Witch's Blood

By LittleTsukune

Barbarian! Katsuki Bakugo x Hybrid! Female! Reader AU Mha/Bnha AU Thank you to @BizzyArtist (Xueyun) for help... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

361 13 37
By LittleTsukune

(This chapter is going to be weird in terms of the text style so be prepared! I want to put it in Bakugo's language but its time consuming to copy and paste the story multiple times for certain sections. I'm just lazy-)

Bakugo's POV (This is what happened after Bakugo and Kirishima teleported back home!)

Ƴ/Ɲ ƬƠƠƘ ƲƧ ƬӇƦƠƲƓӇ ƬӇЄ ƊƠƠƦ ƖƝ ƬӇƖƧ ԼƛƦƓЄ ƠƁƔƖƠƲƧԼƳ MƛƓƖƇƛԼ ƬƦЄЄ ƜӇЄƦЄ ƜЄ MЄƬ ӇЄƦ ƑƛMƖԼƳ. ӇЄƦ ӇƲƓЄ ƑƛMƖԼƳ. ƧӇЄ ӇƛƊ MƛƝƳ ƧƖƧƬЄƦƧ ƛƝƊ ƛ MƠƬӇЄƦ, ƁƲƬ ƝƠ ƁƦƠƬӇЄƦƧ ƠƦ ƛ ƑƛƬӇЄƦ. ƬӇЄ ƜƖƬƇӇЄƧ ƊƖƊƝ'Ƭ ƬƛƘЄ ƠƲƦ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƇЄ ƘƖƝƊԼƳ. ƬӇЄƳ ӇƛƊ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƜƛƝƊƧ ƠƦ ƧƤƖƦƖƬ ƛƝƖMƛԼ ƬӇƖƝƓƧ ƠƲƬ ƁƛƦƖƝƓ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƬЄЄƬӇ ƛƝƊ ƓԼƛƦƖƝƓ ƛƬ ƲƧ ƛƧ ƜЄ ƜƛԼƘЄƊ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƇƛƧƬԼЄ.

ӇЄƦ MƠM MƛƊЄ ƬӇЄ ƤƠƬƖƠƝ ƛƝƊ Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƠƔЄƦ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ MƠƠƝ ƬƠ ӇƛƔЄ ƬӇЄ ƇƲƦЄ ƑƠƦ MƳ MƠM'Ƨ ƖԼԼƝЄƧƧ. ƜӇЄƝ ӇЄƦ MƠM ӇƛƝƊЄƊ ƖƬ ƬƠ MЄ Ɩ ƇԼƲƬƇӇЄƊ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƬƬԼЄ ƬƖƓӇƬԼƳ, MƳ ƔƖƧƖƠƝ ƁԼƲƦƦƖƝƓ.

Ɩ ƑЄԼƬ ƛ ӇƛƝƊ ƧMƛƇƘ MƳ ӇЄƛƊ. ƤԼƛƳƑƲԼԼƳ ƁƲƬ ƖƬ ƜƛƧ ƧƬƖԼԼ ӇƛƦƊ ЄƝƠƲƓӇ ƬƠ ƘƝƠƇƘ MƳ ӇЄƛƊ ƊƠƜƝ. "Hey, say thanks, you rude prince! She doesn't give her blood to just anyone, you know!" Ɩ ƓƦƲMƁԼЄƊ ƛƝƊ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƲƤ ƛƬ Ƴ/Ɲ'Ƨ MƠƬӇЄƦ. Ɩ ƁЄƓƛƝ ƬƠ ƠƤЄƝ MƳ MƠƲƬӇ ƁƲƬ ӇЄƦ MƠƬӇЄƦ ƧƤƠƘЄ ƑƖƦƧƬ.

"There's no need. I did it for my own benefit," she said.

I furrowed my brows, puzzled. "What do you mean?" I asked. I looked at Y/n who looked pained. She had her fists balled up, and she refused to look at me. What was going on? She was just smacked me now she looked troubled.

"Why of course who else could put a curse that powerful? You needed the blood of the caster or a pure witch's blood to make the potion to reverse the curse or get the caster to undo it. But what if you had no choice but to come to me?" Her mother grinned as she loomed over Y/n.

What the fuck is going on?

"Why?!" I could feel Kirishima's anger inside me. I was still in shock. Her words hadn't reached my brain yet.

The witch placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "To force her to return. Now that the deal is done. You will stay while they leave just as you promised." She raised her arm and black smoke began to swirl around at our feet. So she purposely did this to my mom, to get her daughter back.

