Gravity Falls | Reader Insert

By SpacePalette

⚠️[HIATUS]⚠️ The twins Dipper and Mabel Pines, and their cousin (Y/N) Pines, are in for an unexpected adventu... More

About (Y/N) + A/N
Tourist Trapped
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Dipper vs. Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
The Time Traveler's Pig
Fight Fighters
Little Dipper
Summerween
Boss Mabel
Bottomless Pit!
The Deep End
Carpet Diem

Headhunters

971 29 10
By SpacePalette

Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) were sitting in the livingroom, watching a show on TV called Duck-tective. Mabel sat on the floor, knitting a sweater. Next to her sat Dipper who was fully focused on the TV as he ate some popcorn that sat between him and Mabel. Meanwhile (Y/N) was laying on the couch, scribbling something into a notebook, looking over to the TV every once in a while. Mabel was reaching over to the bolw of popcorn, but Dipper slapped away her hand not wanting to share with either Mabel nor (Y/N).

"I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident." The constable said to the duck, pointing to a dead person laying inside a telephone booth.

Duck-tective took a few steps and began to quack as the subtitles appeared "Accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!" It turned it's head to the viewer, making constable tense up.

"What?!"

"Duck-tective will return after these messages." was the message on screen.

"That duck is a genius!" Mabel gasped.

"Hm, for a duck maybe. After all, it obviously looks like a murder scene." (Y/N) shrugged, not thinking much of it.

"Yeah, and it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground anyway."

"Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?" Mabel squinted her eyes, looking at them doubtfully.

"Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating.." He sniffed, trying to analyse her breath "An entire tube of toothpaste?!"

Mabel turned around whispering "It was so sparkly.."

"Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!" Soos yelled, running to the living room.

"A buried treassure?!" (Y/N) and Dipper yell in synch, throwing their arms up.

"A buried-" Mabel started realizing that he two family members were quicker than her.

"Hey; I wanted to say that!" She giggled playfully pushing Dipper then (Y/N).

Soos led the three kids to a door that was located in a rather quiet part of the Mystery Shack.

"So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy! " He opened the door revealing a room, filled with wax sculptures. They enter the room while carefully examining everything.

"Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!" Dipper said, turning on a flashlight that he took out of his vest.

"Oh, wow! I've never been to one. Why didn't Grunkle Stan tell us about his collection?" (Y/N) admired all of the figures, not knowing which one to look at closely first.

"They're so life-like." Mabel whiping he finger over the Sherlock Holmes figure that stood in front of her.

"Except for that one." Dipper said, flashing his light to Stan.

"Hello!" Stan greeted, making the four scream out in suprise. The reaction of them made him chuckle.

"It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!" though he explained himself it only made the quarted scream even louder and even run out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes" Stan looked at a figure representing Larry King "Some kind of, I don't know, some kind of goblin man?"

Dipper shuddered "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?"

"And now for my personal favorite: , right over--" Stan looked down, to find out that the wax figure had melted due to the sunlight heat, that fell through a small window.

"Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction!"

"Wow, so you're going around accusing wax figures of killing each other, even though you're the only one who knew about this room? Seems pretty weird to me." (Y/N) whispered the last part, looking away, knowing exactly what they did.

But even though they whispered it seemed like Stan had heard them. He was frowning at (Y/N), who was avoiding eye contact, knowing exactly that they basically called him crazy. He quickly returned his attention to the molten wax figure in front of him, bending down to examine it more.

"How do you fix a wax figure?" He sighed.

"Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?" Mabel walked over to him.

"Egh."

"Beep, bop, boop!" She cheerfully poked him in the face.

"Ow."

"Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax!" She cheered.

"You really think you can make one of these puppies?" He turned to Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" Mabel held up her arm, revealing the glue gun.

Grunkle Stan laughed "I like your gumption, kid!"

"I don't know what that word means, but thank you!"

Mabel decided to start with her project right away and after a while Dipper and (Y/N) wanted to check up on her. They enter the room where Mabel was working in. Dipper drank his pitt cola as Mabel suddenly greeted them "Dipper! (Y/N)!" Making Dipper choke on his soda.

"What do you think of my wax figure idea?" Mabel showed them the drawings that she sketched.

"She's part fairy princess, and part horse fairy princess!"

"M..maybe you should carve something from real life." Dipper said, trying to give her an idea.

"Like a waffle, with big arms?" She asked.

"Y-okay... Or, you know, something else. (Y/N), you draw a lot, maybe you have one or two ideas for Mable." He looked at (Y/N).

