Radiators are my only weaknes...

By PirateQueen14

I know everything about boring things like science but what I want to know is, what is pain? What does it fee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chpater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 46

551 47 10
By PirateQueen14

"I thought that sounded like Rekka." Arisu appeared. "What a curious combination of characters."

"Ari!" I waved to her and she grinned shocking some people that she let me call her that.

"Sakayanagi, eh?" Ryuen hummed. "It's almost like you knew this was about to go down."

"I just happened to be passing by." Arisu grinned.

"Don't make me laugh." Ryuen groaned.

"Someone make me laugh." I sighed.

"Discussing plans for a Christmas party?" Arisu asked.

"Contemplating death." I answered causing me to get some stares.

"Get lost. I'm not dealing with you yet." Ryuen didn't even look at her.

"Oh, don't be that way!" Arisu smirked. "Won't you let me join in the discussion?"

"You can stay if you like. Just don't interrupt." Ryuen demanded and he was showing already how much her presence irritates him.

"I'm more than happy to perform before a larger audience, but could you make your point quickly?" Koenji asked. "I'm afraid I will have to leave if you don't."

"Sorry about that." Ryuen apologised. "Let's get down to brass tacks."

Koenji explained why Ryuen stopped us and then went on about how he doesn't care for the class and has never helped our class points go up so he won't be the mastermind he's looking for, but Ryuen wasn't convinced, he never is.

"In other words, there's no guarantee that you don't control Class D, correct?" Ryuen asked all dramatic-like.

"We just went in a circle! I like triangles!" I yelled.

"Double correct. Triangles are much better and if you are the kind of person that would come to such a conclusion, it merely shows the limits of your own brain power. Stupid is what I might call that behaviour." Koenji laughed at Ryeun.

"It is stupid." I added. "Like your mouth Dragon boy."

"Then Rekka." Ryuen turned to me. "You know who it is, the mastermind." Ryuen stated, and I stared at him blankly.

"I do!" I grinned shocking everyone. "So what? Violence? Stalking? I'm used to them all, I can't feel pain, you can't hurt me! So what are you gonna do?"

"Threaten people around you." Ryuen grinned.

"What? That's so boring!" I complained as I shook Koenji in annoyance. "Bread! You're flour! You just talk and talk! It's so boring! Come on, hurry up!"

Everyone was just confused by my yelling, but Kiyotaka understood I was getting so impatient.

I'm waiting for the idiot to act. It shouldn't take this long to find the mastermind.

I said I knew them. I'm always with Kiyotaka. He acts so weird to, and he's always around Suzune, it's obvious!!

"Rekka, I don't understand you." Ryuen admitted.

"Same here in a way." I sighed. "Are you scared, cautious or stupid?"

"Like you can sa-" Ibuki went to speak.

"Shush, I already know you are stupid." I didn't even look at Ibuki.

"Do you know what I think of you?" I asked Ryuen and he grinned.

I went over to him and pulled him down by his shirt and our faces were nearly touching. "You're the most annoying thing in this world to me right now." I grinned at him brightly, and he seemed unnerved, but not as much as everyone else was. "Do you have any idea what that means for you?"

He then laughed. "Rekka, you are making my heart race like my first lo-" He paused seeing the expression of disgust on my face.

"Kiyo, he's being creepy! He wants someone's hairy ass!" I groaned.

"I don-" Ryuen sighed. "Did you really mean it when you said nothing would make you confess who the mastermind is? Even violence? I heard you have a dislike for it."

"Can you even touch me, though?" I asked and he laughed.

"You sound insane, every time I talk to you." Ryuen admitted. "I wonder how long you would last if I did what I wanted with you."

"If it's origami I'm all in." I smirked.

My words left everyone confused, and Ryuen just laughed again, but his smile this time seemed sincere in a way then he groaned.

"Oh, there it is." I giggled to myself.

"Can I go now, Dragon Boy?" Koenji asked, and Arisu let out a huff to cover up her snicker.

"If I choose to pursue an unjustified resentment and attempt to dominate you through violence?" Ryuen was getting sexual with his talk again as he looked at Koenji. I went to leave and Ryuen picked me up by my collar.

