ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ {ᴋᴀᴅɪᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀꜱʜɪᴀɴ...

By abbietjdosg

----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing c... More

~ellen~
~The anniversary~
~Good lord, marley~
~psalm west~
~moving~
~sisters and misters~
~my favourite sisters~
~kuwtk interview~
~drop the mic~
~the return~
~the morning after~
~
~oh shit~
~what baby~
~it was you!~
~whoa!~
~she's so shady~
~Quite on set!~
~I'm a cool mom~
~what have you done Marley~
~It's all your fault~
~E! News~
~you owe me~
~I think it's bullshit~
~your leaving me?~
~I'm suing~
~Timeline~
~Wyoming part I~
~Wyoming part II~
~Wyoming part III
~Wyoming part this better be the last part~
~It was a bird!~
~I almost died~
~Embarrassing moments~
~You brought a wind machine~
A/N
~Vogue~
~Shity security~
~Frozen II~
~Into the unkown~
~Edna Mode~
~Lakers have my heart~
~Fake it till you make it~
~Dear Kadie~
~For ever and always~
~Bikini Strings~
~Stithies and Bitches~
~Doc~
~Instagram~
~Carpool~
~Diamonds are a girls best friend~
~The Globes~
~Anthony's speech~
~Kadie and her cookies~
~Fighting isn't good for the family~
~Searching~
~Its ok~
~Do you belive in heaven?~
~Dove~
~Top or Bottom 65%~
~Audience~
~A twist~
~They want Revenge and they want it now~
~Queen type x!&$~
~Spill your guts~
~Social Media~
~Proud Mary~
~Back in time~
~The Decision~
~Brooklyn Industries~
6 Rings

~The Jumper~

1.7K 71 11
By abbietjdosg

3rd person POV:

"Hello sir" Adam greeted the older man, shaking his hand politely "both me and my brother are delighted to have you here today to see our show"

"Yes, we hope you take us up on our offer" Benjamin smiled. They had contacted an investor to help them out. Not help out Kadie or her team, help out us. They'll sponsor Adam and Benjamin. It was the investors idea for the Christmas special, the outfit Kadie is going to wear is one of their company's.

The investors have already given them a good deposit sum of money, more to follow as Kadie wears more of their clothes, does promo etc.

"Oh we're all very excited, we are very happy it be apart of this" The investor smiled. The group were walking down one of the hallways in the late late show. Adam, Benjamin, and three investors, the head guys names is James

"Ah look what we have here! The sweater Kadie will be wearing, to kadies dressing room please" Adam beamed as someone passed them in the busy hallway carrying a mannequin with Katie's outfit for later.

"She will be singing one very special Christmas song in that very sweater in a short while" Benjamin beamed as they continued down the hallway.

"So men, the show just started and Kadie should be getting ready right now, so we're going to head right out to the parking lot where she will be preforming later on" Adam said, leading them out one of the back doors.

"It looks great" James said, spotting the winter wonderland themed stage

"Doesn't it? Specifically designed for this Christmas special"

They walked around the back fences and up into the box that was positioned above the crowd and at the back of the crowd. It was the control room. At the front of the box there was a huge set up of machines to control all the cameras and what's being shown on tv. At the back there was five chairs set up for Adam, Benjamin and the investors.

"Look, you see that car right over there!" Adam pointed to a car driving towards the stage "that is where our main performer is right now"

"Ah the women of the hour" James smiled

As they waited for Kadie to get on stage. Everyone all began chatting at the back of the room, everyone at the front was too busy scheduling the live broadcast.

"Mr Binder" Adam spoke to one of the men sitting at the control desk "everything is all ready to go to sing here comes Santa clause?"

"Oh yeah everything is all perfect" Steve smiled back at Adam. Little did Adam know that Steve was one of the only people in the room not working for him, he had instructions from another.