Mabel gasped "You're right! (Y/N) do you have some ideas for me?" She asked, hoping for an answer.

"Oh, ah, you know. Even though I sometimes draw people, I mostly just make calculation of tech related stuff and bluprints. You know, like old guy McGucket did. Look, why don't you make someone from your family? Like Dipper or Auntie or-" (Y/N) was caught of as Stan walked in, beginning to talk.

"Kids, has any of you seen my pants?" He steps on a briefcase, looking out for his pants, basically posing. Mabel turned around whispering "Oh, muse. You work in mysterious ways"

Stan turned to Dipper and (Y/N) "Why's Mabel talking to the ceiling?"

Mabel immediately began to work on the wax figure. It took her hours until she was somehow satisfied. She finally stood in front of the Stan wax figure, admiring it.

"I think... it needs more glitter." Mabel rubbed her chin.

"Agreed." Soos reached over a bucket full of glitter, that Mabel tossed onto the figure.

Stan walked into the room "I found my pants but now I'm missing my--" When he saw the wax figure he stumbled backwards, falling to the ground going "Ahh!"

Mabel quickly walked over to him, looking down to him.

"What do you think?"

"I think... the Wax Museum's back in business!" He cheered.

After some time, customers where coming to the Mystery Shack to see the re-opened Wax Museum. Dipper, (Y/N) and Wendy were working on the stand.

"I can't believe this many people showed up." Dipper said to Wendy.

"I know, right? Last time I saw so many people was back in California!" (Y/N) was suprised at how many people actually showed up.

"Your uncle probably bribed them or something." Wendy laughed also not believing the amount of people who showed up.

"He bribed us." Dipper and (Y/N) chuckled, holding up a few dollars. Wendy held up a few dollars as well laughing with him.

A bit further away was Stan on a stage, clearing his throat over the microphone.

"You all know me, folks! Town darling, "Mr. Myster." Please, ladies, control yourselves!"

The three woman in the audience were actually just staring blankly ahead of them as some flies flew aronud them.

"As you know, I always bring the people of this fair town novelties and befuddlements, the likes of which the world, has never known. But enough about me. Behold... me!" Stan proudly uncovered the wax Stan.

Soos was making fanfare sounds on his keyboard, then making a "Ye-ah! Ye-e-ye-ye-ye-ah!" sound.

Two people in the audiance politely clap as someone lse coughed.

"And now a word from Mabelangelo!" Stan hands the microphone to Mabel.

"It's Mabel." She said taking the microphone into her hand.

"Thank you for coming! I made this sculpture with my own two hands!" She threw her hands up into the air.

"It's covered in my blood, sweat, tears, and other fluids!" 

The audience cringed at her words, but Mabel just chuckled.

"Yeah. I will now take questions!" Mabel lpointed to the old man McGucket "You there!"

"Old Man McGucket, local kook. Are the wax figures alive? And follow-up question, can I survive the wax-man uprising?"

"Um.. Yes! Next question!" She pointed to Toby Determined.

Toby held a turkey baster as if it was a microphone.

"Toby Determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. Do you really think this constitutes a wonder of the world?"

"Your microphone's a turkey baster, Toby." Stan said.

"It certainly is--" 

"Next question." Stan interrupted pointing to Shandra Jimenez.

"Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter. Your flyers promised free pizza with admission to this event. Shows flyer Is this true?"

"That's what I heard! ... Come on! ... What a rip-off! ... Pizza? ... I want my pizza!.." The audiance broke out into chatter, feeling as if they fell for a huge a scam.

"That was a typo. Good night, everyone!" Stan used a smoke bomb to escape, taking the admission fee with him. The audiance left furiously. The pizza guy was sadly walking off, manly Dan was punchin a pole screaming "In your face!"

"I tthink that went well." Mabel said, leaning on the admission tabel.

In the evening Stan sat inside the Mystery Shack, counting all the money he made.

"Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash! And I owe it all to one person, this guy!" Stan pointed to Wax Stan, making Mabel punch him jokingly.

"Ooh!" He patted her head "Yeah, you too, you little gremlin. Now you kids wash up. We got another long day of fleecing rubes tomorrow. Go, go!"

Stan shooed Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) out of the living room, as he sighed, leaning onto Wax Stan.

"Kids.." 

The TV was still running in the background.

"Well, duck-tective, it seems you've really quacked the case."

The subtitles read: "Don't patronize me."

Stan laughed at the show.

"Stupid duck! Well, I'm gonna use the john. You need anything?" He asked Wax Stan laughing once again "I love this guy! Don't go nowhere."

