Obedience Training

Bởi GinaBoo82

Obedience is instinct but will enough for their relationship?! Xem Thêm

Characters:
Training!
Brattiness Gets You Nowhere
"Tamer Time"
Pain Vs Pleasure
The Banquet Tease
Punisher
Planning Planning 💍
✨Bad Girl✨
Married Life 💍💎
Don't Cum😈
Don't Make A Scene
"Use Your Words,Doll"

WEDDING PLANNING (2)

81 0 0
Bởi GinaBoo82

Sebastian Stan (Groom)

Biannca (Bridesmaid 1)

Lizzie (Bridesmaid 2) 

Alexa (bridesmaid 3)

Dominique (Izzy's oldest sister)

Tyler (Groomsmen 1)

Thomas (groomsmen 2)

Chris H. (groomsmen 3)

Tom E. (groomsmen 4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Okay Okay, "everyone stay where you are and chill the "F" Out"  The Update is Here!!

The wedding party is in commencement:

As Izzy is almost done with getting her makeup done, the doorbell rings. Her makeup artist stopped, allowing her to answer the door. To her amusement, all of the girls were there. They all looked so gorgeous and elegant. Dominique and Bianca were almost matching with a bit of the colors of their dress. But Dom's was longer than B's. B's was studded with pink diamonds and stopped at her calf muscle, while Dom's was longer and stopped at her feet. Their shoes were even almost identical. They're besties so this was normal for them. Dom came in escorted by B , followed by Lizzie and then Alexa. They all came in ready to take over the night and make it one to remember. Alexa and Lizzie are dating. They have been longer than I and Seb have been engaged. Lizzie wore a royal blue dress while Alexa preferred a black silky knitted one. She was getting more comfortable with herself. She didn't mind flaunting it off. Her dresses or skirts are what made her unique. (iykyk).

        The ladies took their party into the kitchen as the fellas took over the living room. The majority being drunk and rowdy while we were all calm and quiet. They played games, drank and laughed. The lovebirds of the group: Alexa and Lizzie were cozied up leaning against the counter. Lizzie was trying to tell us how she and Alexa met but Alexa kept interrupting by pushing her up against it and toying with her ass. Biannca and Dominique were plotting on how to get the attention of two of the groomsmen, trying to see if they could get in their pants. Apparently one of the fellas noticed but didn't say anything about, instead he just busted out laughing so hard, he fell to the floor; beer in hand and all. Until it hit the floor.

     "Ayo, Seb, yo girl's friend single"? I don't know, why don't you take your drunk ass over there and ask her.? "Alright, you don't have to be so hostile", he says stumbling to his feet and over to her. See, that's exactly why you almost fell 😂 I told you to slow down. You better hope she doesn't slap you to sleep like in that one mcu movie with hulk and The "Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist ".  But yeah, she's all yours, my boy.  He finally made his way towards the girls in a slow but determined manner.  Hey, B here comes Tyler, and he's headed your way.  Biannca, drunk off her ass, turned around and fell straight on the floor. Dominique, offered to help her up and as she did so, she noticed someone staring at her out of the corner of her eye. She ignores it and goes back to her place next to the love birds. "Are you okay, B" she asked laughing her ass off.  She rolled her eyes and continued to sip her wine. "To my knowledge, I didn't know she drank. But hey, be my guest queen. She's going to feel that in the morning" but I won't allow it, so I will l will give her a aspirin and water before before she knocks out.

       That Night (10:30 ish 10:45)

   We finally called it a night because we were all pretty wasted. Alexa and Lizzie took the first guestroom, Dom Tyler took the second one and Tom  took the second couch (pull out) Me and Baby headed upstairs to our master bedroom which was sound proof. We ripped each other clothes off. We wanted to do that for a while but we didn't want to be rude  and leave everyone alone. But now we have the time. He closed the door slowly but faster than usual. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He then took his pants and shirt and jumped on me like he's never seen me before. I love when he gets the courage to do it. Usually he's afraid he'll hurt me. "But I'm just ready to go to pound town." He stared into my eyes for what seems like an eternity. It was just to make the both us comfortable and ask for my permission to proceed. He bit his lip and kisses my forehead before kissing the rest of my face until he reaches my lips. He slowly leans in and looks at me with the most beautiful blue orbies in the world. He started to kiss me again but this time when he pressed his lips to mine, he stuck his tongue inside my mouth and to keep the position, we ended up back on the pillow and I was on top of him now. His hand moved down to her hips as she began to grind on his lap. He gritted his teeth in frustration but let her continue. He was sick of the anticipation of having to wait to get her. She did but she made an attempt at teasing him, which is where she fucked up at, he abruptly removed his hand that he had on her hip and put it on her neck. He gently squeezed, but that only made her go faster. "I wouldn't do that if I were you"  He  was heated now. He looked at her and said it again. That didn't phase her either. He keeps his hand on her neck, pushed her back on the mattress, in between his legs so they'd have more room for what was about to occur. He now was hovering over her as if he's about to sit atop her and get to the business.

