LOSING GAME | VMIN

By CrenRd

Not every story has a happy ending. Some people never get happiness. No matter how hard they try, how many di... More

1.pregnant
2.Last night with him
3.Stray Life
4.Taehyung is Impotent
5.food for president Kim
6. Zach's true colors
7.Jealousy
8. Jimin's miserable life
10.I just wanted to take you to dinner
11.Dinner with Mr. Kim
12. Handmade Cake
13.Max Martini
14. Jealous?
15. Toyboy
16.Assistant Zachery Williams
17. The handsome Park Jimin
18. Pregnant
19. compensation
20. Help
21. He and the child
22. President Kim is ruthless
23.favor
24. Let's stop here
25. email
26. Jimin was everywhere
27. Taehyung's car
28. Don't scold him
29. Super Chimmy milk bar
30. He Hui was slapped
31. "Take these things away."
32. Junyi Shen
33. The truth
34. kind enough
35. handsome baby

9.Kim Rose

369 34 4
By CrenRd

Jimin woke up early with a hangover headache.

When he woke up, the sky was still dark. He decided to go back to bed and slept for another half hour. When he woke up again, the morning sun had risen and the sky was slightly bright.

After washing up, he went to the spacious living room and sat down on a small blanket in front of the huge french windows which presented a great view.

The sky was vast, there were skyscrapers, and there were scattered lights in those tall buildings.

He recalled what had happened yesterday, but only remembered that he was forced to drink. He could not remember what had happened after that.

Forget it. If you could not remember it, then no needed to think about it.

Anyway, he could only do some abnormal things when he was drunk. It's better if he could not remember it.

He reached out his hands and gently touched his stomach, thinking he had to go to see a doctor this afternoon.

After drinking during pregnancy, even though he only had a small amount, it was still very dangerous.

"Meow....."

Muffin came over with light kitten steps and naturally got into Jimin's arms. The furry and fat body curled up slightly, and it narrowed its eyes comfortably.

Jimin tapped its head with his finger. Muffin was so enjoyed and purred a few times.

The scene of a man and a cat was extremely harmonious and peaceful. For a moment, Jimin felt a little better.

"Master Park, you're awake."

Jimin turned his head and saw that it was the housekeeper Carson.

"I woke up early in the morning, so I thought I'd better just get up. Good morning, Uncle Carson!" Jimin said with a smile.

Carson put breakfast on the side table beside Jimin. "Breakfast, Master Park please have it while it's still hot."

There was a mellow milk, a pancake, and a bowl of porridge in the tray. The pancake was fried crispy and smelled good, garnished with syrup, it was so aromatic. The bowl of purple longan porridge was thick and smooth and would make anyone felt hungry.

"And this one." Housekeeper Carson put down another tray. "If Master Park finishes eating, please take this to the young master. He may not be awake at this hour. I'm afraid of disturbing him if I go in."

Jimin nodded.

He picked up a jade-white spoon, scooped up a small spoonful of porridge, and put it into his mouth. It was smooth, sweet, and not greasy at all, it was just right. He reached out to take a pancake and bit it. It was so crispy.

With delicious food like this, what else he would need in this life?

He quickly finished the breakfast and satisfactorily wiped the corners of his mouth with a small towel. He looked at Taehyung's breakfast stealthily, pouted his mouth, and secretly picked up two pancakes.

Taehyung seemed that he doesn't like so fancy pancakes.

He definitely did not like it.

Jimin secretly grabbed Taehyung's breakfast and bit it with a satisfied look. After eating two, he pursed his lips, picked up the breakfast tray, and walked to Taehyung's room.

As soon as he entered the door, the heavy curtains were still closed, and it was really dark. He put down the breakfast and turned his body to open the curtains. The warm sunlight shone into the room, and for a moment, his mind was much more open.

Taehyung frowned and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"I've brought you your breakfast."

Taehyung was sleepy and a little angry. "What's wrong with you in the morning?"

Jimin's face was fierce. "Uncle Carson has been busy early in the morning. I have to take care of you, young master. Get up quickly, and don't make trouble for Uncle Carson!"

Taehyung lifted the quilt.

A muscular and naked body appeared in front of Jimin. His long and strong legs, full of muscle, like the most fierce leopard, were full of masculinity and explosive power.

What was even more embarrassing was that he, he, he was pitching a big tent!

Jimin turned his head over with a little anger. "Are you so shameless?"

Taehyung glanced at his red cheeks and said with a smile, "Why are you blushing? It's perfectly normal to have morning wood."

Jimin snorted and said nothing.

"Besides, you've tried it before."

"Shut up!"

"You've tried it with both of your tiny mouths....."