In the meantime the three children where upstairs, brushing their teeth.

"(Y/N), Dipper, you wanna do a toothbrush race?"

"Sure!"

"Okay."

But before they coud start their race, they heard their Grunkly scream from downstairs.

"Noooooo!!"

The kids looked at each other then quickly made their way downstairs.

"Wax Stan! He's been... m-murdered!" As is on command the clock bonged three times. Mabel fainted as she saw her creation headless on the flow, making Dipper and (Y/N) catching her.

The police was called to the Myster Shack. Stan explained what happened as Mabel sat on the floor mourning the supposed death of Wax Stan. Next to her were Dipper and (Y/N) who tried to comfort her.

"I got up to use the john, right? And when I come back, blammo! He's headless!"

"My ecpert handcrafting... besmirched." She put her hand on the headless wax figure. "Besmiiircheeeddd!!"

"That's awful... But don't worry Mabel, I'm sure that the person who did this will be found." (Y/N) put their hand on Mabel's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Who would do this?" Dipper asked.

"What's your opinion, Sheriff Blubs?" Durland asked him.

"Look, we'd love to help you folks, but let's face the facts... this case is unsolvable."

"What?!" The pines yelled, not believing that they heard him correctly.

"You take that back, Sheriff Blubs!" Stan demanded.

"You're kidding, right? There must be evidence, motives. You know, we could help if you want." Dipper pointed to himself and (Y/N).

"They're really good. Dipper found out who was eating our tin cans and (Y/N) found out how it was able to eat our tin cans." Mabel said.

"All signs pointed to the goat!" They said in synch.

"Yeah, yeah! Let the kids help. They got a little brain up in their head."

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll be able to help!" (Y/N) was determined to find the murderer.

"Oooh! Would you look at what we got here! City kids thinks he's gonna solve a mystery with their fancy computer phones!"

"City kiiiids! City kiiiiiiiiiiids!" Durland yelled, not taking them seriously.

"You are adorable!" Sheriff Blubs said.

"He definitely meant you.." (Y/N) gave Dipper a slight shove.

"Adorable?" He asked. Blubs and Durland were just laughing, not taking them seriously.

"Look, P.J.'s, how about you leave the investigating to the grown-ups, okay?" Blubs said, as a voice came from hie walkie talkie "Attention, all units. Steve is going to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. Repeat, an entire cantaloupe!"

"It's a 23-16!" Durland yelled excitedly.

"Let's move!" Blubs yelled back as the both of them ran off laughing.

"Yeah, they're not gonna search for the wax figure murderer, are they?" (Y/N) was clearly annoyed by not being taken seriously.

"No they are not." Dipper said, also clearly annoyed "You know what? That's it! Mabel, you, (Y/N) and me are going to find that jerk who did this, and get back that head. Then we'll see who's adorable." Dipper sneezed.

"Aww, you sneeze like a kitten!" Mabel chuckled.

"Haha, I told you he was talking about you!" (Y/N) laughed.

Dipper just glared at them.

The next morning arrived. Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) were examining the crime scene.

"Wax Stan has lost his head and it's up to us to find it." Dipper said as Mabel took pictures of the crime scene.

"We should try to make out some suspects. Most likely someone from yesterday maybe." (Y/N) said.

"But there were a lot of unhappy customers at the unveiling." Dipper looked at the bulleting board with the pictures of suspects "The murderer could have been anyone."

"Yeah! Even us!" Mabel gasped

"What? No, Mabel, we are our alibies, you know?" (Y/N) explained.

"Oh, right." She chuckled.

"In this town, anything is possible." Dipper took out the journal, flipping through the pages "Ghosts, zombies, it could be months before we find our first clue."

"Hey, look! A clue!" Mabel pointed to a shoeprint in the carpet.

"Footprints in the shag carpet!"

"That's weird. They've got a hole in them." Mabel noticed.

The three kids, followed the footprints that lead behind the couch, revealing an axon the floor.

The kids gasp at what they found, looking at each other. The headed to the gift shop to question Soos.

"So what do you think?" Dipper asked as (Y/N) handed over the ax.

"In my opinion: this is an ax."

"Wait a minute. The lumberjack!" Mabel yelled, excited to have found a clue.

"Of course!" The three kids yelled in synch.

They had a flashback of him punching a pole while yelling "In your face!"

"He was furious when he didn't get that free pizza." Dipper stated

"Furious enough, for murder!" Mabel yelled.

"But are you guys sure that he would leave behind his ax? I'm sure that he isn't THAT smart but I'm aslo sure that he isn't THAT stupid." (Y/N) rubbed their chin.

