Can't I go back to being ordi...

By Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... More

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?

787 28 133
By Horikemo

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers !"

Horikemo: "Hows your day been ?"

Horikemo: "...Ah right, I forgot you can't answer in present time-"

Horikemo: "Well, I'll just hope your day has been amazing in that case !"

Horikemo: "And of course I hope you're doing great as well, while we're talking and all haha !"

Horikemo: "Speaking of case..."

From under his desk he pulls out a case and puts it on the table, standing up so you can properly see him.

Horikemo: "I was wondering if you recognize some of the contents that are in here !"

He opens the case, inside of it are syringes all with different colors, some green, some a light blue, one even had a ominous black color.

Horikemo: "I haven't tested them yet to be honest since I'm kind of worried they'd stop me from doing what I love doing-"

Horikemo: "Plus I still have a side job to take care of !"

Horikemo: "Yes, I do two things at once, I also happen to be taking care of someone who is trying to find their perfect ending of sorts !"

Horikemo: "No I can't explain too much what that means-"

Horikemo: "But... with that said !"

Horikemo: "I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and as usual we'll talk at the end !"

*POV Y/n:*

Sighing I push myself off the couch and think of a plan on how I can somehow get Polka to talk to me once she returns.

'Well, obvious plan number one would be planning some romanitc dinner of sorts, but since that'd give her the wrong idea, I'll just stick to what always worked...'

'Just talk to the person over a drink, the end.'

Walking up to the fridge I take a deep breath and open it, expecting a certain rat to be in it like usual.

Y/n: "Oh, she's not in the fridge surprisingly."

Baelz: "Who's not in the fridge ?"

Sighing I turn around and close the fridge behind me, slowly getting used to her surprising me out of no where.

Y/n: "Long time no see Baelz."

Baelz: "Haha, it's been what, a month at best, didn't ya miss me at all ?"

Y/n: "Well, I would've been a lot happier to see you weeks ago, you know... when I got fucking kidnapped and all."

She rolls her eyes and walks up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder and smiling like usual.

Baelz: "Look, I thought ya could handle 'em on ya own !"

Y/n: "They had cameras watching me at all times and my hands were tied together, what am I supposed to do against that !?"

Baelz: "Well, ya coulda tricked one of em into getting ya hands free, ya are quite the popular guy among them, ya know that right ?"

Y/n: "Even if you're right about that, I doubt any of them would be stupid enough to do that, especially with 'yeet my dark' giving them orders constantly."

She walks away and shrugs, laughing all the while.

Y/n: "So, I'm sure you came here for a reason, didn't you ?"

Baelz: "Yeah, I came here to check up on ya !"

Baelz: "Seeing as ya are my disciple an' all I gotta make sure yo don't die on me !"

Y/n: "Again you mean."

Baelz: "Ya know, I'm supposed to be the one keepin' shit hidden from ya, not you !"

Y/n: "I think what I said explains itself quite well actually..."

Baelz: "Well, I was worried about ya, believe it or not !"

Baelz: "I ain't explainin' why though haha !"

She laughs and walks up to me, raising her right hand and covering my eyes.

Y/n: "What the fuck are you doing now ?"

Baelz: "Pahahaha, don't worry, just trust have some trust in me for a few seconds !"

Sighing I wait for around 10 seconds until I can see something again.

Y/n: "Alright... I don't know what happened, but I sure as hell am now paranoid."

When I look around Baelz is no where to be found and it doesn't seem like she messed with anything.

Y/n: "She left faster than my dad left for the milk... shit he didn't even leave for the milk so this joke doesn't make sense."

Sighing I shake my head and start walking back into the kitchen, somehow tripping and falling out of a open window.

Y/n: "THAT'S ODDLY A LITTLE CONVENIENT ISN'T IT !?"

Somehow I end up landing in a position where you'd think I was just casually walking, not even the slightest pain in my legs anywhere.

Y/n: "Huh...?"

