Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

Per SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... Més

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• Chapter 23 •*°

26 3 0
Per SeleneKlare

~*☆*~

📞...Conference Call...📞

📞Taehyun 📲📲 📞Yeonjun📲📲 📞Hueningkai 📲📲 📞Beomgyu 📲📲

📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...Soobin...📞...📞...📞...Soobin 📲📲

"...Hello hyung?"

"Yah Soobin we've been trying to reach you." - Yeonjun

"Are you alright hyung?" - Taehyun

"Uh I-"

"Did you dream of something?" - Hueningkai

"Dream?"

"We all dreamed of something peculiar, we thought you did too." - Taehyun

"Also time stopped for a while, how cool is that?" - Beomgyu

"What?" Soobin was surprised to hear them.

"Hold on, what was going on with you guys while I'm away?" Soobin blurted out.

      In that moment, a series of retelling happened from everyone in the conference call starting from their weird dreams to the moment they found out time stopped and continued. Soobin almost couldn't catch what the younger one's were saying as they initially spoke at the same time before Yeonjun managed to control their commotion on the call.

"...So that's what happened, we're speculating its about blue hour and we all experienced it." Yeonjun summed up.

"Did you experience it too hyung?" Hueningkai piped in as Soobin pondered what happened.

     He was sure he went to magic island with the help of the book and the dice. He knew it wasn't a dream or some hallucination since he found himself with both items in his hands in his room. What the others experienced... could it be because he used the items to force blue hour to come to him alone? And the side effect was it brought the others somewhere in between the phenomen?

"Uh Soobin, you still there?" Yeonjun called.

"Uh y-yeah, I was just thinking." He replied.

"Soobin hyung, can I ask you something?" Taehyun spoke after noticing something odd about Soobin.

"What is it?" - Soobin

"You said you were away... didn't you?" Taehyun pointed out.

Before the others retold the events they've experienced to Soobin. That part that Soobin mentioned somehow bothered Taehyun. It didn't sound like a joke, its as if he truly went somewhere.

"I did?" Soobin asked, not remembering exactly what he said earlier.

"Yeah, when you asked us what's going on. You said you were away, what do you mean by that?" Taehyun clarified.

"Is something the matter Tae?" Yeonjun asked.

"Huh? Did you go somewhere hyung?" Hueningkai asked, slightly confused.

"I... about that... I need to tell you guys something." Soobin breathed out, suddenly he felt nervous.

How would they react if he told them what he did and what truly happened. Maybe probably why they were stuck in a frozen time for a while.

"I... I went to magic island awhile ago." he started.

"What?!" - everyone

"I know its-"

"Wait hold on, how? That never happens individually." Yeonjun blurted out.

"Yeah and how come you get to go while we're still here?" Beomgyu said.

"That's not the point Gyu." - Yeonjun

"But you did say we all experience it the same time, so what? The nature of this phenomenon suddenly changed?" Beomgyu explained, feeling suspicious.

"Let's calm down, Soobin hyung did say he wanted to tell us about it. Hyung?" Hueningkai called making Soobin let out a breathe of relief.

"I know you might get mad about this but... I did something..." Soobin started.

"Like what?" - Yeonjun

"Taehyun, I know you've been looking for that book for awhile now and I wanted to tell yo-"

"Stop hyung, you're not gonna tell me what I'm thinking you would right now are you?" Taehyun spoke quietly which silenced everyone for awhile.

"Tae..." he sighed. "I have it." Soobin finished.

"What?!" Beomgyu reacted while Taehyun remained quiet.

"Hyung do you know how many times Taehyun would wander off on his own while we were in magic island just to find that thing? You could've said something..."

"Gyu hyung I can take car-"

"...what if he wanders alone and meets something like... like a ghost!" Beomgyu continued, trying to find a metaphor for his point.

"It wasn't my intention to keep it from you guys. Its just..."

"When did you have it hyung?" Taehyun asked solemnly.

"Since that morning we looked for it." Soobin answered with a sigh.

"That... that's so long ago." Beomgyu reacted.

"Beomgyu, back down a bit will you?" Yeonjun spoke up.

