Tapops Haki Academy

By fayi_tastics

TAPOPS academy is a place where people could train,study and control their haki to become a professional and... More

Tapops Haki Academy
Tapops Haki Academy
Tapops Haki Academy

Tapops Haki Academy

68 4 0
By fayi_tastics

Chapter I

"Wake the girl up.Lord Vall wish to talk to her"

Someone then walk towards the sleeping person direction and started to shake her that make her flash her pink eyes open and a shot of pain strike her head.

"Argh! my head hurts"

She scan her gazed through her surroundings and then her gaze fixed at the five person standing around her with cloaks covering them.She was about to move when she realized her hands and foot were tied up and laying at the center of a dim-light room.

"What do you want with me?"she asked fear clearly evidence in her voice.

"So she does saw us!"

One of the person kneel Infront of her and take of it's cloak.Revealing a man with ash blonde hair and a pair of green eyes.

"I'm the apostle's leader,Vall Kylin.Do not worry child,you where brought here just for an insurance.You see,Lady Valice here said,that you were able to see her on the human realm killing demon.Is that true?"he asked pointing at the woman at the far side of the room.The woman look at her skeptically waiting for her answers.

"Y-yeah I do saw her but what does it do with me?I swear I'm not going to report it to the police so just untie me and let me leave"she pleaded but her pleadings didn't reach the five person's ear as they were busy discussing something to their selves.

"Hey can't you hear me? Please untie me!"she scream as the leader look at her and then at the guards behind them.

"Take her with you.Let her rest,I'm sure going through the portal exhaust her.Were going to sort out this problem so water for us till tomorrow"he said as two guards approach her and pull her to stand up.

"Then just send me back home"

"A good idea but no.Take her away now"

"D-don't touch me!Where are you taking me?"she scream as the guards take her away from the room and place her at the jail underground.The guards leave her to went to their own places as Yaya fall on the ground while crying.She look at the food that was place on the floor and it was much different from the one she knows.

Her stomach growls from the sight as she sigh and take a spoonful of the unknown food and shove it inside her mouth.Thinking it has some bitter taste but to her surprise,it taste like fried rice with a lots of butter.She instantly finish it all and burped at the process.

"He said about going through the portal and human realm.What does it mean?Am I not in the earth? What does they want from me anyway?Im not rich so they can't ask grandma for some ransom.Gosh!I hope grandma and tobi didn't worrying their asses because of me now"Yaya thought while tracing the design of her bracelet as a comfort.

She eventually felt sleepy and went to the bed.Hoping everything that happen to her today will only just be a dream.

☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞  ♥️ ☜ (↼_↼)

"Are we really sending her back to the human realm?I mean,she saw me killing a demon.A demon.We have cut our ties to the human realm for centuries,so only Etherian people could only see demon"a woman with dark hair and piercing crimson eyes stared at the five person sitting around their restricted seats and look through her with confused eyes.

"What exactly are you trying to imply,lady Valice?Human's are not allowed to enter our realm therefore we should send her back to the human realm and erase her memories"a lady with scarlet hair spoke up,her blue eyes were looking at the woman below them.

"Lady Mana is right,lady Valice.I agree on sending her back since I can't hold much anymore in protecting her from Etheria's power pressure.I only have until tomorrow before she reduce to ashes because of the pressure"another woman said with blue hair look at her and then at the woman named Mana with her golden orbs.

"Lady Valice,I hope you don't forget that it was you who enter the portal without notifying us.So your half blame in this situation.You could be killed for this"a man with dark hair mad blue eyes speak this time.Pointing his finger at the woman below them.

"I know my Lord,but what I'm trying to say is not only me who saw her that day.The other demon has saw her too,it practically followed her after sensing some unknown aura from her but I kill it anyway.So I suggest that she should stay here under the protection of the academy"the lady knight said as Mana rose from her seat and about to throw words at her but lord Vall stopped her.

"Humans are not supposed to see us nor the demons.Your saying this because you think the girl is special aren't you lady Valice?"lord Vall asked as the lady knight nod her head.