Confused I look up and see Baelz waving at me with a smile bigger than ever.

Y/n: "Oh you little fucking rodent."

Baelz: "GO TOUCH GRASS FOR ME, WILL YA !?"

Y/n: "THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !?"

I stand there, expecting her to say something, but instead she just keeps smiling, unmoving.

Y/n: "...That's some chucky ass shit, chaos damn..."

Sighing I turn away and start walking into a random direction, letting fate decide where I go today.

'Might as well take a walk of sorts I guess, chaos knows I fucking need it.'

As I was walking I didn't really notice anything unusual, although one thing caught my interest.

'Well, I did intend to go and buy some shit from a store today.'

Shrugging I walk into the store and look around, just looking for a snack or anything that would catch my eye in general.

'I can't explain it but I have this odd feeling someone is watching me...'

As I quickly turn around I see Suisei staring at me with a smile.

Y/n: "Oh, hey Suisei."

Suisei: "Hello my pr- I mean Y/n !"

Y/n: "...Ignoring what you intended to call me just now, what brings you here ?"

She takes a step closer and grabs my hand, smiling all the while.

Suisei: "The same reason you're here most likely riiight~?"

Y/n: "Well, did you come here because a rat essentially threw you out a window and told you to and I quote: 'touch grass' ?"

She lets my hand go and stares into my eyes with an rather unfamiliar look.

Suisei: "Someone hurt you ?"

Y/n: "Well not really hurt, seeing as I'm physically fine and all, so... not really ?"

She shakes her head and smiles once again, acting like the usual Suisei I know.

Suisei: "Ah, I'm glad to hear that then !"

'Not sure how to explain exactly why I have this thought, but I think she was going to try and kill Baelz if I said she was the one who did this specifically.'

I chuckle and look around, spotting a figure that seems familiar, yet so unfamiliar looking around suspiciously as she enters an alleyway.

'Well, seems like I've found something to do then.'

Heading for the exit I turn around and wave at Suisei, not wanting to seem like too much of a jerk for leaving so soon.

Y/n: "Sorry, I gotta go take care of something, see you around Suisei."

Suisei: "Ah take care Y-"

Once outside I quickly run across the street and into the same alleyway the familiar person had entered just now.

'Why am I even doing this...?'

'I feel like such a fucking creep for this, but I... I feel like I need to do this, let's call it going with my gut... yeah, let's call it that.'

While walking through it I notice it starts looking more and more grim, slowly turning into a scenery I am not all too familiar with.

???: "You told me you were stuck there forever... watching over everything !"

Quickly hiding behind a nearby dumpster I slightly peek, not entirely sure who the familiar person still is.

???: "Hehe, times changed my dear priestess !"

???: "I can't stay in that world forever... don't you know how lonely I was ?"

???: "But that's not the main reason I'm out here, there seems to be something threatening your happiness priestess and you know what this may cause !"

???: "I'm... I'm fully aware of that Wahtcher..."

Wahtcher: "So please, do allow me to help you !"

Wahtcher: "If all things look grim... then the end may come, not that it matters to me, I shall be watching you either way, but finding another world for you to live on is rather complicated."

Wahtcher: "So please do not be stubborn and let me-"

As I try to get a better angle, so I finally recognize who I'm following I hit a empty can, causing it to roll down the alleyway and put all eyes on me.

Wahtcher: "Who's there."

'Shit, shit shit-'

Wahtcher: "I... We, know you're there, so there's no reason to hide."

Sighing I stand up and smile, raising my hands to show I'm no threat.

Y/n: "Haha, you caught me, though I'm quite curious what this conversation is about."

'Now that I'm standing I finally can tell who is who, so my assumption that person in the white robe there is the Wahtcher... and closer to me is the "priestess" although that's quite the interesting name.'

Priestess: "..."

Wahtcher: "It seems it's time I take my leave priestess, but do not forget... I shall be back soon so we can talk once again, with no interruptions."