"But hyung..."

"Gyu we don't want to fight again do we? We don't need that right now." Yeonjun sighed, if they don't control their emotions again... they'll end up like they did the last time.

"So you kept quiet all this time that you have it hyung?" Taehyun said, his dissapointment showing through his voice.

"You didn't intend to let me know about it either in the beginning Tae besides-"

"I've explained to you why I didn't hyung! It could be dangerous!" Taehyun exclaimed, not being able to contain himself.

"That's precisely why I kept it from you and Beomgyu! You think I'd just let you test it on your own?" Soobin explained exasperatedly now. They almost sounded close to yelling at each other through the call.

"H-hold on guys, Yeonjun hyung just said we shouldn't fight again." Hueningkai cuts in on them as their voices started raising.

"I know that!" They both said in unison making Hueningkai quiet.

"Ok enough you two." Yeonjun spoke up.

"I understand its upsetting, it really is upsetting... the two of you including Beomgyu-"

"Why am I included? I kept quiet already hyung." Beomgyu interrupted.

"You also knew of the existence of this book just like them. And to be honest, Hyuka and I should be the one's upset here since you all kept it from us."

"Uh hyung, you're not adding into the argument are you?" Hueningkai asked a little wary.

"No I am not. I'm just saying that I understand you guys are upset right now because I am too and I'm sure Hyuka is too, deep down..." he paused.

"Yeah well..." - Hueningkai

"...but I don't want to start another fight so I'm trying my best to undertsand both your point of views and I hope you both do the same too, alright?" Yeonjun finished.

"I just have something really important to discuss about this whole thing." Soobin said quietly.

"Would that be alright with you Taehyun?" Yeonjun called and they heard a sigh.

"I guess." Taehyun said, still a little upset.

"What is it you have to say Soobin?" - Yeonjun

"The book, just as Taehyun speculated... it may be able to help us understand our situation." Soobin started.

"Can you elaborate?" - Yeonjun

"I haven't really figured out exactly everything about this book but... it has spells and enchantments I think..." - Soobin

"Spells?" Beomgyu wondered.

"Wait, are you saying you used the book to get to magic islamd hyung?" Hueningkai exclaimed.

"No, not exactly." Soobin heaved a deep breathe.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun finally decided to speak. Afterall, he couldn't help himself when he got curious.

"The pages, its content cannot be read." Soobin replied.

"What? Then how were you able to use it?" Yeonjun asked quite confused.

"By accident..." Soobin said which received confused noises from everyone.

"...also, there's something else I needed you to know." Soobin continued.

"What is it?" - Yeonjun

"I think its best if I show you. I've had it for awhile now, I never thought it was magical before because it was just a simple-"

"Soobin what are you babbling about?" Yeonjun cut him off.

"There's this dice... its weird and I'm not exactly sure what it is at this point but you need to see it." Soobin finished with a sigh.

"A dice? What does it do?" Taehyun wondered.

"Let's meet up later, we need to get ready for school." Soobin said.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Language Gyu!" - Yeonjun

"I was too engrossed to listen, I almost thought time is still frozen. And OhMyGod! I needed to clean the mess I made in the living room!" Hueningkai panicked.

"Exactly why did you have to throw the water in the vase?" Soobin chuckled.

"I was curious!" - Hueningkai

"Alright let's talk about this at school." Yeonjun said and everyone agreed.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

At school, lunchbreak...

      The 5 of them sat together in the cafeteria in the most secluded table at the far back by the window, their usual gathering spot when they needed to discuss something important. On the table aside from their individual lunch trays was the book at the center where Taehyun was flipping over the pages with curious eyes.

"They look like scribbles and a bunch of odd geometrical drawings." He commented while the others nodded.

"So the dice?" Yeonjun looked over Soobin who pulled something out of his pocket.

"A friend told me, this dice looks like one of the boardgame dungeons and dragons. It was interesting but I don't think I would play it. Ever heard of that game?" Soobin asked.

"Not really." - Yeonjun & Beomgyu

"A bit." - Hueningkai and Taehyun

"But I've only heard it mentioned in movies." Hueningkai explained and Taehyun agreed.

