Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Chapter Eighteen

341 8 0
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Shawn's Pov

When I opened my eyes again, it was still night time. I glanced at my clock and noticed that I was asleep for only thirty minutes. I quickly sat up, remembering what Victoria told me in my dream.

My son is in danger!

Lucy. That traitorous bitch! I trusted her to take care of my son for a few days, only to find out that she sold him to a witch?! How could she do this, to her own nephew at that?

I immediately jumped out of my bed, but I regretted that decision when my legs got tangled up in the sheets making me fall to the floor.

Ouch!

'We don't have time for this, Shawn!' Slade growled, but I could sense the underlying amusement in his voice.

'You think I did this intentionally, dude?' I shot back as I managed to get myself back on my feet after untangling myself.

'I don't care if it was intentional or not, just move your ass!' I didn't need to be told twice as I quickly searched for appropriate clothes to wear and threw on a shirt and basketball shorts I found in the corner in my room. I then went down the stairs and out the door, picking up my keys on the way and headed to my car.

I'm so furious at her. I feel so betrayed. Doesn't she know that she's disrespecting her late sister by doing this to her son? I swear, if I find even a single hair out of place on Jimmy's body, I will tear her limb from limb. And even if my son is okay, I will throw her in the dungeons for even thinking about hurting him.

"I'm still going to kill her either way. She hurt our pup." Slade says and I couldn't even agree more.

I drive towards Lucy's house at top speed. Good thing there aren't any other cars on the road, if not, I'm pretty sure I would have crashed into a few people's cars.

It usually takes ten minutes to get to Lucy's house from mine, but I got there in two minutes tops. I parked in her driveway and jump out of my car, not even bothering to close it properly. As I look at her house, I notice that the light in some rooms are still on, meaning that she's probably awake.

I stomp to her door and knock the door really loud and start calling out to her "Lucy! LUCY! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW. I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!" But I get no reply. I kept knocking for a little bit until I heard some shuffling inside, but she still doesn't answer.

"Lucy, you have five seconds to come out or else I will break down this door!!!" Still no reply.

"Shit!" I hear her mutter and I hear her move again, but she still doesn't come out.

"Don't make me do this, Lucy!" I warn her again, but still no reply.

"Okay, it's your choice. ONE!" I start counting, letting her know that she's running out of time.

"TWO!" I start putting distance between me and the door.

"THREE!" I shout as I'm now a few meters away from the door.

"FOUR!" I get myself into a running stance.

"FIVE!!" I run towards her door and use my shoulder to hit the side of the door, putting my body weight on it. I had to continuously ram my body into the door before I finally tore the piece of mahogany fall to floor, and what I saw made me even more furious.

She stood there, frozen in her tracks as she stared at me. She looked out of breath like she had been running around for a while. I looked down at her right hand to see her holding the handle of a large burgundy suitcase with a few clothes sticking out of the edge as if packed in a rush and a black and white stripped duffle bag slung across her shoulder. Her hand was on the handle of the kitchen door, probably planning on going out through the back door in the kitchen. Her blue eyes wide and filled with fear as she took in my seething form, realizing that she's been caught.

She tried to run away.

After kidnapping three children, including my son.

She thought she could get away with it?!

Oh.

Hell.

NO!

"Let me at her Shawn. I'm going to slowly rip her limb from limb and give her the most agonizing death. Nobody hurts our son, NOBODY!"

"As much as I agree with you Slade, we have to get her to lead us to Jimmy. We don't know how long we have until that witch does hell knows what to our little boy!" Slade grumbles but releases his control over me.

I snapped my head up to see the kitchen door wide open and Lucy's duffle bag and suitcase are on the floor but the person in question is nowhere in sight.

Shit! She must have used my little moment of distraction to get away.

I quickly take off through the kitchen and out the open back door and get a glimpse of her retreating form into the forest. I immediately take off after her.

She's fast, I'll give her that

But I'm faster than her.

You know, it's kinda funny that she's trying to run from me when she knows she'll get caught. If it weren't for the fact that I need to get to my son quickly, I probably would have had a little fun with her... Wait.

Oh God.

That sounded so wrong!

Okay, okay, let me rephrase that. I meant that I would have had some fun teasing her- damnit!

"Seriously Shawn? How could you think of such a thing about another woman except our sweet Amanda. I'm ashamed of you!" Slade growled at me in anger.

Shit.