        "Get off of me", she groans. He declined her offer and began to kiss on her exposed skin. Nope, you brought this upon yourself, doll. He takes a breast into his mouth and suckles it. She tries to use her strength to get him off of her. "Ughhhh, baby, you're squishing me". He chuckles at and kisses her lips. She kissed back. He kneaded at her breasts with his fists. "You're so awkward, stop that" they laughed. Shh , let me work my magic doll. "Omg, well sir, you've been working your 'magic' for a while now, she said sarcastically.  You can't rush me, woman. Anyways..... He moves down, so he's now sitting on her legs. He kisses her stomach and both hips all the while leaving bites down each hip. "Mmm, please daddy! She begs! He continues as drags his tongue over her belly button and nibbles as to show dominance. He looks up at her as pulls her panties off/to the side. "Daddy, please" she whimpers. Beg for it and I'll see what I can do. He growled as looked at her. She whimpers but complied." F*ck Me to oblivion sir.

    He spit on his hand and put it on her p*ssy and began to prep her for what was about to come. He played with his d*ck against her lips and gently pushed into her, starting a slow pace;like teasing.  "Sssss", she hissed as she tried to adjust to his size. He pushed himself in a bit more and began at faster pace. "Omg, Daddy, you're so big." He put his thumb on the cl!t and moved it back and forth. Baby girl you feel so good, I love watching you squirm underneath me, he says speeding up the process. "Daddy, please, you're going to make me c*m. You better not c*m without my permission, doll.  He pulls out, taps the tip against her lips and shoves it back in which made it go deeper. She screams, he hurriedly covered her mouth. He continues to ram her but shushes her . "You're going to get us caught, doll. We have to be quiet." He removed his hand as she nods in agreement.  He put his hands on her chest and brung them to where her nipples were and started to yank on them. He looked up at him to see what she'd do.  No, she whimpers as if to warn him. He ignores her cries of pleasure and continued to torture her super hard nipples. He leans up to her ear and whispers something; Say My Name, it sounds like a symphony coming from you. He is now playing with her nipples and p*ssy. "Don't Scream, doll, I know you want to thank Daddy but we have guests and I'm sure they don't want to hear us". "Matter  of fact I am certain someone is getting frisky as we are." He said as he felt her trying to escape his grip. Aht Aht don't you think about it. "Uhn, it's too much, ahhh!. He reached for her neck again and she gasped, which gave him lee way to stick his fingers in her mouth.... to test the gag reflex. She began to salivate as he completed the task. His hand is now covered in her saliva. He removes his hand and swipes it across her now throbbing and sore p*ssy, she winces but lets him continue. He then pats it and managed a finger before she started wincing.

She trembles at the touch as he continues to assault the p*ssy. He looks in her direction and asks "you like that doll"? She giggles and places her hand on his arm and squeezes as he is pumping her as if his life depended on it. He knew she was going to c*m from it, but it wasn't going to happen the moment she wanted.  She looks so good on her back waiting for him. His pressure became more prominent in the moment as the pressure was now numb. He was pretty much nearing the cervix with this one.  His intentions were to make her feel good and be less stressed about the upcoming nuptials. He took his fingers out and tasted her. She looked down at him as he put his finger in his mouth, tasting the juices. Ask Me to F*ck you again, he said as he aggressively placed his hand around her throat  but didn't squeeze. "W-what why" , she asked shakily. Just do it , doll. Don't make me ask you again. "F*ck Me, Daddy" she says condescendingly. And immediately regrets it.

     Excuse You, Come again, I think you might wanna rephrase that. She rolls her eyes and scoffs at him.  She puts her palm on his exposed chest and pushed him, but he didn't budge in the slightest. He just leaned in more and growled in her ear to make her feel "scared" and to make sure she obeys him. She didn't! She was being a brat as usual but this time it wasn't the time. So he took his time to figure out what to do with her. He got an idea. He got off of her again , went to the closet and returned with a few items; a vibrator and a paddle. He gets back in position with the items in hand.

