MLP: A New Generation X Reade...

By destinycopley134

This is an X Reader book for MLP: A New Generation. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you d... More

Rules And Characters
How You Met
What Are You
Who Is Older
How They Ask You Out
What Do You Call Each Other
Who Is Your Best Friend
When You're Sad
Who Says I Love You First
Their Favorite Place To Kiss You
First Kiss
PDA
Who Else Likes You
Who They're Jealous Of
When They're Jealous

First Thoughts

707 7 0
By destinycopley134

Sunny:

"Wow. Izzy has a sister and she's so... not like Izzy. She acts more like me. She's really book smart too. Not what I expected from a Unicorn. But I guess I'm still learning about the others. I can't wait to learn more from her."

Hitch:

"Who knew Pipp had a best friend growing up. I never would of imagined a time she wasn't always on her phone. She seems really kind. She's a lot like Pipp. I can see why they got along."

Izzy:

"Wow. A new friend. She's so amazing. She can fly really fast too. I can't wait to make her friendship bracelets. She acts so unafraid of anything or anyone."

Zipp:

"So this is the cousin of Sprout. She is nothing like I was expecting. She acts really curious about things like I do too. I wonder what else I can find out from her."

Pipp:

"I can't believe Sunny has a sister and I didn't know about it. She looks nothing like Sunny or even acts like her in anyway apart from her kindness and accepting of others. I gotta get to know her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 2.7K 25
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski has been through thick and thin; he's died once, came back to life once, and survived many threats t...
146K 379 101
Erotic shots
263K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
2.2K 60 8
Y/N is a 12-year-old and has moved to Utah with their family. Y/N tried their best to fit in at school and not try to seem like an outcast. When Y/N...