The Wahtcher retreats into wherever they came from, saying something in a language I can't even begin to comprehend.

Y/n: "Well, I hope I didn't interrupt anything all too important."

She shakes her head and looks at me with a frown.

Y/n: "So, I'm sure you're curious why I followed you and I'll explain it simply, you seem familiar, I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like I've seen you somewhere."

The priestess nods and puts on a smile.

Priestess: "Ninomae Ina'nis, from holomyth or maybe you know me from hololive english generation 1 !"

Sighing I look down and shake my head, raising it again afterwards.

Y/n: "Yeah that explains a lot actually, well sorry for disturbing whatever this meeting was.. Ina ?"

Y/n: "I hope you're fine with me calling you Ina, cause chaos damn the rest of your name is hella long."

She nods and smiles."

Ina: "It's alright Y/n, this wasn't really that important to me anyways !"

She giggles and closes her eyes, if I wasn't used by to these girls being too cute by now, my heart would melt.

Y/n: "Well in that case, what was all that about anyways ?"

I lean against a nearby wall and stare at her as she just stands there thinking for a second.

Ina: "You sea, that person worries about... how I feel and what it may cause !"

Ina: "Although I can't tell you too much here so, I must take my leaf !"

Ina: "Maybe one day we can meet in private and talk about today properly, but till that day comes... you'll have to be curious hehe !"

She giggles once again and starts walking into the same cross section the Wahtcher was in.

'I'll have to be curious till then...?'

I sigh and turn around, intending to walk back home, seeing as Baelz might be there still.

Y/n: "It's not like there are already too many mysteries in my life and I need more and more and fucking MORE !"

Punching the wall to my right in frustration I sigh and look around, hoping no one saw that just now, but sadly my luck doesn't seem to be getting better, as I look to my left, spotting a familiar face approach me.

Towa: "Hey Y/n, I know you went through a lot recently but uhm... sorry for what's about to happen !"

Y/n: "What do you mea-"

I don't even get to finish my sentence as someone puts their hand over my mouth as my vision fades to black.

As my eyes open I jolt up, finding myself in a pitch black room, not in the way that it's dark, but rather literally every wall around me was black and seemingly was no entrance or exit for me to go through.

Y/n: "What... what the fuck ?"

My heart begins racing as I look around, scared of having to go through more shit just like before.

'This looks a lot like the void back when I was chosen to become a disciple for one of the 5 gods.'

Smiling to myself, I realize just how much time has passed ever since I met all the lovely people I have the pleasure of being around now.

'Alright guess I'll just... hope for the best.'

As I stood there in thought though someone popped in unannounced, peeking out from what I assumed to be a wall or the void, was Rushia, making me realize in front of me was a curtain.

Rushia: "Ah you finally woke up !"

She steps out and runs up to me, allowing me to notice she was wearing a vampire sort of costume, but more so on the cliché side with the black hat, cape and such.

Y/n: "That is unless I'm still dreaming, which would make sense seeing as you're here."

Rushia doesn't say anything, but she was clearly red as she takes something out of her pocket and looks down.

Rushia: "I-I have to put this mic on you, i-is that okay ?"

Y/n: "Sure I guess, but before you do, why do you need to do that ?"

She smiles and looks up at me.

Rushia: "We have a special little surprise for you, since it's halloween !"

Y/n: "Shit it's already halloween...?"

She nods and looks back down, proceeding to set up everything as I get lost in thought, confused at how fast time flew by.

Rushia: "There, you're all set !"

She takes a step back from me and smiles, causing me to smile back, although a question was plaguing my mind.

Y/n: "So, I'm guessing the mic is probably for an audience of some kind to hear me properly, but... if that theory is correct, how many people are actually watching this ?"

Rushia takes a step back from me and takes out her phone, after a bit more of waiting she puts her phone away and smiles.

