stuck with him

By dorothea_113

The sixteen-year-old Alaska Bailey never had any problems with anyone, except for him. Nate Flores, he hates... More

1. chapter
2. chapter
3. chapter
4. chapter
5. chapter
6. chapter
7. chapter
8. chapter
9. chapter
10. chapter
11. chapter
12. chapter
13. chapter
14. chapter
15. chapter
16. chapter
17. chapter
18. chapter
19. chapter
20. chapter
22. chapter
23. chapter
24. chapter
epilogue

21. chapter

9.4K 164 9
By dorothea_113

2 days ago I admitted my feelings to Nate and it was probably the best decision I've ever made.

We are planning on going out tonight, but first I have to go to school.

I was running late, so I was rushing down the stairs when I suddenly heard a car.

I looked out of the window, only to see Nate's car in my front yard.

Is he picking me up?

I got really excited and hurried outside.

I finally reached his car.

"Are you really picking me up?", I laughed.

"Of course, I mean now that we are... something? I don't want you to get cold while you walk to school."

something?

Ok, I mean I'm not sure what we are either.

"That's really nice of you.", I smiled.

He placed a soft kiss on my cheek and started the car.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

I really like him.

I watched him drive while adoring all his facial features.

I reached carefully for his hand.

He looked at me with a smirk.

"What?", I asked quiet.

"You're less annoying when you're quiet.", he chuckled.

"Asshole."

I tried to hide my smile.
- - -

We finally arrived at school.

He opened the door and we entered the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
1.9K 74 21
In eighteen years, Angelisa has never had a boyfriend, and she was getting tired of waiting. So, after striking up a deal with the devil, she signs a...
2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...
92 1 16
Meet Ariel Blakely, a nice girl with a guarded heart and an easy-going personality. Here's Aiden Daniels, a bad boy who, for some reason, hates the w...