𝓜𝓘𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓤𝓛𝓞𝓤𝓢 𝓢𝓗𝓞𝓡...

By chattypoo

Sex, Love, and secrets... 18+ Miraculous Ladybug Short stories All Ships: Adrienette, Marichat, Mariblanc... More

- 1 ~ Sex on top of the city -
- 2 ~ Kidnapped by my psycho ex
- 3 ~ In love with my sis-in-law
- 11 ~ In love with my bro-in-law -
- 13 ~ Truth or Dare -
- 17 ~You're Mine -
- 20 ~ Mouse For Dinner -
-25 ~ Holding On To Him (Pt. 1)
-26 ~ Holding on to Him Pt.2-

- 21 ~ 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕪-

1.9K 15 67
By chattypoo

Adrienette short story / One shot

Sin ✔️😌

Story~

Hey there!

If you are reading this, it means you have stumbled across MY diary/journal.

And if you are reading this... It means that you did not follow my well written instructions and returned ny book...

But...

Since you are here, read my story!

My name is Marinette Dupain Cheng, I am 25 years old. I live-

Mari's home~

Kitchen~

Her bath~

Bedroom~

Living Room~

"Good morning!" He yelled barging into my room as I was in dreamland. I screamed and fell off the side off the side of my bed. "What the fuck Adrien!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. "I brought you breakfast, get your lazy ass of the floor, it's almost lunch time why thenfuck are you still sleeping idiot." He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed.

"You are an ass." Marinette got off the floor and sat down on the bed. "Wanna go out today I found this-"

"I have extra classes today so, I can't." she replied taking the sandwich from him. "What! Give it back then." He said grabbing back the sandwich. I pouted and got off the bed. "Fine then, have it your way." I stood in front of him, my back toward him and took off my shorts and tank top.

Leaving me in my underwear. "Wh-What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm going to have a shower." I said before heading to the bathroom.

"Can I join? I'll give you back the sandwich." He pleaded, peeking in. "No, and get out." I shut the door in his face and smirked...

~Adrien and I have been friends for over five years now.

He lives next door so he finds his way over quite easily... and often...

Ever so often we would meet up, maybe make out depending on how horny we are.

I never told him this before but... he's quite hot... he's tall, muscular, his hair is so soft and silky, and his smile is... gorgeous!!!

I wouldn't say that to his face though... If he asks I will simply tell him he is good in bed which is why I like him, technically it's not a lie... it's half truth. His dick is pretty good-

He lives alone, next to us, and we met because of his Mayo addiction 🙄😅...

I don't know why he likes those things so much... but it brought us together so~

It was late one evening, I was home alone, my parents had gone out to visit some relatives and he happened to knock on my door asking for...

Mayo...

I mean... I was dying of laughter inside but I helped him out, and from then on we became friends!

I was a good girl and told my parents everything, and that's when it started, I liked him-

We would hang out, playing video games on his PlayStation.

The next year we found out that we were in the same university, I mean, how awesome is that! We didn't have classes together, nor did we have many interests in common, but we still got along... most of the time...

I still remember the day he took my v-card right out my back pocket... 

Flashback to that day...

"Mari why aren't you dressed!? We should be leaving now, where is your suitcase." My mom asked frantically. "oh I uhm... I remembered last minute that I have a super important test on Friday so I should stay home. But do give my regards okay." I smiled innocently.

"Okay Marinette, don't give any trouble okay. Be good and stay safe." My father replied kissing my forehead.

"yes dad, same to you, have fun." I replied as they walked out the door.

Later that lovely evening, he asked me out for dinner...

"I'll say that dress is pretty hot." He greeted me at the door. "I'm the hot one here mister!" I crossed my arms glaring at him. "I beg to differ." He responds with a grin . "I'm going back to bed. Hmpf-" as I was abouut to storm back up to my room, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "I think you look hot okay, now lets go, please, princess." He whispered twirling a loose strand of hair between his fingers.

I knew he loved it when my hair was let down, he loved the length and the color, I loved my half curly hair as well!

After the restaurant date night-

"My stomach is full! And my legs hurt!" I whined following slowly behind him, finishing my ice cream cone.

"You lazy little thing..." he muttered before he walked back to me. "Come on." He replied patting his back. "can't you hold me, like they do in the movies?!" I asked blinking rapidly .

