Clone ♤

By Evainwhy07

It all started when she started to question her existence . "Why ? " - "Why not" 《 " It's easy to be yourself... More

♧ Start

♧ Introduction

2 1 0
By Evainwhy07

                                        " Clone ''

××××××

It all started when she started to question her existence. 

"Why ? "

- "Why not ? "

《 "It's easy to be yourself in the dark " 》

=> This is a pure fiction . I do not own the characters except the ones i made myself . The plot and story is owned by me . 

• Authors note will be given at the end of each chapters .

• feel free to ask any question in comment . Do not ask for spoiler .

• I'm not a professional.  Be patient and kind please . 

* English is not my first language.  Please forgive me and my silly mistakes ~

  ×× Enjoy ! ×× 

{ I would love to suggest y'all a Series to watch so you can understand this story better . •Duel - Korean drama )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
79.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...