The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2

140 4 0
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

The train ride to The City of Rose Garden was a bit awkward because Éclair didn't seem too into conversing with Lucy.

Team Natsu were pretty excited to go to the City of Rose Garden, as they've never been before. It wasn't that much longer until they make it to the city, by the time night has fallen.

"Whoa! This place is awesome! There's magic practically everywhere you look," Gray says, gazing around in wonder.

The group split off to explore the sites of the city again. Gray ears a sausage on a stick as he explores the city streets.

Gray goes up on a hill to get a better look at the city, only Gray ends up stripping to his boxers. A guard then shows up and berates Gray for his stripping habit.

Vivian wanders the city with Erza and they look around a weapons and armor store. One guy shows them a finely crafted Katana, while the other guy shows them a suit of armor.

Erza puts her hand on her chin in thought, while Vivian just tilts her head with a thoughtful look on her face. Eventually, Erza and Vivian spot two gorgeous wedding dresses in display windows. One of them was a strapless dress with gloves that stop below the shoulders, silver heels, and a rose wreath atop the stand's head, with a white veil and bouquet of red roses.

The second is a sleeveless halter neck floor length gown with layers of skirts wrapping around the waist and a white rose on the right side of the waist with a pink ribbon. It comes with a pair of shoulder length gloves, white heels and a white veil, and a bouquet of flowers.

Erza and Vivian gaze with blushing faces and wide eyes at the two wedding dresses.

The clerks hold the dresses out to Vivian Erza. They add her dress to their requip storage space.

Wendy and Charlele pause to watch the S-class wizards walk out of the store, a satisfied smile on the redhead's and brunette's faces. Wendy feels curious about Erza buying a wedding dress, though she gets a feeling why Vivian bought one.

A little while later, Team Natsu and Éclair and Momon meet up at Hill's Hotel, where Erza is booking their rooms. "Your room key? Yes. Just a moment, please," The clerk replies.

"Thank you," Erza responds as she leans against the desk, smiling.

Natsu sighs as he sits back in the seat and says, glancing at Erza, "Well, Erza seems like she's in a way better mood than usual."

Vivian tries to hide her knowing smirk but was unable ho stop herself from smiling happily. Wendy says thoughtfully, flicking her eyes to the brunette who has a knowing look in her eyes before looking back at Erza, "I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the wedding dress she bought earlier."

"WHAT?!" The others, minus Vivian, Éclair and Momon exclaim in disbelief.

"Problem?" Erza asks from the desk.

"Err, nothing!" They say quickly as Vivian giggles.

Vivian lounges in a recliner in a room by herself. She'd changed into a long sleeved yellow sweater and white shirt with a pair of brown shorts and knee high black boots with a brown jacket over her shoulders.

She couldn't stop thinking about Rogue and the future in store for her and her mate.

Just then, a squeal sounds from outside her window.

"Natsu!"

The brunette looks out the window just in time to see Lucy in only a towel jumping down from her balcony with Éclair and Momon. They race down a street as a cloaked and masked figure throws kunai knife-like projectiles at them.

Vivian races outside from her window after Lucy and Eclair. She was quickly caught up to by Gray, Natsu and Happy.

Gray, Natsu and the blue furred Exceed race after the mysterious figure as Vivian rips off her brown jacket and requips her rapier at her left waist, the blade glowing pink.

Vivian launches herself at the cloaked figure at speed while unleashing Shooting Star. Natsu and Gray both launch attacks at the cloaked figure as well, but he manages to avoid all of them.

Vivian, Natsu, Gray and the Exceed land in front of Lucy, Éclair and Momon. "You guys! Thank god you're here!" Lucy breathes in immense relief.

"Who the hell are you?!" Natsu demands to know.

The figure flicks his eyes to Natsu's right shoulder where his red Fairy Tail guild symbol is, and says, "Knowing will not help you."

"You guys stay here and make sure she's okay," Natsu orders, and the Exceed and the Knight nod.

"Aye, Sir!" Happy says.

"Okay," Vivian replies. She knows that she's the only one who is able to protect Lucy and Éclair, along with the blue furred Exceed, because Lucy didn't have her keys with her.

The Requip Magic user turns to Lucy as Vivian asks in concern, "Are you okay?"

Lucy nods as she replies,"Yeah." Éclair Just nods her head while Momon mutters his own agreement. Lucy stands up as she says, "I hope Natsu and Gray are able to catch that guy." Lucy looks at Happy when he snickers, and notices Vivian has a flustered expression on her features. "What?"

"You feel a breeze out here?!" Happy asks, snickering.

Vivian says, "I think you're missing a tiny detail, Lucy." A little sweat drop forms on her head.

Lucy blinks her eyes and looks down. "AAAHHH!!" Lucy screams, feeling mortified as she grabs her towel and wraps it around her body. "I'm so sorry!" Lucy gives everyone an apologetic look.