"Wait, no- Slade, that's not what I meant at all, honest!"

"Oh really, then what the hell do you mean then huh?"

"Well, I meant that we could have fun in scaring her. You know, make her think that she has gotten away and then catching up to her really quickly and then scare her-"

"Okay I get it! But please let's concentrate on catching her and getting the location of Jimmy and that witch. We don't know how much time we have left, or if we have any at all."

He's right-

"Of course I am right you dummy!"

Cocky bastard.

"Hey! I heard that!"

I blocked him out and concentrate on catching Lucy. I can still see her but she's farther away from me now so I increase my speed.

No more games.

I quickly gain up on her. I'm so close that I can hear her rapid heartbeat, so close that I can catch her if I just stretch my hand forward. Just as I'm about to pounce on her, she leaps and shifts into her wolf in a futile attempt to save herself, considering the fact that we are faster and have more energy in our wolf form compared to our human form and often shift as a last resort.

Does she really think that will save her?
Answer; It won't

She seems to forget that I'm the Gamma for a reason. Unlike Alpha and Beta ranks, the Gamma position isn't hereditary, you have to earn it. The Gamma rank is only given to those who are found worthy of it. It only given to those who have proven themselves to the current Alpha and Beta in terms of strength, speed, endurance and intelligence, before they pass on their titles to their child.

Lucy doesn't stand a chance.

I too, shift into my blonde coloured wolf, a real contrast from my brown hair. I give control of my body to Slade and it doesn't even take up to 30 seconds before he caught up to her again. I still give her one last chance to surrender so I sent her a warning through the mind link.

"Surrender now Lucy, while you still have a chance!"

She doesn't comply.

She leaves me no choice then. I didn't want to do this.

I tackle her to the forest floor and due to the speed at which we were both moving at, we go tumbling down the forest floor. This went on for a few seconds before we come to a stop at the bottom of a tree, with me on top of Lucy. I let out a deadly snarl at her face, a thunderous growl vibrating in my chest.

My patience with her is running thin. Very thin.

Lucy tried to escape from my claw's death grip on her skin, which had already started to bleed from the pressure I was applying. She started to whimper in pain. I could feel the fear for her life and guilt for what she's done rolling of her shaking form in waves.

Good, I thought. Let her feel the fear. She knew what could happen to her if I ever found out what she did, that's why she tried to escape.

Key word: Tried.

"Tell me where the witch is and what she wants my son and those other kids, now!" I made sure to let my rage seep through my Gamma command voice as I commanded her through the mindlink. I didn't have time to play nice.

As expected, she eventually replied after giving up on fighting the command of a wolf of a higher rank, as her wolf couldn't resist obeying.

"T-the w-wi-witch lives i-in a thatch hut j-just outside the N-north western b-border of the p-pack. She s-said something about u-using their youthful s-souls f-for a ritual to make some kind of p-potion for A-alpha M-max that completely erases t-the pain of a mate's death. Please spare me Sh-shawn, Alpha Max threatened me with my life to do it. H-he knew that a l-lot of parents tr-trust me to take care of their children, s-so he used his Alpha command to f-force me to take them, bring them to the witch and then run away from here as s-soon as I can and made me keep silent so that no one would be able to trace it to him. Th-thats why I didn't stop when you told me to s-surrender. I'm sorry Shawn, please forgive me. You know that I would NEVER do something like this willingly. I love my sister Amanda and I adore my little nephew."

Alpha Max did what?!

/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/•\/

A/N: Oh my God!

Guys, I'm sure that you all must hate me right now for dissapering for almost a whole month, but I have a valid excuse, I swear!

You see, the thing is that school is back in session and I've been sooooooo busy with school work, plus, I was a tiny bit lazy😅.

Anyway, what do you guys think Shawn will do in the next chapter. Sorry if you don't like cliffhangers, but I just couldn't resist the urge to do it.

Question of the chapter.

What's your favorite show(s) on Nickelodeon whether old or new, apart from SpongeBob SquarePants?

My answer.

I really love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fairly Odd Parents and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Also, Happy new month guys!
Bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 101K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...
50.3K 899 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...
218 19 19
Eternal: Seeming to last or persist forever, especially on account of being tedious or annoying. If you had the opportunity to live forever would you...
13.2K 497 13
She never thought that she would find true love. She never thought that she would find happiness in the form of someone that loved her, love the scar...