   She looked like she had just been asked to do something illegal. She watched him as he finally came back in frame from setting up the tools on the other side of the bed. "Doll, you ready for another round"?  "Uhm ahem", she clears her throat. Sure baby, if im with you, you know im with it. Let's get this show on the road. She lays on her back, legs spread, and hands above her head. "Don't Move" he said through gritted teeth. He pulls her closer towards the edge of the bed and hovered over her as he begins to pleasure himself and made her watch. It turned her on so bad, her  position was changed, which apparently was not made clear that she was supposed to stay still. She then tried to get back in position but it was too late.  Pleasure screaming could now be heard throughout the house and probably from outside the window. His next step had her on all 4's, so he grabbed her hips and flipped her over to her stomach leaving her ass up and she put her elbows on the the bed. "F*ck Me, Daddy, please, she begged looking back at him. Before he responded, he slammed his hand down on her ass before ramming back into her again." Good girl" , now you get your reward you little slut. He was able to get deeper as he reached over and places his fingers in her mouth and pulls on her hair. "Ohh, fuuucck, you're going to make me cum again, daddy." She grunted. Good, but I didn't tell you that you were allowed to. Hold It!. She huffs to herself but obeys him. -submissive at its finest. "Such a good little fuckin whore". He pulls her head up to him and commands her to come all over him; she does and before she could cum cover her mouth before she gets to the big O. They finally finished and went to shower and take the sheets off the bed, change their clothes and get back into bed. On wobbly legs anyway..... Oops.. 😬

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The Next morning, they all got up and got ready for the day. The ladies took showers and freshened up while the fellas went on to set up the rest of the decorations. Danielle was barely able to get last night's events out of her head. Her hair was in a messy bun, she was wearing his shirt and boxers. Her normal scent was now a mixture of men's body spray, musk and perfume, which she didn't mind. She finally finished her routine and met the others in the kitchen and helped make breakfast while simultaneously trying to hide the elephant in the room; her whole body was sore and she could barely walk straight.  Biannca and Dominique noticed but didn't say anything about it, they just began to snicker quietly to each other. Lizzie and Alexa were too distracted with the food to pay attention. Suddenly Dominique asked her sister what was wrong with her and Danielle just looked up at her and laughed to herself. "Nothing" , she said with a half dazed but serious face. I'm totally fine, I promise you guys. Are you sure cause you look like a tornado just ran into you. "Guys I swear I'm fine. My body is fine, I promise." They all sighed in irritation at her response. Nonetheless continued to cook as the fellas slowly but surely appeared in view of the girls." Morning, ladies, Tyler spoke as he entered the kitchen, ultimately stealing food and kisses from each of the girls and running behind the sofa . Everyone laughs as he silently eats it like he didn't just steal it. Next Time, I'm going to swat at you with the spatula." Danielle scolded him and Seb eyed her because he knows she was dead serious. Danielle ignored him and continued prepping. She and Alexa were now chopping up fruit while Lizzie and Biannca set the table. The boys instantly circled the table. Tom at the head , Seb on his right, Biannca across from him , Alexa on the left Dani on Seb's left. Chris, at the other end of the table and Tom H next to Chris. Chris was too shy to say anything so he just stays quiet besides the occasional greetings. Tom H does all that for him.  There was small chatter at the opposite of the table between them. They were discussing the colors for the nuptials . "I think you should wear blue and white Tom speaks, It clashes with your eyes really good." I say green and white because you look gorgeous in it. Tom E shouts. Danielle groans and looks to Tyler and Chris for help. Chris chimes in and says" how about you guys wear white and yellow. Yellow is the color of the sun and I think that Dani would look perfect in it " he smiles and winks. Danielle looks in his direction and smiles towards him. You know Chris, she says happily, you're sweet as pie. I think I'll take you up on that offer. "Babe and I would have to talk it over."  She looks out the corner of her eye at Seb and he grins.  Biannca, Lizzie, Dom and Tyler all agreed on the colors for the wedding. Okay good, now that that's settled, hubby and I will discuss after breakfast on which two colors and let you guys know what we choose. 