"Are we in a movie Princess? No, and that would be embarrassing so get on, or not." He responds. I huffed and hopped on. He held my heels behind his back and I could feel his hand rubbing against my ass which made me horny...

At his home...

"Uhm, do you wanna walk me home?'' Mari whispered cutely. ''Why don't you just sleep here?'' Marinette accepted, so they both took a shower... separately and got dressed for bed. 

When she steps out of the bathroom, he could feel a tent forming in his pants... Her body glowed so beautifully making him stare...

She wore a tank top... With very short shorts... He could see her perfectly shaped body so clearly now, while her ass hid the black fabric between her cheeks. 

A moan slid out of his mouth before he rushed over to the living room...

She sat opposite him with her legs crossed. Her gorgeous hair was wrapped up in a high bun. She stared at the pillow on my lap and a smirk etched her face. The bluenette slowly made her way over and removed the pillow and planted her ass on his lap.

Her hands are wrapped around his neck and she bit her lip looking at the blonde shirtless, with a boner, on his sofa. 

Her pussy is rubbing against his tent and I moan accidentally. She blushes dark red from this, before he could do anything else, her lips is on his, A hot, lustful kiss, a french kiss, their tongues intertwined, her fingers playing the the hair at the back of my head as she ground her pussy on my boner...

''I'm ready~'' she whisperes in his ear. Her voice alone made him want her, even more. 

Mari's P.O.V

He pulls off my tank top and stares at my breasts before attacking them hungrily. I held his head biting my lip to contain my moans of pleasure as he bit my nipples, I'm instantly wet and hard causing a few moans to slip out.

''Ahh-'' he cuts me off by pecking my lips. He picks me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as our sensitive parts begged for some attention.

He places me gently on his bed and pulls off my shorts throwing them on the floor along with her red lacy panties. He passed his fingers in my mouth and I happily suck on them, moaning softly. He pulls them out and slides them into my entrance. 

One finger at a time... We spent a few seconds with that one finger, a few more with two, and then finally, his three fingers were fucking my wet pussy.

''F-Fuck me harder! Faster Adrien~'' I moaned, this drove him insane, the smirk on his face told me he wanted this a while now, but it also told me he wanted more. I couldn't hold it in much longer after that. His thumb pressed against my clit rubbing it in a circular motion my hands were at my side, squeezing the sheets tightly in my hands. ''H-Harder!'' I pleaded on the verge of giving in. ..

Suddenly there is this warm wave of pleasure rushing through my body, my back arched as my eyes crossed. ''Ahh, ~ A-Adrien!'' I muttered into my hand as my pussy leaked my cum. He pulled his fingers out and lapped against my pussy like a cat slurping up milk. 

It felt so good~ His warm wet tongue passed between my quivering folds. But it wasn't enough...

''You are tasty princess'' he grinned licking his lips. My face is red as I got up. 

I roughly removed his pants and boxers and held his member in my hand, He moaned to the touch of my hands on his boner, His dick is erect, standing tall like the Eifel tower, Hie hung his head staring at the ceiling, his mouth ajar letting out low sexy moans as my warm wet tongue is picking his erect dick. 

I'm practically french kissing his large member...

I started with long slow lick from top to bottom, then teased a little with my tongue on his tip. Then I started deepthroating him, licking the base of his cock with my tongue while he was deep inside my mouth. I was constantly moaning and giving lustful looks.

I came to realize when he was close so I would back off a few times just to keep him on edge...

Suddenly he grabbed my face. ''I want to finish in your mouth~'' he whispered in his low sexy voice. It definitely turned me on, even more, I immediately started sucking with more enthusiasm. I kept touching his abs and chest with one hand, looking at him, while my other hand played with his balls.

Then after a few minutes... I slowed down a lot, used my hand with her mouth, and kept at it constantly. 

I just kept going, moaning lightly with every stroke, also earning his cries of pleasure...

It was nice and slow at first, before I picked up the pace, and got masty with it, lots of gagging and eye contact, I sucked on his cock for about seven minutes with out  letting him cum in that time until the very end. And when he finally exploded in my mouth, I gripped his ass and sucked on him gently while my pussy also let out a surprise...

That night he slowly slid his dick into me... unprotected. I felt so much pain as his member penetrated my virgin pussy, as if he was almost tearing me inside out. But he waited for me to adjust. When I gave the okay he started off slowly and gradually picked up the pace.

