𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟏𝟔

34K 1.3K 1.6K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟒𝟕𝐏𝐌

"Yes, Dayvon? What do you need?" Dakota answered the phone with an unintentional attitude.

She heard him suck his teeth before speaking. "Aye, you seen my guns fa' me? Ion know whea' them shits at."

Wondering why he would need them, she shook her thoughts away since she was currently occupied. "You put one of them in the Dior shoebox. The other one is in the couch cushion, and I think the third one is under the passenger seat of the Rolls Royce. Why?"

"Cause I'm bouta load all these bitches fa' you. You keep playin' wit me, and I den told yo bobble head ass ion play at all. Watch what happen later, Dakota. On foenem grave you gon' stop playin' wimme."

She rolled her eyes before hanging up the phone in his face, powering her phone off. She was too stressed to be dealing with his games.

Being as though his birthday was in four days, she still had a lot of running around to do to ensure his day went perfect. Though she already planned some things ahead, she still had a lot to do.

She currently stood in NYC Luxury Jewelry Store, picking up the custom chain she had made for Von. As imagined, it was a medium sized V. Roy pendant with emerald cut VVS diamonds encrusted around the whole chain. There was a singular blue diamond emerald stone in the middle, with a red diamond ruby stone in the center of the O.

It was so beautiful.

"Oh my god Izzy, this is hurting my eyesss!" She dragged as she spoke to Izzy the Jeweler. She knew him through her brother, since he would sometimes get his chains done by him. So once she texted him about the piece, he made sure to prioritize her request.

He grinned as he watched her reaction. These reactions were the same for all of his customers. "Of course, I used the best of the best diamonds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but V. Roy is King Von, yeah?" He questioned, as she nodded, still stuck in a trance from the diamonds.

"He must be the lucky boyfriend if you're spending eighty five grand on a custom piece and chain for him." He reminded her, making her face palm herself.

She had to use forty percent of the money in her savings account to buy him this chain. She kept reminding herself that money was meant to be spent once she wired the money to Izzy's bank account. Von was literally always giving her money, so this large amount she just spent wouldn't be that much of a big deal.

"Very lucky. Once I give this to him, he better give me the whole solar system or something." She spoke seriously, making him let out a laugh.

She had basically escaped from Atlanta and caught a flight to New York just to get the chain for him. Luckily, for her, her flight was extremely early in the morning, so she would be able to make it back to Atlanta by night time.

That was the whole reason Von was very upset with her, to the point where he felt like he wanted to stop messing with her all together because he thought she was being sneaky.

She was leaving the house without explanation, picking up calls in secret, and she even stopped sharing her location with him. She didn't care though, she always took it to the extreme with surprises.

She wanted him to be under the impression that she wasn't doing anything at all for him for his birthday, not even a card.

Either way, it would all be worth it in a few days.

"W girlfriend all the way. Does he know you got him the piece?" He asked, putting it in a black jewelry box as she shook her head.

"Nope. Don't post the chain until like the 10th, okay?" She told him, making him nod.

They finalized everything, and he finally gave her the receipt, with the chain inside of a black NYC Luxury bag. "Record his reaction when he gets it, and send it to me. Next time I see you here we better be getting something done for you, okay?"

"Okay Izzy, thanks again. It's fire." She smiled, waving at him once she exited the store.

As she stood outside of the store, she powered her phone back on. Once it took the few seconds to actually turn on, Dakota's lock screen was flooded with missed calls from Von, and a few from her mom.

Going to the Uber app, she decided to call herself an Uber Comfort for her ride to the airport. Being as though the airport was forty five minutes from her location, by the time she got there, she would have a little bit of free time before she had to board her flight.

Since the Uber was twelve minutes away, she decided to explore some of the surrounding stores. She found a small boutique that sold small jewelry pieces, that weren't dramatic, but they were super cute.

"Do you guys have a bathroom I can use?" She asked the woman sitting behind the glass case of the jewelry, making her nod and direct her to the bathroom.

Not even having to use the bathroom, she put the black bag on the sink before looking in the mirror. She glanced at her appearance, sighing. She looked as stressed as she actually was.

"Still cute though." She shrugged, taking a picture in the mirror and posting it to her story.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 5 seconds ago

After spending two more minutes in the bathroom, she finally exited out of the bathroom, going to look at the jewelry. She saw a few cute gold necklaces, with pretty charms on them.

"Are these real gold?" She questioned as she looked at the necklaces through the glass. She wanted to get some to wear as a 'stacked necklace' look.

"Yeah, these ones are fourteen karat gold, prices for these necklaces range from two hundred ten dollars to five hundred." The lady explained as Dakota eyed two specific necklaces. One of them was a cute pink heart with a diamond border, and the other was a simple gold cross.