I took a step back and looked back to Y/n. Trying to reason with her to escape back with us. I know it would be close to suicide, but I can't let her stay here! "What the hell! Why did you agree to such a stupid deal, you idiot?! She obviously planned it!" I shout. Why would someone do that? Why was she staying with her? This woman is obviously mistreating her.

My dragon spoke for me, "Why'd you agree to that? And why did you curse his mom?! She's innocent!"

Y/n looked up at her mom. "Before you send them home, I want to have a word with them, Mother," Y/n whispered. Her mother lifted an eyebrow but waved her hand to make the smoke disappear.

Y/n turned to us and threw her diary at us as hard as she could. Her dairy hit my chest and I caught it. It didn't hurt. Physically.

She smiled, "I don't mind staying here, actually." Her calm tone then shifted to loud angry yelling. "Because you're such a jerk all the time, I don't want to see you anymore." I felt my eyebrow twitch.

"What are you talking about?!" I mumbled. What did she mean by not mind staying here? It's obvious your mom is abusive. This isn't a life anyone should live! You'd be happier living with me.

She scoffs and points her finger at me. "I still wonder why your parents care about you! I wonder if anyone else loves you!"

She knew very well about my situation. This wasn't like her usual character. She was kind and encouraged me. Why was she now belittling me and using my pain against me?

"...Shut up..." Shut up, Y/n. This wasn't you speaking. She's speaking for you. This isn't you.

She widened her eyes like a crazy madman, she asked, "How many people do you think will genuinely mourn your death? Huh? They will say "The poor prince, he died young, but in their minds, they will be relieved! "Such a troublemaker he was! A disrespectful man!" I bet that's what they'll think!"

Feeling a tear slip, I clench my hands. Why was she siding with her? Did this witch manipulate her?

"Can you please stop?" I was begging her mom to stop making her say such hurtful things. She was different, but to hear her voice spout out those cruel words hurt. I hurt a lot.

She tried her best to act like she didn't care as she continued, but her eyes began to water and her lips quivered. "Because of the way you are, people think you are a terrible person... People only tolerate you because they have to, you're a prince! Without your title, do you know how many people would speak their true thoughts about you?"

"Hey, Y/n, where's this coming from all of a sudden?" Kirishima gritted his teeth. He could feel my sadness, so he was being angry for the both of us.

She faced her back to us and said, "Leave me alone. We have nothing to do with each other anymore..." Black smoke filled our half of the room. I didn't want to leave her, no matter what she said.

"Y/n!" We shout. I reached out as far as I could but found myself hitting the ground hard. The familiar stone flooring.

After a few seconds of silence then we hear shouts, "Your highnesses!" We looked up and were forced to believe our reality. The familiar pillars, gardens, and flying dragons in the sky. We were back home. Back in Graevia.

I lightly pushed anyone who tried to help me away. Kirishima took the lead for me while I just stared at the ground. We immediately went to my father and brought him the good news.

With one look he rushed over to me. "Did you find it?!" I nodded and gave him the potion in my pocket. He looked at me with worry and placed a kind hand on my shoulder. "Katsuki are you alright?" He looked at Kirishima and then behind me. Looking for someone. "Where's the angel?" I moved my shoulder forward to get his hand off me and walked to my mom's room.

Servants greeted me as I walked by and I ignored them as usual, but they knew something was wrong. "Open the door." The servants looked at each other. I would shout commands, however, this time I just didn't have the energy for it.

When they opened the door a wave of heat was set free. My mom was still in bed, laying peacefully. Yeah, this is why I left. To cure her. I felt my nails dig into my palm, but I didn't have long nails.

Kirishima and my dad caught up to me. Dad gave slowly gave my mom the potion that she was thankfully able to swallow.

"It's a good thing you came back. She was getting colder. I couldn't warm her up no matter what I did."

We waited and talked for a few hours, and went to eat.

Roasted pig, bread, corn, and soups were spread across the table. The smell was enough to make your brain imagine the taste. I wasn't all that hungry. In fact, I felt like I wanted to puke. I am tired. I did not want to do anything but slow down and rest.

My whole life was on a fixed quick schedule, but whenever I go out on adventures, things slow down. I get the opportunity to reflect and connect with nature again. The day after I return I get back to the fast-paste life.

I know I am not going to forget in just a night. I can't fake my happiness. I wasn't content. I wasn't fine. I wanted to get back to her. I wanted to introduce her to my mom, officially.

I slammed the table and pushed my plate away as I grabbed the top of my head. I shut my eyes and let out a sigh but came out as a sob.

Everyone showed their expressions of worry, but only my dad acted on it. "Katsuki-"

I stood up, head hung low, and slid my chair on the table. "Come find me when mom wakes up..." I said. My voice sounded like it had been through a lot. I yell a lot, that I know, so I wasn't used to speaking softly.

