En Anbe En Aaruyire❤️

By Tweetyminnie

What happens when a rude, arrogant, handsome hunk young boss falls in love with a soft, kindhearted, beautifu... More

Preface
Character Sketch (With Important Note)
Part 1 : Thodakkama?? Thodarkadhaiya??
Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️
Part 3 - Thittangal
Part 4 - Nigazhvugal
Part 5 - Nerukku Ner
Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️
Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!
Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️
Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️
Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️
Part 11 - Thiruppangal.
Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️
Part 13 - En veetil nee❤️
Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️
Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️
Part 16 - Unai Kaapeney En Anbe❤️
Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️
Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!
Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!
Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃
Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!
Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2
Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️
Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!
Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️
Part 26 - Ariyamaley Oru Kaadhal Pookindrathey❤️
Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️
Part 28 - Malarum Nesam❤️
Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️
Part 31 - Unnodu En Payanam❤️
Part 32 - Kaadhal Theeye❤️
Part 33 - Un Aasaigal Arindhean Anbey💕
Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️
Part 35 - Idhu Kaadhal Neramey💕

Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️

565 123 79
By Tweetyminnie

Hi Dearies,

As promised, I am back with this month's update. You all can expect another update within this month. Thank you for all your love and understanding. Hope I am not disappointing you all with this story.

I request you all to comment your views. I will update next chapter based on this chapter's comments. Because I want to know if you guys are still interested on this story.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai returned home that evening, dejected. She hadn't been able to tell Kathir a thing. The day, after their lunch, had passed by quickly and she was in a trance the entire time. She had lost track of what was happening around her and was engrossed in her laptop, typing out the monthly report of her department she needed to give Kathir.

Even then, she was blindly typing out what she had written on the paper, all the while she was thinking only of Kathir. She was in her dream land and had no intentions of coming back to reality. It was only when she received a word from Kathir, did she snap back to reality. It was nearly 7 pm and he needed to see what work had her department done in the past month.

Mullai went to his cabin and before they could do something, she quickly left the cabin stating that it was getting late. She packed up her stuff and left the office as fast as she could. She did this primarily because she remembered that she was encouraging him and felt that she was slowly losing control over her mind. Being around him, with him looking as dashing as ever, wasn't helping her in anyway.

So before anything could happen, she left office. She dashed to outside the office and booked a cab. She soon reached home, only to realise that she had forgotten to tell Kathir about how they could not continue with this. A part of her was sad that she could not tell him but a part of her was glad that she didn't make him sad.

Kathir had so sweetly given her the flowers and her words would have immensely hurt him. She couldn't see him like that but on the other hand, it was imperative to tell him everything.

Mullai MV - Enala inaiku edhumey avarkita sola mudiyala.. But kandipa soliduven oru naal.. Avaru mogathula evlo sandhosam andha flowers ah enaku thandhapo.. Adha epdi naan kedukaradhu? Apdi naan soli irundha romba guilty ah feel panirpen.. Nalavela inaiku edhum solala.. but seekrama solidanum.. idhelam namaku set aagathunu..

After reaching home, Mullai had her dinner and then proceeded to her room. She lay down on her bed and started reading a book, when her phone started ringing. She picked it up.

Mullai - Hi Minnal.. Romba naal aachu pesi.. Epdi iruka d?

Minnal - Hi Muls.. Nerya work d.. nala iruken ne epdi iruka?? Work lam epdi poguthu d??

Mullai - Aiyo na enanu soldrathu d.. nerya nadanthiruchu indha few months la..

Mullai then narrated each of the incidents that occurred, Inba's betrayal, Meena, Thenmozhi and her plan for retrieval of the papers, her father's subsequent promotion and her boss's break-up.

Minnal - Ammadi.. ena d oru movie pakara madhiri iruku.. ana ivlo nadanthu iruku enaku oru vaati phone pani solave ila pathiya ne..

Mullai - Apdi ila d.. solanum than nenachen ana mudila.. modhala elam Kathir romba koduma panaru ana ipolam avaru apdi ila d romba sweet ena nala caring ah paathukraaru d..

Minnal - Oh Ho.. Kadha apdi poguthoo.. Mr Kathir la irundhu Kathir aitaru.. ena d koral la apdiye thean paayudhu avaru name soldrapo.. enaku theriyama vera edhum nadakudha??

Minnal asked Mullai in a teasing voice.

Mullai (with wide eyes) - Hey ena d soldra.. apdi la onum ila d..

Minnal - Mulla.. nadikadha d.. unoda tone la eh theriyudhu edho iruku nu.. enanu solu olunga..