"Then I will prepare the papers for her entering the academy.As a punishment for entering the human realm,you will be responsible for her. I am that clear,lady Valice?"lord Vall asked once again as the lady knight nod again her head.

"But lord Vall,my haki can't withstand it anymore.I can't ensure her protection until tomorrow"psyche,the woman with blue hair said this time making the apostle's leader turn his head to her direction.

"It's okay,I could ask a certain friend of mine to make her a bracelet that would withstand the power pressure of Etheria.But before I let her join the academy,I will conduct a test to  see if she was worth for it.Is there anyone objects my decision?"Lord Vall asked but all of the member of the apostle's only bend down their head meaning they don't opposed to his decision.

"Well then,the meeting is adjourn".

Lord Vall walk through the sandy path ahead.Admiring the tall walls line up ahead with soft bushy vines wrapped through it.He knock on a certain door as he heard someone says come in and then he open the door revealing a man with blue hair with pale as snow skin busily working some papers on its desk.A low chuckle escape his lips making the busy man look at him with eyes widen.

"Lord Kylin,I didn't expect you to be here.Please sit down"he offered as the man nod and sit.He fixed his clothes and weapon before turning his gaze to the busy man who put his paper first aside.

"Still busy aren't you headmaster Tarung?"he asked with a little chuckle as the other man name tarung smile at him."I am and I will always be.Tell me what's the reason why your here lord Kylin?"he asked as he cleared his throat and gave him a serious look.

"I'm here to Inform you that I will be sending a certain human to the academy.I hope you don't mind?"he asked  as tarung nod and after realizing what he said,he turn his gaze back at him.

"Human?A human is in Etheria?How does that happen?"Tarung practically shouted as Vall covered his ears at the action."Geez,your making my eardrums explode"he said as tarung cleared his throat at muttered an apology at him.

"Sorry I was just shock about it.Tell me how does that happen?"he asked back as Kylin tell him the whole story as he nod in understanding after hearing it."So it's okay right?"he asked back as tarung nod once again.

"But,I have a question".

"What is it?".

"Will that human go through the development department or she would take the same program?"he asked.

"About that.I was thinking maybe we could let her proved her self to us by fighting one of the rankers.Probably Lady Claudette,the sixth ranker.I heard she's treating badly her aides so maybe we could make them duel for each other."lord Kylin suggested as tarung frown at this.

"A merely powerless human fighting against the sixth ranker who is more likely expert in weaponary and not to mention her haki is electricity"tarung worriedly said while kylin only smiles."It's okay, using haki is not allowed during in this duel though so I will tasked you to inform her that right now"kylin said as he stood up and about to leave when he remember something.

"And also she's not just an ordinary human,lady Valice could sense some unknown aura from the girl.We don't know,maybe she's one of us"he said and leave them room leaving the confused tarung because of his words.

Back to Yaya's situation,she instantly woke up from her sleep by a loud noise.She walk towards the bars and saw a guard walk through her and unlock the prison,much to her surprise.A woman then came on her view,as she recognized it as the woman before who killed a creature.

"Were sorry for putting you here in the jail.My name is Valice Colvin,please follow me,lord Vall Kylin is wishing to speak with you"she said as Yaya admire her beauty for a second but then tensed up when she heard the name of the lord.

"Please don't kill me.My little brother still needs me so as my whole family"she beg as Valice look at her then smile reassuringly."Were not killing you,I'm just taking you to him to discuss something.Whats your name?"she asked as Yaya bit her buttom lip before answering.

"Yaya Yah"she timidly replied,playing with the strand's of her brown hair as Valice nod at her."Come the lord is in this way"she said as she then led her to a certain door and both went in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96.8K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
906K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
238K 4K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
34.4K 1.1K 44
ညီဖြစ်သူသေဆုံးသွားရတာက သူ့ညီကောင်မလေးရဲ့အစ်မကြောင့်ဆိုပြီးလက်စားချေခဲ့ရာမှ...