Secret's( Complete)

By cutegir2002

A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude an... More

Introduction
Wedding
Knowing each other
First day Together
Warm and Calm
JT???
Care
new story
Casual clothes
Fever
Happy joonie day
Confession 💜
Designs
Day off
Scared
Mafia leader
Sleeping pills
Can't control(M)
New story
Ceo???
Model
Firing
JT!!!
Mafia
Glimpse of past
Before marriage
Protector
The real Truth
Love in the air
Almost caught
Want A baby(M)
Faint and good news
Mood Swings 😉😏
Mood Swings:2
Pain
Happiness
Surprise
Carved 🥵
The Jeon Family(End) (M)
Special Chapter....
New story
new story
new stories
📢📢📢
Special chapter (2)

Disappointed and cry

21.2K 1K 235
By cutegir2002

Tae was coming after picking twins they got a little late because he took them to have ice cream.... When he parked his car he saw three cars were parked there as well.... He make them stood of ground and they all went inside.....

When he entered inside the living room.... He was met with jin's pissed eyes.... Others were looking at him with some different kind of emotions.... Except of kook who smiled at him.....

Tae guessed that they got to know about what happened in school so the bend to twins level and told them....

"Little beans you both go to my room ok.... I will call you after the snacks are ready..... They both pecked his cheeks and left to his room.....

" Now explain what you did"jin said folding his hands on his chest. . ..

"Hyung it was neither my fault nor theirs" Tae said.....

"What do you mean by this how can you fight with a parent and even threatened them" Jin said....

"Hyung I don't know what should I tell you.... You just listened to them and now what you want me to do" Tae said he was already frustrated by them... And he is getting more now.....

"Go there tomorrow and say sorry to them" Jin said sternly.....

"I am sorry but I won't do this" Tae said his sweet and soft voice was changing a little.....

"Why because your ego won't let you do this" Jin said raising his eyebrow.....

Others were just watching them.... They are not understanding why Tae did this..... Kook was about to say to Jin to let Tae say why he did this but before him Tae spoke.....

"Yes you think like this right you just know how to say all this just because the parents complained about me to principal and she called you just listened to them... And started to tell me to say sorry to them... Without even hearing my side.... Wow... I literally thought you are the more senseable person among us but guess you also just listen to others and blamed the one who did something right.... Do you even know why I did this"he said he was not talking to them with his soft voice there was a little hint of sterness in his voice....

"No I don't tell me" Jin said....

"Sure so listen you kids are getting bullied in their school daily... Do you know this" He asked hearing all of their eyes became wide....

"By your reaction I guess you nothing oh how will you know when you never went to pick them or drop them in school.... They both were getting bullied when I reached there when they saw me they ran to me and drag me with them..... They went to the group of boys who were teasing them saying their parents don't love them this is the reason they never came to pick or drop them like the boys parents do" Hearing all this others became silent....

Jin now understood why his daughter got angry on them after coming back from school.....

"Hyung they both told them I am their uncle and came to pick them..... I asked the boys to say sorry to twins but they said we won't then I saw their parents where just watching them all the time I went them and asked why they didn't their kids to not do this and they replied why do we stop them when the are saying truth..... That's when I threatened them..... "He said looked to all of them but they all were looking at ground.....

Jin and namjoon was guilty.... They weren't able to know that their kids were going through so much.....

" And the principal who called you I even asked her why she don't take action against those kids.... But she said why do we care when their parents do care" This made kook to get angry but he can't say anything to the principal because his hyungs wete at fault.....

"Hyung you won't know who it feels when you get bullied... I know because I have gone through it" Tae said his voice started to crack... Kook looked at him with worried eyes.....

"You are just working and working can't you just take 15 minutes from your work and go with them to their school..... Hyung you know who much they cried after we sat on car.... No you are too busy to notice their red eyes when they came back home" Tae was saying all this.... Jin was now crying and namjoon too have tears in his eyes....