"Well, we can't know for sure, we should pay him a visit." Dipper said.

"Oh, you mean Manly Dan, don't you? Yeah, he hangs out at this crazy intense biker joint downtown." Soos said, helping them out a lot.

"Then that's where we're going." Mabel said .

"Dude, this is awesome. You three are like: The Mystery Kids!" Soos laughed.

But Dipper wasn't so thrilled about Soos' name for them.

"Don't call us that."

The kids quickly made their way outside, seeing Stan pulling out a coffin out of his car. 

"Hey, give me a hand with this coffin, will ya? I'm doin' a memorial service for wax Stan. Something small, but classy." Stan said, finally pulling out the coffing out of his car.

"Sorry, Grunkle Stan, but we've got a big break in the case!" Dipper explained.

"Break in the case!" Mabel yelled enthusiastically.

"Yup, we're heading downtown. Donm't tell anyone, but we suspect manly Dan." (Y/N) said.

"That's right! Because we found an axe!" She showed Stan the axe in Dipper's bag, making horror movie screeching sounds "REE, REE, REE!"

"Hm, seems like the kind of thing a responsible parent wouldn't want you doing..." Stan rubbed his chin, looking up into the sky.

"Good thing I'm an uncle. Avenge me kids! AVENGE MEEE!!" 

And with that the three children made their way downtown. Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) sneacked behind a dumpster near the Skull Fracture.

"This is the place." Dipper gasped when he saw that Tats looked at their direction. "Got the fake I.Ds?" He asked Mabel, who was responsible for them. She hands Dipper and (Y/N) their fake IDs.

"Mabel, are you sure that we'll be able to enter the Skull Fracture with those?" (Y/N) was a bit hesitant seeing them.

"Pff, yeah, sure!" Mabel was confident.

"Well, here goes nothing." Dipper sighed, hoping for the best.

"Sorry, but we don't serve miners." Tats said as he looked at the ID.

"Daaaannnnng'nab it!" The miner said, angrily spitting on the floor, quickly walking off. The three kids walk up the Tats.

"We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumber jack for the murder of wax Stan." Mabel said as the three show their fake ID cards.

"Works for me." Tats shruggs, opening the door for them.

Inside were men fighting. Mabel walked over a body going "He's resting."

"Alright, let's just try to blend in, ok?" Dipper said.

"You got it, Dippingsauce." Mabel said, climbing onto a chair. Beginning a conversation with a man. "Hey there, fellow restaurant patron!" She pat his arm "Bap!" Making him growl.

Dipper and (Y/N) where searching manly Dan, who was playing an arm wrestling game.

"Dipper, there he is!" (Y/N) pointed to him, quickly walking over to him.

"Manly Dan, where were you last night?" Dipper asked him.

"Punchin' the clock." He answered, not stopping his game of arm wrestling.

"You were at work?" Dipepr asked.

"No, I was punchin' that clock!" He pointed outside to a broken clock.

"It stopped at 10 o'clock, the time of the murder." (Y/N) concluded.

"Hm, so I guess you've never seen this before?" Dipper pulled out the axe from his bag, showing it to manly Dan.

"Listen, little girl!" Dan began.

"Hey, actually I'm a-" Dipper was interrupted.

"I wouldn't pick my teeth with that ax. It's left handed! I only use my right hand, the MANLY HAND!!" And with that, manly Dan ripped off the machine's arm, beating it with said arm. Tyler Cutebiker came in from the side, chiming in "Get 'im! Get'im!"

"Left handed.." Dipper whispered, rubbing his chin.

"We got another clue, Dipper. Let's search Mabel and tell her about it." (Y/N) said. Dipper nodded in argreement, searching for Mabel. She was sitting with the biker, looking at a cootie catcher, as Mabel counted off.

"3,4,5,6." She gasped "Your wife is going to be beautiful."

"Yes!" The biker yelled, throwing his hands up into the air.

"Mabel!" (Y/N) caught her attention.

"Big break in the case!" Dipper added.

Mabel jumped off the chair, quickly following Dipper and (Y/N) outside.

"But will she love me?!" The biker yelled after her, hoping for an answer.

They walked out of the Skull Fracture. Dipper wrote down a list as (Y/N) explained Mabel what they just found out. 

"So manly Dan just told us that the axe we found is for left handed people. Manly Dan is right handed, so he is already out. All we gotta do now is find our left handed person."

"Oh man, we are on fire today! Pa-zow, Pa-zow, Pa-zow!" She pointed her finger guns into the air.

