THE BADBOY IS REINCARNATED IN...

By Deimon_KKV

what will happen if a complete badass boy had been reincarnated in the body of a hated gay prince? let's chec... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
NOT AN UPDATE BITCHES!! BUR READ IT!
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 22

1K 42 1
By Deimon_KKV

HAIDY'S POV

I notice lately that ash is acting weird especially when he's around spade. The way that monster got killed by ash alone. There's something strange about all of this.

"Hey, they will announce our score" Alexa said.

We're here Infront of the stadium and it's the royalties turn to be announced.

" PRINCESS XYRENE, 9558"

"PRINCESS XIA 9345"

"PRINCESS HAIDY 9498"

"PRINCESS ALEXA 9540"

"PRINCESS RAVEN 9541"

"PRINCESS KEIRA 9321"

"PRINCE SEDRICK 9689"

"PRINCE REIKON 9798"

"PRINCE KREIOUS 9872"

"PRINCE SHIRO 9765"

"PRINCE HADES 9900"

"PRINCE JIRO 9876"

"PRINCE AZZUL 9870"

"PRINCE AZER 9910"

"SPADE 9930"

"TYLER 9920"

"PRINCE ZEITHAN 10000"

"LAST BUT NOT THE LIST PRINCE ASH!!! 10500"

Everyone were shock even us. How could he have a score that surpasses the limit.

"As you can see, he did not cheat. He defeated 10 ryrigors which is the 3rd strongest monster on the illusion and defeated the most dangerous monster which is the rynorous. This creatures hold a big scores so when he defeated it there's no doubt he is the strongest." Explain the MC

We all look at him and there he is cuddling Tyler.

"Thanks for today students you can now all go to your perspective dorms" Fox said.

We teleported on the mansion. Zeithan grab ash and look at him directly on the eyes. What's the catch now???

"What?!?" Ash ask.

Zeithan clenched his jaw, he look pissed? I look around and saw them looking at the two too. I flinched when Alexa hold my hand, I look at her but she just smiled. I blushed, WTF?!?! I'm a woman.

"What about let's drink? For celebration....what do y'all think?" Ask KREIOUS.

"No! Some of you were still underaged. No drink---"

Zerius cut Zerion.

"Oh shut up, Don't be so boring. It's just for today"

"I'll let you drink if the underage were not gonna drink" Zerion said.

"Huh? Why? Ash and I can drink yah know. What do you think I've been teaching him before?" Spade said.

We were surprised knowing that. We had no clue what ash had been doing when he's with spade.

"W-WHAT?!?! YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING?!?" Azer shouted.

He grab spade on the collar. He glared at him but spade seems didn't bothered at all.

" You son of a bitch " Azer angrily said

Spade smirks then grab azer's waist making our eyes widened. He pull him closer.

"W-What the hell are you doing?" Azer ask

Spade eyes glow and turn into red. Azer then suddenly wrap his hand around spade's neck. I move backwards when I realized what happened. Spade is controlling azer.

Spade fall to the couch dragging azer with him. Azer is sitting on spade's thigh. This is too much for us girls. The hell!!!  I saw Azzul was about to grab Azer when Ash stop him

"Don't even think about it. If anyone know spade it's me. He wouldn't stop until he gets what he want, even if you stop him he'll just do it again and again till you gives up. No worries spade never fuck anyone, the worse scenario Azer can end up to is making out with him. The rest? Well Azer could decide what he will do to him after it, well of course if he can do something to spade." Ash explained.

Spade look at us and grinned. Shit, poor Azer.

"Did he do that to you?" Ask Jiro.

Ash smirk then shook his head.

"He never had a chance" ash said

Spade glared at him.

"How could I have a chance if you'll chop me into pieces?!?" Spade said.

Spade is scared of ash even he has a power. That's interesting.

Our eyes widened when Azer kiss spade. I blush when I saw how Spade move his tongue inside Azer's. Whimpers can be heard from azer and Spade hold his nape.

Spade's hand move inside Azer's shirt. I look away and see the others. They were all looking at spade and azer. I'm confused when I saw ash holding a vodka.

"When did you get that?" I ask

"You're all busy looking at them so I get it by myself. Enjoying it I see" Ash says.

I look at Spade and his eyes came back to normal, which means.

"HMM????" We heard azer Said.

His eyes widened then broke the kiss. He look at us and blushed when he saw us looking at him. Azer glared at spade and summons a dagger ready to stab Spade but the man grab his napee again and kiss him. Azer struggles making himself free.

"As expected, it's better to kiss you without hypnotizing you" Spade said.

Azer is again about to stab him when Spade speak.

"Enjoying where you sit?" Spade said

Azer realize what's their position. He immediately stands up and step backwards.