      20 minutes after breakfast was all said and done, Seb and Danielle went to talk about the final decision on the colors for the wedding.  They went back in their room and discussed with one another their decision but not before exchanging salvation and giving out oral examinations to one another. Seb gave Dani Girl hers first. He usually doesn't allow Dani to give him head because he's too afraid to choke her and claims that "good girls" don't suck d!ck. But when she gets the chance to go down there, she takes it like a champ. He puts his hand on her mouth so she doesn't moan too loud.  He then goes back down and continued working on his princess to make her feel good. "Tell me when you're about to cum doll." He smiled at her, not taking his eyes off her or his hands off her. She muffled a "yes daddy" to him.  "You're doing good, princess he says as she begins to grimace and whimper under his hands. He glares in her direction, mouthing for her to be quiet before they get caught. He swatted her inner thigh and she winced. "Oww" she whispered and rolled her eyes but allowed him to continue. "Cum for me, doll" he growled in her ear. Ofc she did as she was told. He licked it all up, sat her up and kisses her and they  prepare to leave the room. "Babe, I'm really sore now" , she mumbles. He turns away from her and bends down." I'm sorry Doll, here , get on my back. I'll carry you out 🙂". She obeys and jumps on and they leave. Oh and we choose blue and white. I think blue makes you look gorgeous. She nods and kisses his cheek and played with his hair as he places her on the counter and and engaged in conversation with the boys. Alright, so what's the color for the wedding? Tom E eagerly asked. Seb speaks up and yells at the top of his lungs: BLUE AND WHITE. The gang cheers and hug one another. "I can't believe we're really doing this. It's a dream come true." We're so proud of you guys the ladies spoke and then hugged Danielle.

    Okay now that all the sentimental shit is over, can we this party started. Tom E & Tom Hiddleston spoke. We all just laughed and began to separate. The ladies began to decorate with all the bells and whistles. The boys helped by going out in the yard and placing the chairs and tables in order and bringing the food out as well.  "Babe" , Dani yells from the kitchen while putting up the banner, well at least trying to before completely giving up. Hearing his name be called, he stopped what he was doing and went to assist her. *Imagine him coming in like Steve did from FRESH*  Yeah, wassup - he immediately sped walked towards her seeing her on the ladder and helped her down. Babe, I'll put these up. You know I hate when you guys climb ladders. It's not safe, doll. How come you guys didn't tell me she was up here, we could have helped you put them up. I know baby but I think I can handle putting up decorations, besides I have the girls here. We can do things too. "Okay doll, just let me know when you do that. I just want to be able to save you".  What did you need baby, or you just wanted to look at my shirtless bawd?! "Uhm, you know what I wouldn't mind but no sir, that's not why. I need you to help me put this up" the girls and I can't really reach it. Please?? She whimpers in her brat voice low enough only for him to hear. He gets close enough to her to hear his response but also answers for the rest of the group. "Sure, doll anything for you guys. He helps her off the ladder and she goes to the counter. He tends back to the banner. He places it in the spot they direct him and comes back down. He brushes past her, placing his entire weight on her and his front genitals against her ass. She almost moaned.  Decided against it and called after him "You Jerk"!! He laughed and retorts with a  smirk.  "Anyway, Biannca interrupted,  what else do you want us to do,Mrs Stan?". Hearing her say that brought her back to reality and back to what she was doing.  "I need someone to get the cake and  see if the bridesmaids dresses are ready. And the food is on the way, I need 2-3 of you to go get it for me."

Tom, Tyler and Tom come with me, we're going to get the food. Chris you and lover boy  go help the other girls with the placement for the guests. What guests, we're the only ones that RSVP'd and Danielle don't like nobody so, therefore we're the only guests but I will do that. Chris, shut your mouth, don't talk about my fiancee like that and correction; we don't like nobody.  Sebastian can be heard from outside the door. She giggled, the others left to get the food and the remainder of the crew continue to set up.  The four of them  drove off in the bright hours of daylight to the cake shop. They arrive there faster than normal because Biannca was the driver, she intended on getting them there safely but she wanted to do a couple doughnuts on the way. The passengers weren't concerned about it because this was a normal day with B. "Who's going inside" Tom asked intrigued. Biannca turn towards the window as she was about to open the door. "I'll go, who's coming with me?" Tom E, and Lizzie offered. Tom H sat in the back passenger seat on his phone scrolling through his Instagram, checking notifications and replying to comments.

