KICKASS | GRAPHICS LOTTO ¹

Da Winter326

"I'M A TEENAGER, SO WHAT? I CAN STILL KICK YOUR ASS." when an author who is mediocre at graphics decides to... Altro

KICKASS
operation painted shield - COVERS (closed)
cover one | pinkie
cover two | kat
cover three | me
cover four | me
cover five | maddie
cover six | michelle
operation line up - EXTENDED CAST GIFS (closed)
cast gif one | kat
cast gif two | kat
operation film reel - GIF BANNERS & SETS (closed)
intro gif one | megan
intro gif two | aphrodite
intro gif three | cat
intro gif four | pinkie
intro gif five | aphrodite
intro gif six | pinkie
intro gif seven | kat
sign-off gif one | kat
intro gif eight | aphrodite
intro gif nine | aphrodite
intro gif ten | me
intro gif eleven | aphrodite
intro gif twelve | cass
sign-off gif two | izabela
intro gif thirteen | me
intro gif fourteen | ollie
gif set one | nina
gif set two | izabela
gif set three | calliope
sign-off gif three | aimée
operation double trouble - GIF MANIPS & CRACKSHIPS (closed)
gif manip one | amelia
crackship gif one | alishba
operation puzzle master - GIFSPAM (closed)
gifspam one | phoebe
operation puppeteer - MANIPS (closed)
manip one | me
manip two | me
manip three | izabela
operation tic tac toe - MOODBOARDS (closed)
moodboard one | dean
moodboard two | blue
moodboard three | raelynn
moodboard four | me
operation movie marathon - NETFLIX GRAPHICS (closed)
operation picture perfect - PICSPAM (closed)
picspam one | alvita
picspam two | izabela
picspam three | izabela
operation radiohead - PLAYLIST COVERS (closed)
operation backdrop - SCENE MANIPS (closed)
scene manip one | izabela
operation snapshot - SCREENCAPS (closed)
screencap one | me
screencap two | izabela
screencap three | aphrodite
screencap four | aphrodite
operation take a chance - CONTEST ENTRIES
contest entry one | katie
contest entry two | chloe
contest entry three | izabela
operation show not tell - PORTFOLIO
my first gifspam
new kickass cover
new book
heart of gold cover
blending colours
GIFT: congrats on the 300
happy 10th birthday snoopy
dear diary dump
GIFT: lost visions
GIFT: dream catcher
GIFT: gifspam giveaway
daydream believer
GIFT: somewhere only we know
the o'connell family
quick cover lotto - OPEN
hard as steel
the spirit's path
the round table
cold hands warm heart
the children of time saga
more tcots graphics
the next portfolio
my saving grace
graphic dump
GIFT: BALLAD OF BONES
GRAPHICS CONTEST | 400 followers - CLOSED
contest entries | part one
contest entries | part two
contest entries | part three
RESULTS
GRAPHICS CONTEST | Thriller - OPEN
contest entries | part one
contest entries | part two
contest entries | part three
RESULTS

we can be heroes saga

92 16 124
Da Winter326

WE CAN BE HEROES SAGA
12/09/22

Welcome to Marvel 623!!! What are you talking about? Pfft. I tooootally did not switch around the numbers in my username to get the universe number. Tooootally not.

So I decided it was about time to give you all a sneak peek at the Marvel series I have planned. I have literally planned everything and it's massive and I mean massive. Here I will show them in chronological order but not specifically the order in which I will make them. As some of you may have noticed, the Tony Stark fic is in the drafts section of my graphics contest; this is because it's the first one of this saga I will publish (if I manage to). Marvel has always been a bit of struggle for me to write so I'm at least pre-writing the first act before I publish.

With each book I show a graphic for, I will give a little intro to the book so you have a tiny insight into what's to come. And just because a book is here, it doesn't mean I will actually write it (hopefully I will) it's just what I have planned. Some books will have their own tiny series's, the saga is the umbrella for all of them. This saga actually started off as 'The Lockwood Legacy' but then it somehow developed into even more OCs. Anyway, here is the We Can Be Heroes Saga.

Also, when I get to Infinity War and Endgame, there will be one book called 'Dust and Blood' which I write from everyone's perspective instead of writing the acts in their respective books.

A KIND OF MAGIC
Carol Danvers x Eden Nakira

Eden Nakira was the Royal Advisor to the planet Beryllion like her ancestors before her. She too shared the magic that ran deep within their veins. And when a certain Starforce arrive on the planet, Eden goes with them, determined to see the rest of the Universe. This is how she meets Carol Danvers and her life turns upside down.

METAL HEART SERIES
Books: Violent Delights, unnamed sequels
Tony Stark x Adrian Lockwood

Adrian Lockwood (also known as Agent Lock) was an excellent SHIELD agent. But then he is given the mission of protecting the billionaire in a tin suit which proves to be no easy task. Especially when he's starting to develop feelings for him.

ELECTRIC FEELS SERIES
Books: Eye of the Storm, unnamed sequels
Thor Odinson x Dr Victoria Benedict

Dr Victoria Benedict was one of SHIELD's finest. She had connection to machines and technology like no one ever could and used it for the good of all. But then a mysterious object comes crashing down from the sky and the technopathic scientist is then assigned to discover what it really is and would never have expected the truth that she soon discovered.