"Let's find that murderer!" The three children fist bumped each other.

They first made their way to the old man McGucket. Mabel waved at him. He had a baby alligator on his right hand as he waved back at her. Dipper listed McGucket as right handed.

Next person they searched for was the pizza shirt guy. Dipper put on a fake mustache as he carried a package to his house. The guy got excited quickly signing Dipper's form with his right hand. Dipper took the package back and left again, leaving the pizza shirt guy sad once again.

The angry Lady was next. Mabel whistled at her, she turned around making (Y/N) throw a baseball at her. The Lady caught it without hesitation with her right hand, crushing it. She was listed right handed right away.

The three kids then went to Mikey R.'s house. He came outside with both hands in a cast. His name was crossed out on the spot. 

All the other people who were listed were also right handed. Dipper gasped as he saw only one person left on he list.

"Mabel, (Y/N), ther's only one person left on the list."

"Of course, it all adds up!" Mabel gasped.

"We should get Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland for this," (Y/N) said, rubbing their chin.

It didn't take long for them to arrive as they soon stood in front of the Gravity Falls Gossiper.

"You kids better be right about this or you'll never get the end of it." Sheriff Blubs warned.

"The evidence is irrefutable." Dipper assured.

"It's so irrefutable." Mable affirmed.

"I'm gonna get to use my night stick!" Deputy Durland was excited.

"You ready little fella?" Blubs asked.

"Woo, woo!" Durland and Blubs poked each other with their police batons.

"On 3! 1, 2,.." Dipper counted as Durland smashed the door open.

"Yaaaaaahh!!"

"Nobody move! This is a raid!" Sheriff Blubs yelled.

"Ahh!" Toby yelled as he fell down from his chair "What is this? Some kind of raid?"

Durland smashed a lamp yelling "Derp!"

"Toby Determined, you are under arrest for murder of the wax body of Grunkle Stan." Dipper said.

"You have the right to remain impressed with our awesome detective work." Mabel said.

"Actually it's "You have the right to remain silent" but whatever." (Y/N) said in a joyfull tone giving Dipper and Mabel a high five.

"Gobbling goose feathers! I don't understand!" Toby seemed to be confused.

Dipper stepped forward.

"Then allow me to explain." A flashback began as he continued to explain.

"You were hoping that Grunkle Stan's new attraction would be the story that saved your failing newspaper. But when the show was a flop, you decided to go out and make your own headline." In the flashback, Toby chopped off Wax Stan's head off. Mabel held up a newspaper with a picture of Wax Stan's head.

Continuing the flashback, Toby's shoe had a hole in it and the turkey baster was held by hin in his left hand.

"You were sloppy, Toby Determined." 

"All clues pointed to a shabby shoed reporterwho was caught left handed."

"Toby Determined, you're yesterday's news."

"Boy, your little knees must be sore... from jumping to conclusions." Toby said as he started to dance. 

"Hachacha! I had nothing to do with that murder."

"I knew it!" Dipper exclaimed, overlapping with Mable and (Y/N).

"Wait, what did you say? Nothing? You say nohing?"

"Huh? What? Could you repeat?"

"Uh? How? Explain please."

"Then where were you th enight of the break-in?" Sheriff Blubs asked.

Toby got obviously nervous "Eh.." He inserted a tape into a TV. It started to play a video of Toby taking out a cardboard ccutout of Shandra Jimenezout of his closet. 

"Finally, we can be alone, cardboard cutout of female news reporter Shandra Jimenez!" He bagan to kiss the cardboard cutout.

Seeing that weir video made the cops and the kids cringe.

"Eeeeewwww! Yuck!"

"Timestamp confirms it. Toby, you're off the hook. You freak of nature," Sheriff Blubs said.

"Hooray!" Toby joyfully exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air.

"But it has to be him! Check the axe for fingerprints!" Dipper demanted. 

Blubs checked it for handprints but to no avail.

"No prints at all."

"No prints?"

"Hey I got a headline for you: city kids waste everyone's time." The adults laugh as the kids just look at each other from embarressment.

"Boy, I'd be pretty embarrased if I were you three." Toby laughed as the video continued. 

(Y/N) was about to say something to him but Mabel dragged them behind her and Dipper as they quickly left the scene, heading back to the Mystery Shack.

Stan had arranged a funeral for Wax Stan. He stood on a stage with a bunch of chairs set up. Dipper, Mabel, (Y/N), Soos, and the wax figures were sitting as the audiance.

"Kids, Soos, lifeless wax figures, thank you all for coming." Stan started. Soos was already blowing his nose.

