The Amazing Awesome Story

TheOneWarriorCatFan द्वारा

YOu shoudl totlaly read it is a very good stroy adn will NTOT scar you for life pls read pls pls pls pls pls... अधिक

A Silly Goofy Warning
Cahptepr TWO
Chapter Thrie
第4章 UWU
cahoerpetr 5555
Untitled Part 7

Chapger uno

14 1 1
TheOneWarriorCatFan द्वारा

So liek me and my b esties #bestiesfortheresties were #chillin outside when sudddenly a big fat MONSTER came out of the woods!!!111 It sounded just like my MOTHER!!!!!!!! SO we al l ran when suddenly I tripped and fell down a set of stairs FFACE FIRSTQ!!!!!

        "What is this place?" I asked, standing up, and looking around, "It's so... Familiar?" I put my hand against the yellow faded wallpaper. It felt crusty. Gross. I felt nauseous, so as you do, I curled over and vomited. "Bleeehhhhh." 

TO BE CONTiNUES

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69.3K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
The Dark Alpha Sydney द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

491K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
401K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...