𝑨𝑫𝑢𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡 ~𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒆...

By bestyamelia

miss sancho-carter + mr bellingham 1 in #judebellingham 01/06/22 1 in #jude 05/06/22 1 in #jadonsancho 07/06... More

Her
too sexy
saturday
discovery of jude's brother
notice me footballer
pickles
wink
unspoken rizz
abri
talk2me
but he's not jobe
kfc
have my kids
jiggly clapping queen
lightskin antics
slag or not
traumatising clarting
not so perfect perfection
how much tongue
mothers meetings and science bitches
certified stalker
suck
floor den
daddy
little miss
dior
suprise shawty
crocs
piggybacks and swings
pre-holiday
no sex
duty free lover
abrianna bellingham
period ah period uh
lifejacket
dd osama
out out OUT
blonde girl
real madrid
laila
and loyalty
dtb?

love?

6K 98 23
By bestyamelia

ABRIANNA'S POV

I somehow fell asleep on the plane until I woke up to some fucking rude turbulence.

"Bitch I think I'm dying." Jobe told me as he clutched onto the arm rest for dear life, finally putting down his phone which he had been playing roblox on for the past five hours.

I smiled at him, amused by his idiocy, "You get on planes all the time to see Jude and for pre-seasons so what are you on about."

"The planes don't usually start crashing." He rolled his eyes at me.

This guy fam.

"We're not crashing J, you're fine." I told him as I placed my sweaty as ever hand on top of his and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb, "The wind's just bumpy."

Jobe mugged the shit out of me. "How can the wind be bumpy. I love you but the wind doesn't work like that."

Hold on now.

Love?

"Oh." I whispered.
"Shit."

"Im sorry." He began, "You don't have to say it back at all, don't worry I didn't mean for that to come out like that-"

I cut him off by pecking his lips. "It's fine, you're fine, we're fine."

He sighed, "Good."

"Now if you don't mind I am off to sleep."

"Hell no." Jobe shook his head, "You are absolutely not leaving me alone with this rocky ass air."

"For fucks sake Jobe. I need a nap." I groaned.
"Charge it to the max." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 893 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...
18.6K 477 14
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› amara beckham writes songs about her ex boyfriend or π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› jude bellingham regrets breaking up with his ex girlfriend HIGHE...
45K 1.6K 17
❛ and smack too, baby let me π’π’Šπ’„π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 your tattoos, that's true that π’Š π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒑𝒅𝒂, take you too a seedy place, π’”π’–π’„π’Œ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† οΏ½...
30.6K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve