Next Level

By jensooffs

Wherein Jennie yearns for the attention of Jisoo who is always engrossed in her games, and Lisa joins their s... More

Introduction
Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4
Level 5
Level 6
Level 7
Level 8
Level 9
Level 10
Level 11
Level 12
Level 13
Level 14
Level 15
Level 16
Level 17
Level 18
Level 19
Level 20
Level 21
Level 22
Level 23
Level 24
Level 25 [FINAL]
Level 0 [Bonus]

Level ∞ [Bonus]

660 41 11
By jensooffs

The road to success proved to be challenging but as long as the four of them were together, they could handle it.

"Oh my god, what is this smell!?" Sunmi opened the garage's door, letting light creek in.

Their former teacher made a disgusted sound when she found the four girls each in a corner of the room, slurping cup noodles and typing on their keyboards.

"Everyone! Out! Now!" Sunmi pulled the plug on them receiving horrified gasps. She took the electricity away, so all the computers shut down.

"You cruel monster!" They gasped when they saw their black screens.

Good thing Jisoo told them to use an editor that saves their progress in real-time.

They rubbed their eyes as they had to get used to lights of the sun. The second they stepped out of the garage, they were mercilessly attacked.

Sunmi was using her garden hose to splash cold water all over them.

"Use the soap, stinky pigs!" Sunmi slipped bar soaps over to them.

The girls groaned and covered their faces while Sunmi drenched them with water.

•••••

"Did the customer like it?"

"Seems so. We were paid." Chaeyoung said when she got the notification that she had money transferred to her PayPal account.

It wasn't uncommon for them to do comission inbetween website designs, graphic art or developing custom softwares.

If they didn't do these small jobs it would be tougher to fund their next games.

They were also able to rent their own apartment with two rooms. There they would settle their little firm. For now they were content with two rooms as the couples were more than willing to share one. Even though they would upgrade to four rooms when their budget allows it.

They received a text from Sunmi that they got another job. By now their former teacher functions as their manager who searches clients for them.

"We are not supposed to work today. It's family day." Lisa tugged on the arm of her girlfriend, trying to tear her away from the pile of papers she was working on.

They agreed to spent time with their families on Saturday. For Chaeyoung that meant her brother, for Jennie her mom and for Lisa and Jisoo their respective parents.

"My brother feels sick today, I'll stay and work..." Chaeyoung mumbled, making her girlfriend frown in dismay.

"No way. You are coming with me. My mom said she misses you anyway." Lisa insisted to not let her girlfriend rot on her own.

Chaeyoung eventually agreed since Lisa wasn't going to back down anytime soon.

"I think this one is going to be a hit." Chaeyoung watched their newest game climb on the Google Play Charts. It was already at number 10. Their highest ranking game.

"We should do something about it, if it reaches the top 5. And we need to be quick. It's too late when it loses it momentum." Lisa said as they walked hand in hand.

"I agree. News skins or new modes." Chaeyoung also thought about it. "We need to keep adding stuff, so it won't be boring."

"The chat function needs work too." Lisa listed with her.

They spoke about the game all the way to the home of Lisa's parents. They were going to have dinner at their restaurant where Lisa's dad was cooking for them.

"Daughter," Lisa's mom greeted, hugging Chaeyoung. "And Lisa." She hugged her next.

"Haha..." Lisa feigned amusement, whereas Chaeyoung giggled.

Lisa's mom excused herself for a moment because she wanted to help her husband with serving the dinner.

"Oh, you are wearing our couple ring." Chaeyoung took note when Lisa was drinking a glass of water.

"Hm... And you are not..." Lisa pouted.

Chaeyoung smiled, she held out her hand. "Give me one of yours then?"

Lisa nodded her head eagerly. "Yes, my princess." She made a show of going on her knees and slipping the ring on Chaeyoung's ring finger.

Then two gasps echoed as plates dropped on the floor.

"Oh my!" Lisa's mom squealed.

