Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝
Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝
Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀

1.8K 43 64
By MandelaCountyLady

Hello it's GabrielS1mp here. Little update on Mirth. This story is gonna go on a short hiatus. School is really starting to get under my skin and I need to take a step back to finish all of the schoolwork right now, cause I feel so stressed out by it at this moment and my motivation is definitely dipping downhill.

BUT that doesn't mean that I am gonna abandon this book because I absolutely love this story. I will continue it as soon as I am done with any stressful work. Idk when though so I hope you understand. But I promise you all 100% that I will continue this story when I'm done.

I appreciate those who are patient and those who have supported me and made my day a lot better. Love y'all, you're too nice

~First Person POV~

After a normal day at work, I wanted to go back again to where I wanna meet Gabriel and the others again. It has been about a day since I have spent time with them and I wanna do it again. They are really fun to be around and I wanna make them feel welcomed around me.

Yesterday was really fun, throwing a bunch of apple cores at each other and I got to talk with the beautiful Angel, Gabriel.

As I was walking to my car, I felt a hand on my shoulder, startling me. I turned around and saw a blonde haired girl wearing some sort of jacket with the letters 'BPS'. I wonder what that means.

"Um..Hello?", I greeted her hesitantly and with uncertainty. "Hello. Are you..new here?", she asked me with a pause between the question. I slowly nodded my head, confused. "Yeah..Why?", I asked her.

"You have to be extremely careful around here. There's a lot of unknowns about this county that might hurt you.", she told me with seriousness in her voice and face.

"What do you mean the unknowns?", I asked her, a little concerned about the "unknowns".

"I-"

"Sarah? Where are you? I need you to do me a favor.", a voice coming out of nowhere suddenly interrupted her and startled me. This girl, whose name I now know was Sarah, grabbed a radio from her pocket. "I'm coming, Adam. Just hold on for a second.", she said through the device.

"I don't have the time to explain it to you, but I don't want you to go through the same route as my brother when he encountered some dangerous creatures. They are what led to......his death..", she said to me with a long pause along with a sudden sad tone in her voice.

"Be careful here. Okay?", she said her final words to me before she ran off, probably doing her own business.

I stood there, surprised that someone would just straight up walked toward me and told me some strange advice that I might as well keep it to myself in case something bad happens.

I looked at the time in my phone. "CRAP!", I exclaimed, as I realized that I need to go to Gabriel's mansion so I ran to my car and zoomed my way to the neighborhood where the forest is at.

While I was walking through the forest trying to calm down from any anxiety and nervousness coming, I kept on thinking about what this girl, Sarah, said to me. The "creatures"? What does she mean by that? Is it the inconveniences?

Or is it the Alternates?

After what seemed like an eternity walking through the forest, I finally made it to the mansion. Gabriel stood in front of the gate and opened it.

"Welcome again, (Y/N).", he greeted me with that tender voice. I could just sigh at that..."Hello, Gabriel!", I greeted back as I waved at him in a cheerful manner, no longer thinking about the "unknowns" anymore now that Gabriel is here. I ran up to him and he walked me down to the mansion.

We went inside the mansion and I could see Six, N, and Stanley playing UNO (Six was seriously raging at that game for not having a green card). "Hi guys! I'm back again!", I greeted the three boys as I was in excitement to see them again. Stanley and N waved at me and greeted me back while Six just sat there with his arms crossed along with an grumpy face.

Gabriel put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with his baby blue eyes. "Come, (Y/N). There is something I forgot to show you.", he said as he grabbed my hand (yet again I tried to hide my blush) and dragged me gently to who knows where.

We both went to an unfamiliar hallway and my dear Lordy Lou it was so long. It almost felt like a never-ending tunnel here. In the hallway, there were some..strange things. There were some pillars with a few cracks on them and there was a long red carpet on the floor that went from the entrance to all the way to the end. On top of that, there were multiple upside down crosses on the walls. It kind of made me feel a little uneasy but I kept my cool about it and continued walking with Gabriel on my side.

It was only a short walk but it felt like an hour to walk until we saw a glass door which showed the outside world. I could see a lot of green and tiny bits of..red?

Gabriel opened the glass door and...

Holy balls, it was so beautiful..

There was lots of green like the grass and the trees along with other pink and purple vibrant colors. On top of that, there were loads of flowers, including some buttercup flowers and some lily flowers. There was also some food growing in plants as well, like raspberries and strawberries. A beautiful lake that shimmered in sunlight was also there too. This all almost looks like a garden.