"Well ok, not that its necessary for us to know the game exactly but it may be worth mentioning." Soobin thought.

"So what happened hyung? How did you go to magic island alone?" Beomgyu pressed the matter.

     Soobin flipped to a familiar page and took a deep breathe. With the dice in hand, he drew it close to the page. For a second nothing happened then he felt the dice warmed up and he drew it even closer.

"Is it really ok for us to do this here in the cafeteria?" Just as Hueningkai asked this, the writings on the page seemed to shudder and change. Soon enough, they can read its words.

"So its a translator!" Beomgyu clapped his hands looking at the dice in Soobin's hand.

"What? No its not-" it was in that moment that a burst of light came in a wave from the dice that he let go from shock.

"What the-" Yeonjun exclaimed looking from the dice that landed on the middle if the book's line of spine then to the people in the cafeteria.

"Uh guys, everyone seemed like (gulps) they're in slowmo." Hueningkai said quite shaken.

"Yah Tae don't touch it!" Beomgyu called when Taehyun tried to hold the dice which he immediately let go as it was scorching hot.

"Its burning up, is that normal?" Taehyun turned to Soobin who also looked quite surprised at what happened.

"I don't know!" He said.

"It does heat up like that but I don't know what it means." Soobin explained.

In that moment Yeonjun grabbed the sides of the book and closed it around the the dice. The surroundings then resumed to be normal again.

"What the hell was that?" Hueningkai said nervously looking at the closed book.

"The page is about a transportation spell." Taehyun said and Soobin only nodded.

"How did you have time to read it after all that?" Beomgyu said incredulously which the younger merely shrugged.

"I'm not so sure this is safe." Yeonjun concluded.

"Hyung let me see." Taehyun offered and the older looked at him as if he's insane.

"Hyung please, I think its fine now." Taehyun assured.

"How?" They all said in unison except Soobin who was in deep thought.

"Gut feeling." Taehyun said and snatched it from Yeonjun's grasp.

"H-hey hold on-" Beomgyu panicked when Taehyun opened the book. The dice lay on its page as if its a normal dice as he carefully reached for it.

"Wait Tae, are you sure you're gonna touch it barehand? You said it burned." Hueningkai said with worry.

"Its not glowing or emiting a strange feeling so I guess it can be touched now." Soobin said as he took the dice and handed it to Taehyun who stared at him.

"How could you tell? About the 'feeling' part?" Taehyun asked as the dice lay on his palm.

"Its like... it shudders, like a vibration you cannot see. Its a weird object." Soobin explained.

"So you kept it?" Yeonjun asked as Taehyun looked closely over the dice.

"I found it somewhere in the shelves on the 1st day we cleaned the stockroom. I ignored it at 1st but then while cleaning I suddenly found it among the stuff I was sorting out on the table..." Soobin started.

"It just... appeared?" Beomgyu was astonished to hear this.

"Yeah so I took it and asked a friend about it and found out about D&D. Like I said, I got interested but then one day. I suddenly have the dice with me in school which I certainly shouldn't have. It just appeared in my pockets, I payed no mind to it. I even got used to carrying it around. Afterall, it would occasionally show up in my pockets..."

"Wait wait wait wait Wait! You mean to say, you always have that with you all the time?" Taehyun couldn't help but ask and Soobin nodded.

"I tend to fiddle with it when I'm in deep thought until recently... it started heating up that I realized that it wasn't because I was absent-minded that I don't remember bringing it with me, its because it literally just appear on its own. 1st it would warm up then the glow." Soobin finished.

"This is getting too much, what exactly is happening anymore." Yeonjun massaged his temple from the unbelievable situation they are in currently.

"What if... this dice was the reason." Taehyun said staring at it making the others look over it.

"What do you mean?" - Yeonjun

"If Soobin hyung have it with him all the time as he says so and it is capable of doing what it did just now. I'm thinking... maybe this thing, this dice is what triggers blue hour." Taehyun explained.

"But we didn't go to magic island right now when it did whatever it just did." Beomgyu reasoned.