Jimin punched him in the chest. "I warn you, f**king make more noises, then the sheet that you sleep in today will be your funeral cloth tomorrow!"

Taehyung stared at him. "Who are you talking to?"

Jimin kicked his bed and looked fierce. He walked to the door with his face blushing and his heartbeat beating quickly. He turned around and said, "Don't talk nonsense. Wash up and eat!"

With this, Jimin walked out of the door and ignored the sexy idiot inside the room.

He could do whatever he wanted.

He was too lazy to care about it.

Taey's eyes followed Jimin until he walked out of the door. After a long time, his face was cold and serious, lying behind him with his eyes closed as if he was thinking of something.

He opened his eyes again. Then he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

When the phone was connected, Taehyung gave an order to someone.

"Please check Jimin's personal details, including his birthday, experience, and any other information that you can get."

"The faster, the better. Give me the complete documents by this afternoon."

.....

In the afternoon, Jimin flew to the hospital.

It was still the same hospital and the familiar doctor with the gold-rimmed glasses.

The doctor pushed the glasses up onto the bridge of his nose, and there was a sharp light behind the lens. "Tell me, have you drink?"

Jimin grunted in agreement like a child who had done something wrong.

"Bang!"

The doctor smashed the file on the table and asked, "Was it a strong liquor?"

Jimin gripped his sleeve "..... Yes."

"Mr. Park, how about this? I'll write a recommendation letter for you and suggest you to check your brain at the neuro department," The doctor satirized seriously.

This rough man who was sitting beside the doctor with gold-rimmed glasses looked fierce, but now he patted the doctor on the back like a fierce bear being tamed. "Okay, okay, don't be angry."

The doctor let go of his hand suddenly and said, "Don't touch me. What are you doing here like a fool? Get in."

The man felt wronged. "Don't be so fierce with me."

"Punch me if you able to? If you not dare to punch me, then just get out of here!"

The man gritted his teeth and walked back unhappily.

Jimin noticed the doctor had calmed down and he apologized immediately. I'm sorry, I don't want to drink either. I won't do it again!"

He was very afraid of teachers and doctors in his life.

Even in real life, he had lots of coarse dirty words, but when he met doctors and teachers, he would immediately fold his legs and put his hands flat, not daring to be presumptuous at all.

This was him, a bastard yet timid man.

The doctor lifted his glasses and said, "Do you know that alcohol is very dangerous to the fetus? It is likely to cause a permanent damage to its brain?!"

"I'm sorry!"

The doctor took a few breaths to calm down. "This child is yours. As a pregnant man, you must understand what you should do when you're pregnant. Since you choose to be pregnant, you should be responsible for the child!"

Jimin nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes, you are right! Have to be responsible!"

The doctor opened the report card grumpily and asked, "Has the other father of the child come with you?"

Jimin was stunned. "He..... "

The doctor's eyes gleamed with cold light and his voice became colder. "What's wrong with him? As the child's father, he didn't even have time to accompany you to the pregnancy test? Give me his phone number. I have to talk to this unqualified husband in person."

Jimin's mouth twitched. "He..... " The doctor waved impatiently. "Give me the number, I'll help you to condemn him."

"He..... " Jimin rolled his eyes. "He is ..... in prison."

The doctor was stunned. He blinked and his voice softened. "Well..... Mr. Park, I'm sorry, I don't know about this."

Jimin's face was serious. "It doesn't matter. I can raise the child alone. I will be with the child. When he is released from the prison, he will reunite with us."

The doctor wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "You really are a great father!"

"You're just flattering me. It's nothing!" The doctor picked up a pen and wrote on the report card while saying, "Well, you should pay attention to your current diet. You can eat a certain amount of vitamins. Consult with me first if you want to consume other medicines. Do regular check ups. Two months later, you come here to do a down syndrome screening to check whether the alcohol had a bad effect on the fetus."

Jimin took the notes written by the doctor and said, "Sorry for the trouble."

"Alas," The doctor sighed, "A man's pregnancy is a precedent, but after all, it's very rare. We haven't had a comprehensive understanding of a man's reproductive system, so you should pay more attention to yourself..... This is my contact information. If you have any problems, you can call me at any time.."

Jimin nodded and kept the doctor's words in mind.

Walking out of the consultation room, he walked slowly along the hospital's narrow corridor.

The corridor was filled with the smell of disinfectant, stimulating his nose. There were many people sitting on the small seats in the corridor, either happy or sad, mostly was with expression of having difficulties.

He kept the medical records and several other reports. Before he looked up, he heard the clicking sound of high heels in front of him, accompanied by the sound of a woman.

"Jimin? Is that you?"