Rushia: "Well, although this is being broadcasted from the official hololive channel, due to you participating we got around 19 million give or take !"

I sigh and take a deep breath.

Y/n: "Right then, my last assumption, everyone is trying to scare me, in order to make me scream for content and such ?"

Rushia: "Yup, that's the plan !"

Not saying anything I just look down and shake my head, once I look back up I notice Rushia already left, leaving me alone once again.

Y/n: "Well, to whoever is watching this... it's showtime."

I stretch my arms and head out the same way that Rushia came from, as soon as I do I'm greeted by a dark hallway with halloween themed decoration.

Y/n: "I gotta say, they really put a lot of effort into this, so I guess I'll humor them just this once."

As I begin walking forward a voice calls out to me from a speaker hanging up on the ceiling.

???: "Test, test, can ya hear me ?"

I wish it wasn't as familiar as it was, but sadly it was none other than...

Baelz: "Ah, perfect judgin' by the expression on ya face you hear me loud 'n clear !"

Baelz: "Now I have a lil' somethin' prepared for ya so... gimme a sec !"

Shrugging I lean on a nearby wall as I hear her digging through what sounds like a mess of paperwork and broken dreams.

Baelz: "Ah here ya are !"

She clears her throat before speaking once again.

Baelz: "Dear Y/n, you are invited to our annual banquet, though this place may seem frightening at first, do not worry, this is all but a test if you truly deserve your prize, I and the others shall be waiting in the dining hall for you... or somethin' like that, good luck !"

I chuckle to myself as I continue walking straight.

'Should I play along with the atmosphere they created ?'

'Although I might cringe at myself if I do... but then again, since this is for content, might as well put on a show huh ?'

As I continue walking, lost in thought someone pops out from some decor, most likely attempting to scare me, she was wearing her usual outfit, the only difference being that there were stains of blood all over her clothes, my only hope being that those were fake and not real.

???: "Boo !"

I stop smiling as I stare into Suisei's soul, not having had the slightest of reactions to what just happened.

Suisei: "B-Boo...?"

Smiling once again a great idea comes to mind, the nickname she gave me might as well make sense for once.

Suisei: "I was the first one to try and already failed to scare you huh..."

Taking a step back I bow, confusing her at first.

Y/n: "Since you gave me such a interesting nickname, how about I make it up to you and give you one as well ?"

Suisei: "What do you mea-"

I raise my head and hold out my right hand, keeping the left behind my back.

Y/n: "You seem to have enjoyed calling me "prince", but what is a prince without his princess ?"

Y/n: "So why don't you take on that role, seeing as you fit it so well already ?"

'I'm fucking dying inside, please SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS SHIT-'

She doesn't respond to me as her face heats up and she slowly starts leaning forward.

'...Well, when I said I'm dying inside I was being figurative, while she seems to be literally dying.'

Y/n: "Hey are you alrig-"

Before I can even finish my sentence I notice she's slowly falling, so I take a step forward and catch her, sighing as I think about what my plan of action should be now.

'Well I'd feel bad if I left her here...'

'Plus Suisei would do the same for me if the roles were reversed right so...'

I sigh and gently lay her down on the ground, taking a deep breath as I lift her up, carrying her like a newly wed husband would carry his wife.

Y/n: "Well... here we go."

As I continue marching forward a few cheap jumpscares try and scare me, you know like pop up figures coming out of a wall, a jack in the box popping out, but nothing really scared me to be honest.

Y/n: "This is... more sad than anything..."

Sighing I don't stop walking as someone pops out from behind a knight statue, they were wearing what seemed to be Jasons outfit from the Friday the 13th series.

???: "Fear me Y/n, fear me !"

I sigh and just look around, disappointed by this cheap of an attempt to scare me again.

Y/n: "Can I continue on now or...?"

The person sighs and removes the mask revealing it to be someone I'm a bit too familiar with.

Laplus: "Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want..."