They mutter that it's alright, and Vivian turns her attention to Éclair. "Do you know why that guy was after you?" She questions.

"Hey!" Natsu calls when he and Gray return. "Is everyone okay?"

"What was that about?" Gray asks.

Lucy and Vivian exchange glances. They then share unsure looks with Natsu and Gray. They look at Éclair who hasn't spoken a word for a few minutes.

Vivian dispels her rapier.

They decide to go back to the hotel to tell Erza and Wendy what happened, with Vivian recollecting her jacket and putting it back on on the way.

When they get back to the hotel, Éclair explains to them what she was starting to remember, and that she needs to take the stone back to Kalard who lives in the Boundary Forest. However, Éclair still doesn't know of the significance of the stone.

Vivian requips back into her red and white tunic before she and her group head towards the Boundary Forest.

After battling the many monsters that live in the forest, the group manages to make it to Kalard's home, and they stand in the entrance of it.

"Whoa! He lives here?!" Natsu asks in surprise.

"There's a great wizard in this place?" Lucy asks. They follow Éclair into the ruined building and gaze around. There was no roof on it and the walls have practically crumbled down, most of them being covered in green moss.

"It looks super old," Happy comments.

"More like ancient," Gray says.

"Hey!" Lucy hisses at him.

"He's right, though," Vivian says. "This is a ruin of a building. From what I can gather, I'd say this place has been around for a very long time."

"Look," The Fullbuster says as Éclair runs over to a staircase in the floor, leading downward and crouches in front of it. They walk down the steps and into a room that has a table and chairs, plates and jars on the tables as well as books. There was more of it on the shelves against the walls. Roots from trees as thick as Gray's arm grow in the room.

"This looks more like the home of a wizard," Erza comments, gazing around. They turn around when Éclair gasps, her brown eyes glued to a painting of a man, woman and a small child that looks just like Éclair.

"You find something?" Lucy asks.

Team Natsu gather around the brunette as she presses two fingers to the painting, a solemn look on Éclair's face. "That's me," She murmurs. "A picture from when I was a small child."

"Are you sure?" Natsu asks. At that second, a blue light emits from the orb on the table that was in front of Éclair. "Get away from it!" Natsu yells warningly as he stands protectively in front of Lucy and Happy.

Erza and Vivian pull Wendy and Charlele back, Gray rushing over in case anything bad happened.

"Éclair," Says a man's voice as his holographic image appears before them, from the orb. "So you've come. If this message is in fact reaching your ears, child, then what I was told is indeed true. Many people came here searching for you. Survivors of the Fire Village told me of the events that transpired. It brought me great joy to hear you've survived. However, when I think of your fate." He coughs.

Gray asks, taking a step back from Wendy, "Hold on. What's he mean by that?"

"Oh, my darling sweet Éclair. The time we shared together blessed me with the most precious memories of my entire life. Alas, as Fate would have it, the people of Fire Village needed you to serve as maiden, and I was given the task of dispelling the Phoenix Stones."

"Dispel Magic. Nullification," Éclair murmurs.

"I have no doubt that you're a most spectacular maiden. My Dispel Magic was finally completed. But I fear I shall never have the chance to use it. I've fallen ill. I will clutch dearly to the life I have remaining until you return, bearing the stone. But if you're seeing this... oh, Éclair..."

"He's already gone?" Wendy murmurs, feeling disheartened for Éclair. "So sad..."

"I have a simple prayer... that happiness finds you, and you find people that care deeply for you. Darling Éclair... my dear beloved daughter..."

"Father! I'm here!" Éclair gasps as she begins to reach a hand toward the hologram. Just when she touches it, the orb breaks and the hologram disappears.

While Natsu, Vivian and Gray try to find more answers on Kalard's Dispel Magic to give Éclair time to grieve, Lucy comforted her. Afterwards, Éclair makes a request to the Fairy Tail guild to help her destroy the Phoenix Stone. They manage to arrive back at the guild early the next morning, and explain the situation to them.

Macao says as he studies the Phoenix Stone, pinched between his index finger and thumb, "Can't say it looks that dangerous to me."

Happy suggests, looking at the Dragneel, "Maybe breaking the stone will break the curse?"

"Now, that's using your brain! Let me see!" Natsu says as he snatches the stone out of Macao's fingers and throws it up in the air. Natsu leaps into the air as fire envelopes his fists. "Fire Dragon: Wing Attack!" Flames burst forth and hit the stone, but it has no effect whatsoever when they die out and Natsu sits cross legged on the floor.

"Natsu, you idiot! Do you seriously call that using your brain?!" Macao snaps, glaring at the pinkette.

"It wasn't my idea..." Natsu murmurs.