Mullai - Englukula relationship la chinna maatram aagi iruku d.. avaru mela veruppu ila ana oru mariyadhai iruku avlothan d.. avarum avar kita vela seira employee ah ena care pandraaru avlothan.. And avaru nama nenacha mari ila d paavam avaru girlfriend and friend eh emathitanga avara.. and romba nala manushan nu kita palagi paathathan theriyudhu.. avarukum oru concern iruku en mela.. mathapadi ne nenaikra mari elam onum ila d..

Minnal - Ohhh apo madam ku avar mela avar mela chinna crush or interest kuda ilanu soldringa apdithana?

Mullai - Aiyo Illa d.. podhuma?

Mullai was lying. She was very well interested in Kathir but she didn't want to tell Minnal anything about that right then, most importantly about what had happened between them.

Minnal - Okay seri seri.. Un life la vera enalam nadakudhu solu d..

The two of them spoke for some more time, when Mullai told her that she was tired and needed to sleep. She promised her that they would meet up for coffee soon. Mullai cut the call and lay down on her bed. She closed her eyes but sleep was far away from her. The entire day's incidents were playing in her mind, especially the time she spent with Him during the lunch break.

She began blushing thinking about how he had kissed her eyelids. She placed her hands on her chest as she felt her heartbeats getting faster.

Mullai Mv - Aiyo Murugaa.. ena nadakudhu.. yen enala avara pathi nenaikama iruka mudiyala.. enala avaru vishyathula matum theliva yosika mudiyala.. avaru en kita vandhaley en moochu pechey nindruthu.. avaru muttham aiyo adhu enaku romba pudichirku.. ana thappu.. idhu veetla appa amma kandipa accept eh panikamatanga.. na avarkita soliye aaganum.. Murgaa please enaku nethan oru nala vazhi kaatanum..

Kathir on the other hand, was proceeding to his bedroom. He was very happy with the time they had spent together. He couldn't forget the smile on her face when he had given her the flowers. He wanted to see the sweet smile on her face for the rest of his life and he was willing to do anything to make sure that she did.

He was ready to take all the pain she had in her life and fill it with happiness. He just couldn't hold it in any longer. He wanted to meet her at that instant and tell her how much he loved her. But he had to restrain himself for now. He explained to himself that he needed to wait for the right time to tell her how much she meant to him and that he could do anything for her happiness. With these thoughts, he lay down on his bed, with his eyes wide open as he thought of his Angel.

Kathir - Baby doll.. enaku en feelings enanu sola evlo aasa theriyuma.. manasula orey baarama iruku.. valikudhu.. unkita solavum mudiyama ullukulayum vechuka mudiyama kashtama iruku Mulla.. I love you Mullai nu kathi solanum pola iruku.. indha life eh unakaga nu solanum nu thonudhu.. epo andha naal varumo..

Mullai woke up the next morning. She completed her chores and proceeded for a bath. She then picked out her outfit for the day, an white shirt and black coloured Phants. She ate her breakfast and was about to leave home when her phone rang.

Mullai - Hello, Mr Kathir ?

Kathir- Good morning, Mullai.

Mullai- Ennachu?? Ivlo nerama kuptu irukeenga?

Kathir - Seekrama unga main gate kita vaa..

Mullai- Edhuku?? Enachu??

Kathir - Aiyo kelvi kekradha vitutu vandhu paatha therinjirum..

Mullai - Okay okay Mr Kathir.. Varen..

Mullai then wore her shoes and stood for the elevator. She got in, thinking about what was Kathir up to.

Mullai MV- Enava irukum?? Again Edachum surprise ah?

The doors of the elevator opened and Mullai stepped out. She walked towards the entrance of the lobby and got down the stairs. She headed towards the gate and an unfamiliar sight greeted her.

Kathir was waiting outside his car and he was holding the same set of flowers that he had gotten for her yesterday. Mullai gave him a wide smile as she began walking towards him. As she stood in front of him, his eyes gleamed with love and happiness.

Mullai- Good morning, Mr Kathir. Idhukaga than ena kupteengla?

Kathir- Yes Mullai, I have come to pick you up today.

Kathir then handed the flowers to Mullai and their hands collided with each other. Mullai immediately blushed as Kathir looked on gave a smirk. Mullai quickly withdrew her hand and looked away. Kathir then held her other hand and began walking towards his car. Mullai was surprised but continued to follow him. He opened the door of the car, as he told her to get in.

Kathir- Please, ladies first..

Mullai got in the car. She was smiling as she was really touched by his gesture. Kathir then got in and sat beside her. He told the driver to take the car to the office. Kathir and Mullai were sitting some distance apart from each other.

