A Saint? or a Sin (Xeno'jiiva...

By Exe_265

The miracle child of the world of light and darkness known as remnant. Crashing down to the planet from a met... More

Miracle?
T H I C C Harem (Rework)
Volume 1: chapter 1; Boy
Volume 1: Chapter 2; First Day
Volume 1: Chapter 3; Booty or Duety
Volume 1: Chapter 4; Small Accident
Volume 1: Chapter 5; First Mission
Volume 1: Chapter 6; The Crossing Pt. 1
Volume 1: Chapter 7; The Crossing Pt. 2
Volume 1: Chapter 8; The Crossing Final Part
Volume 1: Chapter 9: Small Gift (Lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)
Vol 2 Chapter 2.5: SEXOOOOO🍋🍋🍋🍋(18+)

Volume 2 Chapter 1: Menagerie

3.1K 76 48
By Exe_265

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

The ocean waves crashed against the ship, Y/N's and Blake's destination, Menagerie, was within sight. Y/N was sitting on the railing of the boat, his legs and tail dangling. He was looking down at the fish that were swimming by the boat, he was letting off a few clicks, attracting more sea life as he watched. They all had scattered as a massive creature swam underneath the boat. Y/N's curiosity got the better of him as he took off his shirt, jumping down into the water. Blake had finally looked up from her book, seeing his shirt on the floor and he was now gone. She let out a sigh as she walked over to the edge, not seeing him in the water.

[With Y/N]

Y/N was swimming down around the water, looking around as the massive creature had come into view, letting out a bellow as it came near him

Y/N smiled and became giddy as the leviathan had swam up to him, letting out a few clicks, the leviathan had tilted it's head as it gave off a small shock one its back, the electricity crackling made Y/N swim closer. He pet the leviathan as it let out a bellow swimming off into the ocean again. Y/N swam back up, letting out a small sigh as he breached the surface and and swam to the boat climbing up the side. He got back up, having a wide smile across his face

Y/N: hehe, what was that!?

Blake: if you're referring to the leviathan in the water, that's Nessie. She lives around the coast of Menagerie. She helps with the fishing, and in return, she also gets a good cut of the fish.

Y/N: faunus working with a Monster?

Blake: yeah, most of Menagerie is like that.

The boats horn blared as they docked. Y/N shook his body, getting off most of the water. He got some and Blake and she was of course, not happy about it. After putting his shirt back on, he walked to the pier, seeing all the different faunus races, ranging from mammals to reptile's. He also saw a large range of monsters roaming around the shops and open area's. Blake had tapped his shoulder, getting his attention towards a Cat Faunus, like Blake approaching them.

Cat Faunus: Blake! My little kitten!

She hugged Blake, making her groan as Y/N stood there putting his shirt back on. The cat Faunus kissed Blake's cheek before looking at Y/N

Cat Faunus: and you must be Y/N, correct?

Y/N: yes ma'am, and you are?

Kali: oh please, you don't have to call me ma'am, it makes me sound old. I'm Kali, Blake's mother

Y/N: well it's nice to meet you Ma-.. K-Kali. It's nice to meet you Kali.

They shook hands and Kali had a very firm grip, using her thumb to rub his hand.

Kali: well, why don't we make our way home, you have everything, Y/N?

Y/N: oh, crap. One sec!

He ran back onto the ship, coming back just a few moments later with a glass container with his egg in it.

Kali: an egg?

Y/N: y-yeah. I was out on an expedition, and had found it, the mother had died

Kali: well that's sweet, it's an Anjanath egg, isn't it?

Y/N: yup, and it's been with me for about three months now.

Kali: oh? It should be close to hatching then in about another month or so, shouldn't it?

Y/N: I sure hope so, it's been a bumpy road. But I've gone to a few nursery's in Vale, and they've only told me good things.

Kali: well, that's great, I hope that you and the egg will be fine, now let's head off.

Kali began to walk, Y/N couldn't help but look at her from head to toe, her round plump rear, that had a jiggle to it with every step. Blake had elbowed him, getting his attention.

Blake: that's my mom

Y/N: I'm sorry, i-if it makes you feel any better, yours looks just a great

Blake: so you look at my ass?

Y/N: n-no, well actually yes, b-but you know what I mean... Right?

Blake only raised a brow, following after her mother with a cunning smile across her face and purposely having a sway in her hips. Y/N let out a small groan as he walked and looked down at the egg

Y/N: I think this place is gonna kill me little guy.

He began to walk after the two, catching up to them. As he walked through menagerie, he was in complete surprise at all the innovations that the Faunus had done with the monsters, the first stop they made was a nursery, it was made mostly of stones and large logs. In the back of the Nursery was a small pack of Anjanath's, staying near nests of eggs.

