Enemies to lovers| Jaden Walt...

By happinessexpires09

Y/n grew up in Atlanta Georgia, United States. She attended Buford high school and is very close with Jayla a... More

Intro
Sunday free day
Monday πŸ™„
Tuesday πŸ™‚
Wednesday 😐
Party πŸ₯³πŸΎ
Thursday πŸ₯±
Friday πŸ₯³
JAYLA
Saturday 😁
Night out 🍾
Your girlfriends a bitch Jaden Walton
Chapter stuff up 😢
Day 3 of Bora Bora
Day right Night wrong 🫠
It adds up
"Hasn't even been a week" -Jaden Walton
Party 🍾🀍
Truth or dare 😏
Enemies 🫒
"Knock next time love"
Do not enter.
Shopping with the waltons
What did it mean?
NOT AN UPDATE
Back to Home
Special request this isnt an update
School again
School Project 🀧
RumoursοΏΌ πŸ™„
2 problems, one day
Sleep over 🀭
Spin the Bottle πŸͺ©
"NO!"
Thank you Waltons
Suspension day 1 😍
Disclaimer: not an update 😝
Day 2 of Suspension 🀭
Disclaimer: another non update πŸ˜”βœŠ
The beach β˜€οΈ
Last moments of suspention πŸ™„
Back to school πŸ˜™
My birthday πŸ’Œ
Keep it a secrect.
Not an update
Only day 3
Not an update
Jaden Walton 🀍
My life so far ❀️
New story!!
New Book !!
Out now !!

Bora Bora

14.2K 100 51
By happinessexpires09

(Y/n POV)

I woke up with Jadens arms still around me. I looked at him and he was sleeping so calmly, he looked peaceful and cute. I had to get up to take a shower and it was currently 4:34am. As I went to get up I felt a tight grip around my waist.
"Don't gooo" Jaden said in his deep morning voice, it was hot.
"I have to go get ready, we need to get up."
"Mmhmm. Five more minutes?"
"Fine but only five." I don't know why he cared so much about me leaving him, we're not dating and we're still enimies. It was 5 minutes now,
"Okay Jaden i actually have to get up now it's been 5 minutes"
"Fine be boring." I rolled my eyes and got up then had a shower, washed my hair and did my skin care, got dressed, put mascara on, and made sure I had everything packed and ready to go.

We arrived at the airport and we were now waiting for our plain.
"So who's got what seat? Wait are we in first class or..?" I heard Jayla ask.
"Yeah we're first class. But I'm pretty sure it's two people per seat." javon answered.
"Where's everyone's assigned seat?" I added.
"I'm g6" javon answered.
"Shi your next to me." I say laughing a bit.
"I'm J2 anyone got that?" Jaden asked.
"Daelo has, I looked at his number. Btw who's got h2?" Kylee asked.
"YESSS! Your next to me!" Jayla said extending the 's'

We got on the plain and the seats looked like this:

(Pretend like the middle part separating isn't there and the wooden benches are on the other side but not that long that is covers the entrance)

(Y/n POV)

Me and Javon found our seats if that's what u call them and we sat there just talking the whole time. It was gonna be a 10 hour flight (that's what google says don't come at me) so we decided to get some sleep to make up for not getting a sleep in this morning.
I woke up with 5 hours left until we get to Bora Bora but I woke up to see a taller guy, it couldn't of been Javon cause he's a short ass. I looked up at the guys face to see Jaden looking at his phone.
"Where did Javon go?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"Why do you care? Is he your boyfriend?"
"Stop being a dick and just answer the question."
"With Daelo."
"Thank you wasn't so hard was it?" I take my phone off charge and scroll through tiktok. I saw an edit of Jaden with the audio 'super freaky girl by Nicki Minaj' because it's been blowing up lately. I found my self smiling at the edit, he looked hot.
"What are you smiling at?"
"Ummmm nothing."
"Sure nothing. Probably just another one of your hoes texting you."
"What is your problem Jaden?"
"You." I rolled my eyes and I accidentally liked the video. Shit. I unliked it and thought nothing of it. I turned on my tv and decided to watch Frozen since it's my favourite Disney movie. (If it ain't you can choose a different one)

I had finished watching the movie and there was still three and a half hours left of the plain ride. I went back on my phone and decided to post some photos on instagram, I hadn't been on instagram for a while because I wanted to focus more on my mental and physical health.