"Huh?" Lisa got up, turning to her mom, alarmed.

"I approve!" She rushed to them, taking the girls into her arms. "Don't worry! We will take care of the wedding costs!"

"Whose wedding?" Chaeyoung blinked.

"Yours of course!"

The couple locked their eyes before they glanced on the ring on Chaeyoung's finger. Oh.

"Oh!" The two said in realisation.

They didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise, so they went along with it. Although they delayed the wedding until their incomes were stable.

•••••

After their first hit, the couples rented their own apartments and turned their old apartment solely into their office.

"Chu..." Jennie whined, tugging on her sleeve. "Can we cuddle now?"

"Mhm..." Jisoo mumbled while continuing to shoot her opponents. She didn't even lift her head to look at her girlfriend.

"Jisoo..." Jennie repeated, circling around her before she plopped herself on her lap.

Jisoo had the audacity to move her head and look around Jennie, so she can see the screen again. She didn't spare the kitten on her lap a single glance.

Jennie sighed, a disappointed but not surprised look on her face. She proceeded to wrap her arms around her girlfriend and bury her head in the crook of her neck.

Jisoo finally made a sound, making Jennie perk her ears up only to meet disappointment.

"Hey, Lisa! Don't run ahead!" Jisoo scolded into her mic.

Jennie groaned, almost giving up but her feelings were not that fragile. She would keep trying, she was used to dealing with this gamer anyway.

Therefore Jennie nuzzled her head in Jisoo's shoulder, planting a tender kiss before she inhaled. It made the other shiver, that's progress.

Then Jennie lifted her head and closed her lips around Jisoo's earlobe. She lightly grazed it with her teeth until it wasn't all that gentle anymore.

Jisoo pulled her head away. "Ah! Jendeuk, it tickles!"

Jennie smiled in triumph. She tried to connect her lips with Jisoo's earlobe once more but her girlfriend dodged multiple times, while still playing.

Jennie got tired eventually. She peeled herself from her girlfriend and walked out of the room.

She waddled through the floor with a frown on her face. She was sulking because she didn't receive enough affection.

A small dog bumped against her feet, Jennie looked down to see Dalgom nuzzling against her. Jennie bent down, patting him.

Apparently he was trying to tell her something because he bit her pants and tried to pull her along.

Jennie followed him. He led her to her room as he jumped on her keyboard. The brunette stared, confused. He jumped on a button to turn the computer on.

"What is it?" Jennie sat on the swivel chair as he tapped around the keyboard with his paws.

"Woof." He responded, nudging Jennie's hand with his head until she was touching the mouse.

Jennie gasped in shock. "I see!" She moved the mouse to the PUBG icon and clicked.

"That's a good idea, Dalgom." Jennie grinned, patting his head.

•••••

"Lisa! On the grass, quick! They surrounded us!" Jisoo instructed.

"Got it!" Lisa crawled. She wasn't noticed by the enemy right away because she wore a green grassy camouflage suit.

"A lot of shooting..." Jisoo watched the amount of red dots on the map.

"It's a brawl..." Lisa agreed. "Should we wait until they all kill each other?"

"If we do that, the ones that survive will get all the good weapons and gears and kill us easily. We must take some down as soon as they cross our paths. We have to see them first, stay down and observe."

"We are so close to being the last survivors." Lisa grinned, looking around sharply.

The area around them started to close down again, they had to move and rush to the middle quickly if they didn't want to die.

"Over there! It's the last one!" Lisa turned her sight to a house where a grenade just exploded.

"Wait Lis-"

Lisa didn't listen and charged ahead. She didn't see the car coming that drove her over as soon as she got up from the ground and moved.

"Damn!" Jisoo pointed at the car, shooting rapidly. It maneuevered really well, charging right at her. Even as Jisoo moved to dodge, it didn't drive against a single tree.

"Take this!" Jisoo aimed for the head of the driver. A honking of the car was the last thing she heard before she died.