"Hey!" Suzune yelled while I was just put down in front of Ryuen. He gave me the mirror he got from Koenji earlier, so he could do his hair.

I just played with it. "What a nonsensical question. You won't make that decision. Certainly not here." Koenji laughed.

"He's all bull." I added as I poked Ryuen with the mirror.

"I'm afraid Rekka that I'm capable of anything, even in inconvenient locations. Whether it earns me something or not." Ryuen smirked. I just held up the mirror in front of me, so he could see his own face.

"Sorry bad side." I turned it to the other side which had no mirror on it and Arisu laughed.

"I see. Then I will give you my answer." Koenji grinned. "If you do make that decision, then in order to protect myself and my pride, I will knock out all who come after me."

I liked Koenji for his personality since he's greedy like me and sees no reason to yield to others just because they talk all about dominating you and giving you a chocolate bar.

Ryuen is a very weird guy.

"You think you can beat me alone?" Ryuen asked him.

"I'm failing to imagine a reason why I couldn't." Koenji admitted.

"You are completely insane, in a way different from-" Ryuen went to say as I threw Koenji the mirror. I made it seem like I was about to fall back and Ryuen wrapped his arm around my waist. "Are you-"

"Now, he wants my intestines!" I yelled. "Lemon, go! I want lettuce!"

"I will, I'm so glad to have the misunderstanding resolved." Koenji grinned.

"Tell me one thing, Koenji." Ryuen demanded as I groaned loudly. "If it's not you. Is it a member of the congregation here?"

"...I wouldn't dream of stealing your fun." Koenji shook his head.

"Might I ask a question?" Arisu asked. "A little bird told me that Dragon Boy was looking for a particularly clever member of Class D. And is interested in the sick girl of Class D."

"Yeah, my hair!" I nodded.

"I told you to keep out of this, Sakayanagi." Ryuen demanded. "And the next time you call me that, I will kill you."

"You don't like it? You seemed to like it coming from Rekka's mouth." She laughed. "Rekka it's a lovely name for him...Dragon Boy."

I grabbed Ryuen's wrist stopping him from going after Sakayanagi and he just looked down at my hand shocked since he tried to launch himself forward and he didn't move at all. "Violence over a nickname? You're getting more pathetic, even more than Sudo was." I stated.

"I told her I would kill her if she called me that." He informed me.

"So? I don't care for violence. Stop going after people who have more potential then you." I sighed as I let him go and he gave me a suspicious stare.

"Stop it right now!" Suzune exclaimed. "Your behaviour right now is a huge problem."

I saw Ryuen checking out his wrist. "Did something problematic-"

"Show me your hand!" Ryuen shouted at me and everyone was confused to see he was losing his cool once again.

"Why?" I sighed. "I need it to hug my egg plush and to shake hands with Santa."

"There's blood on my wrist!" Ryuen exclaimed as he went for my hand, but I dodged back and Kiyotaka stood in between us before he could make another move for me.

"Rekka." Kiyotaka held out his hand, and I gave him mine. "You cut yourself on the plant pot."

"I wanna leave the earth." I complained.

"We will leave the little circle you hate." Kiyotaka reassured me as I shook my hand about to see blood drop onto the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ibuki yelled at me.

"Jazz hands!" I exclaimed.

"Doesn't it h-" She went ask.

"I wished it hurt." I stared at my hand making everyone go silent. "I rarely see my blood, still messy. Does it taste like strawberri-"

"No!" Yukimura yelled while Kiyotaka made sure I didn't lick my hand.

"Terribly sorry, Ryuen, Rekka." Arisu hummed. "My teasing went to far and got you yelled at Rekka."

"Just piss off and I'm happy." I informed her and they did leave.

Koenji gave me a handkerchief and then walked off. "Are you sure you want to let him go?" Ishizaki asked Ryuen as they watched Koenji leave.

"If he'd been the one I was looking for, he wouldn't be going anywhere." Ryuen explained.

