๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

37.3K 1.3K 1.7K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟐𝟕𝐏𝐌

"So what it feel like, it feel like you peein' on yo self? Or it feel like raindrops?"

Smacking her teeth, Dakota groaned loudly, half because her stomach was cramping so bad, and half because Dayvon had been asking pointless and dumb questions for the past half hour.

"I don't fucking know, I don't feel it coming out unless I sneeze or laugh."

She groaned loudly again, once Von gripped her jaw forcefully, shaking her head from side to side. "Stop fuckin' talkin' ta me like dat. I ain't the reason why yo pussy bleedin' an' shit."

"Let go of my fuckin' face, nigga. Damn!" Dakota cursed, yanking her face from his grip. She moved her body all the way to the bottom half of the bed, deciding to lay on her stomach.

She felt like she had it the worst when it came to periods. When she got on hers every month, she always threw up, got major headaches, and not to mention the excruciating cramps. Luckily, those symptoms only lasted for a day. She also had a heavy flow for the first three days, and it slowed down the last two days.

Squinting his eyes at her, he smacked his lips before getting off of the bed. "Tryin' so hard ta not put a bullet through yo foe'head." He spoke as he looked for the remote.

"At this point do it, please. Wish I could airdrop you these fucking cramps." She mugged as she arched her back, trying to find a comfortable position.

Once she realized the pain was only getting worse, she started to cry, before turning her body the other way.

Hearing a sniff, Von turned around, seeing her laying on her side with her knees to her chest.

Shaking his head, he walked over to her side of the bed placing a kiss on her cheek. He wanted to actually kill her but he had to keep reminding himself that she was in pain.

"Ion know what I ca' do fa you. The doordash nigga not here wit' dem pills, I can't trade bodies witchu. Ion know." He shrugged, sitting by her feet. He pulled her feet, placing them in his lap as he started to massage them.

Yanking her feet out of his grip, she bought her knees back to her chest. "You know what you can do? You can rub my stomach and just shut up. That was literally in the whole boyfriend description. So can you do that?" She spoke smartly, peeking her eyes open to see him clenching his jaw.

"On BD you lucky as hell yo shit leakin' right na. On ma kids when you get off this shit, ima rock you in yo jaw." He gritted, still opening his arms for her to climb into.

She crawled into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder while he picked her shirt up, rubbing her stomach for her.

She felt a sense of relief for about 5 minutes, before the cramps came back even worse. "Oh my Godddd." She dragged, tears streaming down her face.

"Damn, that could neva be me."

Rolling her eyes, she laid on her stomach before arching her back deeply, tooting her butt in the air. She also wrapped both of her arms around her torso, attempting to relieve the pain.

"Lemme fuck you on yo period. They said that shit help wit' cramps." He smirked as he stared at her arch. He brung his arm forward, rubbing on her butt.

"You're nasty." She started, scrunching her face up. "I would never, and if for some reason I was feeling extremely bold, it would have to be on the last day of my period, when there's barely blood."

"Ian scared ah no damn blood. You know how many niggas I den shot?" He questioned as his phone vibrated, notifying him that the door dash person left the Walgreens bag in front of the door.

Raising up from the bed, he rubbed her back a little bit before letting her know he would be right back.

Walking to her front door, he opened it up, grabbing the bag off of the floor. He had searched up what was best to give females on their periods, and bought almost everything on the list.

He bought Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Anti-Nausea medicine, a heating pad, chocolate, epsom salt, and calming candles. He also got her tea, snacks, and of course ice cream.

He grabbed a mug from her cabinet, pressing against the water dispenser that was built into the refrigerator.

He put the water in the microwave for a minute and a half. When it was done, he took it out, putting a raspberry green tea chamomile tea packet in there, which he also looked up.

Once he let the tea packet sit in there for a little, he added honey and a little bit of sugar to the mug, mixing it up afterwards.

Grabbing the tea with one hand, and the bags with the other, he made his way back to her room.

Once he entered, he saw her laying down on her back with tears streaming down her face. He felt bad, wishing he could take her pain away.

"Koko, get up mama. I got you sum' tea and sum' medicine and shit." He spoke softly, placing the tea on the nightstand.

He wrapped his arms around her back, gently lifting her so she was now sitting. While he opened the Tylenol bottle, putting two in his hand, she looked through the bags, making tears stream down her face even more.

If she acted like this on her period, he knew it would be times one thousand once she was pregnant.