"Ugh, I lost!" Jisoo slammed her head against her keyboard.

•••••

"We got her! Now she'll stop playing and hug me!" Jennie gave Dalgom's paw a high five.

"Woof!"

"You are right! If she keeps playing, we'll just beat her again and end the game quickly!" Jennie smiled.

"Jendeuk..." Jisoo knocked on her door, the younger turned the screen off before she welcomed her girlfriend.

"Yes?" Jennie tried to sound nonchalant, acting like she was in the middle of doing something very important. Something that didn't include driving over her girlfriend or planning her murder with their dog.

"Am I disturbing?" Jisoo pouted.

"I guess not." Jennie shrugged, keeping the act up. "Do you need something, Chu?"

"Hm... I was thinking, we could have a picnic on the rooftop?" Jisoo suggested.

"It's so cold." Jennie argued.

"I'll make a fire and we'll roast marshmellows, I'll make you hot chocolate too." She offered, putting her arms around Jennie and pulling her into a hug.

"Weren't you busy playing?" Jennie's lips cracked into a bright smile as the other hugged her tightly.

"I was but I encountered a stubborn opponent that I'm sure I won't be able to beat." Jisoo gave Jennie a knowing look.

The brunette blushed as her identity was discovered easily. She made sure to use another account than her own but somehow Jisoo still figured her out.

"And you are not mad...?" Jennie pouted.

"At you? Never." Jisoo kissed the crown of her head, eliciting a gummy smile.

•••••

"Flowers again?" Lisa inhaled the scent of the red roses.

"Yep, from my dad. Seeing how we got already five hit games and built our own company, he knows he was wrong." Chaeyoung grinned from ear to ear.

"Are you ready for today?"

"Yes. Today is a very important day."

They were discussing their wedding date and whether they wanted to have children. They argued over it, so Jennie and Jisoo offered their help.

The elders were going to let the two babysit their newborn. If they hit it off, they might consider having a baby in the future. Otherwise they will stick with cats.

It's really just been about five months since they had their baby, hence the elders were also really anticipating having a free day. They actually booked a trip to a spa.

Sure they could just hire a babysitter but Jennie didn't want that. She didn't trust a lot of people.

The door bell rang. The two smiled at each other in excitement before they opened the door.

A loud wailing and two half dead looking woman greeted them. Their eyes were red and baggy, their clothes worn out, their hair messy. Jennie was holding the crying baby as Jisoo tried to feed it with a bottle.

"Hey..." Lisa greeted, a bit scared now.

Jennie's eyes lit up as soon as she saw her friends. She shoved the baby in Chaeyoung's arms, threw the bottle at Lisa and grasped Jisoo's arm. Then she ran away without warning.

"Lisa, I think we made a mistake..." Chaeyoung's face paled as the baby became wild in her arms. He kicked his legs in a temper tantrum.

"Let's see about that." Lisa brought the bottle with baby milk to his lips. He slapped the bottle with his tiny hands, making it fall down.

Afterwards he sobbed angrily as his face turned red. He was acting as if it was Lisa's fault and she didn't want to give him the milk.

Lisa's face paled too. "Don't worry... We have lots of cats.... this won't be so much harder."

•••••

"Rosie, it's trying to eat me!" Lisa called as the baby was biting her hand. He didn't have teeth yet, so it didn't hurt.

"Here, I warmed it up!" Chaeyoung returned from the kitchen with the bottle of baby food and a plastic spoon.

"Here you go..." Lisa held the baby up while Chaeyoung tried to feed him.

He hungrily opened his mouth, munching. Then his face turned to a disgusted expression.

The two blinked in surprise. Chaeyoung followed his head with the spoon, trying to being it to his lips but he turned away everytime the spoon got close to him.

"He doesn't like it." Lisa concluded. "That's weird, I only bought the most delicious flavours."

"Really? What is it?" Chaeyoung was so stressed she didn't read the label. She brought the baby food to her mouth to try it.