"Katsuki where are you-"

"It's alright, your majesty. I can find him." Kirishima said. The servants opened the door for me and I left. More servants bowed and greeted me.

Can't everyone just shut up? Why can't the world just stop moving? It's too loud. Everything's too much.

I lifted my head and ran. I just continued to run father and father until my legs gave out. I didn't have a destination, I just chose a direction and ran. I just wanted to be alone. I craved silence. I was angry at myself. I was angry at everything. Why'd she have to be a witch? I didn't care what or who she was because her race didn't define her, but witches had to be bound to that extremely old hag.

My legs carried me across the garden, surfaced in blossomed flowers and vines with the atomic trail, beyond the fields glazed in a light golden tint, and over the minuscule tidal waves on the bank of the seashore.

I thought I saw her in a lovely white dress kicking the waters of the sea.

I made a hard stop and fell onto the wet sand face first. I knew I saw wrong when I looked up and she was not there. The harsh imagination my mind visualized made me fall into deeper despair when it fizzled away.

I clenched my fists as the seagulls squawked around me.

Y/n liked the ocean when we were on the ship. She liked the night sky, longingly staring at the moon for some reason.

I leaned forward and the rough sand slid under my forearms. My breath was wobbly and uneasy. I screamed in agony and anguish with the last bit of saliva left in my mouth.

I didn't know how loud I was nor did I care either. I wailed as tears formed from my closed eyes. When they dripped onto the sand it didn't change the shade of it. It was already soaked.

I crawled into a small cave beside the beach after calming down. I use to play with Kirishima here a lot as a child. We'd play story adventures where we would travel the world and save a dragon from an evil wizard.

When she told me she wasn't in love with me I was heartbroken. But now I know why she did that... the damn witch wanted to protect us again.

I slam my hand on the sand. "Ɩ ƊƖƊƝ'Ƭ ƝЄЄƊ ƑƲƇƘƖƝƓ ƤƦƠƬЄƇƬƖƝƓ..."

The waves crashing on the shore and the seagulls' calls gave me the calm atmosphere I needed to rest, and rest I tried to.

———

I would see Y/n's back. I ran towards her and hug her tightly. I open my eyes back up and see a mirror showing us. Y/n has an empty look with blood streaming down her eyes.

"You should've protected me. Why didn't you protect me, Bakugo?"

I let go and began to tear up. "I wanted to! I tried to!"

She yelled, "You didn't try hard enough!" Her voice twisted and turned dark and demonic.

She began to scream and I woke up in cold sweat with my face in the sand. I was still in the cliffside cave. I grabbed my chest and huffed as I held my head.

Her words echoed and repeated in my mind.

"ƖƬ ƜƛƧ ʆƲƧƬ ƛ ƝƖƓӇƬMƛƦЄ. ʆƲƧƬ ƛ ƝƖƓӇƬMƛƦЄ, ƘƛƬƧƲƘƖ..."

I slept throughout the day and night for some time. I lost track of time. I didn't eat or go outside at all. Barely slept, couldn't even consider them naps.

I just lay on my side and thought about how I teleported with my hands reaching out for her. She didn't reach back. She was troubled as she turned away from me.

Who knows why she left? When she did, the pure witch decided to curse my mom to get her back. That old bitch is why witches are given a bad name. I can see why Y/n always kept to herself a lot. Why she always avoid talking about herself in the time we've known each other.

My mind kept playing different scenarios of how I could've saved her. If I had been faster if I could use my dragon abilities, or maybe if I had been just a bit closer to her. Maybe just maybe if I had done more of something we would be here together.

———

The next morning Kirishima found me and calmly walked in. "Hey..."

I didn't reply. My throat was sore from screaming. I could hardly sleep. The nightmares haunted me. He sat down slowly as if I would be scared off if he made any sudden movements.