"I'll take these two." She spoke as the woman nodded. While Dakota waited for her to get the jewelery together, she decided to call her mom back.

"Hey mommy-" She started before she was abruptly cut off.

"Don't hey mommy me! Where the hell you at and why is Dayvon calling me and telling me to say my last words to you?" She scolded as Dakota rolled her eyes.

"I'm grown, I don't have to tell him where I'm at at all times."

Hearing her mom suck her teeth on the other side of the phone, she internally groaned. "It don't matter, Dakota. He's worried about you and probably just wants to know where your at."

Dakota bit the inside of her cheek as she watched the lady put the pieces of jewelry in separate boxes. She knew if she told her mom the truth, she would tell Von as soon as she could. She couldn't hold water for anything.

"Well I can't tell him because that'll ruin the whole point. Who's side are you on anyway, mine or his?"

"It ain't about sides, Dakota. It's about who's right. If it was the other way around, you woulda been throwin' a fit. So call him and let him know where you're at and that you're okay." Her mom coached, making her nod, though she wasn't going to do it.

She insterted her card into the reader once the lady told her the price.

"Okay, I'll call. Bye mom."

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟓𝟔𝐏𝐌

Dayvon sat in Dakota's apartment, drowned in his thoughts with one gun in his hand and one on the coffee table.

Dakota left his house at six in the morning, without waking him up and saying goodbye to him, which was unusual for her. But it was even weirder when he tried to check her location and it said 'no location found'.

Not to mention how sneaky she was being for the past two days. He knew these signs all too well, because he used to do the same things to females, just as they used to do it to him.

Usually, once he had suspicions that he was being cheated on, he would just do the same. The second he found out, he would usually be at another woman's house.

But he didn't want to.

It was like Dakota had him wrapped around her finger.

He already called his friends for advice, but they all told him what he did not want to hear. "She ain't cheatin' on you gang, shorty fuck witchu too deep."

For one, he knew that he would cheat on females that he was all the way locked in with. So it was nothing if she did the same to him.

For two, why was she being sneaky if she wasn't cheating?

Either way, he was going to make her not play with him. He already organized his plan to make her stop playing with him.

He knew when she came back from wherever she came from, she wasn't going to come back to his house, she was going to come to her condo.

So he sat in there, in the dark waiting for her. He was going to stand by the light switch, with his gun in his hand, and once she got in, she obviously would be trying to turn the lights on. Then, she would be met with a gun to her forehead.

He wasn't going to kill her or anything. One of the guns was loaded, and one wasn't. He was debating on if he wanted to shoot the floor to scare her, or put the unloaded gun to her head and pull the trigger for a dramatic effect.

'Ha ass gon' stop tryna take me fa' a fuckin' goofy.' He thought to himself.

A few minutes later, he heard her keys being entered into the locks.

He picked up the unloaded gun, double checking that it was unloaded before going to stand by the light switch that was in the far end of the kitchen.

He stood silently with a deep mug on his face as the door finally opened.

"Who? Von? No, I haven't really spent time with him in two days. I miss my baby." He heard her speak once the door shut behind her. He then heard a lot of bags being placed on her kitchen island.

"Hold on, I'll call you back after I put these things away and take a shower and stuff." He heard her say into the phone again. Once he heard her place her phone on the counter, he knew it was game time.

He heard her walk towards the lightswitch, feeling around for it before she smacked it with the palm of her hand to turn it on.

Once she turned it on, he quickly raised the gun to the middle of her forehead, holding a blank expression once she let out a loud scream.

"What the fuck, Dayvon?!" She yelled, heart still racing, probably beating one hundred times per second.

Confusion etched on her face once she saw his mug stay on his face, and he didn't lower the gun. "Get that shit offa my head, what the hell is wrong with you?" She backed up, sighing deeply when he moved closer to her with the gun pressed on her forehead.

"Whea the fuck was you at, Dakota? And don't lie ta' me cause my finger itchin' and ima blow."

She looked at him in his eyes, before raising her eyes towards the gun. "Well where did you think I was at? The way you have a gun to my head is crazy." She spoke with little fear in her voice. She knew he was missing a few screws, but he wouldn't kill her.

"Don't switch my question to ah fuckin' question." He gritted as he pressed the gun into her forehead a little harder.

"I was at the storeeee, do you not see all of those Walmart and Target bags on the counter?" She spoke, gesturing to the bags.

After she got off of her flight, she ended up doing a little food and item shopping for her home, causing her to get there an hour and a half later than she would've if she had came straight home.

"So you was at da sto' from six inna mornin' 'til nine? Stop fuckin' playin' wimme." He gritted, positioning his finger on the trigger more comfortably as she watched.

"The hell? Do you not trust me or something?" She questioned him as he sucked his teeth.

"How da hell Ima trust yo ass if you movin' like you can't be trusted? Now ansa' ma question fa' I pull this shit. Whea was you?"

