Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"She's your daughter Leo accept it"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
My Scar and the Past
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Morning kiss
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
What happened in the past
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Wedding night ((Part two)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

Mrs Valentino-DeLuca

27.4K 837 817
By ShanayJones629

"Knock knock,"

"Royalty,"

I opened my eyes and the door knob started twisting.

"I hope our bride is already awake,"

"Fuck," I whispered.

I removed Royalty's hand from my body and got out of the bed but fell on the ground.

I removed the sheet from my ankle and quickly went under the bed after grabbing my clothes.

"Royalty sweetheart," I heard mom's voice.

If they catch me here they'll probably kill me then cancel the wedding.

"It's time to walk up my beauty," I heard Giovanna's voice

"Mom, Lydia," Royalty said in a sleep tone.

"I can smell the rat under the bed," mom said and I cursed under my breath.

She can smell me

That's just hurtful mom

"Is he gonna come out or should I get him,"

"No I'm good," I said before my underwear was thrown under the bed.

I removed my hands from his dick and grabbed the underwear.

I placed it on and got out. I kept my lower half under the bed and looked up at our beautiful mothers.

"Hey mom, Giovanna," I said and they folded their arms.

I lowered my eyes and looked at Royalty. "Say something," she mouthed.

"I forgot about the tradition of staying away from the bride and I'm sorry," I said and they raised their brows at me.

"I wanted to see her plus you know about my nightmare. I don't get them when I sleep with her and you wouldn't want your son or son to be, to have nightmares the night before his wedding right," I said and their eyes softened.

"Okay fine I'm letting you off the hook since Valerio and I didn't listen either and because of your nightmare," mom said and I looked back at Royalty.

"We're giving you five minutes to leave," Giovanna said

"Ten," I said and they looked at each other before looking back at me

"Four," they said and I frown.

"Nine," I said

"Three,"

"Ok five," I stated

"Four,"

"Fine," I said and they smirked at each other then left

I got up and grabbed my clothes. I placed them on and Royalty dropped the sheets from her breasts.

My eyes locked on to them and I lost focus on what I was doing. I swear that everytime I see them or her naked body it always feels like the first time seeing them.

Her exposed chest caused me to almost fall over while I was putting on my pants. I shook my head and looked at her face. She smiled and I smiled back while pulling up my pants.

"It's your fault if I can't walk down the aisle straight," she said and I smiled.

"I can live with that," I said before placing a kiss on the lips.

"But I can't, there'll be cameras and people watching my every move,"

"Don't worry about. You'll look beautiful as always," I said

"I know I will," she smirked and placed another kiss on her lips.

She smiled as I pulled away.

"I'll see you in a few hours Mrs, Valentino-DeLuca," I said and she blow me a kiss.

I placed my shirt on while walking to the door. I opened the door and I tried walking pass mom and Giovanna but they blocked me.

"I'm sorry but can I pass through-"

"How did you get in?" Giovanna asked

"Through the windows since I knew about the guards and that they would have alerted you guys if they had saw me," I smirked at them.

They had guards at the door but since it was four storey house then didn't have any guards guarding the side of the house.

But they should have known better than to underestimate the groom.

I'm a DeLuca

"Well then Romeo you'll leave through the window and lucky for you will lock the windows and doors as you go down," mom said.

"But it's a four storey house," I said

"Well you got up here so I'm sure you can get back down," Giovanna said

"Fine," I say before running to the window.

"Baby your guns," Royalty said and I collected them from her.

"Let's see how fast you guys are," I said while putting my guns away.

I went through the window and our mothers ran out to go lock the windows and door. I smiled before climbing back into the room. I ran to the door and my smile was wiped off when I saw my mother.

"How did you know-"

"You are my son," she said

"Point taken," I said while looking behind her.

"I'm your son which is why you should let me go," I said

"Not happen-"

I ran pass her and down the stairs.

"Lorenzo!"

I laughed before standing from the bed. I fell back down and I stop smiling.

It was like my legs just stopped working.

"Lorenzo!"

Asshole

Soon I got up and placed some clothes on. I went to window and I saw Lorenzo running to his car while laughing.

He turned around and opened his car door before looking at me. He blew me a kiss and smiled as he got into his car.

Our mothers looked up at me and I shrugged.

It was his idea and it would be wrong not to stand my husband's side.

•°•

"Royalty give me that," Ariana said

She took my veil and placed it back with my dress.

"You guys are buzz kills," I said before grabbing the box of chocolate Lorenzo sent for me.

"I can't tell if she's nervous, excited or just loves to play," Lydia said and I smiled.

"I'm marrying your son so of course I'm excited, nervous maybe that'll come when it time to walk down the aisle," I said and she smiled.

"It's time to get you ready," mom said and I got up.

"Do I have chocolate on my teeth?"

"No,"

"Okay good," I said before a bunch of maids walked.

I had already gotten a bath, my hair was already styled and everything that needed to be done to my body was already done.

Everyone else left to go get ready.

•°•

"Sweetheart you look amazing," Lydia said

"Thanks mom," I said she smiled.

I wasn't allowed to call her by her name anymore.

I looked at my mother and she started fanning her face. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry mom because then I'm going to cry," I said and she hugged me.

"My little girl is all grown up," she said and I smiled.