Kali: I figured that it would be nice for you to not worry about the egg, so you could possibly leave it here. I can assure you that it is in more than capable hands here.

He looked at the nursery as one of the staff just waved at him. He sighed as he hesitantly handed the nurse his egg, watching as she walked away with it and opened the case. She had put the egg with the rest of the Anjanath's to take care of the egg until it hatches. But when the egg was placed with them, they all looked confused as they sniffed the egg, letting out snarls and a few confused groans, as it didn't smell like a normal Anjanath egg. One of them had reluctantly taken the egg into care in order for it to hatch. Kali continued to lead Y/N through the simple town of Menagerie, with many of the people having their eyes on him, some with curiosity, some with confusion, and others with some kind of lust towards the boy, as it was mating season after all, for monsters anyways. Little to his knowledge, he gives off a small pheromone that attracts mates to him, Yang has always had the smell of this pheromone, prompting her to finally do the deed with her "brother". He has little to no knowledge of it, or of it's affects. He was led through the streets and had come upon a large house with Blake's family crest on the gates.

Y/N: wow, this is a pretty big place

Kali: not use to something like this?

Y/N: kinda, I lived in a cabin in the middle of the woods for ally life.

Kali: well, make sure to make yourself comfortable, just think of this as a home away from home

She had given him a kind smile, gently placing her hand on his forearm and rubbing it, feeling the muscle that he did have. This had gotten his attention, making him nervous, and the feline behind him quiet jealous. As soon as the gates opened, a large shadow had jumped off the roof of the building and landed in front of them, roaring at them.

Y/N let out an excited gasp as he looked up on the Nargacuga.

Y/N: may I?

Kali: o-of course, although be careful, she's got a temper and she tends to bite

Her words fell on deaf ears as Y/N out his backpack down and walked up to the large cat like monster with his notebook. It hissed at him, as he grabbed the monsters beak and forced it open, catching it by surprise. It looked confused as Y/N inspected it's mouth.

Y/N: ooh~~ look at those teeth! Nice and perly white to! And this break is in marvelous condition!

He shut it's mouth as he guided his hands cross her fur, making the Nargacuga even more confused

Y/N: well groomed as well, her jet black fur looks absolutely perfect!!

He then moved to the claws, picking one up as he inspected her claws, along with the cutwings.

Y/N: well manicured claws, down to the nice and sharp points at the end to keep a grip on trees and rocks, her Cutwings are also razor sharp as well! And spread nicely.

He moved to the last bit, which was the tail, he picked up the tail and let it fall.

Y/N: might need to lay off the treats if you give her any though, her tails getting kinda chunky.

The Nargacuga looked offended as she hissed and spikes up her tail, showing off her quills on the end of the tail. Y/N smiled as he plucked on off, running his finger across the edge and cutting his finger. He giggled as he tossed it into the stone ground, getting it stuck in.

Y/N: her quills are also well maintained, just like the rest of her! You, Kali, have yourself a very healthy Nargacuga!

The Nargacuga looked extremely confused, and felt a little violated by the sudden inspection by Y/N, Kali looked confused as well as she looked back at her daughter.

Blake: you'll get use to it

Kali slowly nodded as she turned back, Y/N tried to pet the Nargacuga again, but it roared at him and ran away from him.

Y/N: was it because I called you chunky!?

He asked, only receiving a loud hiss off in the distance. Kali walked up to him with a smile

Kali: well that was something, whenever we need to take her to get a check-up at the vet we need to put her to sleep first or else she'll tear them up limb from limb.

Y/N: yeah well, that's the behavior of most Nargacuga's, they're very proud and stoic creatures and are very territorial as well as hyperly aggressive.

He let Kali walk past him and to the front door of her home, he looked at Blake and held a wide smile, making her roll her eyes with a soft chuckle. The guards bowed to Kali and opened the door for the three of them. Upon walking in, Y/N was very impressed by her home, loving the decor and natural lighting in the room, it was just like his room back home where he would spend hours reading books about monsters and their anatomy. He eyes landed on the couch as he saw a woman sitting on the couch reading a book, she had noticed them and took off her reading glasses and put them down with the book. She stood up and smiled at the three

Y/N: *wow, nice abs*

She walked up to them and kissed Kali on the cheek

Cat Faunus: Blake, I'm so glad you're home!

She hugged Blake and then had turned to Y/N

Cat Faunus: and this must be Y/N? Correct? The Headmistress said that you quiet a sight.

She looked at him from head to toe, seeing how his body had more animal traits than most Faunus with his horns, tail, wings, and scales he had all throughout his body.

Cat Faunus: she was not kidding, it's nice to meet you, I'm Ghira

She smiled as stuck her hand out to him, he smiled as shook her hand, feeling a small tight grip she had on his hand

Ghira: firm grip too, not afraid?