"He looked plenty suspicious to me." Ibuki responded. "He's really hard to get a read on, and it's entirely possible that what he said was a lie."

I went to sneeze into the handkerchief, but Kiyotaka took it off me and used it to soak up my blood. "Rekka, who is the mastermind?" Ryuen asked me.

"Me." I answered and he laughed.

I literally just told him the truth.

"Our thought process like Koenji's don't match up." Ryuen informed me. "But you do seem a little like the scheming type."

I held up my hand. "Stop talking. It doesn't help you and I might actually have a headache for the first time in my life." I started to poke at my wound.

"St-" Suzune paused seeing me pull something out. "STOP THAT!

Many went pale.

"It's just some of the pot." Kiyotaka showed them the little shard.

"I will get less of a lecture from the nurse now." I hummed as some of the others cringed since you can see where it was in the wound and it was deep in.

"Hey. What do you lot think of Koenji?" Ryuen called out to us.

"What the hell are you even talking about?! We don't have time for this! We need to take Rekka to the nurses' office." Sudo glared at him. I saw our group was surrounding me to make sure I'm protected from all side.

"Oh, I'm gonna die in an hour." I let out scaring them. "I will be a burrito!"

"No." Kiyotaka rejected.

"You can't reject my burrito dream!" I yelled. "Your skull could reject your neck soon."

"Ryuen, your behaviour is highly erratic, especially around Rekka as of late." Suzune stated. "I can't understand it at all."

"Well, that suggests I'm doing something right." Ryuen grinned. "I was able to narrow down my candidates today...as to who it is that is hiding behind you."

"Me!" I held up my hand since I am right behind her.

"I have no interest in whatever you are doing." Suzune informed him. "But I do feel comfortable asking you to stay away from my classmates from now on. Rekka's mood affects her health, and she has very obviously shown her hate for you so keep away."

"I'm not obligated to stay away from anyone." Ryuen retorted. "I haven't broken any rules, but this game, too, will end soon."

"Hurry up then." I groaned surprising them.

"I will help you Rekka." Ryuen reassured me.

"You're gonna buy me a Christmas tree?" I asked and he looked confused. "Two Christmas trees?"

"No, he won't." Kiyotaka answered making me whine and I walked off first.

"Don't hit anything or yourself." Kiyotaka warned me concerning the others.

"I WANT ICE CREAM!!" I yelled out. "NOT PEOPLE UNLESS THEY ARE DYING!"

"Poor Rekka." Sudo mumbled.

I literally just wished for dead people. I'm pretty sure that isn't a good thing to you all.

"Nurse-" I glared at Kiyotaka as he spoke up. "You still need to go, five scoops?"

"More." I demanded. "I will break my hand or someone's neck."

"Five scoops and red velvet cake." He offered.

"I have lost all anger!" I grinned.

"You just pushed it back, didn't you?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"You can't get rid of a headache unless you wait or use something to kill it." I explained. "I also want an oreo."

"We can do both just need to wait for one." He informed me.

"Wait?" I asked.

"Headache." Kiyotaka answered showing I will get food first making me whine.

"Fine, now!" I grinned.

I got a whole bucket of ice cream in the end, and it was beautiful. I was sitting on Kiyotaka's bed as I ate it. "Both Ichinose and Sakayanagi have begun to show interest in us." Kiyotska informed me.

"I was interested in them, and then they saw you." I explained. "Ryuen is the only issue...help me? Do I need help?"

"Always." Kiyotaka nodded.

"The help he offers, would I like it?" I asked him.

"...no, since you aren't getting bullied and you would die without me." Kiyotaka answered as he sat with me on the bed and I fed him some ice cream.

"Do you like it? It's you!" I grinned. "Vanilla!"

Later on, we put my ice cream in my freezer and when I was supposed to sleep I took it out with a wonderful plan in mind.

I went to go out then remembered and threw a blanket cookie patterned blanket over me as I went. I then sat down and started to roll happily.

I went down the hallways then rolled into the elevator and went down to the bottom floor and rolled around there to. "I am an ice cream!" I exclaimed.

I got bored but felt so much better so I went back to the dormitories and yes by rolling.

