Cobra Kai Oneshots

By NewYorkDoll

Just some ideas I've had whilst watching my new favourite show! 🐍πŸ₯‹ Now including Season 5 based stories! #... More

A/n
A Dangerous Part-Time Job
Drive-In Fight
King Cobra
Rivervalley
The Body
New Job
Wedding
Robby's 18th Birthday
"You're Going To Be a Grandfather."
Sex Tape
Consequences
The Princess and The Pauper
Birthday Gift
Bethrothed
Hostage
Reunion
Sunday
Queen in Distress
Aftermath (1)
The First Proposal
The most important piece on the chessboard
Common
Help
What the hell did I miss?
Someone Different Behind the Door
Finding Out About the Consequesces
The View Through The Window
Brothers Bonding
Kintsugi
Girl Stuff
Boy Problems
No Caller ID
Switching Rooms
Babysitting
Seeing The Future
The Meaning of Queen
Who wants to be King?

Heartfelt Shit

939 18 10
By NewYorkDoll

Post S5 finale - Keenry talk

/ /

The recently reunited couple had headed home to Tory's apartment and were getting ready for bed. Well, Robby was, Tory was a little hesitant. Robby noticed and asked "You okay? You not coming to bed?"
"Yeah I am. I just... uh... Promise you won't freak out?"
"What do you mean?"
Tory took off her top first showing the bruises on her back - they were mainly from the fight as she kept pivoting away from blows that she couldn't block due to her hand. Then, she removed her leggings revealing the marks from the bamboo cane Sensei Kim had hit her with. Robby felt like a blood vessel was about to pop in his head as he tried to refrain from shouting. "Tory..."
"Don't." She warned him not to start. "It's over. It's done."

Robby sighed accepting that she didn't want to discuss it, he just hoped when it wasn't so fresh that she would tell him the full story. He already knew that the 'training accident' story was bullshit. Everyone else knew it too, they were desperate for her to tell the police and paramedics outside the dojo hoping for more evidence against Silver but Tory hadn't budged. Similarly, to how Robby hadn't left her side since making up.

The couple lay in bed cuddled up to each other. Tory's broken hand rested on top of Robby's chest careful to avoid the big, round, purple bruise where Kenny hit him with the silver bullet. Even in the dark, Robby didn't miss the opportunity to just look at Tory - he had missed her so much. However, his eyes kept being drawn to the things that had changed about her since he'd last been this close to her, such as, the multiple injuries that adorned her body, and the way she curled up to him like a scared, hurt animal and clung onto him for dear life.

Tory could feel him watching her and she certainly felt the sigh he let out as she lay on top of him. She carefully moved her broken hand to reach for his lying at his side and gently nudged it until Robby got the idea and brought his hand up to rest on his torso while Tory laid her hand on top of his - the closest they could get to holding hands whilst her's was bandaged up.

"It's ok, Rob. It's over. It's all over. So just... forget about it. Silver's in jail. Kim's gone. Cobra Kai is done. I'm here with you, and Kenny will come around. Everything's fine now." She tried to soothe the thoughts she knew were flying around his head. Robby had to stop himself from correcting her on that last statement as he counted her injuries but he couldn't stop a scoff from escaping his lips. He could feel Tory raise an eyebrow against his chest, daring him to challenge her but Robby just got her back, he didn't want to argue again so he settled for just saying "Maybe so, but it's my fault it happened."
"No it's not." Tory immediately said. She hadn't told Robby the truth about what happened to her hand because she knew he would definitely blame himself.
"But I left you there. I didn't try that hard to get you out before I just gave up. I tried even less with Kenny. I shouldn't have given you that ultimatum - that was the dummest thing I've ever said. I actually thought I could scare you into leaving Cobra Kai with that." He almost laughed at the last part.
"You have no idea how close I was to saying yes." She admitted. "I really didn't see that coming."
"I'm sorry." He apologised again.
"I know. You're forgiven, by the way."
"Wow. That was easy. I thought you'd make me beg." He half-joked.
"I'm too tired for that and I missed you too much to push you away for longer. Plus, if I let you beg then you'd probably end up saying mushy things, and I already told you we're not doing that heartfelt shit, at least not tonight." He kissed her head "I missed you so much too, baby."
"Robby," Tory pushed herself up slightly "I want you to promise me that you don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. Swear to me. Swear to me that you won't blame yourself for anything Cobra Kai done."
"Things would have been different if I stayed though."
"Yeah, you would have been miserable." Tory retorted knowing how much Robby wanted and needed to leave Cobra Kai.
"More miserable than I was without you?" He challenged. Tory lifted her head of his chest to look up at him. "I missed you so much." Robby told her again.
"I missed you too.... I really needed you, Robby." She admitted.
"I know... I know that now. I'm sorry. I'm never leaving you again." He promised kissing her head.

