𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯...

By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

♥♡"Where am i?" moments of silent-"This isn't my home at all......." Your a demon, but not a normal demon. Yo... More

¡𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!
十一
十二
十三
!Halloween special!
十四
十五
Early New years/Late Christmas special!
十六
A/N
十七
十八

1.4K 35 70
By Lovable_Mrs_bunny

It was a dark night, the leaves of the tree flowing in the air of the wind breezing.

In the forest where there was path and lanterns lit it all up. Grunts....and yelling filled the air.....

"Listen here little bitch where the hell is she?!" A female wearing a cape cloth yelled, an angry look on her face. Her hood was covering her face as she glared down.

Rage was all she felt, it filled her up. After the disappearance of the demon princess [Name], she had gotten more angrier and aggressive.

She was harshly stepping on a male's leg who was really afraid of her, her boots were stabbing the male's leg.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know! Please! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me!" The female was just about to kick this person she was harshly stepping on away till a glowing purple chain wrapped around her leg.

—"Fuyu that's enough...harming people won't work" A voice said, it was another female. The female who knew Fuyu has a chain mark that was on the side of where her veins were.

The chain marking looked like it was coming out of her skin, turning into a purple glowing chain that the female was holding onto.

Fuyu scowled—"Do you know how fucking stressed I am?!" She yells, her tone was full of anger.

The female sighed and nodded, she unwrapped the glowing purple chain around her leg. Fuyu stopped stepping and glared at her.

"So what do you suggest Lilith?" Fuyu says, crossing her arm while glaring angrily.

Lilith sighed—"Listen...I get it, we have been trying for months....my siblings are trying their best too"

"What about that cloth I gave you?" Fuyu asked, Lilith then said something that only just pushed Fuyu to the edge—"It led to nothing..."

CRACK!-

Fuyu punched a nearby tree—"FUCKING DAMN IT!" She then ran towards the male who was crawling away, she harshly kicked him into a tree.

Lilith eyes widen—"FUYU!" She yelled angrily—"THATS ENOUGH!"

"FUCK OFF!" Fuyu stormed off, angrily stomping off.

Lilith sighed, she watched as Fuyu walked away further, slowly disappearing.

As Fuyu walked off, she clenched her hands tightly into a fist. She had an angry expression on her face, she soon walked over to a high cliff.

She stared at the moon that shined on her, the wind breezing as it blew down her hood.

Her fox ears slightly twitched, her crystal blue orbs looking at the beautiful moon. Her hair flowing in the air as it breezes and blows.

"I hope you are alright....my dear friend....." She says, her cape flowing slightly. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes—"Be safe...princess [Name]....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you Genya-san!" [Name] says, smiling. Genya shyly nodded and blushed, he looked away from her.

Genya was looking for Gyomei, he found Gyomei in a room piled with a bunch of people.

After a while, he was walking around, he headed outside and he saw [Name] up. She was dancing gracefully like an angel. Once Genya had saw her, he was silent.

He watched as she dance gracefully, blush covered his whole entire face.

When [Name] was done dancing, she of course spotted him. He tensed up when she had walked up to him.

[Name] slightly lifted her hands up to him—"Wanna dance with me?" She asked, smiling softly.

Genya froze, his heart was beating fast. His face beet red, he didn't know what to say, he was so flustered.

"I-I..I don't know how to dance though..." Genya mumbled, [Name] softly giggled. She grabbed both his hands—"Then let's dance..."—"Uh- Shinazugawa Genya"

"Right...Shinazugawa-san" Genya blushed, he nodded as she pulled him gently towards her. She then leads him to the training room inside the butterfly mansion.

It was where the trio trained. [Name] slid the door close once Genya and her had entered.

She made sure there was space for them to dance, after that she looked back at Genya with a soft smile.

Genya tensed up, his face turning red.

[Name] carefully dragged him to the middle of the room—"Let's dance alright Shinazugawa-san"

"J-just call m-me Genya..."

"Right Genya-san"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Genya was wiping the sweat from his face, he looked back at [Name] who was smiling at him. He blushed hard at her, he and her had been dancing for a half an hour.