''Faster! F-Fuck me harder!'' I begged~

Within a matter of seconds, I came around his cock, It felt so good~

My heart was racing, my cheeks burning red as he moaned one last time... He had cum inside of me... His semen traveled to my womb and I couldn't help but cry out his name...

That night we slept peacefully~ I slept on his chest, we were both nude and I loved every second of that night...

The next day...

I Woke up, my head was resting on his bare chest, my hand on his detailed abs, his fingers were running through my hair. I slowly got up and looked him in the eyes.

"Good Morning~" I whispered. "Good Morning beautiful~" I blushed at his comment and he sat a kiss on my lips. "Wanna stay for breakfast." He asked playing with my hair. I bit my lip and nodded...

I knew that this was something I would try again... because that morning, when I woke up to our nude bodies touching... I was already in love with the new feeling~

And that was the day I lost my virginity, To Adrien Agreste, my neighbor who loves Mayo-

My whole life I have dreamed of being a fashion designer... I've always dreamed of having my own clothes line showcased at my own company. I've loved fashion since I was a little girl, I would make cute little dresses for my dolls and teddies, dressing them up and putting on my own show.

I even have my first ten designs planned out...

I used to think being a fashion designer would be an easy job. That its just sewing and selling, but it's so much more.

I had to study many different things like..

Human Skills

• Artistic

• Creativity

• Communication

• Detail-oriented

• Collaborative

Hard Skills like...

• Computer-literate

• Clothing construction techniques

• Color theory

• Textile training

• Design software

Also I had to learn...

1.Complete a Fashion Design Degree Program

2.Gain Hands-On Experience

3. Network Within the Industry

4. Build Your Design Portfolio

And that was only half of it...

Everyday I had to keep up with the fashion industry, I was always focused on my work. No matter the day...

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Did you block me bitch? Why aren't you answering my calls?!" Adrien yelled angrily. "who's phone is this?" I asked putting him on speaker so I could finish my sketch.

"where are you, I thought we were meeting for lunch today?" he asked. "Oh shoot... I-" "Lemme guess... busy drawing?" he questioned.

"it's not a drawing Adrien-" "Are you coming or not Mari?" he asked. "I cant Adrien, I'm working." I replied followed by a groan of frustration. "Okay fine-"

Suddenly there was a new voice on the other end of the call. "Adrien~ Wanna go to the little café with me and the girls." The woman asked. "Yeah sure, it's not like I have anything else going on." He replied before he hung up.

I shook my head and groaned. I wasn't going to get jealous because of this...

It's been years now.

Two years since we became friends with benefits...

Last year... He cheated... Technically he didn't but to me it feels like it...

*Flashback to that day*

"Hey Marinette." A girl came up to me with smile. "oh, Hi... Kagami." I said struggling to remember her name, we weren't friends, I only saw her in classes.

"Can you tell Adrien that I will wait for him in front of his house please? I know you two are neighbors." She asked flashing an innocent sweet smile.

"Uhm... why?" I asked curiously. "oh we have uhm... a special relationship." She smiled with a blush. "Okay." I didn't think much of it until I went inside the classroom, we had a free that evening so I decided go enquire.

"oh, I ran into your friend Kagami today, she said you two have a... special relationship what's that about?" I asked. "Oh yeah, we fucked a few days ago." He responds and I didn't know what took over me.

I plastered my hand across his face leaving the blonde with a red cheek.

"W-Wait... A-After you took my v-card... you fucked Kagami?! Are you serious Adrien?! I gave myself to you a-and this is what you do... I was there when you wanted sex, when you needed pleasure and now you just cast me aside like a worthless whore?! You fucked up Adrien... That's not cool..."

"We weren't dating anyway! Why are you so worked up about this, it's just meaningless sex." He responds frustrated.

I let out a scoff and stood up. "If that's all that there is between us we should act like it, just hello and goodbye, or nothing at all..." I grabbed my stuff and stormed out the classroom.

That day I cried... rolled up in my blanket and sobbed like a little girl. I was hurt by his actions but I was angry as well.

Since that day we weren't friends anymore...

Whenever I saw him, tears would leak from my puffy eyes...

It was bad enough that he had been with another woman but what hurt me most was his response...

"We aren't even in a relationship."

