•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{28}

1.2K 15 3
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

When you read the letter, all of a sudden your hand and your whole body tremble. You thought you was still safe here in this place, why would someone still send me a letter like this?

Sabito said you're safe in this place, why until now is someone sending you a letter like this, so many things are running through your mind.

You don't know where you're going now because everywhere you go you feel like someone is following you with your every move as if someone is watching you.

Every day that passes you feel as if someone is watching your every move so I've noticed for a few days that someone has been following me even though you're here at Sabito's headquarters.

Because even though you're here at Sabito's headquarters, you feel like you still not safe here, so many things you're through your mind when you read the letter.

And you also thought about who would send letters like this, this is not the first base that someone has sent you such a letter, this is the third.

So you just let go of the letter and threw it in the trash because you don't want to see or read that letter anymore because if you see that letter here on your desk you can not sleep.

You threw the letter away and went back to the futon and fell asleep because it was late at night.

You tried to sleep but you couldn't because you was thinking about who sent me that letter but you couldn't think of any person or whoever sent you that letter.

But when you thought about it, your head hurt thinking about who sent you that letter until you fell asleep on your futon thinking about who sent it to you then.

When you fell asleep, what you didn't know was that a demon entered your room he came out of the shadows and saw you already sleeping on your futon and he wasn't alone he was accompanied by a demon that looked just like him.

"Our princess is already sleeping."

Said a demon with a color green eyes he came closer to y/n and played with y/n's hair while looking at y/n's sleeping face.

"You look so cute when I see you in person" said the demon with a green eyes.

While another demon was just looking at y/n.

"Be careful you might wake him up" said the other demon with a blue eyes they just looked at y/n.

"She's really cute when she sleeps but maybe she's beautiful when she's awake" said the demon with blue eyes.

Until the one demon thought what they were doing here so they entered you room to get the letter that you threw in the trash.

"I need to find the letter we gave him... I just wonder where he put the letter." Said the demon with a blue eyes.

"-look for it, maybe she just put it there." Said the other demon while he just staring at y/n.

A demon's looked for the letter they gave to you he went to the table and saw that the letter they gave was not there so he looked around for it.

Until he noticed that there was an envelope in the trash can, so a demon suspected that you might have thrown away the letter they gave him, so he approached the trash can and took the envelope that was in the trash can.

The blue eye demon's eyes widened when he saw the envelope in the trash when he picked it up he noticed it immediately that the envelope in the trash was the letter they gave to you.

When he saw that it was the letter they gave to you, he was hurt a lot he didn't even know why he suddenly felt like this in his chest because demons like them don't have hearts.

And they have no mercy for others lower than them like humans but he asks himself why he feels pain in his chest when he sees that you threw away the letter they gave him.

'what kind of feeling is this, why do I feel this in my chest?'

The blue eyes demon while he felt it he didn't know how it would go away the more he felt it the more he thought to himself why did y/n throw away the letter they gave him.

It hurt more and he didn't like it he wanted it to disappear from his chest so he thought they should leave y/n's room because a demon's chest only hurts more when he sees y/n sleeping and no one knows he wants to when the day comes when they get you.

He wanted to know for himself why he threw away the letter they gave him so he went to the other side of the room where y/n was fast asleep with a demon that looked like him when he went to the other room he saw a demon just staring at y/n.

"We have to leave... because the demon slayer might reach us here."

Said the blue eye demon the other demon just looked at him and asked if he got the letter they gave to y/n.

"Demon slayer after all we can get y/n there is no demon slayer left now... did you get the letter we gave y/n?" The green eye demon said.

The other demon just nodded his head because he doesn't want to talk about what he saw earlier in the trash.

"Where is the letter?" The green eye demon said.

The demon with a blue eye demon didn't even show the envelope that he saw earlier in the trash can because when he said it, he was in more pain and his heart was tightening.

So he told her that he would show it later when he returned to the house where they were hiding.

"I'll show you later, let's go back there first, I'm sure they've been waiting for us there for a while." The demon with a blue eye said.

The other demon still wanted to not leave but he couldn't do anything but follow what the demon that looked like him said left and went back to their house where they were hiding.

They went away and you was left alone in y/n room to sleep on her futon, y/n didn't know that they were still following her.

They returned to the house where two demons who also looked like them were waiting for the two of them
when they got to the house where their two lookalikes were waiting, one of them saw them coming back.

And he immediately asked them if they took the letter they gave to y/n.