Kathir continued to look at her while she stole glances at him. She wanted to look at him but was too shy as she thought that the driver might see them. Kathir understood her apprehensions but he didn't want to waste the opportunity he had got. He slowly crept up his hand and placed it over hers. Mullai looked at him wide-eyed while Kathir continued to smirk.

Mullai - Mr Kathir.. Ena pandreengaa.. avaru paathutaaruna??

Kathir(naughtily) - Oh.. apo avaru paakaradhuthaan prechanaya..don't worry paakamaataru..idhu en car na ena venumnaalum panuven..

Kathir winked as he said this. Mullai noticed the hint of naughtiness in his eyes and couldn't help but blush. It was the first time something like that was happening with her. Kathir on the other hand, didn't want to leave any chance of teasing her. He had already noticed her shyness and he was enjoying looking at her thoroughly. However, Mullai finally took some courage and looked straight at him.

Mullai(smiling slightly) - Mr Kathir, Neenga seriyana cunning fellow nu yarachum soli irukangala??

Kathir - Namaku pudicha vishyam venumna adhukaga evlo cunning ah venumnalum irukalam.. ana idhu enaku matum pudicha madhiri therilaye.. mutual nu than thonudhu.. naan nama conversation ah sonen.. (He winked again)

Mullai looked away as she blushed heavily. She never knew that Kathir had such a side to him as well. She had never been teased like that by anyone. Even though she was feeling shy, she was enjoying it to the core. Kathir was also enjoying spending time with her. He was glad to have taken the decision of picking her up from her house.

Kathir MV - Morning eh ava sirichu vekkapadra face ah paaka evlo azhagha iruku.. indha day ve azhagha irukum nu thonudhu.. inimey daily namaley office ku avala ava veetla irundhu pick up paniklam..

Along the entire way, they sat next to each other, with Kathir's hand over hers all the time. They laughed, joked and talked until they finally reached office. Kathir went straight in and asked her to come to his cabin after she had punched-in.

Mullai's eyes were very dreamy. As she walked in, with the flowers in tow, all she could think about was the surprise he had given her, the pick-up, the flowers and their subsequent conversation coupled with the hand-holding and the teasing. Thinking of the last part made her blush again. She walked in the reception area, lost in her own bliss world. She blindly placed her card on the machine and was walking towards his cabin.

Theanmozhi - Oii sleeping beauty.. enga ipdi kanavu kandutu nadanthu pora.. kai la ena poo.. Kathir Kuduthaara.. (She asked naughtily)

Mullai - Ah.. hmm.. ena Theanu..

Theanmozhi - Sutham.. ena madam ku love vandhirchu pola nama Kathir sir mela.. paathu po ma kila keedhu vilundratha apram avaruku than kashtam..

Mullai - Hey Theanu yen ipdi lam.. adhelam onum ila.. edho yosana avlothan.. na poren velai iruku..

She left hurriedly while Theanmozhi stood watching her with a smile.

The entire morning passed by and Mullai just couldn't concentrate on her work. She felt lost in a deep ocean of her feelings and wasn't able to find a way out.

Mullai MV - Theanu sonadhu yen enaku ivlo affect aaguthu?? Naan avara love pandrena?? Enaku avar kuda time spend pana pudichu iruku.. ana idhuthan love ah??

The same question kept running in her mind over and over again like a tape. She wasn't able to figure out what was happening. All she could think of at that point was Kathir. After thinking for some more time, she concluded that she did like Kathir a lot.

It was undoubtedly a very happy moment for her, however at the same time she could not help but worry at her parents reaction to it, they would surely never accept it.However, Mullai decided against telling Kathir anything, as she was highly against hurting him.

It was lunch time, and Mullai headed to Meena's desk. She entered Kathir's cabin and had to walk across his table as her desk was at the other end.

As Mullai passed by, she gave a mysterious but a very sexy smile to him. Kathir retorted back giving an equally naughty smirk to her, as she headed to the desk. She pulled out a chair and sat down. Meena and Theanmozhi gave her a wide smile.

Suddenly, Mullai felt very shy for doing what she did earlier. Thorns of guilt passed through her. She had never done something like that to anyone. It was as if Kathir was getting out another side to her that she never thought existed. It was a bit rattling for her as she thought that something was wrong with her and she was going mad.

She had her lunch with Meena and Theanmozhi, sitting quietly as they both spoke and she introspected her behaviour. She figured out that she must stop at once or things would go out of hand. Meena and Theanmozhi could easily notice that she was in turmoil about something but didn't ask her much as she wouldn't answer anyway. They soon finished their lunch and Mullai went back to her cabin and continued with her work for the rest of the day.