****
"There's been a lot of talk about the new Kadie today. and of course those other two" Kadie spoke

"Mr Brooklyn, where is the Christmas jumper?" James spoke, his lips in a tight line

"I'm not sure what's going on" Adam spoke, keeping his eyes on the stage.

"You, boy!" Benjamin yelled, pointing at a guy standing just outside the room "run down there and tell them it's time for here comes Santa clause, go, go, get the dancers on stage"

"It's all ok sir" Adam said, trying to reassure the investors

"Oh I left a good job in the city. Working for the man every night and day!" Kadie sang, running around the stage

"You boy what's happening?" Adam said, Turing around and pointing at a steve who sat in front of the control pad.

"Kadies preforming?" He answered, giving Adam an expression almost saying, are you stupid

"Yeah but not the right song! Change the track, quickly change it to here comes Santa clause!"

"Mhm" the man mumbled, turning back forward and away from Adam, but his hands made no movement to change anything

"It's fine though, we'll just reshoot it, it's ok everybody, this won't be in the actual show"

"Can you make a note that this has to be in the actual show" Steve said to the women sat beside him.

"Ok and bring the sound of Kadies microphone up please" Steve said into the microphone on his desk that connected to side stage

"What? No, turn it down" Benjamin said. It was obvious James was fumming, he looked extremely angry as he watched Kadie run around on stage.

"Ok and now bring all the lights up, including the ones in the audience" Steve said to the others sat beside him.

"Big wheel keep on turning. Proud Mary keep on burning. Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river!" Kadie yelled

"This has nothing to do with Christmas, you'll be hearing from our lawyers" James said angrily, the three investors standing up together.

"But we can still sing here comes Santa Claus" Adam said

"Santa Clause is bring you a law suit!" James yelled as he stormed out of the room.

"I don't know what's going on, singing proud Mary? What has that got to do with Christmas?" Benjamin yelled

"Adam? Adam where are you going?" Benjamin said, Adam had ran from the room and quickly down the stairs at the back.

"To put a stop to this!" Adam yelled before speed walking down the side of the audience and towards the stage.

In the roped off section to the left of the crowd. Sebastian, Chris and Anthony were all cheering at the top of their lungs for Kadie as she completely took over the stage.

"Rollin, rollin, rollin on a river!" They all sang along with Kadie, doing the iconic dance move of throwing your arms out and then back in.

Adam came practically sprinting down past down, heading towards the stage. No one noticed, except Emily who quickly stood up.

"Uh, now would be a good time to get back to the car" Emily said frantically to the three of them.

"But it just started!" Anthony cried

"Yeah and it's about to end, get to the car now. I need to get Steve out of here before it crashes, but go, you need to go now. Remember you promised Kadie" Emily said, before they could even answer, she took off towards the control box at the back.

"Get that girl off that stage!" Adam yelled to the security that was around the stage. Pushing  them towards the steps. They all ran up on stage. A group surrounded Kadie and and wrapped their arms around her.

"Get your hands off of her!" The guitarist yelled, but within seconds he too was grabbed by security.

"Hey, get off of me!" The drummer yelled, attempting to fight back with his drum sticks. But the security weren't messing around, in one motion they pushed him backwards and the drummer went tumbling off the stage from the back.

Now Benjamin had come down running from the box and towards the stage. Both Adam and Benjamin took cover from the huge crowds by standing on the now empty stage. Watching it all unfold before their eyes.

________________________________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Please vote, it really helps in motivating me to write, lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 29
Katherine Jenner. A name that hardly anybody had heard of before. She wasn't like most of her careless family, which she saw constantly partying and...
17.4K 429 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...
60K 1.6K 18
𝑅𝐸𝒟 𝐿𝒪𝒱𝐸 An ambitious businesswoman, Kylie delves into the world of living a hectic life in the celebrity spotlight and now dealing with datin...
5K 167 12
This is the story of a 24-year-old girl who conquered her dreams. She is a music producer and lyricist. But she also has hidden talents, such as poet...