"A cockroach!" I let out when I saw Ryuen and he paused as he saw me with a bucket of ice cream on the floor. "You are like a wine stain, you need to get your own life. Leave me and my ice cream alone." I ran to the elevator that opened to show Kiyotaka.

"Rekka." Kiyotaka mumbled.

"W-" Ryuen went to stop me, but I closed the doors on him.

I laughed as Kiyotaka checked my forehead and then started to fix up my hair. "I went for a roll! I was an ice cream roll!"

"Did you have fun?" He asked me and I nodded frantically while hugging my tub of ice cream.

"Then it's fine." Kiyotaka patted my head and wrapped another blanket around me, and it was a new one.

"Cookies and cream!" I exclaimed as I saw its pattern. "I'm a cookie and cream roll!"

I rolled back to our room, and Kiyotaka helped me roll up in my covers then I fell asleep like a happy burrito.

The next day, our group decided to go out after school to help me cheer up some more. "Where should we go?" Haruka asked us as we all had umbrellas up making me grin.

"Like karaoke, maybe?" Sakura suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Akito nodded.

"We made it safely through our second term, after all." Yukimura nodded. "I can't see the harm."

"Scream! Heavy metal!" I exclaimed. "Sakura you have to join me."

"Heavy metal?" She looked terrified.

"Yeah, we will do it together!" I grinned and she nodded while smiling.

"What about you, Kiyo-pon?" Haruka asked him.

"Sounds good." Kiyotaka nodded.

"Can you do heavy metal?" I asked him and everyone else was curious to since he is always so monotone.

We walked to karaoke together, and Haruka was explaining more about karaoke to me. "You can't have a good karaoke session without a sing-off where the loser pays a penalty!" She grinned.

"Yeah like eating bread." I added.

Haruka just patted my head and Akito joined in. "Airi, am I being punished?" I asked her.

"No!" Sakura exclaimed. "We can't do that to you."

"Really people tried to punish me quite often in the past." I hummed surprising them.

"Poor Rekka." Haruka sighed.

My phone went off, and I was ready to throw it then saw it was from Dragon Boy. It was a picture of Kei on the school's rooftop drenched in more water than the rain would do.

"Oh! Back!" I ran and pulled on Kiyotaka's arm.

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked as Kiyotaka saw what was on my phone that I shoved in his face.

"Sorry, we can't join you." Kiyotaka apologised.

"Did something come up?" Akito asked.

"Rekka hit her back against a wall yesterday after using her bed like a trampoline. It seems her body isn't letting her move to well." He explained scaring them.

I did actually smash into a wall in the middle of the night and Kiyotaka got woken up by the sound and checked on me. My back was fine since he literally hung a fluffy rug on the wall in case I did smash against it at some point and I was a burrito still.

"My back feels like it could snap!" I grinned and they got very scared.

"Should we come to?" Yukimura asked.

"No, it's best its just us." Kiyotaka put a hand on my back, and we started to walk back to the school.

"Invite us over the break again! Not over the break of my back! I mean school!" I exclaimed.

"Will do!" Haruka waved to me.

"Fun! Kiyo! We get to break other things than my spine today!" I cheered as we headed back to school and he nodded.

"Remember our promise." He reminded me.

"Yeah, I will not break anything since that will be evidence of the fight. Just stop me when I'm about to do it since I don't know how much strength I use." I nodded.

We made it back to school and I slammed our class door open making Sae flinch and stare at me confused. "Come with us." I demanded.

"What business do you have with me?" Sae stood up but didn't follow.

"Kiyo, she isn't a good dog." I sighed.

"I know." Kiyotaka patted my head and Sae looked confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 464 10
A FanFic where I write whatever the fuck I want. ©Shogo Kinugasa & Tomose Shunsaku -Classroom Of The Elite is a light novel series written by Shogo K...
75.5K 2.2K 29
But as soon as I tried to walk past her desk, her mouth opened and then closed again. "...Did you say something?" "..." "...I guess not." Just as I...
30.4K 644 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
16.1K 326 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...