[Name] walked up to him—"Genya-san your face is red, you aren't sick right?" She stopped and was about to cup his cheeks till he backed away.

"I'm fine [Name] I- [Name]!-" He stopped when [Name] took a step and accidentally tripped on her own shoes that she took off so she could dance with Genya.

She then fell on Genya, the both of them falling—the both of them hit the ground, making a loud thud.

"[NAME]?!" Everyone had came once they saw [Name] not in the room anywhere but they heard a loud thud that alerted them.

Although what they saw was not what they expected. Genya was below [Name] while she laid on him, Genya rubbed his head.

When he opened his eyes, he was met with [Name]'s face. She was rubbing the back of her head. Their faces were so close, that their nose touched.

Genya blushed a lot more than before, he looked down slightly and what he saw made him have a nose bleed. He then passed out, blood squirting out.

What Genya had saw was [Name]'s breast pressed against him. It was really pressed against him- I'm not kidding it was really-

"G-Genya-san?" [Name] opened her eyes—"Huh?! Genya are you alright?!" She sat up and looked at him worriedly and was in panic mode.

"Genya-san are you sure your okay?" [Name] asked, wiping the blood off. Genya nodded, blush still on his cheeks.

The both of them were sitting on the floor, in the same room they had danced.

Everyone was sitting down as well, some were glaring with jealousy.

[Name] smiled softly, she patted his head gently. She then realized Genya looking upset as he looked at someone.

[Name] looked and saw Genya looking at Sanemi, Sanemi just scoffed at him. [Name] looked at Genya and hugged him—"It's okay Genya-san...I'm here"

Genya froze, blush on his cheeks. He nodded and gently pushed her away.

Sanemi had just walked off, annoyed while storming off. [Name] got up and told everyone to behave. She walked out and followed Sanemi.

"Stop following" Sanemi growled out, looking back at her. [Name] grabbed his hand

—"Shinazugawa-san what's wrong? Is something going on between you and Genya-san?" She asked, he ripped his hand away from her.

"Stay out of my business you demon" Sanemi says, before leaving.

[Name] sighed softly—"Right...have a good day then Shinazugawa-san"

While Sanemi was leaving, he felt his chest starting to hurt slightly. It was telling him that it was a bad choice to leave [Name] like that.

Later in the day, Genya and the Hashiras had left since the Hashiras had gotten better and Genya needed to leave.

[Name] was with Nezuko and Rui—"Nee-san I miss you..." Rui said, [Name] was sitting down and Rui was leaning his head back on her sides.

"I missed you too Rui, I also missed you as well Nezuko-chan" [Name] says, Nezuko was in front of [Name] and she was grooming her hair with her fingers.

"Hmph!" Nezuko let out an happy "hmph"

"I apologize for not visiting" [Name] says, she then patted both their heads.

"[NAME]!" The trio barged in, startling the three demons, the butterfly girls who were behind them ran to [Name] and hugged her.

"IS IT TRUE YOUR A PRINCESS?! THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS!" Zenistu says, shocked finding out you were a princess.

Kanao came in as well, she was walking right behind them.

"Eh?-" [Name] was then being shake by Inosuke who grabbed both her shoulders and started to shake her.

