MAFIA STEP SIBLINGS (BANGPINK)

By Autumneyes0405

Kim Soo-ah, only daughter of The Kim Dongwook is known as Ice Queen in her school. She is cold and quiet yet... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
OKAY.....
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
announcement
Chapter-83
Chapter-84

Chapter-5

6.9K 187 7
By Autumneyes0405

Every one was having break fast except Soo-ah she was just sitting there and glaring at food.

Food be like: Bitch what have I done!!

 She does not like to have break fast in morning and it's habitual to her.

Mrs. Lee-"Kids what you were doing this morning? I could hear the hustling" she asked drawing every one's attention. And they just looked at Soo-ah who was still quiet.

Suga-"Mom Soo-ah was searching for her kitten" he said and shrugged his shoulder.

Mrs. Lee nodded but Jungkook said something that gained Soo-ah's attention.

Jungkook-"But what was she doing in your room hyung?" he said eyeing Tae. Tae looked like a deer caught in light. He saw Soo-ah glaring at him as if asking him 'Bitch what were you doing with my cat'

He tried to run away but Jimin and Rose caught him and made him sit back. He smiled nervously, Soo-ah threw him another glare and rose her eye brows in a questioning manner.

Everyone was looking at Taehyung now hoping for a reply.

Tae-"Uh   When I was sleeping this morning I heard her meowing from your room. I c-came inside the r-room and saw her cuddling the pill-low so I took her with me" he stamerred and smiled sheepishly. 

Jisso-"Uh Tae you shouldn't enter a girl's room without her permission"

Tae-"Sorry Noona" he said.

Soo-ah-"No-one I repeat No-one is allowed to touch my cat" she said in a cold voice startling everyone. She stood up and left for school.

Mr. Kim heavily sighed and said-"Sorry kids, she is just not used to having many people around. And Caramel is the only person she has" he said and walked out leaving the siblings in shock.

Time Skip- 

After school Soo-ah directly went to the mall as Mr. Kim called her and asked her to come to mall for the wedding shopping. She parked her car and went inside the mall.

Soo-ah's POV-

As soon as I stepped into the mall, by blood boiled to see the person standing with my father and rest of the step family. It was Jason. My father didn't knew that he cheated on me and I don't even want to tell him as he will just see me as a weakling. I don't want him to see me as a burden. And Jason is taking advantage of this.

Soo-ah-"What is he doing her" I asked with gritted teeth.

Father-"Soo-ah calm down he was just passing by"

Jason-"Soo-ah I-" I cut him off and said.

Soo-ah-"Father, I think we should go"

And I started walking away from them. Not giving a fuck.  I got a text.

"Meet us at the xxx restaurant"- Father

I entered a bridesmaid store and bought my dress from my own money and walked out un till I saw some thing that made my blood boil.

I saw a guy harassing a small girl. He tried to touch her in appropriately but I was quick enough to stop him and slap him hard. He fell on the floor, I stood there emotionlessly and looked at the girl she had tears in her eyes but I can't comfort her coz I don't know how to do it.

The guy stood up abruptly and tried to slap me but to his bad luck he couldn't. I caught his hand and locked it at his back making him yelp in pain. 

Guy-"Yah! you bitch let me go" he shouted drawing attention.

Someone-"Miss you are causing a scene let alone the poor man" I glared at him. As soon as he saw my face his eyes widen and he bowed to me. He was the manager of the shop and he knew me as father owns this mall and I usually come here. 

Soo-ah-"Throw this trash out and don't let him in next time, black list him" 

Manager-"Sure thing mam" he said and took the man who was shouting. I see the little girl was still crying while trying to cover her ripped shirt. I took a sweat shirt from the store and gave it to her. I saw her seeing me wide eye and denied it

"Don't worry, wear this so that we can have some boba tea together" she smiled at the thought of Boba tea and took the  sweatshirt and changed it. My plan succeed to bribe her. I smiled slightly. I looked at the little girl who was seeing herself in the mirror and smiled innocently.

How much cruel this world can be. I took the trembling girl in my arms and started walking towards a cozy Cafe in the mall, best thing is there weren't many people around.

We both sat on the chairs. I can see that she was un-comfortable and scared. C'mon Soo-ah stop scaring her. 

I sighed and said-"What's your name?" but she flinched at my voice. I mean who wouldn't, they don't call me Ice queen for no reason. But..................Mom would be ashamed of me.

"Don't be scared of me, I won't harm you" I tried to re assure her. She shook her head and said-"No no unnie, I'm not scared of you" and smiled at me. My heart melted at her smile, she is so strong. She stood up and said-"Anneyanghaseyo, myself Shin Min-Rah" she said and cutely bowed making me chuckel.

Shin Min-"Woah Unnie you look beautiful when you smile" she said and smiled. I stopped smiling and clear my throat.

Soo-ah-"Shin where are your parents?" I asked her. Her smile droped.

Shin-"I'm an orphan, I don't have parents" she said and sadly smiled. My heart ached.

Soo-ah-"Do you know that man whom................I slapped?"

Shin-"Yes Unnie he adopted me from my orphanage. But he started treating me like a maid and made me do house work and beating me with his belt." my blood ran cold hearing her past. I just hope he did not, NO!

"he brought me here today to sell me, he said I have to do every thing t-they say and h-e s-sta-rted tou-ching my th-thigs" she started crying and I couldn't stop but hug her. I embraced her and tried to calm her. She is just a little girl, a baby and she have been sexually harassed at such an early age. After 15mins she calmed down and wiped her tears.

Soo-ah-"Do you wanna come with m-me?" I mentally cursed myself for two reason. First for stuttering second for asking the dumb question, why would she trust me!!

Shin-"Really!! You wanna take me with you" she smiled brightly and I just took her in my embrace and said-"Only if you want"

Shin-"Yes!!!!! I love you unnie" she said and hugged me. I felt her warmness in my heart.

Soo-ah-"But Shin we have to report to the police about the man so that I can have your legal adoption. You have to tell them the truth." She nodded obediently. I smiled and heard my phone ringing. It was father, he must be angry.

Father-"Hey Soo-ah are you okay? Where are you? Are you fine?" he sounded concerned not angry.

Soo-ah-"Father I'm fine, I'll be there in few minutes."

I took Shin in my arms payed for the boba  we had while talking and made my way towards the restaurant. I can hear Shin giggling. I glared at her playfully.

Shin-"Unnie I can walk on my own" she giggled.

Soo-ah-"I know But we are in a hurry Kiddo"

I opened the restaurants door, a waiter recognized me and lead me to the private dine-in room. 

As soon as I stepped inside, the room fell silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.9K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
47.2K 1.5K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
25K 970 27
Cold hearted lead role, didn't ever receive parental love , all his childhood. That made him silent and never have the need of someone to stay with h...
235K 5.4K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...