"Holy Goliath..Gabriel. this is so beautiful!", I exclaimed in awe and happiness as I looked around this garden.

Gabriel chuckled at my remark. "I like to call this..The Garden of Eden.", he confidently said.

"Oh like Adam and Eve!", I responded once I heard that name. The Angel then took me to a large tree with so many beautifully red apples on it, along with a vine of Deadly Nightshade flowers. "This is my favorite part of this garden. The 'Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.'", he said as he picked the apple from the tree. "Take a little bite, (Y/N).", he asked me as he gave the vibrant red fruit to me.

Without hesitation, I took a bite out of the apple and it tasted very sweet and juicy (please DO NOT take that out of context). "Wow..it's so good!", I exclaimed out of surprise.

"Glad you like it. I'm planning to make some sweet apple pie for me, you, and my creations.", he said as he picked out some apples from the tree. "Would you like to help me bake it?", he asked me.

"REALLY!?", I yelled in excitement as I threw the eaten apple in the air and immediately helped Gabriel with picking out the apples from the tree.

~after what seemed like 30 minutes~

Me and Gabriel were really tired from picking out the apples from the tree. I decided to take a walk through the garden while Gabriel prepares the apples to make apple pie.

This garden has every beautiful flower! Beautiful buttercups, lilies, what looks like black roses, everything! It's so lovely in here.

Then I looked at the lake and walked over to the body of water. I sat there and stared at my reflection on the water. I then thought of some nonsense stuff like my new life here, how my dad is doing without me (probably still crying like a child lol), how do I keep making a good impression for Gabriel and the others. Just kind of zoning out. No biggie. Sometimes, I do that.

Then I began to wonder that same thing again..What that girl, Sarah, told me about. The creatures? Again, what does she by that? If I wanna keep myself and others (including Gabriel and his friends) safe, I want to know about the creatures. Maybe it was all a prank? I DON'T KNOW! I need to know. I need to-

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?", Gabriel interrupted my thoughts, startling me.

"OH! Uh..Yeah I-I'm okay!", I responded with a positive tone, trying not to concern him.

".....You sure?", he said. "Uh..Yeah yeah! I'm positive! Like always!", I answered still acting positive trying to forget about what I was thinking about earlier. "...Okay..I just got done prepping the apples. Let's bake some apple pie now.", he said. I nodded my head in excitement. I was still having some assumptions and thoughts about the mentioned creatures but I quickly forgot about them and Gabriel and I walked inside.

~Time skip brought to you by the weird author of this book (thanks for supporting her btw it really made her day better )

Finally, the dang apple pie was made. It took an hour or so but we finally managed to make it so perfectly well made. Six, N, and Stanley tried it and they liked it. Gabriel was really proud of my work put into the apple pie. I was also proud of the Angel's work too.

Because of the beauty of the Gabriel's Garden of Eden, I decided to go back to the place again to walk around and look at the beauty of the garden. Gabriel was busy doing something so I'm sure he won't notice me in his garden.

I went back to the garden all by myself and while that was a bit unnerving to see all these..Upside down anti-Christ crosses in the hallway, all I focused on was the eagerness of me walking around in the garden.

The night sky was filled with visible glowing stars along with a full white moon which glimmered onto the water of the lake. A majority of me wanted to lay on the ground and look at the stars. Looking at the night sky was my hobby so I decided to lay my body on the ground and look at the sky. After some time, I decided to close my eyes.

Little did I know...

Someone was watching me with curiosity..

And it's not Gabriel.

Ezekiel 31:9

I made it beautiful with the multitude of its branches,
And all the trees of Eden, which were in the garden of G̶o̶d̶, were jealous of it.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 18 21
In a mysterious world, a demon god felt really confused about who he was. He desperately wanted to find answers about himself, but everything seemed...
21.1K 407 42
Yeah.... This will be COMPLETELY different this time! This an AU I thought so why t f not? Well, I can't think of the summary so let's just go with...
5.8K 115 7
When Y/N, a new alternate who just killed someone and took their place, met Adam and Jonah, things didn't go as planned. Originally, they were going...
452K 16.6K 55
"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is accepting that no matter what you do, you can't plan for everything to end accordantly. Sometimes, it's the...