"Did you get the letter?" Said the demon with a red eye the other didn't speak immediately and just gave the letter to someone who looked like him.

That it noticed that the envelope was a little dirty the one who looked like him took the letter and asked one of them what happen.

"What happen? why is the envelope like this?" Sekido said.

Aizetsu didn't say a word to him because he just remembered earlier how y/n threw away the letter they gave him.

"Won't you two answer?" Sekido said

As if annoyed with both of them until a few moments later Aizetsu answered his question.

"That's why she threw that envelope in the trash... So don't wonder if the envelope look like that." Aizetsu said.

Sekido couldn't believe what he heard from Aizetsu that the letter they gave to y/n was just thrown away by y/n, it hurt Sekido so much in his heart that it wasn't even obvious from his face but he could feel his heart like being crushed.

He didn't ask the two of them what else they could find in y/n's room, Sekido just left and left the three in the living room.

One of them looked outside and asked if they were ready tomorrow at the full moon.

"Be ready tomorrow full moon tomorrow you already know what will happen." Urogi said.

"We will kill many tomorrow.... I'm sure that's what tanjiro will order us tomorrow of the night." Karaku said.

While aizetsu is not talking to them both, he already knows in himself that tomorrow is the full moon and all the demons will come out to kill people and eat people he was sure that was what tanjiro would order.

"Aizetsu, won't you come with us tomorrow night to find something to play with?" Urogi said.

He doesn't speak immediately and thinks about what he can do tomorrow at night.

"Tomorrow, Urogi and I will look for girls to play with while we don't get y/n yet." Karaku said.

He ignored what the two said and was wondering if y/n would go out tomorrow night, he just wanted to be with y/n tomorrow on the full moon.

"I won't be with you two tomorrow, I have something important to do tomorrow." Aizetsu said.

And aizetsu went to his room leaving the two in the living room the two didn't know that he had plans to visit y/n tomorrow he would pretend to be a demon slayer.

"̶̶I ̶ca̶̶n̶t ̶wa̶̶i̶t ̶t̶o ̶b̶e ̶w̶i̶t̶h ̶y̶o̶u ̶y/̶"

Headquarters

You just woke up to the sun's rays and the sound of birds, you opened your eyes and saw that the window was open so you sat on the futon and thought about who entered my room last night your pretty sure you close the window last night.

So you wonder why the window of your room is open you looked out of your window and noticed that it was noon. You didn't notice that it was noon so you stood up on the futon.

You immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. When you entered the bathroom, you immediately took off your clothes and sank into the bathtub.

While your body was submerged in the bathtub, it suddenly occurred to you that you was going to the city to buy fabric that you would use to sew your dress.

But you suddenly remembered your plan to help Sabito return his friends to their former human form, especially Giyuu but while you're thinking about that you also feel fear and you're very nervous because you're thinking how if they find out the truth that you was spying on them you're sure they'll do something not good to you or worse.

But you ignored it first and thought of a plan on how you could convince them that they wanted their blood from you in an easy way.

'how can I convince them one by one to give their blood to me? think y/n think you need to think of a way to get their blood how Wait, didn't the lady tamayo say to you that they like you they are so obsessed on you? how do I really have to pretend to them that I like them too? I don't seem to be able to do or be able to do that. It would be okay if I was fooling a human and not a monster... if that's the only way to get their blood I'll do it even though I know myself that I'll be scared I'll still do it to help Sabito and get back to the modern world.

You thought to yourself After you finished taking the bathtub, you stood up and wrapped your body in a towel. Leaving the bathroom, you walked to the cabinet to look for something to wear to the city today.

You opened the cabinet and looked for clothes to wear.

After a while, you found clothes to wear. when you found something to wear to go to the city later you took the clothes from the Cabinet and put them on.

(Y/n Outfit)

When you got dressed you went in front of the mirror to fix your hair you combed your hair and pinned it and put a hairpin on your hair to make it look good after fixing your hair you stared at the mirror with a base standing.

When you saw yourself in the mirror, you was walking out of your room, you saw that all the windows were open and you noticed that it was afternoon outside, you didn't notice the time.

So you went straight to the living room and saw Aoi preparing a alone snack and you noticed that naho,sumi and kiyo.

Is not with aoi so you called aoi and asked where naho,kiyo,sumi were.

"Aoi... Where is naho,kiyo and sumi... why are you the only one preparing the snack?" You asked.

Aoi didn't say any word but few minutes she spoke.

"Lady Tamayo ordered them to help her arrange her things in her room." Aoi said.