 But in the end... he was forgiven...

*knock knock*

"come in." I yelled from my desk I didn't raised my head to look at him. "Hey, your mom let me in." he spoke up. "Mhm." I replied before he set a bag on my desk.

"here, it's a gift, I'm begging for forgiveness..." he admitted. I opened the bag to find a pint of my favorite creamy vanilla ice cream. "I brought you your basic shit to help-"

"fine you are forgiven." I said taking it out the bag.

"Really? So we are okay? Why?..." he questioned. "What do you mean by why?" I asked. "Why are you forgiving me so easily?...' he asked raising a brow. "Because you brought me ice cream." I respond. "hm... okay." He says before leaving the room and coming back with two spoons.

"Like hell you are getting any, fuck off Agreste, it's mine, all mine." I said turning away, he scoffed and shook his head. "you are so unbelievable." He chuckled.

The truth... I forgave him

1. Because he asked for it,

2. Because I had exams and I knew he wouldn't stop until I forgave him and I didn't need any distractions.

3. Because he brought me ice cream.

4. Because I missed him... and our moments together...

Time skip...

It was the period after my exams... We were a bit distant from each other. No kisses, no sex... not even hugs. We were really far away from each other with all our new responsibilities and he would find me asleep most of the time if I'm not busy studying or working...

Flashback to January...

"hey." He replied sitting on my sofa. I could tell by his lack of enthusiasm that he was angry, and sad. But for some reason he was dressed up really nice.

"Would you want to go with me on a car trip to my grandparent's?" He asked gloomily. "No, I'm gonna stay home today." I respond before he kicked the table. "okay fine. L-Let me get changed first..." I replied scared by his actions.

The drive was quiet, no one said anything... there was only music coming from the speakers and the sound of the rain pattering on the roof of the car.

Suddenly he turned off the music and gripped the wheel.

"Why the fuck aren't you saying anything?! We've been driving for a half hour and you haven't said a word, and you are doing is staring out tue fucking window." He yelled angrily.

"I didn't bring you out her for you to just pick up soace in my car warming my fucking seats you know Mari!" he yells and suddenly there is a blinking... the light came on signaling that we are running low on gas.

He checked the back seats and curses...

"Fuck, I left the reserve gas in the garage..." he hits the steering wheel and groans.

The next gas station was over 20 km away... Soon we were parked at the side of the road...

"This is your fault! I was busy thinking about our relationship and I forgot-"

"My fault?! And what relationship, all we do is fuck Adrien, that's not a relationship!" I argued back. His facial expression shifted... he turned from angry to sad the moment I opened my mouth...

"There is no relationship, I have my exams to worry about, not a love life with you." I responded and instantly regretted it when I saw him turn away to the window. Once again we were silent...

As time past it grew colder, there wasn't anything we could do... I shivered and rubbed my arms and thighs looking out the window...

Then there was rustling, and then I became warm again, comforted by his thick jacket, he had removed it without even looking at me. I felt tears forming in my eyes when I saw him pouting like a baby, trembling.

"Go in the back seat. We will cuddle." I ordered. He hesitated before he did as I said...

I sat on his lap. My legs on his side. My hand was wrapped around his neck and my cheek smudged against his chest. "I'm sorry for saying that about our relationship... and for being distant..." he sighed and lifted my face to his. Before he slowly closed the space, kissing my lips. Three soft but passionate kisses...

"I missed you..." he whispered hugging me tightly. "I missed you too..." I respond.

I yawned and rested my head on his chest... "lie down for a while." He responded brushing my hair. "You lay down first." I responded.

He laid down on the back seat and I rested my head on his chest...

Time skip...

"sit up." I ordered sitting up. He got up and I pressed my lips on his , removing the coat.

"bitch... I thought you were cold?!" he argued. "shut up." I said before smashing our lips together, his hands slid my dress off leaving me in my underwear, I helped him undress as well before he went down. I laid back and moaned to the touch of his fingers in my folds and soon into my pussy.

He massaged my insides making slapping sounds with each thrust while sucking on my breast.

His fingers worked wonders in my pussy, I was already wet with pleasure. His warm tongue on mine kissing me hungrily.

We shifted positions to him sitting in the back seat, his pants down. I once again deep throated him while he played with my pussy. I moaned around his dick sending shivers down his spine, as he throbbed in my mouth.

