The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 50

261 4 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

I was eating food with Lucy, Natsu and Happy in the guild hall one morning, wearing a short sleeved red dress and stockings with a white jacket over it. On my feet are knee high boots.

It's been nearly a week since Rogue went back to Sabertooth but I haven't really heard much from him. I'm not that concerned because he's probably on a job, anyway...

Lucy asks me, "You okay, Viv? You seem rather zoned out?"

"Eh? Oh, yeah. I guess. I've just been thinking about Roguey. I haven't heard much from him lately."

"Did something happen?" Natsu asks around a mouthful of food.

I shake my head as I reply, "He's probably on a job. I don't need to worry; I know Roguey can take care of himself."

"Viv!" I turn to find Makarov waving to me from his office. "Lacrima call for you. It's Sting."

Natsu looks up at this as I mutter, "Sting-kun? I wonder what he wants." I get to my feet and go into Makarov's office. Once I close the door and sit before the lacrima, I answer the call and Sting's worried face pops up. "Yo. What's up, Sting?"

"Viv! Thank god you answered. Rogue went on a job to eliminate the Scarlet Shadows guild. The only thing is, he's been gone for three days," Stint informs me, causing worry to bloom in my heart.

"Three days? And you just let hi go off on his own, even with Frosch?!" I exclaim, my hazel eyes widening.

"He was adamant about it. I need to ask you a favour. Do you think you could head out there and rescue him?" Sting asks.

"Say no more!" I exclaim as I jump to my feet. "Just tell me everything you know about the Scarlet Shadows guild." Sting nods and does so. When he finishes, we hang up and burst out of the office and rush over to Mira, at the counter. "Mira, I need a map with the Scarlet Shadows guild location on it, pronto!"

"Okay, but why?" She asks as Lucy, Natsu, Happy and Juvia turn towards me curiously.

"Rogue's in trouble. He took a job there but hasn't been heard of for three days. I'm going to rescue him," I reply. Mira goes to retrieve the map I need.

"We'll go too!" Natsu offers as Happy and Lucy agree.

I say seriously, "Thanks, you guys, but it's better if only I go. Besides, Rogue is my mate. I should be the one to rescue him."

Natsu pauses before saying, "Alrighg, Viv-chan. But you'd better promise to come back alive!"

I smile assuringly as I say, "Of course."

Juvia speaks up, "Um, Viv? What kind of anniversary present would Gray like? Juvia can't come up with anything."

"I don't have time for this, Juvia, but I'd suggest just making him something, like a scarf," I say hurriedly before Mira hands me a map. I nod my head appreciatively to her. "Thanks, Mira-chan."

"Err, good luck!" Lucy calls as I whirl around and requip into my work attire, waving behind my shoulder.

Once out of the guild hall, I requip a black cloak and race off towards the Scarlet Shadows guild to rescue my mate.

I soon reach a dreary looking building in a dark forest. It has the symbol of a shadow sweeping up on its doors and I'm guessing it's the Scarlet Shadows guild.

I steel myself and enter the building.

🗡🗡🗡

I gaze about wearily as I walk down the steps leading from the door to the main room. Sting didn't say if Rogue had been captured; just that he needed help in getting out of the dark guild. There were six known S-class wizards but the rest and the guild master are a mystery.

I walk down the hallway but soon here the sounds of fighting. Worry tugging at my heart, I pick up the pace and head straight for the sounds.

I don't hesitate upon reaching a wide room with a bunch of dark wizards in it, battling someone, and requip my Valkyrie form.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Flashing Comet!" I call as I let my sword glow blue before I charge right through the group of dark wizards. They cry out as they're struck with my rapier and I soon leap out, skidding on the floor as I spin back to them and feel my hood falling off in the process.

"Viv-chan!" I hear Rogue gasp. I whip my head around to see the Shadow Dragon Slayer is all beat up and looking very exhausted.

"Rogue-kun! Oh, thank god you're okay!" I say in immense relief, feeling like crying.

"Viv-chan! Fro is happy to see you." I look down at the small green Exceed ad internally sag with relief at the sight of him. He's still alive!

"Same here."

Rogue demands to know, "What are you doing here, Viv?"

I respond, "Sting-kun called and said you needed backup. Why did you come on your own?! You should've asked a Sabertooth mage to go with you—or me!" I frown at him at that.

".... Sorry. I didn't want to put you in danger by coming here," Says Rogue. He looks like he's about to collapse at any minute.

"Oh, Roguey..." I sigh, trailing off. I stiffen as I feel a presence behind me. In the blink of an eye, I'd spun and thrust my pink glowing rapier in the chest of a dark mage.

"So... fast," The dark mage groans before I pull my sword free and he hits the ground.

I ask as I stand back to back with Rogue, "Hiw long have you been here for, Roguey?"

He answers, using his Shadow Dragon Slash to cut down another opponent, "I'm not sure exactly. 2, maybe 3 days?"