"Bic Mac and Fries." Lisa deadpanned.

"What?!" Chaeyoung almost choked on the spoon.

"The supermarket staff recommended it." Lisa shrugged.

"What other flavours did you buy...?" Chaeyoung tried to even out her breathing.

"Ham and Ham Gravy."

"What else?"

"Steamed crabs."

"And...?"

"Cheese and waffles-"

"I see this is going nowhere." Chaeyoung cut in.

She decided the best course of action was to make baby food on her own. Knowing Jennie, she totally does that too and maybe that made the baby's standard for baby food high.

Thus Chaeyoung made a nice cauliflower puree for the baby. It looked like white mashed potatoes and had a creamy taste. The baby ate all of it, leaving Chaeyoung proud of herself.

Lisa was also in awe. "Good job, future wife!" She praised.

"Hm..." Chaeyoung had a big grin. "Well, this is a team sport. So now it's your turn."

"Sure. What should I do?" Lisa asked devotedly.

"Well..." Chaeyoung pointed to the diapers, removing Lisa's smile.

•••••

"I really needed this." Jennie sighed in relief.

"I could massage you too." Jisoo said as she drove up to the parking lot.

"I know but you need a break as well. I don't want to exhaust you." Jennie argued.

"Either way, I'm also glad the maknaes took care of our baby, for the day." Jisoo smiled, walking out of the car along with her wife.

"Right." Jennie already felt much lighter after a good massage, hot tub visit with her naked buddy and a long nap.

They knocked on the door, no one opened. They had to use the hidden spare keys.

The living room was empty but they heard sounds from the bedroom. So the elders sneaked through the home, peeking into the room.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were still playing with their baby. They smiled before they left quietly, deciding to go out and walk around the park for a few more minutes.

That probably resolved their argument, they would also get babies.

•••••

"You went to visit your dad and didn't ask me to come along?"

"Don't worry, it was just a few minutes and my mom was there. Next time you can come with me."

"All right."

"What are you doing anyway?"

"Me? Oh just..." Jisoo was sitting on the swivel chair with the little girl. The baby made a sound, so Jisoo grabbed her hands.

"You need to hold it like this." Jisoo guided the little girl's hands, showing her how to do it properly.

Jennie was cradling the little boy as he slept in her arms. She looked over to her wife.

"Again, what are you doing, babe?" Jennie's eyebrows knitted together.

"Just showing her how to use the mouse." Jisoo shrugged, moving her hand and demonstrating how to do the right click.

Jennie shook her head, she walked over to them before she shut the computer down.

"Years too early." Jennie didn't approve.

"That's okay." Jisoo didn't mind, she went to her room and came back with something else. A pink toy laptop.

"How about this?" Jisoo questioned with a grin on her lips.

"Fine. Five minutes." Jennie gave in.

Jisoo quickly took the little girl on her lap and played on the toy laptop with her.

"When you are done, come to the beach. We'll put their little feet into the water." Jennie exclaimed as she made her way outside, the warmth of the sun drew a sigh out of her.

"Be right there baby!" Jisoo called after.

"So..." The raven spoke to the baby who might or might not understand her but probably not. "We'll play lots of games together. Board games, digital games, outdoor games too. Are you excited? You can make up your own too."

The little girl just made a small noise as response. She grabbed the laptop. Jisoo almost awed at her, proudly. However, then the little girl pulled the laptop to her mouth and gave it a lick.

"Oh... yeah, or you can just eat it." Jisoo patted her head. "Let's go to your mommy."

She picked her up and bolted to her wife. She put the baby on her shoulder as she ran, earning little laughs.

They held the babies hands and helped them waddle at the shore. They felt perfectly content as they spent their lives together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
321K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
404K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.
83.5K 2.2K 33
"I will always support you Rosieee." -Lisa "Lisa? I think I like you." -Jennie "I will always be here for you Chaeyoung." -Jisoo "I love you Unnie." ...