"Thank you. You're so so so sweet. Can I have a kiss?" She pouted, causing him to lean down and peck her lips a few times.

"Hea, drink 'em wit' da wata'. Then drink the tea." He spoke, handing her the pills. She nodded her head, swallowing the pills with the water.

As she started to drink the tea, he opened the heating pad, plugging it up before placing it on the nightstand. He then pulled the candles out of the bag, placing one on each nightstand and lighting them.

The candles were 'calming candles' that was mixed with eucalyptus and vanilla.

He walked over to the side that she was sitting at, smacking his teeth when he saw her crying still, trying to wipe her tears away. "Man, what you still cryin' fa, yo shit hurt that bad?"

He picked her up once she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her back. "It's not that. Why are you so nice to me even when I was being a bitch?"

"Cause you ma wife. Ian finna letchu go out like dat." He said while pressing a few kisses to her temple.

He was so good to her, it began to scare her. It was all she ever wanted, causing her to think he was too good to be true.

"When I wake up from this nap, Ima give you the best head of your life. I promise."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟒:𝟐𝟑𝐏𝐌

"Maybe you can come with me next time, 'cause she wants to meet you." Dakota spoke, pulling the red cropped top over her head.

It had been three hours since she was literally dying, and fortunately, due to the tea and the pain medicine, her cramps had slowed down majorly.

Now, she was getting ready to go to her mom's house for dinner. Since she grew up with Devyn and Maleah, they would be there too. And of course, Hassan and Benji.

Clipping his bracelet, and his watch on, he nodded in agreement. "What if she'on like me? She mean?" He asked.

She shook her head no as she began to lay her edges. She went for a more natural look, rather than dramatic. "No, she's not mean at all. Plus, if I like it, she loves it. I done told her so much good about you, she really doesn't have any space to not like you."

"You be tellin' dukes about me? You in love widda nigga. Fasho." He smirked, spraying cologne on his wrists, behind his ears, and all on his body.

Dakota bit her lip, continuing to lay her edges. She almost slipped up several times, about to tell him that she loved him. But then again, she didn't know since it hadn't been that long since they knew each other.

"Bye boy. Don't let no girls look at you, talk to you, nothing. If they do, let me know." She spoke, wrapping her arms around him from the back as he looked in the mirror, checking his teeth out.

"What that nigga said? I see nobody, nobody but youuu." He sung with a grin on his face. "That shit hit, on foenem!"

In fifteen minutes, they were both finally out of her house. He walked her to her car, holding her purse, water bottle, and the bottle of Tylenol.

"Ima see you lata', Ko. Text me when you get thea'." He said once she settled into the car. She nodded, before grabbing his face, instantly sticking her tongue into his mouth. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds before she pulled away from him.

"Bye bae, I miss you already!"

Within thirty minutes, she was pulling up to her mother's house, in which she lived alone. She had moved out of the house that she lived in for 25 years, once her husband had passed away. She couldn't bare stay in there.

Once Dakota parked her car, she grabbed her purse and her water, stuffing the bottle of Tylenol in her purse.

Pressing the lock button on her keys, she walked around her car and walked up to the front door.

Once she twisted the knob, she was instantly greeted by her childhood dog, Roccoe, which was a mixed Doberman and Dachshund breed.

"Roccoe, my babyyy." She dragged, instantly bending down to his level to show him affection. She loved him so much, especially because he was the closest thing that she had left of her dad.

After petting him and having a whole conversation with him, as if he knew what she was talking about, she finally closed the door behind her, walking into the dining room.

She was instantly met with a mixed smell of baked Mac and cheese, oxtails, fried chicken, greens, and of course rice and beans.

"Koko bear. My baby!" She heard, once she walked into the kitchen, making her smile widely.

She quickly walked into the warm embrace of the 5"6 foot woman that slightly towered over her 5"4 frame. The brown-skin small built woman was where Dakota got all of her looks. She was the splitting image of her mother. 

She had a little weight to her, due to her having two kids, but nonetheless, she looked good for her age.

"Where the hell was you girl? Yo ass was 'posed to be here at two to help me with this damn food." She scolded as she pulled back, looking at Dakota from head to toe.

"Mommy I had cramps, girl. I was not leaving the house until they went away." She explained, maneuvering around her mom to wash her hands. She just knew she was going to ask her to cook something.

