my type || k. izana x fem. re...

By daintybubbles

"I'm an idiot. As Kakucho's best friend, I'm ashamed of myself for feeling like this towards you. Why does it... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
| N E X T P A R T |

- 17 -

260 10 3
By daintybubbles

Izana whistles at you as soon as Kakucho disappears, "Catch." He shouts as he throws a bottle of soda at you.

You veered around too slow causing the drink to smack you on the nose.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" Izana jogs up to you, examining your nose for you.

He gasps as he sees blood slowly make its way down your nostril.

"Don't panic. Don't panic." He whispers as he rubs your shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" You inquire as you massage your nose.

As you bend down to pick up the bottle that fell after hitting your nose, a drop of blood hits the floor.

"IZANA KUROKAWA!" You scream.

Izana runs away in fear, "I'm sorry, I told you already!"

"So that's what happened?" Mitsuya questions as he watches you stuff a balled-up tissue into your nose.

"Do I look okay?" You ask, verge of crying.

Mitsuya awkwardly shakes his head, "You look fine." He lies.

"That bastard ran away before I could catch him." You ball up your hand to a fist.

"I am going to get my revenge."

Yuzuha and Hani walk past your table but Yuzuha had a glimpse of you, "Oh, Jiselle. What happened?" She questions.

You snap your head at Mitsuya who just lied to you about your appearance.

Mitsuya quickly avoid eye contact as he scratched his cheek.

After class ended, Yuzuha left the class with Hani.

Mitsuya and you got ready to leave but you were quick to find a phone at Yuzuha's table.

"Oh, who's phone is this?" You question after everyone's disappearance.

"Must be Yuzuha's phone." You mention as you investigate the phone.

"I have to go to work. Can you hand this to Yuzuha?" You hand the phone to Mitsuya earning a quick 'sure' from him.

You give him one last grin before walking out of the room.

Mitsuya decides to wait in class in case she returns, which she did.

"Oh, your phone is here." Mitsuya says, waving her phone at her.

Yuzuha's face turns red immediately at the sight of Mitsuya.

She has had a crush on Mitsuya ever since Hani introduced the two together.

"Thank you." She rushes over to take her phone but Mitsuya doesn't let go on his end.

"Your face is red. Are you okay?" He asks.

"I am okay!" She yanks her phone away and rushes out.

Weird.

"Hani, let's go." Yuzuha tugs the end of Hani's shirt as soon as she exits the lecture room.

Hani glance at Mitsuya then Yuzuha, "Yeah, let's go."

Soon after they exit the building, Hani finally speaks up.

"You like Mitsuya?" She asks out of curiosity.

Yuzuha gives her a shy nod, "Please don't tell anyone." She says.

Hani smiles at her, "You two would great as a couple." She compliments causing Yuzuha's cheeks to redden more.

You yawn as you stock up some items on the shelf.

You're so tired today.

Thankfully before work, your nose stopped bleeding.

You pull out expired food at the deli section.

"Excuse me, is anyone here?" A male asks at the register.

"Coming!" You rush over after placing the basket down.

"How may I help-" The sight of Izana startled you.

"W-What are you doing here?!" You question.

"Buying condoms." He answers, turning his face away from you in embarrassment.

You squint your eyes with suspicion, "I guess you don't stop, huh?" You point at the condom display behind the register.

"Which one do you need?" You pull out the keys from your pocket. "I need size L." He mutter.

"Huh?! I can't hear you."

You tuck the strand of your hair behind your ear, "Which one?" You ask again, pointing at Size S.

You heard him the first time, you just wanted to make fun of him since he ran away from you today.

Izana's eyes twitch in annoyance, "Size L." He mumbles again.

You managed to catch that, "Ah, size L." You pull out one pack of condoms, about to lock it up until you hear him again.

"No, I need 3." He answers, embarrassedly.

Your head snaps back to him so quickly with confusion.

His ears are red, is he blushing or is he embarrassed?

"Why do you need 3? Nevermind, I don't want to know." You shake off the feeling just thinking about it.

"Okay, is that all?" You question.

"A pack of cigarettes too." He mutter. "You smoke too, damn!"

You were in disbelief as you walk over to the cigarettes.

Author's Note:

Now Izana knows where you work at🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 790 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
242K 11.5K 50
"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 1: "In His Eyes" Y/N, A member of Toman and a t...
72.6K 2.9K 28
┊ ❝ 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❞ ┊ ⇢ In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night sky. 𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ⇢ I...
219K 5.6K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...