The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3

144 5 0
By Silver-Tigress

I've gone back and edited Part 2!!

Third Person's P. O. V:

The group traveled to Veronica. While on the train, they made their plans. The sun had fully set by the time they got to Veronica. The group busted down the gates and split up into their teams to search for Éclair.

Vivian and Erza leap over rooftops as they search for Éclair.

As they leap over a rooftop, Erza and Vivian dodge an attack from behind. They manage to land on a roof safely. The team look up to see The Coordinator from earlier, hovering in the air before them, dressed in a kind of armor.

"So we meet again," Erza greets as she and Vivian begin to requip.

"Good. Because I have something I wanted to tell you," The grey eyed woman says to them, holding a scythe in her hands.

"What's that?" Vivian demands to know.

"How should I put this? Your tastes in clothing is atrocious!"

"What a coincidence," Erza begins, requipping into her Flame Empress Armor while Vivian requips into her Valkyrie Armor.

"We were going to say exactly the same to you!" Vivian finishes. They leap into the air.

Vivian and Erza say as they bring their swords down on The Coordinator's scythe, "So, listen up!"

Juvia runs through the city beside Gray, searching for Éclair. "Hurry it up, Juvia!"

"I am," The bluenette replies.

Gray hears something splashing through the water in the canal beside him. He looks to see magic bullets being fired at them. Before Juvia could move, Gray yells as he shoves her down, "Get down!"

Juvia cries out as she's thrown to the ground by Gray and bullets miss them. Juvia blinks her blue eyes as she sees Gray lying on top of her, and a blush spreads across her face. Gray scowls as he looks back at their attacker, "You."

"Hey, pretty boy! You just can't get enough, can you?" The orange haired man with the gun asks.

Juvia gasps sharply and shoves the Fullbuster off of her as she gets to her feet. She stands protectively in front of Gray as she says, "I'm afraid that this one is already taken! If you really want him, you're going to have to get through me first!"

The man blinks in surprise at her.

"Simmer down, okay?" Gray asks as he grips the Lockser's arm.

Juvia whirls to him with an incredulous expression as she asks, seeing Gray shirtless, "Wait!! Why are you shirtless at a time like this?!"

Gray and Juvia notice that people are starting to look out from windows. The gunman begins firing at Gray and Juvia again. Gray throws up an Ice Shield.

Juvia jumps out from behind Gray and holds her hand down toward the canal. "Water Nebula!" The two columns of water launch at the gunman. He easily avoids the attack by leaping into the air.

Cannons appear on his shoulders and he fires them at Gray and Juvia. They leap out from behind the shield and Gray grips Juvia's hand as they run to avoid the bullets. "Time to make some crushed ice!"

"We gotta get out of here!" Gray exclaims. They cry out as a bullet hits the building next to them and they fall into the canal.

Erza throws a barrage of swords at The Coordinator while Vivian sends out her Oblique spell. The Coordinator swipes her hand across and several red and black coloured blades appear before her, blocking the attacks. She throws her hand forward and sends the blades flying for Erza and Vivian. Both armors disappear from the girls as they raise their arms to protect themselves and land on the rooftop, sliding out of the way of the swords.

Erza requips into her Purgatory Armor, and Vivian requips her Valkyrie Armor. Vivian thrusts her sword forward with a cry of exertion, using Starburst, silver electricity crackling at the tip, but The Coordinator dodges.

She throws out her hand and the sword and armor disappear. Only to be replaced with medieval peasant dresses. Erza is wearing a red one, while Vivian wears a blue one, with the dress underneath being white.

The Coordinator lands on the roof before them. "How precious! At home in your quaint peasant rags!"

Erza questions, "So, this is what appeals to you, does it?"

"Very funny." The grey eyed woman charges at them, and starts throwing kicks and swinging her retractable blade. Vivian and Erza dodge. After dodging another swipe of The Coordinator's sword, Erza and Vivian leap back up to a nearby roof. Erza requips into her Clear Heart Armor while Vivian requips her own armor.

"Ah! An outfit for the theatre!" The Coordinator chuckles as she spins around and requips into a wedding dress.

Both Vivian and Erza have their eyes closed as they stand in their stances, with their swords raised. Erza and Vivian snap their eyes open and glare at the blonde woman. "You're simply outclassed," She says as she dispels their armor and swords. Erza and Vivian slump over in exhaustion. "Since I'm bored, let's get straight to the finale!"

"Now... time to stop hiding," The gunman says. Juvia's head raises out of the water, a glare on her face, as she controls the water to lift Gray into the air. "Hope you're ready for a bloodbath!" The orange haired man aims his cannon.

The water Gray is standing on turns into a slide. While Juvia holds it up, Gray freezes it with his Ice Magic. "Nobody gets away with wrecking the Fairy Tail guild!" Gray says, glaring. He adds as he starts sliding down the ice slide, "We take revenge."

"Come on...!" The gunman fires at the ice wizard as he slides toward him.

"Cold... Excalibur!" A large sword appears in Gray's hands which he uses to block one of the bullets, much to the gunman's surprise. Gray uses the sword to block the bullets as he rushes toward the older man.