"Some poeple might say it's wrong for a man to love a wax replica of himself."

Soos jumped up and pointed "They're wrong!"

"Easy Soos. Wax Stan, I hope your're picking pockets in wax haeven." He wipes his eyes "I'm sorry, I got glitter in my eye!" Stan cried, running out of the room. Soos quikly ran after him "Ohhhhhh duuuuuuude..."

Dipper sighed as he leaned back into his chair.

"Those cops were right about us."

"Dipper, weve come so far, we can't give up now." Mabel said, looking at (Y/N), hoping for hem to hel her cheer Dipper up.

"Yeah, she's right. Let's consider everything again: the weapon, the motive, the clues, no fingerprints... We should maybe take a closer look at Wax Stan again." (Y/N) stood up, pulling Dipper after themself. They walked up to Wax Stan and looked inside the coffin.

"Wax Stan's shoe has a hole in it." Dipper mumbled.

Mabel walked up to them.

"All the wax guys have that. It's where the pole thingy attaches to their stand dealies." She said.

"Wait a minute, what has a hole on it's shoe and no fingerprints? Guys! The murderers are--"

"Standing right behind you?"

The three children turn around to see all of the wax figures start to move and basically come back to life.

Dipper gasped at the sight of that.

"Wax Sherlock Holmes! Wax Shakespeare! Wax Coolio?"

"Wha soup Holmes?" Wax Coolio greeted.

Wax Lizzie Bordeb took the axe away from Mabel, leaving the children defenseless.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Mabel began to panic.

"Congratulations, my three amateurs sleuths, you've unburied the truth, and now we're going to bury you." Sherlock Holmes said as he stepped forward.

"Broavo, Dipper Pines. You've discovered our little secret." Wax Holmes took out Wax Stan's head out of his cape "Applaud, everyone, applaud sarcastically.

The other Wax figures applauded.

"Uh, no that sounds too sincere. Slow clap."

The Wax figures started to clap slower, making it sound more sarcastically.

"There we go, nice and condescending. "

"Are you... magic?" Mabel asked, carefully.

Wax Holmes laughed at her question.

"Are we magic? She wants to know if we are magic!" But all of a sudden he stopped laughing "We're CURSED!"

The Wax figures behind him start to chant "Cursed! Cursed!"

"Cursed to come to life whenever the moon is waxing. Your uncle bought us many years ago at a garage sale." Wax Holmes seemed almost a bit sad as he explained.

"A haunted garage sale, son!" Wax Coolio interrupted.

Wax Holmes had a flashback.

"I must warn you, these statues come at a terrible price." The seller warned, looking quiet nervous. Stan just looked at the price tag.

"Twenty dollars?! I'll just take 'em when you're not lookin'" He said.

"What?"

"I said I was gonna rob you."

"And so, the Mystery Shack Wax Collection was born. By day, we would be the playthings of man."

"Bit when your Uncle went to sleep, we would ruled da night" Wax Coolio chimed in.

The Wax figures used to eat from Stan's fridge. Wax Larry King flicked Wax Coolio's braid, making him all annoyed.

"Hey, I told you to stop that."

"Make me!" Wax Larry said.

Wax Holmes and Wax Edgard Allen Poe were in Stan's room, laughing and taking pictures. Stan even woke up making Wax Holmes and Poe freeze. But Stan just shrugged it off returning back to sleep.

"It was a charmed life for us cursed beings..."

Stan shook the empty admission box, leading to him closing away the wax figures.

"That was until your uncle closed up shop. We've been waiting for ten years to get revenge on Stan for locking us away... but we got the wrong guy."

"So you were trying to murder Grunkle Stan for real?!" Dipper yelled.

"You were right all along, these wax figures are creepy!" Mabel whined. (Y/N) protectively put out their arm in front of Mabel.

"This isn't good.." (Y/N) mumbled.

"What do we do?! What do we do?!" Mabel asked. She was in obvious distress.

"I don't know!" Dipper answered as he tried to think of something. The three of them just started to throw stuff fron the tabel towards the wax figures that came closer and closer. Dipper then threw a full coffee maker. It directly hit Genghis Khan, making him melt and scream in agony.

"That's it! We can melt them with hotty melty things!" Mabel realized.

The three kids grab some electric candles threatening the wax figures in front of them.

"Anyone move and we'll melt you into candels!" Dipper yelled confidently.

"Decorative candles!" Mabel added.

"But only if your color palette looks nice!" (Y/N) added.

"Yeah, only if your color palette looks nice!" Mabel repeated.