Vivian snaps as she stands beside the pinkette with her arms crossed below her chest, "If it were truly that simple to break, don't you think Kalard would have done that?!"

Éclair takes back the stone as Gray mutters, "Real smooth."

Erza asks Éclair in a serious tone, one hand on her hip, "The other stone... do you happen to know whatever became of it? Or where it is now?"

Pressing a finger to her temple as she tries to remember, Éclair responds, "I'm not certain. But I think that it was stolen in a raid by... Vero... nica..."

Happy blinks his black eyes as he says, "I've heard of that before. It's quite tiny. Veronica is a name of a country that's north of Fiore."

Loud booms ring out through the guild hall, destroying most of it. Immediately, everyone takes cover the second they realise they're under attack. Vivian ducks down with Erza.

"Who in the hell are you?!" Natsu demands as he gets to his feet and glares at the attackers.

"We are known as Carbuncle," Says a man in the middle of the group of three. "The garnet adorned beast that's forever lurking in the shadows. And you may call me Dyst!" Upon saying that, big and small rocks float up around Dist and his comrades. Before he fires them right at Natsu, knocking him back across the guild hall, pelting him repeatedly.

"NATSU!" Vivian cries fearfully, upon seeing her friend get hurt badly.

The rocks pelt Natsu until he's knocked out.

"You bastard!" Gray yells as the guy with the cannon stands in front of him.

"Yo, pretty boy! You're just in time for a hot date with the cannon," The guy with the cannon tells Gray.

"Say what?!"

Juvia says jealously as she steps in front of the ice wizard, "You will never win the heart of my beloved, so don't even try!" Juvia points at him.

The man looks dumbfounded as he mutters, "Uh. You got the wrong idea, lady."

"Liar!" Juvia yells before she thrusts her arms forward and water is thrown at the man. He fires bullets at the Lockser, who's body is now partially turned to water. However, much to her shock, they turn out to be magic bullets and they blast through her water attack, then her water body.

Gray appears in front of the Water Magic user as he throws up his Ice Shield, blocking the bullets. But then his opponent got two cannons over his shoulders and fires much bigger bullets. They break Gray's shield and he and Juvia go flying back with cries.

Most members like Bisca, Alzac and even Mira were defeated easily, despite the Takeover mage being S-class. When Erza goes to fight the woman, requipping into her Black Wing Armor, the woman holds out her hand and Erza's armor disappears, just like with Mira's and Elfman's takeovers.

"It seems as though even the great Titania knows her place as to kneel before the Coordinator!" The woman says as a sword appears in her hand. She swings it at Erza who manages to jump back to avoid it. Both Erza and Vivian were surprised when The Coordinator requipped into a purple and white outfit.

"Bow down!" The Coordinator kicks Erza into the wall, and Erza cries out.

"Erza!" Vivian exclaims in worry. Vivian requips her armor once more and launches herself at The Coordinator, thrusting her sword forward rapidly. "Shooting Star!"

To her shock, the blonde woman blocks the sword from the tip with a loud clang.

They pull back and Vivian swings her sword again, this time with Parallel Sting, the tip glowing pink, but the blonde woman deflects it easily. Vivian brings her sword down on The Coordinator, with Linear, but she throws out her free hand and Vivian's sword and armor disappear. Vivian's hazel eyes jerk wide at this.

"So not just Titania but also the great Flash knows to kneel before me!" The Coordinator swings her sword toward the Knight, but Vivian leaps backward to avoid it. The Coordinator chases after Vivian and lands a kick to her right side.

Vivian cries out as she is sent flying after Erza, crashing into the wall before landing on the floor.

Before they fled, the Carbuncle group took Éclair with them.

Afterwards, Wendy tends to her comrades' wounds. Vivian has bandages much like Erza.

"Those bastards destroyed our guild hall and kidnapped one of our friends!" Natsu yells as he punches the ground. "They are messing with the wrong guild! They're gonna pay for this!"

"How unfortunate." Everyone turns to see Master Makarov standing in the hole that's the doorway, Gajeel and Panther Lily with him. He frowns not just at the destroyed guild hall but also at the wounds on the guild members. "They gave us a beating we won't soon forget."

"You're damn right! So now what?!" Natsu demands.

"What do we do?" Happy asks.

Erza runs over to the master and says sincerely as she bows her head, "Please, forgive me, Master. I wasn't able to protect the guild for you."

"Did Jet tells you what happened here?" Droy asks as he stands beside Erza, looking worried for his best friend.

"Um, no. Was he supposed to?" Makarov asks with a raised eyebrow. Droy jaw drops in disbelief.

Makarov then tells them that there are two Phoenix Stones. The other half being in the hands of Prince Cream, who plans to use the stone to summon the phoenix and gain immortality.

After learning that, Team Natsu, along with Gajeel and Panther Lily, decide to go to Veronica to rescue Éclair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...