"I am sorry hyung if I said something wrong to you... I don't know if you all take me as you family... And why will you I am forced person in your all life.... But I take you all as my own family and I will make sure no one hurt my family... I am disappointed in you hyung I am sorry"he said and wiped the tear which left from his eyes... Remembering his own child hood..... He went to his room where twins were sleeping

Others really felt guilty specially namjin and after hearing the forced word kook felt so hurt.... He never wanted tae to think like this.... Others understood Tae is hurt and disappointed in them.....

Jimin went to Jin and he cried in his arms....

While namjoon was watching Jin he himself was guilty as their father he should have known this but he was too busy doing his work......

Kook looked them and shook his head... He thought to follow Tae..... When he reached near his room he heard sobbing sounds coming from the room the door was opened slightly... He watched the site of Tae sobbing hugging a photo frame

His heart broken at seeing Tae so vulnerable.... He stood their hearing Tae talking to the photo frame..... He wanted to know what Tae is going through......

"Eomma.... Why you left me" Tae hugged the frame more tightly.....

"You know eomma when I saw them crying and getting bullied I saw myself in them.... Grandma always tried to protect me but I still have this thought why you left were they saying truth..... You didn't loved me this is the reason you left me eomma..... It could be good if I died and you were alive at least dad would have been happy he would have his love with him..... You know eomma he always come home late thinking I slept but I saw him daily talking to your photo telling you his whole day things...... "He said all this to his mother without knowing along with him another pair of eyes we're crying too...... The thought of Tae not coming in his life or more worst was he don't exit in this world was enough to break kook.....

" I know how on my every birthday and your death day... Appa would come drank and cry hugging your photo. . . .. You know eomma I am in Seoul rights now I didn't talked to you after leaving states right..... You know I got married it's been a month now.... Grandma always told me that one day a princes will cone in my life and he will take my all sadness away and give me lots of happiness.... Guess I met that prince as my husband "Tae said a smiling form on his lips with tears in his eyes......

Kook payed more attention than before because Tae was talking about him.... And he wants to know what Tae thinks about him.....

" You know eomma after my wedding my mother in law called me to meet her she is so sweet and kind eomma I can even call her mom and I felt so happy after calling her mom..... So she told me about kookie how introvert he is his habits likes dislike and asked me to take care of him... Oh you must be thinking who is kookie he is my husband eomma. . ... "Tae smiled shyly.... On the other side koom felt a tiny tiny disappointment after thinking Tae was doing all this because of his mother.....

" You know eomma even after she won't ask me to do that i will take care of him by myself.... He is so cute and adorable.... People think he is cold and rude but eomma that's because it's because it became his nature.... But you know he is such a child from inside..... Even though he have sharp features... You know his jaw line is that sharp that you can cut an apple by that... But still he have extremely soft chubby cheeks.... He have a mole under his cute lips which make him look even more handsome "he was praising and telling his mother whatever was in his mind and heart....

While kook was turning red hearing all this he was shy.... But that shy smile changed into smirk hearing takes next words. . . . Such a bipolar.... 😏

" You know eomma he have muscle God.... When ever he hold something or lift something his sleeves cling on his biceps..... God I always feel hot seeing that"Tae said imagining that moments while kook was flexing his muscle more and thought to do this in front of Tae more now. .....

"But you know eomma the more hard and buff he looks from inside the more soft and cute he is from inside.... And he is a little dumb too.... Because that coconut head will never get to know what I feel for him.... He don't how my heart goes crazy over him.... He can't know how my mind in filled with his thought only. .... Eomma your son is in love.... I love that idiot "Tae said and kook's soul left his body..... He froze on his place....

'He love him.... His husband loves him..... Tae loves him... 'He was thinking all this and started to walk back in living room.....

" Kook where is Tae....? "Jimin asked which made him snap back in reality.....

" Huh?.... Tae... You go call him"he said jimin stared at him and left to bring Tae down......