"You really think you can defeat us?" Wax Holmes asked.

"I- I don't know. I'm not really- I'm not really sure." Dipper stuttered.

"It's worth a shot, I guess." Mabel said, also not sounding really confident.

"Yes! Yes we can AND will defeat you!" (Y/N) yelled, ignoring how scared they might actually be.

"So be it.." Wax Holmes turned to the other Wax figures "Attack!"

The figures started to close in to the three kids. Wax Lizzie Borden swings her ax at Mabel, but accidently decapitates Wax Robin Hood. Mabel walks around her, but Wax Shakespeare sneaks up behind her. Mabel cuts off his hands with the candles, and he runs away. Wax Shakespeare's hands still move, and begin strangling Mabel. Mabel walks over to a door, and repeatably smashes it on its fingers.

(Y/N) stood against the Wax Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. They ran towards her, sliding on the ground through her dress and quickly jumping up from behind, decapitating the Wax Queen.

"Nine points!" They yelled, obviously reffering to chess.

"Interview this Larry King!" Dipper yelled as he decapitated Wax Larry King with his candle.

"My neck! My beautiful neck!" Wax Larry cried out.

Wax Groucho Marx touched Dipper candel, making his hand melt.

"Eh?" He cried out.

"Jokes on you, Groucho!" Dipper quickly cut him in half using his candel.

The top half of Wax Groucho's body fell off the lower half.

"I've heard about a cutting remark but this is ridiculous! Hey, why is there nothing in my hand?"

Wax Genghis Khan ran right towards Dipper. (Y/N) jumped onto Dipper pushing hin out of the way just in time, making qax Genghis fall into the fire place, melting in despair.

"Ha, Genghis Khan! You fell harder than the... uh... I don't know" Dupper looked at (Y/N) hoping for help from them for the pun.

"The Jin dynasty?" (Y/N) answered.

"Yeah, heh, that's good." They quickly stood up making their way back to fighting the wax figures.

Mabel, in the meantime, was swinging around Wax Coolio's head around, like some kind of wrecking ball.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! What's up with that?!" Wax Coolio asked, feeling as if he didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

"Dipper! (Y/N)! Watch out!" Mabel warned.

(Y/N) kicked Wax Richard Nixon's leg, causing Nixon to be pushed into next room. Dipper now saw that Wax Sherlock Holmes approached them.

"Alright." He began, putting Wax Stan's head on the horn of a rhino that hung ob the wall "Let's get this taken care of." He then swung his sword at Dipper who accidentally shoved (Y/N) making them drop their candels in the process. Wax Holmes swung his sword up above his head, aiming for directly for Dipper first.

"Catch!" Mabel yelled, throwing over a poker with a very hot tip. Dipper blocked the attack. But Wax Holmes kept attacking him, leading their fight to the attic. (Y/N) saw how Dipper was able to defend himself, so they stayed with Mabel for now, continuing their fight against all the remaining Wax figures.

But Dipper was pushed back to the attic, cornered by Wax Holmes.

"Once your family is out of the way, we'll rule the night once again!" He once again lifted his sword as Dipper looked out the window. Just as Wax Holmes brought down his sword to strike the kid, Dipper rolled through his legs rushing out the window.

"Don't count on it!" He yelled, not even looking back.

"Come back here you brat!"

Dipper climbed onto the Mystery Shack sign with Wax Holmes following him. Dipper slowly walked across it, while Wax Holmes swung the sword at him. They clashed between poker and sword while trying to maintain balance. Wax Holmes tried to hit Dipper with its sword, but Dipper jumped back, and the "S" in "Shack" fells off.

"You really think you can outwit me boy? I'm Sherlock bleeding Holmes! Have you seen my magnifying glass?! It's enormous!"

Dipper dropped the poker, climbing off the sign, and behind it. He hid behind the chimney. He looked up from behind it, seeing the wax figure right in front of him. Wax Holmes kicked him down raising his sword for what seems the last time.

"Any last words?" He asked.

"Um... you got any sunscreen?" He asked.

"Got any--? What?" Wax Holmes turned around seeing the sun starting to rise.

He gasped "No." Wax Holmes slowly started to melt.

"You know, letting me lead you outside? Probably not you sharpest decision." Dipper said, almost mocking him.

"Outsmarted by a child in short pants! No!" He continues to melt "Fiddlesticks! Humbugs! Tiiter, total kerfuffle. Butter hallabaloo." By now everything hut his head is melted.

"Dipper! Are you alright?" (Y/N) carefully made their way towards Dipper on the roof.