JIRO'S POV

It's been a week since the leveling and ash is always in trouble. Zeithan seems a little different and others seems to be clingy to one another.

Nakikinig kami Ngayon Kay Fox, remember? He's our advicer.

"Okay, we received a letter from the Queens and Kings. Gusto nilang bigyan Ang Girl Royalties Ng mission. This will benefit the Girls and the kingdom, gusto Ng mga magulang nyo na lumakas Sila Ng walang tulong galing sa Inyo boys. The Mission will take place at the Earth, this is an order." Fox said seriously.

"Wait! But mga babae Sila, baka mapahamak Sila sa mission. Hence that they can't use their powers there. I'm gonna talk to my mom and da----"

I was cut off by XYRENE.

"We accept it, we want to prove that we don't need to rely on you and we can also be as good as you. We are A royalty and we need to prove our worth. If we decline that means we're accepting defeat. We are More than you know, so trust us" she said.

We got silent.

"Do what you want, if that's what you think. Your reason were acceptable and I also think you'll need this. It's a step forward they say. " Ash said.

We have no choice but to agree though I'm a bit reluctant since this is the first time they'll have a mission without us. I look At HAIDY and she's smiling at me telling me that she's fine. I sigh in relief. I know her, if she said she'll be fine then that means it's okay.

"When?" Ash ask

"Today"

We were shock hearing those. We look at Fox and he just looks away. Do they really want to take them away? Why?

"It can't be helped then. Two rules before we go to the kingdom." HAIDY said

All girl look at each other.

"First, no one will use our room. We'll ask our mom to make a spell for it." The girls said in unison.

"And the second one?" Hades ask

"Never judge Ash before knowing the truth. Take care of him" they said.

We all look at ash and as expected he's looking at them boredly.

"What's with that?" Ash ask.

"Then in exchange, make sure to take care always" SHIRO said.

They nod and they were gone. There's a car waiting for them at the gate

"Sanaol Kase may kapated" Tyler said.

Ohh yeah, he have no family anymore. Sh*t!

*RINGGGGG*

*RRIIIINNGG*

*RIINNNGGG*

We all stands up and went outside. Another Normal day and.....

"KYAAAHHH ANG ROYALTIES!"

"Bat Wala mga girls?"

"D*MN WHO CARES? WALA NG KAAGAW"

"SHIT SI JIRO WALANG HAWAK BA LIBRO!"

"Tsk, that spade is there again"

"KYAAAHH SI TYLER ANG CUTE!!"

"HADES LOOK AT ME WITH YOUR DANGEROUS EYES!!"

more and more. F*ck! How I hate attention. I stopped when a guy block my way. I look at him, he's handsome I can't deny that.

"Hi prince Jiro" he said.

I look at the others and they're all looking at me .

"Uhh hi" I said.

This is the first time someone approach me so I don't know how to act.

"Can I hug you? I-I mean if I-Its okay." He said then look away.

"Not gonna ask me?"

I look at ash when he said that. The man blushed more.

"Baket?" I ask

"y-youre so pretty and cute" he said.

I blush hearing those. Wala pa saking nagsasabi Ng ganto. Damn! I'm embarrassed.

"Haluh? Nagblush ba si JIRO?"

"Bat Ngayon ko lang napansin?"

"So is he really into boys?"

"Tama ba Yung rumor?"

"Awws sayang"

"KYAAAHH kung di ka para sakin edi sa lalaki ka "

"BL na this"

I stiffened for what I heard.

"Hey, you into boys?" Spade ask.

The guy nodded.

"Top or Bottom?" Spade ask again.

"Top" the guy said.

Ash laugh and patted my shoulder.

"Looks like you're a bottom Jiro. Gonna take it from the ass" ash said.

Tumingin sakin Yung lalaki Ng may worried face, yumuko sya nga kaunti Saka nagsalita.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I'll go then" he said.

Naalarma Ako Ng tumalikod sya kaya bigla ko syang hinila at niyakap. Napalaki Ang mata ko Ng mapagtanto kung Anong ginawa ko. Hindi ko alam pero bigla akong napatingin kay Hades.

He's looking at me but I can't read what's he's thinking. D-Did he think I'm disgusting? No! He would never think that.

I broke the hug and look at the man.

"T-Thank you so much!!! " He said and leave.

----------
A/N: KYAAAHHHH I'm really tired 😭. Nag-eenjoy pa ba kayo sa flow Ng story? If not just tell me so I can stop. HAPPY NEW YEAR NGA PALA 🥺 SORRY NA TAMAD AUTHOR NYO EH
---------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
41.5K 1.8K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
73.2K 5.1K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...