his busy life. No one can make him a special herbal tea like Jungkook. No one can smile the way Jungkook smiles.
He smiled back at the boy. He is gonna make things right. He should treat him with more care.Taehyung truly believes that Jungkook was deserving the best in the world and Taehyung was ready to give him that.

''We're about to land.'' Jungkook informed him.

''Oh, okay, thank you.''

Taehyung tried to wake his mind up and fix his looks. There are probably a hundred photographers waiting at the airport. Waiting to shoot him and Jungkook together. The thought alone made him feel giddy in his place. Taehyung tried not to grin too hard.

Plane landed shortly after. Taehyung let the stuff to fix his appearance. He looked at Jungkook in a way he hoped would be encouraging. He knows that the boy probably feels pressure right now. Their eyes locked and Taehyung smiled at him. They're gonna be fine. Taehyung's gonna make sure of it.

Plane's entrance door is open now and they're ready to leave. Taehyung can already hear the sound of hundreds of flashes. He takes a deep breath and gets out.

The moment people saw him they started to scream ''your highness'' to get his attention for their photos.Jungkook followed him. Taehyung knows this. Taehyung can slightly catch his distressed scent. He hates it. All he wants to do is comfort the boy. While they're walking towards their car Taehyung tries hard as he can to smile and wave at people and not turn his back and look at Jungkook. But just when they're about to get in the car Jungkook's scent spikes so instantly that the alpha instictly checks on him with fast reflexes.

Everything happens in the blink of an eye. Taehyung turns back and looks at Jungkook and finds a terrified look on his face. Just when he's about to ask what happened the people start yelling and securities are raging all around, even the members of the media who are very satisfied with the content they got minutes ago now yelling Taehyung's name in a panicked tone. Taehyung holds Jungkook from both of his arms and pulls him to his own body in a flash.

Even though he doesn't know what's happening, his protective instincts are doing it for him. His mind is all alert.

Even though he only pulled Jungkook to himself, another body slammed into him with force at the same time.

That's when he figures out where Jungkook is looking.

''Jihoon!''

Jihoon makes a pained sound and grimaces his face, he is bleeding badly. He's just been shot at, with a bullet which suppose to hit Taehyung if Jihoon didn't jump in front of him.

''Jihoon, are you okay?''

Taehyung is losing himself. This can't be happening. Jihoon finally looks up through the pain but he doesn't speak to Taehyung, he speaks to the King's Guards.

''What are you waiting for you fools? Get the King out of here!''

Just when Taehyung's about to reject Jungkook manage to pull himself back together out of his shock and lead the Guards to carry Jihoon in King's car carefully. Taehyung just follows Jungkook and gets in the huge bulletproof car with one of the Guards. Guard (his name was Sunghoo right? Taehyung can't remember it.) talks with the driver and guided them to a safe hospital. He also starts to first aid Jihoon's wound.

''You are not fatally wounded sir. I'm just trying to stop the bleeding until we get to hospital.''

''I'm fine! You check the King!'' Jihoon says while hissing in pain. Taehyung looks at the situation in the car. He wants to reject, he wants to apologize, but he is so shaken that the words seem to fail him. So Jungkook speaks instead

''The King is fine hyung. We're fine. Try not to move so much. You're gonna hurt yourself even more.''

Jihoon's left shoulder is bleeding so much that all of the guard's, Taehyung's and Jungkook's clothes are covered in Jihoon's blood. They manage to get to the hospital in record time. Jungkook's suprisingly realizing the hospital is already full of King's Guards, which they helped carry Jihoon immediately. They didn't let Tehyung and Jungkook to follow Jihoon, instead they took Taehyung and Jungkook in separate rooms to examine, even though nothing clearly happened to these two, those are the royal protocol.

—--

''Can i go now doctor?''

''Yes sir'' Doctor replied politely.

''The King is in the next room.''

Jungkook rushes to the next room after thanking the doctor and seeing that another doctor is taking Taehyun's blood samples too.

''Hi.''

''How is he?''

''He's okay. They took the bullet out and he is sleeping. He's not gonna use his left arm for a while though.''

''He took a bullet for me Jungkook.''

''I know hyung.''

Taehyung looks away, eyes glimmering with unshed tears. ''He throw his body on me, to protect me and i, i treat him like shit today.''

Doc silently finishes his job and leaves them in the room. Jungkook rushes to Taehyung

''No, no. Don't think of it that way. I already told you, your friendship is so much more than that.''

''I feel terrible Jungkook. I need to speak to him. I need to apologize.''

''You will, everything's gonna be okay.''

Taehyung looked so sad that Jungkook didn't even think when he hugged him tightly. He just wanted to comfort the Alpha, and wanted to make Taehyung believe that things are gonna be okay. Taehyung gasped silently and for a second got really tense in Jungkook's arms. Just when Jungkook's about to get insecure and step back, alpha hugged him back real tight. He buried his face in Jungkook's neck and took a deep breath. Taehyung sighed audibly which made Jungkook's face turn red like a tomato. Jungkook feels the alpha's nose and lips on his skin, right in his neck, which makes his heart skip a few beats. This is very intimate. This is literally how mates scent each other.

They stand like that for a few minutes. Taehyung kept his head buried in Jungkook's neck, audibly inhaling once in a while. He kept holding onto Jungkook without saying anything and Jungkook let him, too lost to even comment.

They only let go of each other when someone knocked on the door. Taehyung tried to pull himself together and looked at Jungkook's eyes to see if he was okay before say ''Come in.''

One of the Guards came in. ''Jungkook-shi, with Jihoon being in hurt there are some responsibilities that needs to be taken care of sir.''