My face was red with blush, my throat sore, my eyes rolled back when he had me squirting over the seats.

"F-Fuck~" I moaned cumming on his fingers, this made him blush dark red as he sucked on his fingers licking my juices. "he held my head in place with his free hand and soon shot his semen down my throat.

Pretty soon we were in the cradle position. I was a moaning mess, we were panting from our second orgasm as he slid me up and down his fat cock. "Harder! Fuck me harder Adrien! I want your hot cum~"

Hearing this he shifted to the rodeo position and immediately had me yelling his name. "Your cock is stretching me." I yelled. He sped up and bent my legs. I was shocked to see that my body was flexible enough to be formed into the seashell position.

"Yo-Your cock is hi-hitting my womb!" "It feels so fucking good." He said thrusting faster. I gripped his legs and yelled his name through moans with every trust he took. My breasts were jumping with excitement and my back arched taking his cum inside my womb.

"Ahhh F-Fuck! Slow down!" My hands were pressed against the windshield, I was sure it would pop out with the force he was using, "FUCK DADDY! I'M CUMMING SO DOWN!" I panted. "Cum for your daddy~" he whispered pulling my hair. I was red. That was the first time I had ever heard this kind of language from him. "Fuck, I'm cumming." He groaned softly.

He turned me around so that he could suck on my breasts to calm him down but I held my breasts making him cum inside me. We sat there panting. His throbbing dick was still inside my oozing pussy. I left soft kisses on his neck and he marked me with a few hickeys...

We fell asleep hugging each other till the rain was over... then we both walked to the gas station...

We didn't go back home afterward. He stayed at a hotel and had a few more extra heated rounds in the bathroom, on the sofa and lastly on the bed were we fell asleep hugging each other's nude bodies...

I remembered the sunset that day... when we had sex under the night's sky... it was beautiful... romantic almost. I couldn't hide that I felt something more after that...

I wondered... if we could ever be a couple... He is my best friend, and my neighbor with benefits.

"Marinette... what do you think about dating?" he asked biting his mayo filled sandwich...

"Hm... I think it's cute. So romantic, like a movie. Why do you ask?" I asked retyrning to my sketching.

"I- What about... Would you... date me?" he asked.

It was like if everything just stopped moving when he asked me that...

Did he want to date me?

But we are just friends... with benefits... that's what he said...

"No. I wouldn't. I don't like you like that Adrien. We are just friends who have sex with each other." I replied returning to my drawing.

"Oh yeah. Okay, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." He replied. We ate in silence after that till he had to leave... he went out... with Kagami.

I wanted to make sure we were on the same page...

That's what he replied?! I mean... sure I'm your friend but didn't he have at least an ounce of feelings for me? I gave him my virginity... kisses...

I wondered if I was just a meaningless sex partner to him. Like he said Kagami was to him. I hadn't even noticed my tears till it dropped on my page, ruining it...

I crumbled it up and threw it across the room.

It wasn't that I didn't have feelings for Adrien...

He's hot... Smart, funny, caring, great! In bed... and other places...

But maybe I was afraid to love him... there wasn't anyone else in my life like him... sure I kissed other guys, maybe gave one or two a hickey... he was jealous but maybe it was only because he didn't want to loose his partner in sex.

Maybe he didn't want to share...

Just like I didn't want to share him, but I did. Even if he said it was meaningless... I was still hurt by his actions... till this day if I'm being honest.

I said I was scared to love him because... as I watched him walk away. I was afraid that if we ever date and fall out... I would never see him again... he would walk out my life... forever...

I couldn't handle that, he meant too much to me... so that why I will always be his friend with benefits...

And I will never forget that day... the day under the night's sky when I heard him whisper...

"I Love-"

The End~~~~

I'm honestly wondering if to make a part two for this or not...

a part two with a happy ending?!

Anyway...

Written by moi!

Chattypoo aka your bae!!! 😝

...I wish...

Baii

Word count: 4498

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 6.8K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...
10.5K 488 15
Adrien and Marinette are in high school and they are 17 years old now Marinette doesn't confessed her feelings till now to Adrien, but after the advi...
919K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...
186K 3.4K 62
This is a miraculous One Shots short stories where you can find only OS about the love square ❗ Those stories will contain sin and sex!!!!!! ❗❗ You m...