With a cry of exertion, Gray leaps forward and swings his sword, emitting ice that freezes the gunman completely.

"He's done. Let's go," Gray calls to Juvia.

"Right," She says as she goes over to him.

"Oh, my bride! Thou aren't mine and mine alone, the great and all powerful phoenix!" An actor wearing a red robe and winged headpiece says to the beautiful bride kneeling on the floor of the stage as he holds out his hand for her to take.

"I am not worthy of such heavenly favour!" The bride replies.

"The gods themselves decreed our union. Where forth this hesitation! Thine hand shall fall into mine—" The man is cut off by a hole blasting into the ceiling as two female figures fall through, dust flying. The crowd gasps.

Erza and Vivian, their armors and swords once more gone, leap backward, out of the dust, crouching on the knees.

The Coordinator stands before them in a red and black skirt and revealing top, matching coloured gauntlets on her arms, as she holds a black and red scythe in her right hand, her hair done up in two puffy ponytails.

"My, my. What truly impeccable timing," She says as she requips, wings sprouting from her back, while she snatches the headpiece and staff from the man.

"Thou aren't mine and mine alone, the gods have decreed our union. So, where forth this hesitation! Yes?" The Coordinator recites.

"I'll play," Erza says as she gets to her feet, smirking, and requipping. The glow fades to reveal the wedding dress Erza bought yesterday, a sword with a ribbon tied around the base of the hilt in her right hand, a bouquet of roses in the other.

Vivian just requips back into her Valkyrie Armor and brandishes her sword, pointing it at The Coordinator. "En garde!" The Knight says as she raises her sword. She prays for Iroh and her parents to give her the strength she needs.

Ezra raises her sword as she adds, "I'd much rather be slicing a wedding cake, but you will have to do!"

"Please, that just sounds ridiculous! Hmph!" The Coordinator scoffs, throwing out her free hand. Erza and Vivian smirk as Erza's wedding dress and Vivian's Armor remain intact. "What? I can't undo their requip? Impossible!"

Erza shouts as they charge at The Coordinator, "Never underestimate the will of a bride!"

"Or the will of the Valkyrie!" The Knight adds.

Vivian and Erza slash their swords across the blonde woman's stomach, and she collapses as her armor vanishes.

"It's like your bride form wouldn't take no for an answer. It's sad. You must be desperate to get married, aren't you. And your Valkyrie Armor is strong, indeed," The Coordinator says.

Erza becomes really flustered. "What?! No! That's not true!" She denies, blushing as the crowd also laughs.

Vivian points out, "But, what about Jellal? We all know you're in love with him, Erza." Vivian remains unfazed by the glare the Scarlet gives her. "Anyway, we need to go," Vivian says as she and Erza requip back into her tunic outfit and traditional armor. She nods back in response and the two of them leave the theatre.

Erza and Vivian leap up onto a rooftop to get a better look. Ahead of them is a strange bright light.

"Such a strange glow," Erza murmurs.

"The light of the Phoenix's revival. The four turn to see Makarov with a heavily breathing Jet, and a mysterious box held in the Master's hands.

"Master," The Knight says in way of greeting. Her eyes flick to the box he's carrying. "What have you brought with you?"

"Our upper hand."

"The Magic Council's given their permission to use it?" Erza inquires. Jet shakes his head in response.

The master says defiantly, "Let the Council be damned!"

Meanwhile, Natsu, Lucy and Happy had managed to save Éclair, but only after Momon sacrificed himself to save her.

Suddenly, Vivian and her group see a massive creature that resembles a bird appear in the centre of the city. It continues to rampage, causing the people in the city to panic.

A guard grabs a wizard as he was running away and demands, "Hey! Aren't you supposed to be some kind of wizard?! Why aren't you doing anything to stop that creature?!"

Gray says as he and Juvia step forward, "We'll handle that thing for ya."

"Who the hell are you?!"

"We're Fairy Tail!" Wendy, Gajeel, Lily and Charlele say in unison. Gray and Juvia had gone to find them to help get the civilians to safety.

Gajeel and Wendy launch breath attacks at the phoenix. Juvia blasts it with Water Nebula, and Gray attacks it with his Ice Magic.

"Damn it! Where the hell are Erza and Viv right now?!" Gray demands.

Erza kneels before the open box, gazing at the shiny, long pointy arrow. Makarov tells her, "Wait here till I give the signal. I will go and search for Éclair."

"Right," The Scarlet says.

Gay's and his comrades' attacks seem to have no effect on the phoenix whatsoever. Soon, they saw flames bursting forth from the creature's back. "It's Natsu," Murmurs Gray. Just then, The Thunder Legion show up and launch their own attacks at the phoenix.

Laxus stands on the rooftop as he calls up to the Fire Dragon Slayer, "Natsu! You're just wasting time! Be a real Fairy Tail wizard and kick that guy's ass!" Lightning crackles around the blonde before he shoots it at the creature's leg, causing the ground to give, and the phoenix stumbles. This remark causes Natsu to become infuriated, and he attacks Dyst once more.

Natsu blasts Dyst with flames and he cries out as he goes flying off the creature.