I tell the Cheney sternly, "I'm getting you out of here. No matter what it takes." Rogue stares back at me silently for a moment before I use Linear to cut down another enemy.

I then whirl around and run up to an enemy while slashing my pink glowing rapier at him, emitting a cry of exertion.

🗡🗡🗡

I'm not sure how much time has passed but I've taken out quite a few more Scarlet Shadows members. I stand in the middle of them, gripping my rapier in both hands as I breathe heavily.

There were still so many, and I haven't even met the guild master yet...

I cry out in exertion as I run at another guild member with Linear ready. I cut her down before focusing Flashing Comet. I charge through the guild members and wipe out several more, dashing past Rogue who is barely standing as it is.

There's a sonic boom before those guild members are taken down, too. Rogue and I take down a few more until there were only three left. I whirl on another and was about to strike him with Streak when I feel an invisible force hit me which sends me flying back across the floor with a pained cry.

"Viv!" Rogue exclaims as I come to a stop. I let out a sharp grunt of pain before I lay there for a minute.

I feel something sticky slide down the front of my forehead and knew I'd hit my head badly. But I force myself to stand and face the Telekinesis Magic user.

Gritting my teeth, I charge at him, only to slip on a puddle of my own blood that nearly knocks me over, but I manage to catch myself. The man goes to throw me back again but Rogue wraps himself around him swiftly.

"Shadow Dragon Waxwing Attack," Says Rogue before throwing the man away with a thrust of his hands. Rogue appears next to me with a concerned expression on his features. "You okay?"

I nod my head as I say, "I'll be fine. There's only two left." Rogue and I grin at each other before we pick a dark guild member.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Parallel Sting!" I rush at the woman from the side as my sword glows pink at the tip and it pierces her chest.

"Shadow Dragon Slash!" Rogue slashes his target across the chest with his claws engulfed in shadows. They both hit the floor as Rogue and I straighten, and I flick the blood off my sword. "Finally, it's over."

I was smiling until I remember the S-class wizards and guild master.

Before I could warn the Cheney, however:

"Jakotsutō!" I jump back just in time to avoid being hit by a really weird blade that seems to be attached to many others and land a safe distance. I frown as the blade is retracted back to its wielder, revealing a red haired woman with green eyes. "You've dodged my Snake Sword. Impressive, Flash." She chuckles.

"I'll handle her, Rogue," I say.

"Okay. Be careful," He says before engaging another S-class wizard.

"Let's see you try to dodge this! Jakotsutō!" The woman thrusts her Snake Sword at me once more but I easily dodge it, despite my head injury. I study the movements of the blade as I evade it and the woman throws it at me repeatedly.

I gasp when my rapier is suddenly knocked out of my hand and clatters along the floor. The redhead chuckles as her blade retracts and she rests it over her shoulder.

"You are good. Then again, that's to be expected of The Flash, the second fastest requip mage in Fairy Tail."

I smirk as I say, "Huh. Flattery won't spare your life from my hands, you know. I'm leaving, and I'm bringing my mate with me."

"Sorry. But we're to execute him for trespassing in our guild. Master's orders," The woman retorts, smiling. We stare each other down for a moment before I dash forwards—not towards her but my blade. She thrusts her Snake Sword for me while laughing crazily. "Where do you think you're running too, Valkyrie?!"

I narrowly dodge a strike from behind just as I snatch up my rapier. I leap up and see the Snake Sword about to wrap around me.

Gritting my teeth, I slash with blinding speed and deflect the weird sword, hearing the woman crying out in shock. Then I hear a groan of pain as she is pierced by her own sword. I land and frown back at her, seeing she's dead.

Rogue has taken out two other S-class wizards, leaving only two left.

                        🗡🗡🗡

"Mirror Magic: Mirror Reversal," Says a voice from beside me but before I can move, a young man with blonde hair touches my arm and I feel a surge of Magic energy through me. As he pulls away, I blink my eyes but everything is weird.

The room appears upside down and the rest of my senses are fuzzy, like they've switched places.

"Viv, are you alright?" Rogue asks worriedly. I look at him only to see he's upside down.

"How are you standing upside down, Rogue?" I inquire in confusion.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm not upside down," Says Rogue. The blonde man who'd attacked me before laughs.

"That's my Mirror Magic: Mirror Reversal. It switches my target's senses," He explains, causing Rogue to growl as he whirls towards him.

"Remove the spell!" The Cheney orders.

"No. I think I'll keep it for awhile," The man says. He sweeps us a bow. "The name is Max Albus. If you wish for your friend to be returned to normal, then you'll have to defeat me."

Rogue growls again before turning into a shadow and flitting up to the green eyed man. He attempts to attack Max but the Mirror Magic user evades him.

Rogue shoots out of the ground and says, "Shadow Dragon Roar!!" Shadows burst forth and head straight for Max.