They drifted off into silence, content just being in each other's presence, but it wasn't long before Robby felt brave enough to try his luck at asking Tory what happened again:

"Tory?"
"Hmm?"
"What happened to you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Your injuries, the way you stiffened in fear when they brought Silver out, that woman..."
Tory cut him off "I don't want to talk about her... Believe it or not, but Silver isn't the worst." Robby went silent not even wanting to think what worse than Silver looked like, but looking at his girlfriend's beaten body he had a pretty good idea.

Tory fell asleep first with the adrenaline wearing off and the strong painkillers Amanda had bought for her from the paramedics kicking in. However, she only slept for a while before what happened that day haunted her dreams.

Robby was only just dozing off when Tory's shaking and crying disturbed him. "Whoa, Tory. Hey, hey, it's okay." He soothed running his hand up and down her back. Nevertheless, Tory became more upset muttering "No. No, no. Ow. No, not him."
"Tory, it's okay. It's just a dream." Robby wrapped his arms around her.
"Rob, no... Don't... Stop... I... No!" Tory became progressively louder and started thrashing about as much as she could in Robby's arms.
"Tory!" Robby shook her lightly. "You're having a nightmare. You have to wake up, baby." Gently but firmly.
"Stop... I can't. No!" Tory cried almost shouting in her sleep.
"Tory, wake up!" Robby shouted shaking her hard. The way she was acting honestly scared him. Thankfully, the sound of Robby's voice was harsh enough to wake Tory up from her nightmare with a start. She gasped sucking in as much air as she could.
"Hey, hey. It's okay. It was just a bad dream." Robby soothed running his hands up and down her arms.
"Robby?"
"Yeah. I'm here. It's okay." He slowly pulled her in for a hug making sure she was okay with it. As Tory started to realise where she was and who she was with she wrapped her arms around Robby squeezing him tight. Robby stayed quiet for a while and just let Tory cry it out. After a few more minutes Tory pulled back saying "Sorry."
"Don't apologise."
"Did I wake you?"
"Not really."
"I hate that you have to see me like this... especially after so long apart. I feel like I have to work back up to being vulnerable with you, I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault - I pushed you away when you needed me most. And I hate that they've done this to you."
"You're wrong."
"About what?"
"I needed you then... but I think I need you more now." Tory admitted. Robby settled her back against his chest "I know I have a lot of making up to do and you don't really trust me right now but, if you need to cry or whatever I won't judge you."

Tory blamed her pained state and traumatised mind for taking Robby up on his offer.