Exhaling a long breath, she looked at his mug and his furrowed eyebrows.

Somebody's angry.

"I. Was. At. The. Store." She spoke between pauses.

Her heart dropped once he squeezed the trigger, making her let out a loud scream. She started to panic, wondering why it was taking her so long to die before realizing, nothing came out.

"You are crazy. Very crazy." She spoke, backing away from him. She walked backwards until she was in the kitchen and he was still by the light switch. "I can't tell you where I was, but on my brother's head I was not cheating on you. I was handling something that's private. I don't actually have to tell you every single thing."

He sucked his teeth before walking over to the coffee table, grabbing his other gun and tucking it into his waistband. "Man I'm gone Dakota. Ion know watchu got goin, but ian goin' at all." She heard him mumble as she watched him put a clip of bullets into the other gun.

Rolling her eyes at his dramatics, she groaned out loud in annoyance. "Oh my God. I was in New York, getting my brother something for my his birthday, and I had to turn my location off so he wouldn't know. Always blaming me for something." She lied as she forced her voice to slightly crack.

She went through too much to ruin the surprise.

She stormed off to her room, locking the bathroom door behind her. "Well why you ain't jus' say dat, Dakota? You actin' like I was gon' tell da nigga a'sum. You know ain't no 'snitch' in my DNA." He spoke from the other side of the bathroom door since it was locked.

"I don't care, you can go home like you wanted to so bad. If I said I wasn't messing around on you, then you should've trusted me enough to believe that I'm being faithful. I'm seriously not in the mood for you right now." She fake spat at him. She had to pretend she was mad to make it believable.

She did lowkey feel some type of way that he automatically thought she was cheating, but then again she was acting like it.

He ran his hand down his face before leaving out of her room and going into her beauty room. Today was such a stressful day for him, from the morning until now.

He picked up a bobby-pin out of her hair drawer before making his way back to her personal bathroom.

"You gon' open the door, Dakota?" He questioned as he heard her unzipping something on the other side of the door.

"No I am not, Dayvon."

He nodded before sticking the end of the bobby-pin through the keyhole, wiggling it while he twisted the knob, eventually getting the door unlocked.

"Bro you are on a criminal roll today. First you had a gun to my head, now you're breaking into my bathroom? I'm calling 911." She joked making him suck his teeth as he sat down on the closed toilet seat.

He put his right hand on the back of her thigh, using it to pull her in between his legs so she was standing directly in front of him. "You mad, Ko?"

"Yeah, 'cause you don't trust me." She spoke shortly, staring down at his visibly tired expression.

He shook his head before securing his grip of the back of her thighs. "I do trust yo ass. On foenem, if I did the same shit ta you, you ah be tweakin' out too." He told her making her nod.

"You're right, sorry for doing things that made you think that I was cheating." She apologized, laughing once he pulled her down so she was sitting on his right leg.

"Ma fault fa' puttin ma' banga up to yo big ass head." He apologized, as she rolled her eyes. "You fa'give a nigga, ah what?" He asked while pressing his plump lips onto her cheek.

"Nope, I don't accept those type of apologies." She spoke before she kissed his nose, then getting off of him to take off her jeans so she could shower.

He got up right after her, standing behind her as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Watchu want sum shoes? Jimmy Choo?" He spoke, hearing her laugh. He smiled even harder, kissing her earlobe in the process.

"No, I want your mouth on my clit. That's the only way I'll know you're really sorry." She smiled as she turned around, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Put that shit on my face then, Ko."

She smirked in amusement before pulling away from him to get undressed.

"Alexa, play my Partynextdoor playlist."

He watched her in admiration as she slipped off her dark washed jeans, followed by her tank top, bra, and underwear.

His bottom lip rested in between his teeth as he gave her perfect brown body an overview, stopping back at her titties that sat perfectly. He closely watched her as she bent down, picking up her clothes and throwing them into the gray hamper that sat in the far corner of her bathroom.

"Come on, bae. What are you waiting for?" She questioned as she stepped into the shower, making the water as hot as she could tolerate, which was pretty hot.

He wasted no time to remove all of his clothing items, following her actions and putting them in the hamper. Before going into the shower, he pulled two towels out of the closet that held all of them, putting them to the side for when they got out.

He then pulled the shower door open, steam instantly clouding his vision which caused his face to form a deep frown. "Damn, Dakota. Why the fuck this wata' so hot? Got damn!" He winced, once a little bit of the water touched his foot.

"I'm not taking no cold ass shower. This is perfect." She spoke, before he popped her bottom lip.

"Stop cursin', I den told you 'bout dat."

Dakota rolled her eyes as she turned the singular handle valve more to the right, causing the water to cool down a little bit.

