Love Me in The Dark

By totally_delusional

Faye Dowling has had enough of her mother's harsh boundaries. She was done being mommy's little girl. But dur... More

Prelude
Love Me in The Dark
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

335 14 5
By totally_delusional

× × × × × ×

"And he comes back with baked goods? Did mummy drop those off for you?" I laugh seeing Dane walk back over to me and Sky after he said hi to his wannabe girlfriend Terra. God seeing him be so clueless about her physically hurts

"Shut up," He says and hands me one of the brownies. Then handing another to Sky who was sipping on a bottle of water. The man was too pussy to drink since he was still worried about Silva. Don't see why though since that crazy-ass Marco was on the burned one.

I took a sniff of the chocolate sweets and my eyes go wide, "Are these..."

"Weed brownies?" Dane smiles, finishing my sentence, "yeah. Terra made them."

I scoff at him. There was no way that plant-fucking chick made weed brownies. Even if she did, she probably put so little weed in it that you could barely tell that it was baked in the brownies if not for the smell. Nevertheless, I took a bite and hummed because it genuinely tasted good. I couldn't even tell that there was weed even in here.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit," Sky mutters in my ear and runs off before I could even tell him to stay.

"I get that his father figure is on the verge of death but he doesn't have to be a total loser about it," I say to Dane as I shake my head watching my best friend disappear around a corridor.

"Should we play some beer pong?" Dane ignores my comment and points to the table a few feet away that had a crowd of people cheering around.

I sigh forgetting about Sky and his emo episode, "alright."

We walk over to the table and walk up next to play the winners of the previous game. We were going on a winning streak. Game after game and all we kept getting were wins after wins. I got so tired of winning that I took a break from playing and let Kat take my spot.

I stand on the side and take a look around the wing now considerably drunker than half an hour ago. I wasn't fully drunk but I was for sure tipsy. Tipsy enough to blame the alcohol for sneering when I catch Faye talking to that douchebag senior specialist, Cooper. She was smiling and swinging her feet back and forth while they talked in a dark area of the room. What the hell could she be talking to Cooper about? Unless he was trying to get her to sleep with him.

Because that's what Cooper does. From what I've heard and seen, he's slept with most of the girls at Alfea since he enrolled here. He goes for pretty much any girl who was Blonde or had extremely big tits. And knowing Faye she had neither one. Faye was a dark brunette girl whose tits weren't big but they weren't small either. They were just big enough for you to cup your entire hand in. I would know.

"Hey man, are you going to play this next one?" Dane asks behind me but I wave him off saying that I would play the one after this.

There was no way Faye would be stupid enough to fall for Coopers games. All the girls at school know that if Cooper wants to talk to you he's secretly saying he wants to screw you or ask you to do his homework. But since I was the only guy Faye's ever kissed I guess I couldn't blame her if she actually did fall for his moves.

Who the fuck am I to care? She broke up with me for some stupid ass reason so why the fuck should I care about who she hooks up with? Even if she fell for it like some stupid idiot. I have Beatrix now, who actually doesn't give a fuck about who I am. She doesn't care that I drink or smoke. She doesn't scold me with a pout telling me that my lungs would turn black if I kept smoking or that my kidneys would break down if I kept getting shit-faced drunk all the time during parties like this. Beatrix doesn't have a fucking psycho mother who consistently tells her that I'm a bad influence and that she should be focusing on school and fairy-magic bullshit. Beatrix doesn't have that. She's just some weird, hot, nerd who takes bong rips in her spare time.

"We got next!"

I instantly turn around when I hear Cooper's voice yell behind me. He's got some ugly ass smirk on his face with his finger up in the Sky pointing to him and Faye, who was shifting uncomfortably when all the attention moves to them. I look at her surprised when I see the outfit she had on. She was wearing a milky-white silk dress with her hair curled in loose waves. When she turns around on her tippy toes I suck in a breath when I see that the back is strapless with no traces of any bra straps behind her. She was wearing the skimpiest dress I've ever seen her wear and she wasn't wearing a Bra. My pants started to get a little tight.

"Great! You can play us," I say out loud grabbing Dane over the shoulder with my arm. I stare at Faye with my brows raised, challenging her to play us. To play me.

She takes her eyes off of me and looks hesitantly at Cooper and he shrugs, innocent of anything that was happening. She looks back at me and I can see her shoulders rise and fall as she sighs.

"Fine, let's do this." She flips her hair over her shoulder and looks back at me. I nod appreciating the guts she had. Always trying to prove me wrong.

"Challenger goes first," I say when the cups are ready and aligned back on the table, full of the spiked punch that everyone was drinking.

"What is this?" She asks looking at me.

I chuckle at her, "Don't worry sweet's it's just punch and vodka. Don't get your panties in a twist."

"Man, can you chill out" Cooper scoffs seemingly upset with my comment. I put my hands up in defense and make sure that we were all set up to play. I turn to my left and nod to Dane thinking good luck and looked straight ahead at Faye. I told myself that I couldn't let her distract me with that little silk dress she had on because the hill on my pants can't be the reason I lose. If I ever do.

I toss the white table tennis ball across the table, "Challengers first."