(Snack's)

You sat down on the chair to eat the snack that Aoi prepared for me while you was eating you was wondering if you would continue to the city now but you had already made up your mind that you would go to the city now after you finished eating your snack.

You suddenly caught your eye on the calendar and saw the full moon tonight but you didn't think that some evil creatures would appear later.

You finished the snack that ali gave you after you finished you went back to my room and took the small lamp and you left when you left your room and was going outside the butterfly mansion, you saw Naho and she asked me where you was going.

"Lady y/n where are you going?" Naho asked you looked at naho and told him where you was going but you assured him that you would be back on time.

"I'm just going to the city to buy something important, don't worry, I'll be back at the right time." You said you walk pass at naho.

Went straight to the gate of the butterfly mansion, you saw that it was almost night because you quickly went to the city so that you could return early while you was walking towards the city it seemed like someone was following you, you just didn't pay attention because maybe it was just an animal following you so you hurried to get to the city.

Tamayo saw you leaving the butterfly mansion she also didn't know where you was going so she asked naho where you was going.

"Naho... where is y/n going?" Lady tamayo asked naho turned to lady tamayo and said where you was going.

"lady y/n said she's going to the city today because she's just going to buy something and she'll be back soon" naho said when lady tamayo found out that you was going to the city, she suddenly got nervous so she looked at the calendar and her eyes widened when she saw the full moon tonight.

Lady tamayo panicked a lot because tonight all the demons will come out and kill people tonight too, the demon's blood lust is intense when the moon is full so your life is in danger.

"Has y/n left yet?" Lady tamayo asked while gripping naho shoulder Naho wondered why Lady Tamayo.

Panicked so much "lady tamayo why are you panicking?" Naho asked.

"I don't have time to explain now that y/n's life is in danger!" Lady tamayo said.

When they heard this they came to lady tamayo and they were also scared of your condition.

"What do you mean lady tamayo y/n's life is in danger?" Aoi asked.

Lady tamayo saw aoi standing in the door.

"Aoi find sabito and tell him that he needs to bring y/n back here before nightfall... because tonight is a full moon and many demons will come out today to kill people and look for someone they can prey on so y/n's life is in danger now... so please talk and find Sabito Quick!" Lady tamayo shout.

When aoi found out about this, aoi quickly found sabito and told sabito to go see you, aoi has a lot going on in her mind right now she doesn't want anything bad to happen to you, aoi looks for sabito in the butterfly mansion but she doesn't see him.

"Sabito where are you?" Aoi mumble to herself while walking to the butterfly mansion until she saw Sabito come out of his room she immediately approached him.

And Sabito immediately noticed Aoi hurrying to come to him and he immediately asked her what the problem was.

"Aoi what's wrong? Did something happen?" Sabito asked aoi.

Aoi held sabito's hand tightly and at the same time said your condition that your life is in danger at any time.

"Sabito.... it's good that I'm looking for you, go see y/n in the city right now because her life is in danger at any time." Aoi said.

Sabito's eyes widen when he heard aoi say that your life is in danger at any moment.

"What do you mean aoi that y/n's life is in danger?" Sabito asked.

"lady tamayo told me that tonight is full moon and many demons will come out." Aoi said who panicked.

When sabito heard this he quickly left the butterfly mansion and followed you leaving aoi alone in the butterfly mansion who was worried but what aoi didn't know was that someone was listening to what she said earlier to sabito.

Yoichiro is inside the mansion and he heard everything aoi said about the full moon tonight so yoichiro returned to a room where kanae was waiting for him he saw kanae looking at the snake inside the jar.

"What did you hear about what they talked about?" Kanae asked.

While looking at the snake in the jar Yoichiro just looked outside the mansion and saw that it was almost night.

"Full moon today what are your plans yoichiro?" Kanae asked again.

But yoichiro did not immediately speak to kanae's question to him few second later yoichiro spoke.

"Find animals to eat." Yoichiro said.

When the night came and the big moon appeared yoichiro left the butterfly mansion and left kanae alone in the room when kanae noticed that yoichiro had left she knew to herself that yoichiro would not find an animal to eat but would follow you and protect you, her from other demons.

"look for y/n yoichiro don't ever leave him I know you want to help him get back to her real world... and I know that you can also protect him against other demons and the upper moons even though you lost the rank of 12 kizuki but the kanji in your eye that is upper moon is still there."

'̶U̶p̶p̶e̶r ̶̶M̶o̶o̶̶n 4'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...