Jimin looked up and frowned.

He knew this woman. She was Taehyung's cousin, Kim Rose.

Rose was wearing a long light gray fur coat and carrying the latest Louis Vuiton handbag. Her light brown long hair was slightly curly, which made her look more elegant. She was wearing a light makeup, but her lips were red like flames. She looked luxurious and flamboyant.

He had to admit that this woman was extremely attractive to men.

Unfortunately, Jimin was gay, so Rose's attraction to him was zero.

He did not like her at all, and even hated her.

For the past five years, Rose had always looked down on Jimin. She always provoked him. And because Zach was her senior, this woman had a very good relationship with Zach. In her heart, Zach was to be worshiped like the God, and Jimin was just an overconfident idiot.

"I didn't expect to bump into you here. What a coincidence." Rose smiled at Jimin, but the smile did not reach her eyes.

Jimin ignored her and said, "Well, what a coincidence."

After greeted her, he walked away immediately!

Rose crossed her arms over her chest and said with irony in her eyes, "Why are you in such a hurry to leave? Are you in a hurry to make money outside? But yea, think about it, after you were dumped by my cousin, you have a very miserable life."

Jimin replied with a fake smile, "Oh."

In fact, he really wanted to tell Rose that he had not used Taehyung's money. On the contrary, many things that were bought for Taehyung were actually from Jimin's hard-earned money.

But he did not want to argue with this woman in public, it would just lose his self value.

Rose continued to provoke him. "Are you here to see a doctor? Don't tell me..... you don't have any money so you decided to be a prostitute, and then caught any venereal disease? Syphilis? Aids? People with a lifestyle like you are so easy to have the venereal disease..... "

Her words became more and more undisguised, and Jimin's face had became cold and serious.

"Miss Kim, what do you mean by 'people like you'? Please mind your manners in public."

"Mind my manners?" Rose's eyes were even more contemptuous.

"The one that should mind manners is you. What qualifications do you have to teach me a lesson? You are still arrogant after being dumped by my cousin, huh! Really so not worth mentioning. Just an ugly duckling that can only live in the filthy mud forever. Your temperament is really far worse than Brother Zach's."

Did she say he was an ugly duckling? Did she say he could not beat Zach?

What a joke!

In this woman's eyes, Zach who used luxury and wearing famous brands every day was noble, while Jimin was cheap.

For so many years, Zach had just spent Williams's and Taehyung's money. Was he that noble? Jimin did not steal or rob. Every penny he earned was earned by his own efforts. He could not afford to use luxurious things, just some mid-class affordable things and now he was being looked down upon!

Rose had never seen these things before. She could only see the most superficial things. As expected, she was just a dumb bitch.

No matter how cakey her makeup was, it could not conceal her low intelligence.

"Since you are against me, please leave and find your Zach hyung. Don't bark in front of me." Jimin pushed her away and was going to leave.

Rose gritted her teeth in anger and pulled Jimin. "What? Want to run away after scolding me? Are you diffident?"

Jimin looked at the ignorant woman and did not know whether he should be angry or laugh.

Sure enough, Rose was just a dumb-ass.

Rose had already cursed him, but he did not curse back, which was enough to show her respect.

One of Jimin's principles was not to hit women. Otherwise, he would have torn her to pieces at this moment!

"Miss Kim. firstly, I don't have AIDS. I'm clean and passed the test. Secondly, I don't plan to run away. I just don't want to be entangled with you in the hospital. I feel ashamed. Thirdly, my problem with your noble cousin, I know more than you. You don't have to put on a show for me. If your drama is as less as your IQ, you could be more attractive."

Rose was so angry that her eyes turned red. "Do you mean that I am stupid?"

Jimin was wearing his signature Park's fake smile. "If you don't know what stupidity means, walk forward 50 meters, turn around, and then enter the ladies' toilet. You'll see a bright mirror. You'll understand what stupidity means when you look at it."

After that, he forcibly pulled Rose's hand away and walked forward, ignoring her madness behind him.

Rose was trembling with anger. She clenched her fists and stared at Jimin's back like a poisonous snake.

After a while, she took out her mobile phone and dialed a number.

" Zach bro, it's me, Rose!"

"Let me tell you something. I met that bitch named Jimin in the hospital today. He.... "

"..... Okay, I'll take pictures now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.4K 29
Park Jimin has always dreamed of meeting Mr. Right. A hopeless romantic at heart, he dreams of falling in love with a nice man, getting married, and...
3.1M 130K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
310K 26.7K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...
4.7K 618 17
At the age of 15, Jimin found himself a "husband" in an online game, their love was filled with loving affection and sweetness. However, because his...