"(Y/N)! I'm alright. What about you and Mabel?"

"Oh don't worry, she's all right. We beat them up pretty good." (Y/N) put their hands on their waist proudly.

"Case closed." Dipper said satisfied as he pointed to the melting wax Holmes. He clapped his hands together making dust come up, which made him sneeze.

"Ha ha ha! You sneeze like a kitten! Those policemen were right, you're adorable! Adorable!" Wax Holmes said, as he fell off the roof, melting completely in the progress.

(Y/N) snorted at his words.

"Well not I am 100% sure that Sherrif Blubs meant you." (Y/N) tried their best to hold in their laughter as Dupper frowned at them.

In the meantime Mabel was downstairs, getting rid of the remaining wax figuresby throwing them into the fireplace.

"Though our group be left in twain, man of wax shall rise agayn!" The wax bead of Shakespeare said.

"Y'know any limericks?"

"Uh... there once was a dude from Kentucky..."

"Nope!" And with that she threw his head into the fireplace, without hesitation.

"Dipper! You're okay!" Mabel was happy to see her brother unharmed.

"You guys solved the mystery!" She joyfully said.

Dipper took off Wax Stan's head from the wall.

"Well, I couldn't have done that without my sidekicks."

" No offense Dipper, but you and (Y/N) are the sidekicks." Mabel said.

"Pff yeah sure, whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Wait, what? Are people saying that?"

"No need to get all defensive, sidekicks are pretty cool sometimes."

"Then why do you refuse to be a sidekick?"

"That doesn't even matter right now!"

As the kids joke around Stan walked into the room.

"Hot Belgian waffles!! What happened to my parlor!?" Stan was shocked to see such a mess.

"Your wax figures turned out to be evil, so we fought them to the death!" Mabel explained.

"I decapitated Larry King." Dipper said.

"I decapitatedone of the royals." (Y/N) said.

"Haha! You kids and your imagination."

"On the bright side, though,ook what we found." Dipper threw wax Stan's head over to Stan.

"My head! Ha ha! I missed this guy! You done good kids! Alright, line up for some affectionate noogie-ing." Stan exclaimed joyfully.

"Oh I'm not so sure about that. Is there any other alternative...?" Said Dipper.

"Oh uh...I'm not sure..." Mabel explained.

"Uh, thanks but I'm good.." (Y/N) said.

Stan laughed at their reaction, pulling them to him and noogie-ing them, making the three of them laugh.

Blubs and Durland drove up to the window.

"Solved the case yet, boy? I'm so confident you're gonna say no, that I'm gonna take a long, slow sip from my cup of coffee. " Sheriff Blubs took a long sip from his coffee cup.

"Actually, the answer is yes."

"Blu- Blu- Blu-" He spat out his coffee in durlands face. Durland screamed, spitting the coffee into Blubs face, repeating the cycle over and over again until they drive away screaming.

That made the Pines laugh.

"They got scalded!" Stan laughed. In the distance a crash could be heard.

"So, did you get rid of all the remaining Wax figures?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"I am ninety-nine percent sure that I did!" She said.

"That's alright." (Y/N) said.

"Good enough for me!" Dipper said.

Little did they know that Wax Larry's head was inside the vent. A rat ran up to him.

"So you're a rat. Tell me about that."

But the rat doesn't responded, it just ripped off his ear and ran off.

"Hey, get back here!" He started to hop after it "I'm hopping! I'm hopping after a rat that stole my ear!"

"Woah, guys did you hear that?" (Y/N) asked.

"No?"

"What?"

"Uh.. you know what, nevermind. I think I'm starting to hear stuff." (Y/N) scratched the back of their head, trying to ignore that fact that they supposedly heard Larry King talk to a rat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Update 1: Typos

A/N: Hello! This chapter was quiet a bit rushed, you'll probably notice it. Sorry for all the typos I made. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapter by next week. That is all for now. Stay safe y'all! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 30
Hey, just for a quick notice this is going to be a fem Billdip. I just don't know how to do a boy×boy so instead of fucking it up, I'm going to do wh...
7K 367 24
Four years after Weirdmageddon a mysterious boy comes to Gravity Falls for unknown reasons. When the twins come to visit, Dipper is fascinated by thi...
5.8K 144 8
When one by one, the Pines family start falling asleep from of a mysterious illness, Ford and Dipper must venture out into the Oregon wilderness to f...
2.2K 52 18
A typical gravity falls story with a few elements of Wendip thrown in for good measure. For the Wendip shippers don't give up on it straight away. St...