BROKEN BULLETS SERIES
Books: Devil On My Shoulder, unnamed sequels
Frank Castle x Lorelai Lockwood

Loralei Lockwood has lived in Hell's Kitchen for a very long time with her daughter Ophelia. A lawyer in a crime ridden neighbourhood wasn't exactly the ideal occupation to have but soon the streets are cowering in fear from their own Devil. When the Irish mob are massacred, Lori stumbles upon the scene, later to discover who really hides behind that horned mask and then get dragged into the life of Frank Castle aka The Punisher and the case that will forever change her life.

GALAXY WEBS TRIO
Books: Star-Crossed, Universal Truths, Sweet Ophelia (and its sequels)
Peter Benjamin Parker x Odessa Larson
Peter B Parker x Oliver Langford
Peter Parker x Ophelia Lockwood

Welcome to Galaxy Webs and their variants! My cosmic babies in their own universes with their own Peters. I love them so much. Odessa, Oliver and Ophelia are so different and similar in their own ways: like how their powers are the exact same except they're different colours.

COSMIC WEBS SERIES
Books: Sweet Ophelia, unnamed sequels
Peter Parker x Ophelia Lockwood

Ophelia Lockwood was not your average teen. With her lawyer turned vigilante Mother and Avenger Uncle, she was bound to become a hero one way or another. Trained by the one and only Devil of Hell's Kitchen, the girl knew how to fight which is something she's going to need when she decides to take up the fight in her city which leads her to meeting the newest hero around: Spiderman.

UNIVERSAL TRUTHS
Peter B Parker x Oliver Langford

Oliver Langford just wanted to help. But he knew that if he did he would have scientists and secret agents banging down his door. You see, Ollie was not normal, not in the slightest. Trained by the Chaste and born with abilities like no one had ever seen, Ollie wanted to use his skills for the greater good but found it hard to. But then a new hero emerges and the boy starts to figure out the pattern, leading him to discover the identity of the web-slinger who just happens to be his crush.

STAR-CROSSED
Peter Benjamin Parker x Odessa Larson

Wherever Odessa Larson went, tragedy struck. First her Parents, then her Uncle and then the uncle/father-figure of the boy she cared so much about: Peter Parker. Returning to Midtown Tech was no piece of cake, especially after her breakup with Peter before she left. But Odessa carries on nonetheless, reuniting with her ex and her old friend. So when a villain emerges, Odessa teams up with Spiderman to stop him.

SPACE ODDITIES
Dad!Peter Quill x Marty Quill

Marty Quill - named after the guy from one of the few Earth films her Father could remember - liked to consider herself the Princess of Thieves. Raised among the Ravagers, the young girl became the best of the best, some would go as far to say that she rivalled her old man. And when they decide to go after a mysterious orb, their lives forever change and they end up joining a group of the oddest people the galaxy had to offer.

CHAOS THEORY
Brother!Scott Lang x Elizabeth Lang
Eventual Bucky Barnes x Elizabeth Lang

Elizabeth Lang knew what suffering was. After losing her entire unit in an ambush, Lizzie was taken by HYDRA and experimented on. Fortunately for her, she was rescued by her old mentor Adrian Lockwood a few months later but not before HYDRA could make their mark. Now a super soldier, Lizzie must help her brother after their not-so-friendly reunion and become the one and only Wonderbug.

UNNAMED BOOK
T'Challa Udaku x Thabisa Ncala
(not set on name)

Thabisa just wanted to travel the world, to explore outside of the border that protected Wakanda from the rest of the world, and in return she was kidnapped and experimented on. Years later, a recently freed Winter Soldier broke down her cell and whisked the confused woman off into the night. But when she heard about the death of King T'Chaka (an old family friend) her saviour has a price put on his head leading her to be reunited with a face from her past: T'Challa.

DUSK TILL DAWN
Dr Stephen Strange x Rowena Marigold

Rowena Marigold lost her son and in return she discovered she had powers unlike anyone had ever seen before. Revenge took hold of her soul, turning her into the merciless Queen of Hearts before Kamar-Taj came to the rescue and helped her dig herself out of that hole. And when a broken neurosurgeon comes along, her heart starts to flutter once again proving that you can find love no matter how broken you are.

GLORY AND GORE
Wade Wilson x Magnar Hellström
(In another universe but there is a bit of crossover)

Magnar Hellström and death were best friends... literally. The two often sat around in pubs (despite Death having the appearance of a young teenage girl) and talked about the people they had sent to the afterlife together, a true partnership. But one day, Magnar gets a call from his old friend Charles Xavier who wants him to look in on a fellow mutant and Magnar owed him. So the assassin must keep an eye on the immortal in red spandex, even if he does call him 'Maggie'.

Fic you're most looking forward to?

Anything you want to know about any of the characters?

Who is excited?

Will I actually write this? 🤷‍♀️ I don't know yet, let's just see how my other writing goes first.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

777K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
53.7K 1.6K 55
What happens when the Secret sister of christian coma, becomes known to the public. Will the hate cause yet another death, or will someone step up an...
485K 10.2K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7K 104 5
sasuke wasnt your average teen he was cold mean and rude , but one day he meets a beautiful lilac , well this lilac brighten up the black rose?