       As the trio entered the cake shop, the aroma of any and all baked goods entered their nasel passage ways.  Biannca and Lizzie wandered off in the cupcake section, trying out the samples while Tom E eagerly went to the actual Cake and Cookies section sampling each one he passed. He was getting away with it until he stumbled into one of the clerks who just so happened to be walking around, specifically in his direction. "Excuse Me, Sir, you can't do that. Those aren't free ! They're just for display . You'll have to pay for that."  He places the remainder of them into his mouth and walks in the direction of the girls laughing at the clerk. The clerk just walked off in an disgruntling manner. "I hate my job" he mumbles under his breath. "Thomas Jacob Ellis , please tell me you didn't do what I think you did" Biannca blurted as she grabbed him by his ear pulling him in her space and scolds him.  "What did I tell you about stealing food in the bakery, Tom? We can't do that in any public setting unless it's free but then again, its never free. Stop doing that shit. I'm not getting yelled at by bride and groomzilla cause of you. Now let's go get the cake and sweets for the party. "  Lizzie, wanna do cake tasting with me? "Ofc I do, she said cheesing. She grabbed Biannca 's hand and the 3 of them ran to the opposite side of the bakery.  "Okay guys, what should we try first, Biannca questions her two friends watching from beside her. As they examine the each sample, Lizzie picks out one and tries it. She likes it but it was super sweet. "blahh" , she gags and the others laugh and they go to the next one. "Uhm, someone text Tom and see if he's okay. I'm surprised he hasn't texted anyone asking what's taking so long".  They laugh again and Lizzie takes out her phone and texted said human and waited for him to respond, which didn't take long at all. He instantly replied and all he said was he was fine and to take our time. She shows Biannca and Tom. The girls finally found a cake they liked and asked for it.  They took photos and sent them to Dani and Seb.  Seb instantly replied while Dani napped. (She was still tired from the night before) 

     Meanwhile back home in the Stan House, The gang was just about finished with decorations and stuff. Alexa helped Sebastian set up the rest of the colorful balloons and the canvas for the food. "Okay now for the hardest part, we have to  wake up 'sleeping beauty' the others should be back soon. Seb's phone dings. He picks it up off the table and checks it. Its from Biannca. It's the cake they chose. He replied with a gleeful thank you and that's When Dani's phone also went off. He looked over at it and picked it up. It too, also was a photo of the wedding cake their friends chose. He replied to it for her and places it back on the armrest of the couch. "Doll", he called to her softly shaking her awake. She ignores him, so he softly kisses her still gently shaking her. "I'm sorry doll, but it's time to get get up. It's party time. I promise we can 'sleep' later. I'll put you back to sleep.  She finally gets up, and goes to the restroom to re-freshen up and get dressed. Seb follows. Everyone else is too busy decorating the house to notice.

       5 minutes later the crew from the bakery fiasco shows up with food and dessert in hand. Tom, Tom and Lizzie are the only ones carrying things, Chris offered to help. "Thanks, C you are such a gentleman." Ah, it's no prob, I am here to help. Biannca and Tom H take everything out in the back and places it on the table. "You put this on that table and I'll put this one here, Chris states to Tom E. Tom H , Biannca and Lizzie bring out the rest of the food and places it on the two tables. They all sit and wait for the bride and groom to make their grand entrance.  Danielle and Sebastian finally come out. Danielle looks amazing with her blue dress with white roses surrounding the hem of the ankle length gown she was wearing. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at them. The girls all came inside to admire them. "Oohs and ahhs" were now heard throughout the backyard as the couple ascended the kitchen to the backyard.

       Chris comes to escort Dani to the front of the row of chairs and kisses her forehead. "You look gorgeous , sister and I love you". He states before letting her go and heading back his seat. Seb also says that and he tears up a bit. "Yes you do, doll. I can't believe I'm marrying you. You and I have been through a lot of things and we got through them as a team. I'm proud to be apart of your world and I am very lucky to have you a part of mine". "The first time we met, I was too shy to actually talk to you and rhen the day I started working with/for you was the best day ever even if you were a little prick. In my head, I thought, "I'm going to marry this jerk in the future. He's going to be my future baby daddy. I hope that you know that (😂😂I say that anyway) I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you baby. I love you so so much. Thank you for choosing me to be your forever. As they finish the vows, Chris comes officiate them. And With The Power vested in me, and the eyes of the lord and our friends, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride ☺️. *they kiss and everyone cheers*

I hope you all enjoy this beautiful chapter . I'm sorry for the grammar errors and or typos. Happy Reading! ☺️

Happy Birthday to my favesss

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2K 10 20
The sequel....
403K 12.4K 86
BLOOD MAKES YOU RELATED BUT LOYALTY MAKES YOU FAMILY!
5.8M 139K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
4.8M 93K 57
Warning: Explicit Content, Innapropiate Language, BDSM: DDLG, 18+ ... Iris has always been a bit different than other kids her age. She never grew ou...