"Mirror Magic: Mirror Barrier," Max says and a barrier of a mirror forms before him. Rogue's attack hits the barrier but he gasps as the attack is returned to him. Rogue immediately sinks into his shadow form in order to avoid the attack. Rogue attempts the same attack only to receive the same result.

Rogue shoots towards Max and launches out of his shadow form with shadows swirling around his right hand. "Shadow Dragon Slash!" Rogue swings his fist forward only for him to fall through the barrier. Rogue staggers to a halt as Max evades his swing. "Dammit!"

"It's useless to attack me like that!" Max says. Rogue continuously swings his Shadow Dragon Slash for the green eyed man, but doesn't seem to be landing any hits.

Max dodges another before saying, "Destruction Magic: Reflection World!" A reflection of Rogue appears above him and starts to crash down towards the Cheney at high speeds. Rogue morphs into his shadow and zips away just as fast, causing the spell to crash into the floor where he'd been standing a moment ago.

"Mirror Prison!" I blink my eyes when I suddenly find myself encased in a hardened reflective surface of mirror, shaped like a sphere. "If you want your friend back, then defeat me—"

"Shadow Dragon Roar!" I see Rogue shoot shadows from his mouth at the blonde man who barely manages to evade it. Rogue fires it again before suddenly wrapping his shadow form around Max and thrusting him away with his hands. "Shadow Waxwing Attack!"

Max cries out as he's thrown away and hits the ground hard, causing his prison to break and the reversal spell to be removed.

I put my hand to my head as I breathe out in relief.

"Thanks for that, Roguey," I call, seeing him smile in relief at me. Just then, a white chain grabs onto my arm and I gasp at it, right before I'm suddenly thrown across the room.

"Viv!" Rogue calls worriedly as the chain drags me around. I grunt sharply as I'm thrown into the ground at the Chain Magic user's feet.

He's a dark haired man with blue eyes. The man crouches and grips my chin in a tight grip. I glare back as he says, smiling slyly, "Don't forget about me, Valkyrie."

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Rogue roars, about to attack. I'm suddenly lifted by the chain wrapping around me and pinning my arms to my sides. I grunt at the pain of the chain tightening around me, causing Rogue to stop short.

"Attack me, and I'll kill her," The man threatens as he cups my chin and leans in uncomfortably close. I shudder but couldn't move away. Rogue grits his teeth but reluctantly remains where he is.

I was put down and the man sends out another chain to attack Rogue with, sending him across the floor. The man laughs as he attacks Rogue with his Chain Magic, causing anger to boil in my veins.

I beg, "Stop, please! Leave him alone!"

"It's okay, Viv. I won't let him hurt you," Says Rogue through gritted teeth. The man continues to strike him with his Chain Magic.

If he keeps this up, he may end up killing Rogue...

I gasp when I see he's about to strike Rogue's face. Since he was so preoccupied with the Shadow Dragon Slayer, the man wasn't really focusing on the chains binding me.

I break free and grip my rapier as I charge at the dark haired man who is raising his chain, my sword glowing pink with Linear.

I cry out in rage and thrust my sword up at the man. He evades my attack and I stand protectively in front of my mate.

I say with a glare that could rival Erza's, "Leave him alone! I'm your opponent!"

"Sounds good to me!" The man says before lashing out with his chain. I grab Rogue and leap away with him, putting the ravenette by Frosch before I block an attack from my opponent.

I continue to fend off his chain attacks but I wasn't getting any closer to him.

I thrust my rapier forward as I launch at the man and say, "Shooting Star!" I pass by another attack and reach my opponent. He's unable to move before I thrust my sword into his chest, killing him.

I land behind the man as he collapses. I flick the blood off my rapier before I go back over to my mate who is gazing at me in awe.

I drop to my knees and put my hand gently on Rogue's cheek, worry pounding in my heart. The Cheney murmurs, "It's over, Viv-chan."

I say as I shake my head, "Not yet. We still have the guild master to deal with."

Rogue says, "That's right. I nearly forgot."

I say, "I'll go on ahead. I still have enough magic power left—"

"You're not going alone," Rogue cuts in quickly, frowning at me.

"You're in no condition to fight! You can barely stand!" I argue, frowning back.

"If anything were to happen to you, I'd never be able to forgive myself! I'm going with you—no arguments!" Rogue shoots back. We have a glare down that lasts for a long while.

Finally, I sigh as I relent, "Fine. You can come. Just don't push yourself, okay?"

"I could say the same to you," He retorts as his glare subsides. I take Rogue's arm and help him to his feet, then wrap another around his waist. Together, with Frosch, we head further into the guild hall to the guild master's headquarters to face Taukiyomi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 14
The war with Zeref has finally ended, but not the way everyone hoped. The Fairy Tail guild has one sole member still alive. That member is Lucy Heart...
81.1K 1.2K 58
Kumiko Kurisutaru has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. She's known as the youngest S-class wizard in Fairy Tail...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...