Y/n: "OH FUCK A CHILD THAT'S A THOUSAND TIMES SCARIER !"

She stomps her foot and looks at me annoyed, holding up a prop machete, attempting to reach my neck.

Laplus: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHILD !?"

Y/n: "Clearly you, since the girl in my arms definitely isn't built like one..."

Laplus: "JUST WAIT UNTIL I HAVE MY FULL POWER BACK, THEN YOU'LL SEE !"

I roll my eyes and walk past her, ignoring any comments she is throwing my way.

Y/n: "Well let's see what's nex-"

???: "Stop right there good sir !"

I look around in confusion, trying to find out who just said that, assuming along the way they meant me.

Y/n: "Maybe... I'm just hallucinating..."

Sighing I continue stepping forward as I notice a silhouette is slowly coming closer, causing me to stop in my tracks right away.

???: "Good sir... it is time that I stop you here !"

Y/n: "Frank is that you ?"

He turns around and sounds like he's smiling now.

Frank: "I'm glad you have not forgotten me just yet good sir !"

Frank: "Wait no... I'm supposed to be scary !"

He snaps his fingers as the light around him grows darker and gives him more of a evil feeling in a way.

Frank: "It is time I stop you in your tracks, just as I promised the mistress !"

Y/n: ""How... do you have human hands ?"

Frank: "Oh these ?"

He holds out his hands and nods.

Frank: "These are gloves provided to me by the mistress, although they look quite real don't you think ?"

Smiling I step closer to him and look at the gloves properly.

Y/n: "Those look hyper realistic haha !"

Frank: "I am more than pleased with them, although it seems I failed my mission good sir, I am terribly sorry..."

He bows as I just smile and shake my head.

Y/n: "There's nothing to apologize for Frank, you tried your best and that's what matters, plus I wanted to thank you for your help again anyways."

Y/n: "So... thanks again, I mean it."

He raises his head and puts a arm behind it.

Frank: "Good sir,  there is nothing to thank me for, after all if you hadn't asked me for help I would never have been able to talk to the mistress and be here today !"

I chuckle and smile afterwards.

Y/n: "Hey come on now, you're gonna make me cry at this rate."

He steps to the side and bows once more, holding his hand out to the right.

Frank: "Please, do pass good sir, I do not wish to take more of your time !"

I nod and continue walking straight ahead, being on guard the entire time, just in case something wants to try and scare me.

???: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT WHAT WE ARE DOING TODAY !?"

Hearing a voice echo through the halls, coming from in front of me, I take a deep breath and continue walking.

???: "WE TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS SO MANY TIMES, HOW COULD YOU FORGET ??"

???: "LOOK I- ACK- PLEASE- I-I CAN'T... BREATHE-"

As I continue walking forward I notice two people standing there... as one seems to be choking the other, although the one on the left has a unusual size.

Y/n: "What in the fuck is that...?"

Art: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4662145?q

Amelia: "I REMINDED YOU FOUR TIMES YESTERDAY THAT WE'RE DOING THIS TODAY, HOW DID YOU FORGET IT !?"

Gura: "I...I H-HAD A S..STREAAAM !"

I clear my throat as Amelia turns over to me, Gura still in hand, once she notices me she immediately drops Gura.

Gura: "AH FU-"

Amelia doesn't move an inch after looking straight at me, almost as if she's looking straight into my soul.

Y/n: "Not gonna lie, that's probably the scariest thing yet, so far at least, simply because of how unnerving it is... oh and I guess you were choking Gura."

Amelia doesn't respond and instead just falls forward, laying down on her stomach... or rather costumes stomach, as I proceed to walk by her, making sure to stay quiet.

Y/n: "Gura are you doing okay ?"

She doesn't respond as I shrug and continue walking forward, noticing a rather large gate of sorts.

Y/n: "I'm guessing this leads to the banquet ?"

I crouch down and get on my knees, gently setting Suisei down on the floor as I knock on the gate in front of me.