"You just cursed, why can't I?" She mugged while he finally let his body touch the water. He hated when she cursed because he felt like it didn't fit her.

"We two different people. Ain't no reason fa' you ta' be cursin'. You can getcho message across without allat." He explained, placing both of his hands on her hips to pull them chest to chest.

Using her pointer finger and thumb, she placed them on his lips, making his top and bottom lip separate. His diamonds were on display as she got on her tippie toes, kissing them twice. "Stop being a hypocrite."

Before she could completely pull away, his hand wrapped around her neck, making her stay on the point of her toes. Her eyes fluttered closed while she felt his warm lips settle on top of hers.

She threw her arms around his neck once he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She moaned in satisfaction once his tongue started to explore her mouth.

In a swift motion, his palms were positioned under her bottom as he lifted her up so he was now carrying her.

He rested her back against the cold shower wall, causing her back to automatically arch from the cold sensation.

'Sex on the Beach' by Partynextdoor started to play in the background as he bought her tongue into his mouth, sucking it sensually while both of them let out low noises.

"I'm bouta putcho' legs around around ma' neck, hold on ta' my shoulders." He warned, causing her to do as told.

She finally placed her back against the cold tiles of the shower, him securing his grip around her as he lifted her higher up, allowing her to put her legs around his shoulder.

He was now face to face with her other set of lips, using his pointer and middle finger to spread them, seeing the pink inner tone.

"Dayvon dont dr—" She started, abruptly cutting herself off with a moan as his mouth wrapped around her clit, like she wanted.

"Aww shittt." She dragged as his tongue repeatedly flicked on her sensitive bud. She let out a longer moan once she felt her thigh get popped.

Her back arched from the wall once again, once she started feeling her body get overwhelmed and hot, especially from the heat emitting from the shower water.

His dick stood at attention as he indulged in her taste, instantly getting harder once she tangled her fingers into his dreads, pulling him deeper into her as she grinded against his mouth. "Freak ass."

He smirked against her wet folds as he felt her legs start to tremble when he began licking her hole. He pulled back, spitting on it, and slurping his spit back up before sensually kissing her clit.

"I'm about to c—" She started before letting a bunch of incoherent words and moans fly out of her mouth as she reached her peak. Her eyes widened once she felt his mouth move down to her hole, sucking out the creamy substance that leaked out of her. "Jus' like that, mama. Keep givin' it ta me."

"Okay, t-that's enough. I'm doneee." She dragged as he groaned against her while her body lightly shook.

Ignoring her, he continued his actions while he bought his right hand up to her chest, rubbing his thumb around her nipple.

After he felt like she had enough, he left one more sweet kiss on her clit, before helping her down so she was placed on her unstable legs.

He laughed at her lack of sturdiness, being caught of guard when she instantly stuck her tongue into his mouth, bringing her hand down to began to stroke his length.

She stroked him a little bit faster, focusing more so on his tip while she bought his tongue into her mouth, basically indulging in the taste of herself.

"Shit, keep goin' jus' like dat." He groaned, letting his head hang in the crook of her neck as he began to leave kisses in the area.

She looked down, letting a nice amount of spit drip out of her mouth and onto his shaft. She then slightly squeezed around his tip while she brushed her soft fingertip across his hole, feeling his body jerk forward a little bit.

"Fuckkk!" He groaned, bringing his hand down to grip her wrist, which she obviously ignored. She moaned as she heard him let out grunts in her ear, his thick load of nut seeping out of him slowly.

She instantly squatted down on the balls of her feet, bringing his tip into her mouth as she licked up all of the nut that was spilling out of him.

"Mmhm shit." She heard him curse under his breath. She continued to stroke him and suck his tip, milking him for what he had left. She pulled away, licking her lips in satisfaction before going back in for a kiss.

Within thirty five minutes, the two had already finished with their intense shower, both now settled in the bed, well moisturized with nothing but under garments on.

He sat against her gray diamond tufted headboard with his hands wrapped around her lower back, while his eyes were fixed on the TV, since he was playing 2k.

Dakota straddled his lap with one arm draped around his shoulder as her right cheek was pressing against his left cheek.

"Sparkles and champagne. VIP my section, Royalty lookin' sex-" She started to sing before Von cut her off.

"Shut up wit' dat song. You sing that shit, every five seconds damn near."

Waving him off, she swiped to her instagram camera, making sure both of them were in the frame before holding down the white button.

"VIP my section, Dayvon be lookin' sexy, you know that be my bae." She sung as she licked his cheek, causing him to stare at her with a straight expression.

She laughed, zooming into his face once he looked back at the TV. "My sexy minute man. He nuts so fast, yall!"

"Dakota, gone!"

———————————

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎🙈

𝐏𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓🫣

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾."
429K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
12.3K 462 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
43.8K 2.4K 20
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔬 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...