"So glad I don't gotta deal wit' that shit anymore." She said, putting the macaroni into the oven. 

"Language, Simone!" Dakota joked as she held her finger up. She burst out into a fit of laughter when her mom smacked her finger down.

"Don't play with me, I'm grown. Where that boy at, Koko. I told you I wanted you to bring him." She spoke as she passed Dakota three boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix.

Dakota could've brought Von, but she simply wasn't ready. She had to make sure everything was secure with him before she bought him around her mom.

"He had to go to a hosting, I'll bring him next time." Dakota slightly smiled, as she thought about the gestures he did for her earlier.

Mirroring her smile, she passed her the eggs and the milk. She obviously loved seeing her kids happy. "Awww look atchu all blushing. He must be the reason you got that lil happiness glow too."

Pouring the mixture in the bowl, she shook her head slightly. She was such a simp. "I been glowing, don't play mom."

Laughing lowly, she turned the heat down on the stove. "Y'all be doin' grown people stuff, Dakota?"

"Simone, please!"

"Where is everyone though?" She asked, referring to her friends along with her brother and his friend. They always made it their priority to come have dinner with Simone at least twice a month, to prevent her from feeling lonely. They were all technically her kids.

"I think they sitting out back. When you done with that cornbread, make them yams and set up the table." She said, making Dakota nod.

Twenty minutes later, Dakota was popping the yams and the cornbread under the oven. During the preparation time, she had many conversations with her mom ranging from childhood memories, ending at Von, once again.

"If you wanna talk to him, I can FaceTime him. I doubt you'll be able to hear him though, because he's literally at the club." She spoke as she washed her hands at the sink once again.

"We'll do it later, before you leave." She spoke before Benji walked into the kitchen.

"When you get here, Ko?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around her in a hug.

Returning the hug, she pulled away before speaking. "Maybe forty minutes ago. I like your shirt."

He thanked her before complimenting her looks as well. He didn't know that she was messing with Von, and if he did, he probably wouldn't have been talking to her at the moment.

Dakota smiled awkwardly before grabbing the stack of plates, going to go set up the table. She wanted to keep a slight distance from Benji, only keeping things platonic because she knew it would be disrespectful to Von.

"Dakotaaa." She heard once she placed the silverware on the table, making her turn to see Maleah and Devyn walking into the dining room. Maleah had been doing way better, but obviously was still sad.

Walking over to them, she embraced them in a quick hug before she went to go get six glass cups. "Hey y'all."

"Where's Von? I'm surprised he not in your skin right now." Devyn laughed as she leaned against the wall.

She blushed once she thought about him once again. She found herself doing that often. "He's at a hosting with Durk." She told them as she put both of her thumbs down.

"Speaking of him, he still be blowing up my phone like crazy. I'm not gonna lie, I wanna talk to him so I can get some closure." Maleah spoke, pulling out one of the chairs at the dining table and sitting on it.

"Hell nah. Don't gimme that closure shit. Closure is only good from people who are not manipulators. That man is gonna feed you lies, and each lie he tells you is gonna make you open your legs wider and wider 'til he back innat thang like a chicken wang." She spoke, hearing Maleah let out a large sigh.

Devyn nodded her head in agreement. "One thing about Kota, she might tell you a joke. But she'll never tell you a mother fucking lie!"

"But look. I actually did text him back and I told him to stop texting me because my new nigga was getting irritated. Two seconds later, I go on Instagram and he posted something on his story. Go watch it." She spoke as they both followed Dakota to the kitchen.

Once Dakota finished washing and drying her hands for the third time, she went to go sit back at the table, instantly going to the Instagram app.

She got distracted once she saw Von posted something. She rewatched the video five times, it was so attractive to her. She quickly replied to his story three times before she exited his story.

Typing in Durk's Instagram name, she rolled her eyes once she saw what he posted.

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 1 hour ago
—————————— ——————————

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 4 hours ago
—————————— ——————————

"Oh my. He is something else. How is he saying this when he cheated on you? That's weird." She shrugged as she locked her phone.

"I know right."

Dakota felt her phone vibrate, making her look at her lock screen. She saw it was a notification from Instagram, causing her to put in her password so she could open it.

Once she saw his reply, she busted out laughing, forgetting that she was in the situation that she was in now.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟗:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

"Aight ma, Im finna leave." Polo spoke as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She pulled him into a tight hug for a few seconds before releasing him from her hold. "Be safe baby, text me when you make it in."