Robby sighed again as he inner self told him this was all his fault. "I'm so sorry, baby. I should've been there. I'm should've killed Silver when I came to the dojo."
"I was scared for you then." Tory choked out "He really looked like he was going to fight you. And even more vice versa... I was trying to telepathically tell you not to be so stupid." She laughed.
"I meant what I said, you know. I had to see you and you'd been ignoring me so I went to the one place I knew you would be."
"I needed to see you too. I'm sorry for ignoring you - it was just easier when I couldn't be around you all the time."
"I still wish I'd never left you alone with them. Maybe if I hadn't I could've stopped whatever they done to you."
"Robby stop. Please. What happened to me had nothing to do with you. Everything I did and didn't do in Cobra Kai was my decision." Tory snapped fed up of him blaming himself even when he didn't know what happened.
"Let me guess, they weren't happy about your little disappearing act at the Sekai Teikai qualifiers?"
"Oh please. They weren't happy I wouldn't go all out against Devon in training, they weren't happy I couldn't get Devon, Kyler or Kenny to listen to me despite being the Queen Cobra, and yes, they weren't happy about my disappearing act act when I realised Silver paid off the ref, again."
"Yeah, that was way more obvious than at the All Valley." Robby interjected.
"Then, they really weren't happy that you showed up and then..." Tory trailed off realising she had gone too far.
"And then what?" Robby questioned.
Tory's eyes filled with fresh tears as she debated whether to continue - there was no way Robby was going to let it go now, not when she'd already revealed so much. "They really weren't happy that I didn't shout 'No mercy' at you." Robby was silent as he processed it. Tory sat up to look him in the eye to stress her point "Robby listen to me, I chose not to shout 'No mercy' at you - I couldn't... It didn't have anything to do with what you done."
"What are you talking about?" Robby asked confused. "What happened to your hand wasn't because you didn't fight at the exhibition?" He questioned - that had been everyone's theory but from the way Tory was talking...
"Robby... Please don't..." She begged but he figured it out for himself. "Oh my god. Your hand... because of me?"
"It's not your fault." Tory insisted.
"How can you say that? It literally is! Why would you put yourself through that?!"
"I did it for you! I knew you wanted to leave Cobra Kai, so I let you but I had to deal with Silver first. I didn't want to change anything about our relationship. I didn't think that Cobra Kai was so big it could keep us apart, but you know, guess I was wrong about that. But just because I wasn't with you didn't mean that I didn't stop.. caring about you. So when you came to the dojo, Sensei Kim noticed my reaction, or lack thereof and set me a challenge."
"What was the challenge?"
"To destroy my metaphorical dummy enemy... but there was a catch." She sighed "The dummy was made of solid stone."
"You-You punched a stone dummy?"
"Didn't have much of a choice. She kept goading me about..."
"Me?" Robby filled in.
"Yeah." Tory sighed. "My feelings had made me weak, cared more about you than the dojo. You know, the usual emotionless villain crap. I don't think my feelings for you have made me weak but you've definitely lessened my anger. Luckily, she brought some of it back. I was technically aiming for her head but she moved out of the way at the last minute and..." Tory mimicked the sound of stone breaking. Robby had tears running down his cheeks. "Babe please don't cry." Tory begged wiping some of the tears away.
"T-They tortured you... because of me."
"No." Tory said firmly. "They... did whatever they did, because of decisions I made. Please don't blame yourself."
"But if I hadn't come to the dojo..."
"They probably would've made me do it anyway after the stunt I pulled at the qualifiers or they would've found another reason."
Robby gently lifted her broken hand and ghosted his fingers over it - he swore he could feel the cracks in the bones. "Can I say 'heartfelt shit' now?" He asked her wanting to check it was okay.
Tory blew out a breath "I told you not today..." she said quietly almost in tears already.
"Technically, it's tomorrow now." He pointed out looking at the clock on the bedside table which read 00:39.
"I hate you."
"No, you don't. At least, I don't think you do. I mean, getting tortured for someone you hate seems like a waste of time."
"Keene." She warned him.
"Okay, listen. You've been through a lot over the last few weeks and today,"
"Yesterday." She corrected.
"Shut up." He laughed. "I've had a pretty horrible life but these weeks when you haven't been in my life have been the most horrible. And I... you know..."
"I think I do... And, you know, I don't get tortured for just anyone."
"I know." Robby said and they both leaned in for a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
9.2K 456 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. β•± COBRA KAI
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:βœ…] [Season 2:βœ…] [Season 3:βœ…] [Season 4:βœ…] [Season 5:πŸ“] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...