After all of that and explaining, all of them were shocked, including Rui and Nezuko since they didn't know.

~~~

It had been a few more weeks now, Tanjiro was gonna go visit someone. He had asked [Name] if she wanted to come with him.

[Name] agreed and smiled softly, now both of them were walking. They held hands, their fingers intertwined. It made Tanjiro blush since she was the one who held his hands first.

[Name] looked around, smiling at the sky. Tanjiro was looking at her, with admiration, adoring her. His heart was beating fast.

[Name] looked at him when she had felt pair of eyes on her, Tanjiro turned away quickly, it made [Name] giggle. Her giggle was so cute, making Tanjiro even more flustered.

The both of them had just reached to their destination, once they had walked to the entrance they see another Kyojuro.

Kyojuro was also there, talking with the male who looked just like him. Tanjiro waved at them and smiled—"Rengoku-san!"

Kyojuro looked and smiled brightly, when he looked at [Name] he smiled even more—"Hello Kamado! and hello miss [Name]!" He says.

"Hello Kyojuro-sama" [Name] says happily at him, making the fire Hashira skip a heart beat. He had blush on his cheeks as he stared at her.

Tanjiro felt jealous, he could smell the emotion from Kyojuro. The one who looked like Kyojuro, but a little bit younger looked at them.

"Aniki who are they?" The 2.0 Kyojuro asked, looking at them as he was sweeping—"Well this is [Name]-san and young Kamado!" Kyojuro says.

"And this is my little brother senjuro" He introduced.

[Name] smiled softly and walked up to him, she then stopped and extended a hand to him so he could shake—"Hello there Senjuro-san, it's really nice to meet you"

She says, a eye closed smile on her face. Senjuro tensed up and stood there, frozen. He felt something in his chest, his heart was beating so fast. He shyly took it and looked at her beauty.

Her beautiful [e/c] eyes, her soft looking [S/t] skin, her amazing [H/c] hair flowed in the air slightly as the wind blew on it.

She looked like an angel.

"Senjuro-san? Are you alright?" [Name] says, trying to get his attention.

"H-huh? Yeah sorry, I was just thinking of things" [Name] smiled softly—"It's alright Senjuro-san" she says, smiling.

Badump-

Badump-

His heart was beating so fast and loudly. Tanjiro could smell Senjuro's emotion, it was really strong. He smelt some lovey dovey emotions. It made him jealous.

It made Kyojuro sorta confused why he was reacting like that, till he had known why, making him jealous but he hid it.

"Oh Rengoku-san you said-"

Just as anything could happen, a loud yell could be heard—"STOP! Whatever he said was probably worthless!" A person yelled, he looked like Kyojuro except more older

He then started to bad mouth kyojuro while he was right there! Kyojuro was looking down—"No wonder why he had to be saved by a normal looking girl!" He says, pointing to [Name].

Tanjiro and [Name] were frowning, till Tanjiro says—"Hold on that's not right!"—"And who the hell are you?!"

"I am Kamado Tanjiro! A demon slayer-" just as Tanjiro couldn't finish introducing himself. The father of Senjuro and Kyojuro charged Tanjiro.

Shinjuro pinned Tanjiro to the ground while he was in shock, [Name], Kyojuro, and Senjuro were in shock as well.

"Father stop!" Senjuro cried out, going to the two of them so he could stop him, but he was hit to the ground by his own father.

[Name] gasped and went to aid Senjuro, Kyojuro also was beside Senjuro.

"That's enough you monster!" Tanjiro yelled, getting Shinjuro off of him.

While those two were busy, [Name] clenched her fist as she looked down, Senjuro looked at her sad and confused.

"Father stop!" Kyojuro says, just as he was about to stop them-

SMACK!-

The three of them were shocked, while Shinjuro was knocked out cold. [Name] stood in front of the stunned Tanjiro while she had a menacing aura and glare.

She then says—"Senjuro-san....Kyojuro-sama.....I apologize for hashly punching your father and acting violently in front of you three....." she said, looking back at them.

'T-that was hot....' The three of them thought, stunned. They could feel their own hearts beating 100x times faster.

~-•Secrets/Facts•-~

Senjuro thought that it was really hot how [Name] punched his own father.

Kyojuro was admiring [Name]'s beauty.

Tanjiro was happy that she went with him.

Everyone back at the butterfly mansion were panicking since Tanjiro was left alone with [Name]

Author-san was debating whether to make Senjuro a love interest

Author-san felt like she committed a sin because of [Name] falling on Genya.

This was a sorta rushed chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 59 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
212K 10.8K 51
*COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING (warning, there are a lot of fillers in the first part :))* Token has dealt with the unexpected, lived through the wors...
7.7K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...
125 4 12
Disclaimers: Mild language, girlxgirl, mentions of death ══════════════════ You unfortunately died in the human universe, our current one. The one on...