9-1-1| emergency love

By LiliReed1

A 9-1-1 buck love story. More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

13

458 7 0
By LiliReed1

Erica pov

I hold my bag and walk towards the station with a big smile on my face.
I walk in and frown when I don't see anyone.
I go and put my stuff away and walk upstairs.
"Welcome back!" Everyone yelled and I smiled and laughed.
"Thanks guys, I'm glad to be back" I tell them.

The bell goes off. "You ready?" Cap asked me and I nod and run off with the others.

Time skip

We make it to the scene and I noticed a lady who was smiling to much of you asked me.
"Over here it's the baby" I hear my aunt say and I frown and walk over with hen and chimney.
We make it to the car and the baby was turning blue.
Chim and hen take care of the baby while I walk over to my aunt.
"This crazy lady just left her baby like that?!." I was mad.
I lose my baby and she just treats hers like trash.
"Calm down that baby isn't her's." I was shocked.
"She kidnapped that baby?." My aunt nods and I shake my head and walk over to the lady.
"You crazy bitch where is that baby's mother?!" I yell

"I am the mother. Is my baby okay?." She asked looking up at me "you know that's not your damn baby you crazy bi-." "Erica" Athena grabs me and pulls me away.
"You calm down right now, I know it's hard for you because you lost your baby but you do not act out here you are on duty and yeah I want to ring her neck to but I can't and neither can you now go over there calm yourself now" I look at her for a moment and she gives me a look.

I huff and walk away a little.

I feel like I'm about to cry but I won't I'm not a weak person.
"Come on we think we might have a location of the mom" I nod at that and hop in the truck.

Time skip

We were searching around trying to find something a car more than likely.
I was looking around and I frown when I don't see anything. "Hey you okay?." Eddie asked me and I nod at him.
"Are you?" I ask and he Doesn't say anything for a second before he go to open his mouth but gets interrupted.
"Over here" I see my aunt and Bobby run over to a car and me and Eddie rush over.
They get the trunk open and I feel relief that the mother is alright and so is her baby.

Time skip

I walk up to the door and knock waiting for someone to open it.
The door opens and I see Buck.
"Hey" I say

"Hi, you just got off shift." He observes as I'm still in uniform.

I nod at that. "So you gonna let me in or not because I really need someone to talk to" I say.
He moves so I can walk in and I hear him close the door as I face away from him.
Tears make there way to my eyes.
"Are you okay?, how was work?." He asked

I sniffle "today a crazy ass lady kidnapped a baby from her mother and stuffed the mother in the trunk of the car like she was junk, at first I thought how could someone be so careless with a life but luckily that woman wasn't the mother. I almost slapped her but Athena got me before I could. Today I just thought that the world is so cruel the world takes my baby away from me and I don't know how to handle it" I cry and finally turn to Buck who looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes

"Come here" he opens his arms and I crash into him and let him hold me as I cry.
"I will help you threw this and anything else Erica" he whispers in my ear.
"Thank you" I say.

"I love you" I say after a minute and I felt Buck tense up which makes me pull away.
He go to say something but I shake my head "I have to go" I go to walk out the door when he grabs my hand and pull me to him and smash his lips against mine.
I he pulls away and I look at him confused but happy.
"I love you too I always have your my best friend and now something more." I nod at that.
Me and Buck haven't really had a serious talk about us but I know we care about each other a lot.

"How about you help me out this uniform" I say and he chuckle and picks me up
"No problem beautiful" he takes me up stairs to his room and the rest is history.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 296 14
A collection of Buck and Eddie one shots... bc why notšŸ¤£ All are also posted on my A03.
238K 6.2K 31
In which, Josephine Santiago continues to save lives and navigate her personal life. [911 SEASON 1-2]
2.9K 58 9
Kaitlyn "Kate" Buckley is Buck's twin sister. She was left with her parents when Maddie and Buck left to move and decided with their lives. After 26...