It was nearly evening. Everyone had started leaving for home. Mullai was completing her last bit of work, as reminisced about what happened in the afternoon. She had to see Kathir before leaving and was unsure as to how she would go about it. She was trying to put off the prospect of meeting him but it was inevitable. She got up and swiftly walked towards his cabin, trying to keep a straight face all the while.

She knocked and entered. Kathir immediately stopped all his work to look at her. He smiled as she walked ahead to sit on the chair. Kathir got up from his chair to sit on the chair beside her. Mullai however refused to meet her eyes with him, as she was blushing heavily. He continued to look at her and smile, as he admired her cuteness.

Kathir(naughtily) - Enachu? Yean vekkapadra?

Mullai - Ilaye.. adhelam onum ila.. yena apdi kekrenga?

Kathir(naughtily) - Ila un kannam la sevandhu iruku ne vakkapadra mari thonichu.. oru vela apdi ilana unaku udambu seri ilayo??

On hearing that, Mullai felt even more embarrassed. She never thought Kathir would so openly tell her about it. But she obviously could not tell him the exact reason. She continued to look away, when Kathir slowly turned her face towards him. He looked into her big brown eyes with love.

Kathir(softly in a longing tone)- Yean inaiku ena paaka varave ila?

Mullai - Nerya work irundhuchu adhan vara mudila..

Kathir gave a slight chuckle as he closed his eyes. He then continued to look into her eyes.

Kathir- I know ne yen lunch break ku apram ena paaka varalanu (naughtily) - It's because of the smile you gave me in afternoon, right?

Mullai was shocked to know that he had noticed. Her big eyes widened with surprise and astonishment. She began feeling even more shy.

Mullai (hesitatingly) - Wh..what..what are y...you saying? Naan apdi elam onum panala..

Kathir leaned in closer towards her ear and whispered.

Kathir(naughtily) - Naan paathen...ne nadanthu varapo ena paathu mild ah sexy ah oru mysterious smile kudutha. And adha ne ilaa nu soladhaa.. because naan adha paathuten.. (In a soft husky voice)Ne romba innocent and adhu kuda indha mystery ana hotness unkita iruku.. onu open ah solata adhu ena romba attract paniduchu..

Mullai blushed harder than ever. She was feeling sensations in her body, particularly at the last sentence. She couldn't look at him anymore and turned her face away as it was getting too embarrassing for her. Kathir smirked as he returned back to his seat.

Kathir - Anyway, I need to tell you something important. There is a business conference in Australia being organised by our client. They sent me an invitation and told me to bring an employee along.

Mullai(facing him) - Oh

Kathir- So Nee enkuda Australia variya? Idhu company-sponsored trip, so everything will be taken care of.

Mullai - When is this conference, Mr Kathir?

Kathir - Conference motham 3 days.. 9th, 10th and the 11th - Next month. So nama oru 5 days pora madhiri irukum.. We will have to fly out on the 7th and we would be returning on the 13th.

Mullai - Oh okay Naan varen Mr Kathir.. idhu en career growth ku nala opportunity. Naan edachum prepare pananuma?

Kathir - Ipodhaiku edhum ila.. thevapdrapo prior ah inform pandren.

Mullai- Okay, thank you so much, Mr Kathir.

Kathir- Thank you ah edhuku, Mullai?

Mullai- Ivlo employees irukapo enaku indha opportunity kuduthathuku.. enaku idhu nala Professional experience ah irukum.

Kathir MV - naan unkuda time spend pananum than una enkuda kootitu poren my baby doll. (to Mullai ) - Oh adhelam parvala Mullai.. You are very talented and you deserve it.

It's true Kathir chose Mullai because she is very talented and can handle difficult clients and the conference is also important for company.

Mullai(smiling widely) - Okay Mr Kathir, Late aguthu na kelambren.

Kathir- Okay bye. I'll see you tomorrow, (In an in audible tone ) En baby doll..

So that's it for today dearies, Please do vote and comment your views. Next chapter will be updates based on this chapter's comments❤️

Much Love and Thanks❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 201K 90
𝘼 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿 , 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿.... _____________________________________...
80.4K 7.4K 36
A beautiful , high headed ,ultra modem city girl crosses path with an arrogant , disciplined , native country young man , an agriculturist by profess...
4.5K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
146K 12.1K 60
Kathir: A man trying to get over a bad breakup and forget the past.. Mullai: A young widow... responsible, lonely, hiding a secret and has a façade t...