Y/N: no ma'am, when you've fought a monsters that was made to kill you, the fear somewhat goes away, I'm still not so good at talking to girls though

He chuckled, making Ghira smile. She turns to Blake

Ghira: I like this one

Blake: Mum!!

Y/N was more than happy that this interaction with Blake's parents was going very smooth.

Y/N: Oh! I would also like to say that you have a very healthy Nargacuga

Ghira: so you've met her I'm surprised she didn't try and kill you

Y/N: well, I'm an Elder Dragon ma'am, n-no offense, but she's kinda not on my level to fight

Kali: he's right dear, he handled her with his bare hands and she was completely still the whole time.

Ghira: really? Maybe we should have him come over more often for more check ups, don't you say Blake?

She groaned as Ghira chuckled, Kali then put her hands on Blake's shoulder

Kali: come on, let's go and make lunch so these two can get to know each other

She smiled and walked off, dragging Blake with her. Ghira and Y/N looked at each other.

Ghira: so, Y/N, how was the trip here? I assume you didn't have that much trouble

Y/N: no ma'am, I was really surprised to see a Leviathan in your guys waters, I've never seen one actually.

Ghira: that's because they live deep, Nessie lives near here because she gets more fish and other sea creatures to eat because of the warm waters.

They both sat down on the couch as the two girls in the kitchen began to make sandwiches for them all.

Ghira: so, you don't have intentions with Blake, do you?

Ah fuck, there it is. This is what Y/N was kind of afraid of, he didn't exactly know if him or Yang were a couple or not, he did lose his virginity to her just the other day, but wasn't sure on their relationship status.

Y/N: n-no ma'am.

Ghira: why? Is she not good enough for you?

Ghira asked with a raised brow

Y/N: n-no! Not at all, it's just that uh, I'm in a complicated situation with another girl right now.

Ghira: ah, I see.

Y/N: see what?

Ghira: well this is something that has happened to me before, you're with one woman, but don't know if you guys are a couple or not, she's dropping hints here and there, told you that she loved you and whatnot. But you also have feelings for other women, am I right

Y/N was silent, he thought about it for a bit, he did have feelings for Yang, but as well as Glynda. Yang had made on him before Glynda could, but he didn't exactly know what to do. Ghira saw him lost in his thoughts and chuckled.

Ghira: it's alright, I've seen what you could do and I read the file that the Headmistress had faxed me, you're a great kid, smart, and don't forget immensely strong. So just be good to Blake

Y/N smiled and let out a sigh of relief, then Ghira out her hand on his shoulder, her claws barely poking his soft skin

Ghira: seriously through, if you end up hurting Blake in anyways I will rip out your spin

She held a serious look on her face, making a shiver run up Y/N's spine.

Y/N: y-yes ma'am

Blake: Mum! Stop scaring him!

Ghira: I'm not doing anything sweetheart!

Ghira got up and walked to the kitchen to help them finish up, leaving him on the couch. He had reached into his backpack and pulled out his scroll. He had pulled up the messages between him and Yang

Y/N: hey, I made it to menagerie, how is everything. Are your legs okay?

Big sis: heyy 💋 yeah I'm legs are fine, kinda sore though. I didn't think you could be so rough

Y/N: yeah, sorry about that. Hey, I got a question for you

Bis sis: what's up?

Y/N: I was just wondering, are we a thing? Like a couple I mean since we did and you told me that you loved me, do love me as a brother or love me, love me you know?

Big sis: well... Do you want to be? You did say so in your letter, didn't you?

Y/N: I do, but what if Glynda tries something with me? Aren't you going to be made.

Big sis: hmm, I'll have a talk with her, just let me know if you try something with Blake though, or if she tries something with you. I wouldn't mind sharing your carrot 😜, just make sure it is consensual.

Y/N: absolutely!

Big sis: good, now be good my little dragon boy~ maybe you and me can have some fun when you get back, and if Blake ends up in your pants, it'll be a three way.

Y/N had a flush of red across his face as he looked at the last message, I placed his scroll on his forehead as steam had come out of his ears.

Big sis: anyways, I gotta go, make sure to text me my little boyfriend~

Y/N sighed as he out his phone back into his backpack as he stood up and left it on the couch.

Y/N: *I feel as if I've dug my grave somehow*

Kali: Y/N! Come and eat!

Y/N: c-coming!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 13
Y/n was taken in by the Summer Rose and Tai xiao long he was the youngest of their kids, younger than Ruby and Yang they had a nice life as a family...
2.1K 107 33
A young White Wolf Faunus finds himself caught up in an adventure with consequences bigger than he could ever imagine. MaleReaderX Yang Highest rank...
61.9K 1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
2.2K 43 14
(y/n) (l/n) was your young and ordinary mechanical and technological genius living a quiet life in his home village in the middle of Anima. That is o...