He nodded before coming over to Dakota, who was sitting on the couch playing with Roccoe.

"Bye ugly ass lil girl. I luh you." He spoke, embracing her in a hug before kissing her forehead.

She said her goodbyes to him, before he started to play with Roccoe. Dakota glanced over once she saw Devyn also picking up her purse and saying goodbye to their mom.

They ended up having dinner for about 2 hours, essentially just catching up and talking about childhood memories. These dinners always seemed to be therapeutic.

Maleah had left first, claiming that she had something to handle. Then it was Benjamin, leaving thirty minutes after her. And now Hassan and Devyn were leaving, making Dakota the only one left.

"You're leaving too?" Dakota asked as Devyn gave her a hug.

Nodding her head, she pulled back before patting Roccoe on the head. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow anyway." She spoke, making Dakota nod.

Once they both left, Dakota was left in the living room alone, being as though her mom was in the kitchen putting stuff away.

Roccoe started to play with his newspaper dog toy, making Dakota watch him. "Roccoe, look over here baby!" She coached as she pulled out her phone, trying to take a picture of him.

"You're so cuteee." She cooed as he slightly tilted his head to the side. She snapped the picture once it looked like he was smiling.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 2 seconds ago
——————— ——————— ———————

"Okay, Im ready now. So get to facetiming my son in law." Dakota's mom said, once she sat down next to her daughter.

She was so serious about speaking to him on the phone. She also forced Dakota to not tell him that he would be speaking to her, she wanted to see his initial, unplanned personality.

Sucking her teeth, Dakota opened the facetime app. "Not the son in law. That's pretty joe to me, mom."

"Joe my ass. Call him!"

Slightly sighing, she clicked on his contact name making her face instantly take up the whole screen.

After a few seconds, the call connected, and they both saw Von sitting in a car with many voices in the background.

"Shut y'all bitch asses up. My wife onna fuckin' phone!" He abruptly cursed causing her to cringe. He clearly was unaware that her mom could hear him.

Bringing his attention back to the camera, he smiled at Dakota making her automatically smile back. "Wassup, baby? You good? Yo stomach still hurtin'?"

Simone sat on the side of Dakota, smiling at how he spoke to her. He treated her so sweet, reminding her of her and her late husband when they were younger.

"I'm fine. It's not hurting that much anymore 'cause I been popping those pills like an addict. But someone wants to talk to you." She nervously spoke.

This could go only two ways, and she was hoping it went the best way possible.

"Hey young man! So you the reason my baby be smiling from ear to ear, huh?" She greeted, chuckling once she watched his eyes widen slightly.

"Wassup, ma. I betta be the only nig- man that's makin' ha smile." He spoke comfortably making Dakota roll her eyes.

"Your name is Von, correct?" She asked, making him shake his head no.

"That's what I tell folks ta' call me. My real name Dayvon, tho. Ion want no beautiful woman like you callin' me by what errybody else call me." He smoothly spoke as Dakota rolled her eyes again. Meanwhile, Simone was eating it up, due to the large smile that was on her face.

"Thank you handsome! I see Kota know how to pick 'em, just like ha momma! How's she been treating you though?"

He shook his head before pulling at his dreads slightly. "Ian gon' lie ta you ma'am, yo daughter be stressin' me out. She be havin' my ready ta' pull my dreads out from da roots. I'm gettin' gray hairs and sh- stuff."

Dakota's jaw dropped as her mom looked at her with a mug. "What you be doing to my son? Leave him alone!"

Dakota stayed with her jaw dropped, staring at the phone, where Von had a playful grin, back to her mom who was mugging her.

She already knew how their relationship was about to go.

Von and Simone spoke on the phone for fifteen more minutes, ultimately getting comfortable with each other. Simone liked how well spoken he was, and how he was always trying to put a smile on either her or Dakota's face.

"Next time, you better be here or ima kick yo ass, Dayvon. You hear me?"

He let out a low laugh, nodding his head. "Fasho. Ian gon' let you down, ma. But I'm finna shake, ima talk to you soon. Koko, call me when you get home so I ca' slide."

They said their goodbyes, before he hung up, making Simone hand Dakota back her phone. Dakota raised her eyebrow, waiting for her mother's opinion. "Sooo?"

"I like him! I like him alot!"

———————————

𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒🙈

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 >>>>>>

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑, 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘🙈

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 951 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
118K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...