Even though Dyst was defeated, the phoenix still continues to rampage just like before.

"What'll we do?" Wendy asks worriedly. She looks up when someone taps her cheek.

Startled, Wendy whirls around as Cana says, smiling, "We'll have to work together like we always do." The brunette looks up as she adds, "You guys look like you need a couple of helping hands."

"You're right," Says Gray.

"We all came here," Macao says, standing between Macao and Elfman. "We decided to say 'screw the small team idea.'"

Bisca and Alzac were also there.

"A real man isn't afraid to get his hands dirty," Says Elfman.

"You'll need some help with that monster," Wakaba says.

"Alright, let's get to it!" Mira says in her Satan Soul form.

They all launch their attacks at the phoenix. However, soon a massive ball forms above the phoenix and the Fairy Tail wizards start feeling weak. But they're not about to let that stop them from fighting.

Meanwhile, Makarov is explaining to Éclair and Lucy that Erza is going to fire an arrow made by Kalard at the phoenix. It would destroy the phoenix and any who had consumed its blood.

Éclair was quick to accept it, but Lucy wasn't. She didn't want to lose her friend. She wanted to save her, but it appears that Makarov had already made his choice. Erza had no knowledge of what the arrow would do once she fired it. It was his sin alone to bear.

On the roof, Erza requips into a sleeveless white kimono with detachable sleeves and red trimming, her scarlet hair tied in twin topknots to the back of her head, with a beautiful bow in hand. On her feet are a pair of thigh high white boots.

Makarov holds up his hand after Éclair gave her blessing.

"Lucy, it's for the best," Éclair says.

"It's not! How can you say that?!" Lucy demands, holding Éclair in her arms.

"I've had a long, long life," Éclair replies. "I don't want it to last forever. I will always be with you. The memories that we made together... those will never die. I promise. It's such a special gift. So, thank you... Lucy." She looks up at the celestial wizard who has unshed tears in her eyes, her teeth clenched.

"I know Momon is waiting for me," Murmurs Éclair, her eyes closed.

Erza's voice reverberates over to the Fairy Tail wizards. "SEEK OUT AND DESTOY THE EVIL!" Upon saying those words, Erza launches the arrow and it flies straight for the phoenix.

Lucy scream cries, "PLEASE, NO!!"

The arrow shoots across the sky, and slams right into the phoenix's eye. Happy was knocked away from Natsu who clings to the creature, while those on the ground jump out of the way of the phoenix, to avoid being crushed.

The giant sphere shoots up into the sky and explodes. Natsu, still on top of the phoenix, grabs the arrow and shoves it further into the phoenix, destroying the stone within it. The phoenix crumbles to the ground.

Éclair says to Lucy as she begins to fade away, "I'm glad to have met you. Truly."

"No, Éclair! Please, don't go!" Lucy begs, tears dripping down her face.

"Lucy, promise me you'll cherish our memories," Éclair says as she hovers beside the Heartfilia.

"Éclair!" Lucy screams as she throws out a hand to grab Éclair's, only Éclair was too far out of reach. "Don't leave me!"

Everyone could see the Fairy Tail symbol Éclair and Momon left in the sky.

After that, everyone regroups and both Wendy and Vivian were crying. Mira comforts the young Dragon Slayer.

"I didn't know she'd die," The Scarlet says, a guilty expression on her face. Erza turns her head to look at Makarov, tears in her eyes. Makarov had known but he didn't tell her.

Lucy sobs as Natsu and Happy approach her, a sad look on the blue Exceed's face, "We lost her. We lost Éclair." Lucy finally looks up at the pinkette, tears still dripping down her face. "Natsu. Does magic only cause sadness? Is that really true?" Natsu just shakes his head slightly as he frowns, unable to say anything. "If magic is what made me cry... there's gotta be a way... it can make me stop crying, too," Lucy sobs as she steps forward, only to collapse in Natsu's arms.

Erza and Vivian glance at each other, Erza's hand still on the blonde's shoulder. They were all sad about losing Éclair, but Lucy even more so because she was closest to her.

Natsu pulls Lucy away from him as he says, "At the very end, Éclair was smiling."

"She was?"

"Don't worry," Natsu says gently. "We're all in this together." Natsu pulls Lucy back against his chest and continues to hold her as she cries.

                        🗡🗡🗡

The Valkyrie now has 11K reads!! Thank you guys so, so much! I'd love to know what you guys think about Vivian and her story so far? Who has been your most favourite Fairy Tail OC of mine so far?

Please let me know in the comments as I'm super curious!

If you guys wanna do fan art then I'm all for it! I'd love fanart of Vivian and my other OCS!

If Vivian had a voice actress, she would be played by the Japanese and English voices of Sango, the Demon Slayer from the Inuyasha anime!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 233 24
y/n is the ice dragon slayer of fairy tail. natsu is the fire dragon slayer of fairy tail. before sting and rogue rose to fame, y/n and natsu were kn...
210K 4.6K 38
Y/n is a water dragon slayer, trained by the dragon Aquaria. Aquaria, unlike the other dragons, disappeared long before July 7, X777.In fact, she wen...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...