"There has to be some sort of process or some rule here." Taehyun looked at all of them.

"You're saying our speculation with the time may be correct?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyun nodded.

"Then what about earlier? It was morning remember?" Beomgyu pried.

"Soobin hyung tested the book with the dice and-"

"Guys, I think you should see the book right now." Hueningkai whose been quiet all along spoke. The book, in front of him as he flipped through the pages.

"It readable, all of it." He added.

"Hold on." Soobin pulled the book to see and indeed it was as he turned to look at the dice.

"I agree with Taehyun, that dice is a key piece here." He concluded and Taehyun nodded.

     Yeonjun then grabbed the book and examined it closely and he noticed a faint shimmer to its pages that was reflected by the light coming from the window.

"Is this normal? The pages doesn't seem like normal paper." Yeonjun comments.

"Wait you can see it?" Soobin exclaimed as he looked over and true enough, you could faintly see it albiet not as clearly as it did under the light from the dice.

     When everyone else saw what they were talking about. Soobin decided to relay in detail exactly what he did that morning with the book and the dice and what he saw in magic island excluding the part where he saw that ghostly figure. It was unsettling that he wasn't sure whether to mention it, considering the fact that he wants to figure out himself what it was without involving the others to worry.

"So when you drew the dice close to the page, you were transported to magic island?" Taehyun wondered.

"Yeah but that's not what happened a moment ago." Soobin said.

"Its either the rule would have to do with time or..." Taehyun paused thinking.

"Or?" - Yeonjun

"...or using the book caters to a single person only." Taehyun continued.

"I don't know, that doesn't seem right to me." Hueningkai interjected making the others turn to him.

"We've all figured that blue hour happened to us, we all experienced it. And if the dice is truly the 'trigger' for it then its been taking us all to magic island all this time, together. The appearance of the book doesn't feel like its there for one person only considering the rest of us got stuck in a frozen time while Soobin hyung's in magic island right?" Hueningkai explained.

"It did give us some sort of reaction." Beomgyu agreed.

"Maybe if we study the book further, we'll be able to understand." Soobin said looking at Taehyun.

"You keep it." He added sparking the curiousity of Taehyun.

"Hold on guys! Are we really just going to go on with this? And letting Taehyun handle it alone is just-"

"Don't worry hyung, I'll be holding on to the dice so nothing happens." Soobin explained.

"Like that is assuring." Yeonjun said, still unsure.

"I think its fine hyung, I think these two objects work as one. Without the other, it doesn't function as it should." Beomgyu expressed his opinion and Taehyun nodded in agreement.

"Say that to the times we experienced blue hour with no control." Yeonjun sighed.

"Yeah but if we managed to understand the content in this book. The laws of how this magic works, we may be able to control it." Taehyun explained.

"Seriously?" - Yeonjun

"I'll help Taehyun! You're not leaving me out of this classmate." Hueningkai smiled, not forgetting that Taehyun kept  the book a secret until today.

"Of course." Taehyun chuckled

"Gyu hyung you help us too." He added.

"Like I wouldn't, you've already dragged me into this from the beginning." Beomgyu grinned while Yeonjun sighed in defeat on the side.

"Hey hyung, its fine... I really don't think the book does anything without the dice." Soobin assured.

"Its not that..." Yeonjun looked at him which made the others pay attention to them.

"I'm just worried about the dice. If what you guys said is true, it means it will randomly send us to magic island." Yeonjun said.

"You said that like its a bad thing hyung." Hueningkai wondered.

"No its not... but... I'm just not sure what sort of effect this whole situation have  to us now..."

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I hope you all have a good day. Just dropping a new chapter, hope you like it. 😊

By far, I think this is now the longest chapter.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.7K 194 14
WARNING : This is a boyxboy Fanfic with Naruto anime characters, don't like? Don't read. Also, beware of extreme fluff ahead! Reoccurring Dreams. F...
6.7K 294 30
Eren is an abused teen. His parents have sexually and physically abused him for years. Several kids in hiss school/ neighborhood also abuse him. One...
190K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...
663K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...