Clone ♤

By Evainwhy07

It all started when she started to question her existence . "Why ? " - "Why not" 《 " It's easy to be yourself... More

♧ Introduction

♧ Start

4 1 1
By Evainwhy07

 [ Author : Hey guys , welcome to the first chapter :) Y/N 's name here will be Aria . ] 

                                                ♤ Aria ♤

It was morning . I just woke up . The room that I'm sleeping in is still dark . I got up to removed the curtains.  The Warm Sunlight greeted me . It was a warm and nice morning . I feel good today . While i was zoning out , He entered the room with something in his hands . 

-" love ? " 

There he was,  My husband . Jeon Jungkook . I smiled at him . He returned the smile and came close to me . He bought breakfast .

- " look I prepared breakfast for you . How are you feeling now babe ? " 

I smiled at him . " I'm feeling great . Thank you "

- " Here is your coffee my love "

He handed me the warm coffee that he made . I again smiled . He's so nice and caring . 

" It tastes great " 

- " here sit . I made sandwich for us " he replied . He made me sit on the small coffee table . We had our breakfast together . It was nice . He kept making sure i like it or if I'm feeling okay . I'm truly blessed . 

- '' If you are done , you can go and fresh up hm ? " he said while arranging the cups and plates . 

" yeah  . Wait I'll help you with these first " i said . I got up and held the cups from his hand . He nodded while smiling . He then kissed my forehead.  It's his love language.  To make me feel special . 

                                   ♤♤ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
796K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...