Baelz: "So ya actually managed to make it out alive... well then, I hope ya are ready for the last challenge !"

The door in front of me slowly starts opening, revealing a giant hall filled with red lights looming over tables, but before I enter I pick up Suisei again and head in, as the gate shuts behind me with a loud thud.

Baelz: "The final challenge has officially..."

Another light turns on, revealing a stage on which three figures reveal themselves, bathing in a blood red light, as Baelz's voice changes from a radio-esk one, to a more clear one.

Baelz: "Begun Y/n."

As I step forward I notice the three figures on the stage were Marine and Baelz were wearing their usual outfits, the only exception being Calli wearing her second outfit.

Baelz: "Happy halloween Y/n, now will ya celebrate it properly with us ?"

A giant screen turned on behind them most likely for the audience as it showed the three of them posing, after which three floodlights turn on, following their every step.

Marine: "Wait did you say Y/n...?"

Marine looks through the hall quickly, trying to spot me, after a bit she locks eyes with me as Calli runs up to her and grabs her by the neck, stopping her from jumping off the stage.

Marine: "PLEASE LET ME GO I NEED TO DO THI-"

The screen in the back zooms in on Calli who slightly lowers her sunglasses, which she definitely doesn't need in this darkness anyways.

Art: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4846426?q

Calli: "Listen... we're here to perform and nothin' else, ya fuckin' hear me ?"

Marine nods slowly as Baelz sighs and looks down, proceeding to quickly raise her head again.

Baelz: "Wait I just fuckin' remembered somethin' I forgor to do-"

I walk over to one of the tables and put Suisei down on a chair, hoping she won't fall down, as I do so I hear Baelz quickly get off the stage and run up to me.

Baelz: "Y/n QUICK COME OVER HERE I GOTTA DO SOMET-"

I look at her with a confused look as my vision gets more and more blurry, even causing my hearing to get worse as her voice fades out to nothing.

'Oh that's what she meant...'

Once I finally wake up from whatever that was, I find myself still in the hall, as there's chattering all around, although there was one odd thing... I was looking directly up at Suisei who seemed to be smiling and looking down at me.

Suisei: "I hope you had a good nap Y/n~"

Suisei: "The festivities have just begun, so you woke up at a great time !"

*End of chapter 17*

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, I'm glad to see you're back !

Horikemo: "Although... you came back a bit sooner than expected-"

He sighs and smiles right after.

Horikemo: "It's been quite a while since we talked huh ?"

Horikemo: "I do apologize you had to wait so long.. and then for something as mediocre as this-"

He looks down and doesn't stop smiling.

Horikemo: "But... despite that, I do hope you enjoyed this chapter !"

Horikemo: "And well... you'll continue supporting me for what's to come !"

Horikemo: "I'm not gonna get into detail as to why it took me so long to get the next chapter out or to start writing again in general-"

Horikemo: "So I'll just skip to the usual ending that we have !"

Horikemo: "Like usual, feel free to give me criticism, but not the point where you completely roast and demolish me-"

Horikemo: "I hope you've had a great day so far and an even more amazing life !"

Horikemo: "Oh and please remember to stay hydrated and eat enough !"

Horikemo: "I also do hope you've taken enough time for yourself to relax and do all the things you wanted to !"

Horikemo: "Now then... with everything said done, Horikemo out !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 241 8
One day y/n gets a text out of the blue from a random number. Y/n knows nothing about him heck she doesn't even know his name. This story will follow...
12.4K 280 34
‼️Old writing so very cringey‼️ This is my first Wattpad fanfic that I've written. I've read enough Ein x Reader fanfics that I now have an idea of...
138K 2.8K 57
<VERY CRINGE WORTHY> Hello! This is my first/Second Fanfic cuz like my first one o had to delete cuz I did not have any ideas and ya... (All c...
1.4M 33.9K 27
"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞?" "𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨, 𝐲/𝐧. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, �...