Faye catches the ball and tries to turn to Cooper to hand him the ball. But he pushes the ball back into her hand and gives her a stupid fucking smile. She opens her mouth to argue but in the end, Cooper makes her clamp that fucking ball tight in her hands. Telling her that she's going to throw the ball and start off the game

I watch her huff as she slips off her purse placing it on the ground by her feet. She considers the ball in her left hand, her dominant hand. When she looks back up at our side her gaze looking down at the cups was cool. She had a bit of her lip tucked under her top teeth as she lines up her shot. She backs up the ball a few times before launching it at our end. My eyes follow the white ball and I'm shocked that it makes it into the back row of the red solo cups.

My shocked expression catches her attention. I look back up and she has a cheeky smirk on her lips. It's funny because if she thinks that little beginner's luck move was going to get her to win, then she was more delusional than I thought.

"That's the game fuckers!!" Coopers howls and throws his hands up in celebration once he makes the final shot into one of my cups. He grabs Faye by her waist and spins her in his embrace. When he lets her feet hit the ground her giggles fill my ears. I clench my jaw watching them.

"Don't be so confident, Coop," I place my hands on the table and smirk. "with Faye on your team, you had so much beginner's luck you could use it to get laid."

"For your notice, I don't need the luck to get laid," Cooper licks his lips as he smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"Of course, you don't, you just need a girl delusional enough to think you're just trying to be friends." I snicker and stare into Faye's eyes. As soon as the words leave my mouth her lips pull into a frown and her shoulders droop down. She glances at Cooper for a moment. Like she was considering my words. Thinking about the moment when they met. Thinking about the moments they had before they decided to walk over to this table.

"Oh, fuck off dude I'm- Faye where are you going?" Faye bends down and picks up her purse then pushes through the crowd of people disappearing into the masses. Cooper then darts in the same direction chasing down his next lay.

"Don't you think that was a little uncalled for?" Dane mutters as he follows me when I walk away from the table, letting other people take over the table.

"Sure, but it's the truth." I shrug and wander off to grab another beer. "Look Dane, all I'm trying to say is that sometimes people need to know what happens right in front of them. Cooper is the school's playboy. It's obvious he just wants Faye for another lay."

I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or the natural dickhead in me that keeps talking, but either way, I knew I wasn't going to stop. When I drink I get cocky but who doesn't? Not only do I get cocky I talk. Which isn't a good mix since when I get cocky my words just add to the flames of the fire that I started. A fire that most of the time I couldn't come back from.

"Riv, 'you game to play a round of beer pong?" Sky emerges out of the big group of bodies with Bloom right on his tail. I'm not surprised Sky is at the party hanging around Bloom but I am curious. When we were in our dorm before the party, he specifically explained to Stella who unfortunately was there with us, that he was not drinking tonight. Since silva was still waiting on the call saying that the burned one was killed, Sky didn't want to drink because of the anxiousness. But now that Bloom was here of course he was going to drink when she asked him to. But I never turned down a challenge.

I smirk and turn to Bloom, "All I'm wondering is if missy here can take a loss."

× × ×

The game didn't last long. We weren't even 3 cups in when Bloom's stupid water fairy teammate soaked my shirt when she tried to cheat and do some magic shit with the punch in the cups. She then ran off to grab napkins but it didn't even matter because I was too drunk to care.

"So much for no drinking tonight," I chuckle while patting Sky on the shoulder. "But this one is a bit more fun than Stella." Sky gives me a small look of warning.

But clearly, I was still deciding to test my luck tonight when the next set of words spill out of my mouth. "Although, it reminds me of Ricki."

Bloom chuckles with an innocent smile on her face, "Who's Ricki?" She asked and I smiled brightly, happy to explain it to her.

"Riv, don't," Sky warns me again seemingly more nervous than he was a second ago.

I looked at Bloom on my left, ignoring Sky's constant warnings, "you live with Stella and don't know what happened to her last roommate?"

"I don't but I would certainly love to," She responds with a curious tone as she glances at Sky and then looks back at me.

"See, Ricki was Stella's best mate, till she flirted a bit too much with Sky here," I smirk and lean into her ear like I was one of her girlfriends spilling the latest gossip I hear about in the canteen.

"Riv I would never-" He tries to speak but I cut him off to continue my story.

"Of course not. But that did matter to Stella and she showed everyone what a complete psycho she was."

Bloom's brows scrunch and her forehead wrinkles with confusion, "what does that mean?"

"Stella used her magic to Blind her," I pause and look back at Sky who looked like he had steam blowing out of his ears. "She blinded her best mate on purpose."

"But that- that can't be true," Bloom's still had a smile on her face but it wavered unstable as she chuckled her words and Glanced between Sky and me looking for confirmation.

"Yeah." If looks could kill Sky's stares would be the blades that punctured my eyes. "That's the story."

I smile victoriously even though nothing about this moment was worth winning for. I was really trying to test my luck tonight. First, it was the comment I said earlier to Faye. Even if we were broken up it completely ruined my chances of ever trying again with her. Now, I potentially ruined my friendship with my best mate.

I guess I'll just deal with it in the morning.

× × × × × ×

VERY SHORT BUT I AM HAPPY :)

PLEASE FOLLOW - VOTE - COMMENT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 264 23
Musa has completed her studies in Alfea and is happily engaged to Riven. The young music fairy dreams of a quiet life with her boyfriend, her family...
165K 3.1K 61
「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
400K 12.8K 18
" the monster in me loves the monster in you " in which riven is supposed to hate sky's sister, yet there's a flame between the two that can't be...
6.8K 359 16
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 . ❝ 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 h...