"What happened you seems in some deep thoughts?.... Do you had any argument with him? " Jhope said.....

'No hyung i just heard that he loves me and now I don't know what should I do' kook thought of saying this but just shook his head......

Jimin came down with Tae whose eyes were red ......

"Tae did you cried.... I am really sorry for saying all this.... I should have listened to you first" Jin said his tears made their way.....

Tae came to him and wiped his tears.....

"It's ok hyung..... You are elder than me you can scold me if I did someone wrong.... Just first listen to me ok" He said and Jin hugged him......

Kook watched Tae smiling like nothing happened.... Like he didn't just took kook's breath away by his confession.... But than he thought tae don't know that he was listening to him......

"And from today on don't ever say you are not our family.... You are like our little brother" Namjoon said and others nodded agreeing with him except.....

"Excuse me he is not my little brother he is my husband" Kook said.....

"Oh god.... We are not talking about to idiot" Jimin said.....

Tae giggled at their conversation with made kook to stare at him with soft eyes.....

After talking for some hours... It was now dinner time.... Jiji and mimi were awake and were doing their home work in tae's room..... Jin made dinner for all of them as a sorry for tae.....

"By the way how to threatened those parents? " Jimin asked taking another bite.....

"Oh that i said that twins parents are mafia" He said and jhope chocked on his sprite.... Others became shock....

"What happened... Oh I lied I know but it's not like they are going to search if you are mafia or not.... " Tae said which made them signed in relief.....

"But how did you got this idea" Jin asked....

"Oh that i saw a drama in which the hero and his whole family was mafia so i thought of using it hehehe" Tae said others looked at each other..... And continued

After dinner others were ready to leave for their house....

"Tae Tae will you come to pick us daily" Mimi asked.....

"If my little beans want I will" He said pinching her cheeks.....

"Yes Tae Tae come to pick us daily" Jiji said.....

"Ok your highness" He said bowing in front of her.... This made twins to giggle......

"I am really sorry Tae again for whatever I said and thank you so much for protecting my babies" Jin said.....

"And from now on we both will drop them to their school" Namjoon said which made twins to jump in happiness....

They all left and now taekook were alone....

Kook's mind was repeating just the line.... 'I love that idiot'..... His eyes were on Tae whole time.... And now when he saw he realized that who Tae looks at him with so much love in his eyes......

They both went in their rooms.... But kook was walking back and forth in his room... And finally he thought of going to Tae because his heart wanted to cuddle him.....

He knocked on tae's door and entered inside.... Tae was standing near the window.... He turned when he heard the knock.....

"Oh kookie what happened do you need something..... " Tae asked look shook his head.....

"Umm actually Tae.... I came to say sorry to you for hyung's behaviour today..... And don't think that we don't take you as our family..... Because you are our family... My family" He said the last part in low voice.....

"It's ok he didn't know who was at fault.... I forgive him.... And now you tell me the real reason for coming here" Tae said holding his hands on his chest.....

Kook looked at every thing except of Tae..... Tae came near him and touched his forehead... Which made kook's heart to beat fast......

"You fever is gone.... " Tae said

"Umm.. How should I say this? " Kook said rubbing his hands.... Tae smiled cupping his face....

"Wanna cuddle? " Tae asked for which kook stared at him and nodded....

Tae pulled him with holding his wrist and took them to bed... He motioned kook to lay and kook layed on bed on his back..... Tae also layed there putting his head on kook's arms.....

Kook finally understood what was happening.... So he turned and buried his face in tae's neck.... Which is his favorite place.... He loved tae's smell..... And they both then slept.... In each other's embrace.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was....

I will turn 20 in December.... Next question...

Do you all watch run bts... If yes which is your favorite episode

Mine is bts vs zombies....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssss

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 20K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
427K 16K 49
A love story of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. Where Jungkook is a CEO and Taehyung his new Secretary. Jungkook don't like people who are behind hi...
554K 18.5K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...