@y/n.y/l/n

⚪️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

🔘⚪️🔘🔘🔘🔘

🔘🔘⚪️🔘🔘🔘

🔘🔘🔘⚪️🔘🔘

🔘🔘🔘🔘⚪️🔘

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘⚪️

Liked by Onwardwanna and 10,257 others
Cap: sorry I haven't been posting lately some stuff has been happening but I would like to say thank you to @tribe6strong and @onwardnation for taking me on this trip to Bora Bora with them ❤️❤️❤️.
View all 5263 comments
Onwardwanna: Airport crush? 😏
^y/n.y/l/n: shhhh 🤫
^user123: wait are they dating?
^y/n.y/l/n: nope just friends.
Onwardjdub: where's my credits for taking the last pic?
^y/n.y/l/n: credit to @onwardjdub for the last pic 🙄
Mamma/y/n/l/n: I miss you have a great time❤️
^y/n.y/l/n: I miss you to mumma 🤍🤍

Tap to load more

I decided to have a little rest since there still was a few hours till we get to Bora Bora.

"Y/n wake up we're here!" I heard Jaden shaking my shoulder jumping and jumping on the bed to wake me up.
"Mmm could there have been a nicer way for you to wake me up?"
"No" he got up and took his things and lyed back on his side. I gathered all my things and heard the captain speaking.
"Hello passengers we are about to land in just a minute so please take off any electronics on charge for safety reasons and please take care and have a safe landing And enjoy your stay!" The plain landed and when we stood on ground we all felt a bit fussy.
"Dam 11 hours of being in the air!" Kylee said trying to walk straight. I laughed and spoke
"We look drunk!"
"We really do tho!" Jayla said laughing.

We got to Bora Bora and it looked beautiful.
"Y/n could you take a photo of me please?"
"Yeah Ofc" Kylee handed me her phone and I took a picture of her in the Distances and posted it on her story.

After looking around and getting use to the place we went inside our houses and me and Jaden were in one room together since everyone already was with someone, Javon and Daleo, Kylee and Jayla, DJ and Jess.
"Are you kidding me?!"
"Whats wrong now Jaden?"
"THERES ONLY ONE BED!" Well holy shit are we gonna have fun 🤩. I signed and put my bag on the ground and unpacked the things I needed to. Jaden took his shirt off and started to take off his sweat pants.
"WOAH JADEN NO GO CHANGE IN THE BATHROOM PLEASE!" I said covering my eyes.
"Oh my gosh relax I have shorts underneath."
"Well sorry I thought I was gonna get flashed 🙄"

We all had dinner and then I had a shower and did my skin care and I decided to walk around for a bit since it was only 9:45pm until I saw the time was 10:34pm. I should probably head back.
"Where were you?"
"Why do you need to know."
"You know what I don't care you probably went out and saw a guy I fucked them."
"For your information I don't have sex with people I just meet unlike you."
"Bull shit."
"Says the one who got a photo leaked of them holding a packet of condoms!"
"The one time"
"Yeah what ever suck my dick"
"Glady" I looked back at him and he giggled a bit with a smirk. I rolled my eyes then went out and said goodnight to everyone then came back into the room.
"You know what the best thing is about this holiday?" Jaden asked.
"Idk, what is?"
"How there's water surrounding us the whole time and u just happened to be with me."
"If you dare once throw me in the water this trip I will fuck you" I relised what I had said when Jaden got up with a smirk and started walking to me. The more he walked to me the more I walked back until I got stopped by the wall.
"Go on, fuck me." His face was inches away from mine.
"Uhh I didn't mean fuck um like that I meant as uh into fuck you up."
"Mm what ever you say." He kissed my cheek then I was left speech less so I just said goodnight softly to Jaden and got Into bed and went to sleep. What a day.

1314 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
21.3K 173 49
jaden and yn have been best-friends for agesssss they share everything with each-other but yn has never been close with javon jadens twin but what h...
27.4K 99 29
love story of Jaden and y/n y/n moved to Atlanta from Ireland and was very lonely u til she met jaden and what will happen next when yn and jaden...
108K 611 34
Read to find out;) Started writing 20 September Finished English isn't my first language so pls bear with me