Former (re-do)

By -_Vahlen_-

This is a current re-make of the original solely for fun. I don't know if I'll actually continue this or full... More

!!! Note!!!
Come And Meet The Newbies ☺︎︎
Not A Chapter
-1- Open your eyes -1-
Explanation
-2- Live -2-
-3- Drive -3-
-4- Sleep Deprived -4-

NOT AND UPDATE

3 0 0
By -_Vahlen_-

SO I am writing this more like I said. I admit I did forget about it for awhile but upon my remembering I have made more. I won't upload it as I haven't finished any of them to my standard of posting yet, but I will try and get them out when I finish them.

I have exams approaching a long with a lot of due assessments for me so I won't be able to do much more for awhile. I do however have some free time coming up soon in which I am planning of writing more of this even if its only for my pure gain of being interested in this kind of stuff.

That is all! 

Thanks

-Author Z :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 0 5
This is an official re-write of my book "Zombie Apocalypse" I'll try and update this at least Daily. Follow @Creeper09 to see the original work if yo...
56.7K 2.7K 52
(Sequel to Don't Talk To Strangers) It's been a couple months since the zombies had vanished. No more zombies. No more killings. And no more bad p...
149 24 6
The world ended long ago, riddled with plague and zombies and destruction. But humanity survived, and humanity evolved. The Infection that helped bri...
114K 7.1K 50
~Thank you for the continued love for this series! I was 13 when I began this book, and am now taking the time to go back to completely rewrite it, a...