"We'll go check on Lorenzo," they said before walking out.

"Oh my god I'm so nervous," I sang while looking at everyone else.

Standing in the room with me was Luna, Aunty Lilly, Aunty Leonora, Valeria, Valicia, Saige, Aunty Olivia and Heather.

"Good thing I brought this," Saige said before pulling a joint.

"An early wedding gift," she said with a wink.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you," I said before taking the joint.

Valeria hand me a lighter and I lit the joint. Aunty Leonora opened the window so the smoke to leave the room in one piece. I took a couple puffs before giving it to Luna.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes maybe," I said and there was a knock on the door.

"It's time,"

"Okay okay let's go," Saige said

They fluffed my hair and placed my crown on.

"Ok ladies let's go," aunty Lily said

I moved to the mirror and looked at my reflection

Royalty's outfit.

I grabbed my bouquet and checked my face. I wasn't wearing makeup as usual. I hated makeup and I looked way better without.

There was another knock on the door and I opened the door.

"There's my little princess," he said and I smiled.

"You look beautiful," he complimented

"Thanks daddy," I said and he took my hand

"Shall we,"

"We shall," I grinned.

Lorenzo and I weren't getting married in a church. We were getting married at a beautiful swan house are should I said mansion.

The swans were very beautiful and so where the white peacocks. Our parents really did well with the decorations.

Everything was set and in place.

Our mothers really went to work.

Roses were lined out of the rails of the staircase and colour coordinated flower petals lead down the aisle.

My bridesmaids and Lorenzo groomsmen walked down the aisle as pairs and then the best man and maid of honor.

Braidsmaids dresses

Groomsmen

"What if she doesn't show up," Dimitri smirked

"Or she tells him she can't do it anymore and leave him at the-" uncle Marco started

"Can you guy stop making him nervous," Uncle Ash asked

"Come on it's a 99% chance that we'll never see him like this again," Dimitri said.

"Let's just remember your wedding is coming up soon," I said.

"Okay shut up we're done teasing you," he said and I looked at Ash who smirked.

"She's coming now," Sawyer said and my heart started racing.

Fuck

With the amount of liquor in my system and the many cigarettes, I thought I wouldn't be this nervous.

Turns out they were all in vein.

"Please stand for the bride,"

"Do I look good?" I asked

"Do we look gay?" Dimitri smiled back and I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole," I said and they smiled.

"Dickhead," he whispered and dad elbowed him lightly.

"Boys," Dad said

"You look good bro," Dimitri whispered and I nod with a smile.

I turned my head and looked down the aisle.

She look- wow- fuck

My heart was racing and my dick twitch in my pants.

Not now boy.

Comments could be heard from the crowd as she came down the stairs with Leon.

Words can't even explain how beautiful and hot she looked.

She was absolutely breath taking

Today was the day she finally becomes my wife. My other half, the woman who'll bear our empire of children.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

I was the luckiest man on the planet

All of a sudden my eyes filled with tears as I watched her walk down the aisle.

So this is love

Love is great when it doesn't turns on you

I looked at him and he wiped his eyes a couple of times and I looked up.

Yup the tears are falling

Daddy gave me the handkerchief from his suit and I wiped my tears.

"You okay princess?"

"Yeah," I smiled even though the tears were coming.

Valerio gave Lorenzo something to wipe it tears. He walked down the steps and shook dad's hand.

"She's yours now take care of my princess," daddy said while bringing him into a hug.

I wiped my tears once more and smiled at them.

"I will sir," Lorenzo said before looking me.

He took my hand and daddy walked away.

"Breath taking," he mouthed me and I smile.

"And you look hot," I whispered as we walk towards the priest.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace"

I released Royalty's hand and opened my jacket. I turned to the crowd so they could all see my guns. Sawyer, dad, Dimitri, Nathan, Nate and Johnathan did the same.

Laughter was heard from the crowd but I was beyond serious.

Ain't no one stopping me from marrying this woman.

"Okay good," the priest said and I closed my jacket before turning back to my beautiful queen.

She smiled and shook her head.

The ceremony continued and the exchange of vows and rings was done.

Our ring bearer was none other than Jasper.

"You may kiss the-,"

I was already in the process of removing her veil.

She smiled at me I throw it over her crown.

I pulled her into a kiss and we both smiled in to it.

•°•

"Fuck," I screamed as I came for the third time.

He pulled me into a kiss and I smiled. We pulled away and he took off my crown and veil off.

"Our parents are going to kill us," I said as he pulled out of me.

The moment we got away from the ceremony we went and found a room and it escalated to this.

Three rounds of sex

He placed a kiss on my forehead then when to the bathroom. He returned with a damp towel and clean me up.

He got dressed as I watched him. "Baby if you keep looking at me like that we're not going to sign the paperwork today," he said and I bite my bottom lip before standing.

He grabbed my waist as my legs felt like jello. "Careful," he said and I nod.

He helped me get dressed and helped fix my hair. We walked out of the room and went down the stairs.

"You okay?"

"My dress is too heavy," I complained.

"I could shape it up," he said while looking at the back.

I nod and he placed his hands under my dress. He took my knife from its holster then went behind me.

•°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 43.2K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
1.4M 26.2K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...
3.9M 97.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
153K 2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...