The Guard looked stressed and not sure of himself so Jungkook stepped up to relieve him.

''It's okay, i can fill in for Hyung for a few days, he needs to rest. Your Highness?''

''Uhm, yes sure. Do what you need to do.''

With that Jungkook and Guard left Taehyung in the room. Taehyung was just about to go too but the Doctor came inside in a little rush.

''Is everything okay doc?''

''Oh, Your Highness, i'm sorry for my manners i thought Jungkook-shi was in this room.''

''He just left. What's wrong? Is he okay?''

''Uhm, no he's just...the rest results came.''

''Tell me now.''

''We found a chemical in his blood tests. He is taking some sort of medicine to force himself to present. Which very bad for his health, and as you know very illegal too.''

''Jungkook...is trying to force himself to be present? But how? I never saw him take any sort of medicine.''

Taehyung felt tired. Why would Jungkook hide something like that from him? More importantly, did Taehyung make the boy uncomfortable in some way that he felt he needed to present unnaturally? This is going to be a very long day.

****

They didn't let Jungkook and Taehyung see Jihoon right away, which Jungkook was grateful for. Because the Guard, whose name was Sunghoo, informed Jungkook that there are matters which need to be taken care of immediately. Jungkook can not let Jihoon hyung down in a time like that.

Apparently the security managed to catch three of the alphas who planned the attack. One of them was in a very bad condition but the other two were ready to interrogate so Jungkook had to be there in Jihoon's absence with the head of the King's Guards. They left the hospital. Guards made sure to inform him that the King left right after them. Jungkook felt relief

that only took a few seconds.

He was about to go to see the man who was trying to hurt Taehyung. That sweet, caring, hardworking, good hearted Taehyung. He never felt that much of a rage in his life.

He reminded himself that their fate was in the King's hands. No one can hurt the prisoners or do anything really before the King rules.

Jungkook was feeling so hot that he could feel the little sweat drops on his forehead. It was getting harder and harder to breathe in the car, he couldn't wait to step outside. Even though where he is landing is the basement cells of the pack house. He somehow found comfort thinking about Taehyung just being a few minutes behind him, in his own car.

After what felt like a lifetime they arrived at the Pack House. Sunghoo guided him to the cells. Jungkook never really liked it here. Jin showed it to him just in case but it was super secure which means it was super dark and was being recorded all the time.

Before they go in Sunghoo stopped at the door. ''Sir, i must warn you. They are under heavy chemicals we use while interrogations. It's safe to say that they are some sort of drunk but it is harder for them to resist and lie in this state.''

Jungkook nodded. He took a deep breath, hoping it would calm his mind a little. He didn't want to be here at all. He just wanted to be next to Taehyung. His heart was pumping so hard at his chest.

They go inside together. The criminals looked out of it but they manage to help up their heads and looked at the new people who came inside.

''You.'' one of them said almost hissing and looking right through Jungkook.

''You were suppose to keep him distracted.'' Jungkook didn't understand a thing.

''Don't talk to him! Tell me who is behind all of this? Who do you take your orders from?'' Sungkoo yelled at the two. He was glowing with a dominance that even Jungkook felt intimidated. The man was right to be the head of the King's Guards.

The one who talked to Jungkook hick up severely and his head fell.The other looked numb enough that Jungkook didn't expect him to speak, but he did.

''We don't know his name. No one knows. We are not that high ranked enough you asshole. Untie us now.'' He said while trying to focus his look.

''What is your rank then? Why don't you tell me and i help you? ''

''We were fledglings at first and they told us his most popular name, Hades. With this mission we manage to get a promotion and become the third rank, which they gave us the name Hain. We were gonna be second rank if we managed to hurt your precious King and get his other name if you wouldn't stop us. So it's you fault that we don't have his name, isn't it?''

Jungkook never felt like he was about to punch someone. He really could've because of the smugness of this...this...asshole! He was talking about hurting Taehyung, his Taehyung so casually!

Sunghoo turned to him. ''So our man has multiple names in a very well graded cult it seems.''

Jungkook massaged his temples, it was too much. And why the hell were these cells so hot?

''Sir, are you okay? We can continue another time. They're not gonna be in themselves for a few hours anyway.''

Jungkook couldn't trust his voice so he just nodded.

They left the cell and started to walk upstairs slowly. Sunghwoo was trying to be slow to not let Jungkook behind. Jungkook couldn't even see straight. Was he about to faint? Did he hurt himself somehow in the attack? He saw Sunghoo bowing with the corner of his eye, very blurry.

''Jungkook! Where did you go suddenly? I've been trying to reach out to you for the past hour. Never do that again!''

Jungkook heard the words but he could only focus on Taehyung's scent. His amazing, warm, strong scent. He couldn't wait to inhale it deep inside. He didn't realize Taehyung got his arms around his waist and pulled Jungkook into his arms.

''Kookie?'' he whispered to Jungkook. Jungkook can now open his eyes, he was holding onto Taehyung's body and pulling strength from the scent that surrounds him.

''Sir?'' Sunghoo asked while approaching hesitantly.

Taehyung literally snapped his head towards the other alpha and fucking growled. He was all panicked to let another alpha get close to Jungkook. He was intoxicated maybe more than Jungkook by his scent. His boy was presenting as an omega.

sooo, i realized that i am posting a chapter every month,why don't we make that a rule? See you all in October 14!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

822K 38K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
326K 11.1K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
42.8K 1.3K 17
Jungkook the Golden Maknae of BTS maybe Godly and perfect in public but when audience and camera disappear he is a small boy with lots of insecuritie...