"ЄƔЄƦƳƠƝЄ ƜƛƧ ԼƠƠƘƖƝƓ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲ, ƁƲƬ Ɩ ƓƛƔЄ ƳƠƲ ƛ ƊƛƳ ƬƠ ƇƛԼM ƊƠƜƝ ƁЄƑƠƦЄ Ɩ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲ..." He rubbed his thumbs together and sighed. "ƖƬ ƜƛƧƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲƦ ƑƛƲԼƬ. ƖƬ ƜƛƧ ƬӇƛƬ ƤƲƦЄ ƜƖƬƇӇ'Ƨ. ƳƠƲ ƘƝƠƜ ƬӇƛƬ, ƁƛƘƲƓƠ. Ɩ'M ƝƠƬ ƲƧЄƊ ƬƠ ƳƠƲ ԼƖƘЄ ƬӇƖƧ. ƳƠƲ ƛԼƜƛƳƧ ԼƖƘЄ ƬƠ ƊƲЄԼ ƠƬӇЄƦƧ ƛƝƊ ƤƖƇƘ ƑƖƓӇƬƧ ƜƖƬӇ ƬӇЄM. ƬӇƖƧ ƖƧƝ'Ƭ ԼƖƘЄ ƳƠƲ... Ɩ'ƔЄ ƝЄƔЄƦ ƧЄЄƝ ƧƠMЄƠƝЄ ƧƠ ԼƠƧƬ ƖƝ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƠƜƝ ӇƠMЄ."

My lips quivered and I clawed the sand as I put my forehead on the sand again. "ƜЄ ƇƠƲԼƊ'ƔЄ ƑƠƲƝƊ ƛƝƠƬӇЄƦ ƜƛƳ, ƊƛMƝƖƬ!" I tried to shout, but it came out as a whisper followed by a few coughs. 

"Ɩ'M ƧƲƦЄ ƧӇЄ ƜƠƲԼƊƝ'Ƭ ƇƛƦ Є ƛƧ ԼƠƝƓ ƛƧ ƳƠƲ ƧƛƔЄ ӇЄƦ ƠƦ ƬƦƳ ƬƠ. MƠƤƖƝƓ ƛƁƠƲƬ ƖƬ ƖƧƝ'Ƭ ƓƠƖƝƓ ƬƠ ӇЄԼƤ. ƳƠƲ ƝЄЄƊ ƜƛƬЄƦ, Ɩ'ԼԼ ƓƠ ƓЄƬ ƳƠƲ ƧƠMЄ..." He got up and left the cave.

My mom came into view and she entered the cave. I got up and she embraced my head in her chest. My breath quickened as I felt tears well up again. She played with my hair I sobbed and cried like a child. I was embarrassed about it, yet didn't care who saw me.

"ƜӇƳ ƜƛƧ ƧӇЄ ƠƘƛƳ ƜƖƬӇ ƧƬƛƳƖƝƓ?! ƧӇЄ'Ƨ ƛƝ ƖƊƖƠƬ! ƧƖƝƇЄ ƜЄ'ƔЄ MЄƬ ƬӇЄ ƬƦЄƛƧƲƦЄ ӇƲƝƬЄƦƧ ƧӇЄ'Ƨ ƁЄЄƝ ƧƛƇƦƖƑƖƇƖƝƓ ӇЄƦƧЄԼƑ..."

"Ɩ ӇЄƛƦƊ ƛƁƠƲƬ ӇƠƜ MƲƇӇ ƧӇЄ MЄƛƝƬ ƬƠ ƳƠƲ... Ɩ'M ƧƠƦƦƳ ƘƛƬƧƲƘƖ..." ƊƖƊ MƳ MƠM ƲƝƊЄƦƧƬƛƝƊ? Ɩ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƲƤ ƛƬ ӇЄƦ ƛƝƊ ƧӇЄ ƧMƖԼЄƊ. "Ɩ ƜƛƝƬ ƬƠ ƦЄƧƇƲЄ MƳ ƧƛƔƖƠƦ... ЄƔЄƝ ƬӇƠƲƓӇ ƧӇЄ ƖƧ ƛ ƜƖƬƇӇ ƛƝƊ ƠƲƦ ƤЄƠƤԼЄ ƊƠ ƝƠƬ ƬƛƘЄ ƬƠ ӇЄƦ ƘƖƝƊ ƔЄƦƳ ƜЄԼԼ, Ɩ ƜƖԼԼ ƛԼԼƠƜ ƳƠƲ ƬƠ MƛƦƦƳ ӇЄƦ."

Ɩ ƑƦƠȤЄ ƛƝƊ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƛƬ ӇЄƦ ЄҲƤƦЄƧƧƖƠƝ ƑƠƦ ƛƝƳ ƧƖƓƝ ƠƑ ӇЄƦ ƁЄƖƝƓ ƛƝ ƖMƤƠƧƬЄƦ. "ƦЄƛԼԼƳ? ƁƲƬ ƬӇЄƖƦ ƦЄƤƲƬƛƬƖƠƝ! ƠƲƦ ӇƖƧƬƠƦƳ!"

ƧӇЄ ƝƠƊƊЄƊ ƛƝƊ ƧMƖԼЄƊ ƛƧ ƧӇЄ ƁƦƠƲƓӇƬ ƛ ӇƛƝƊ ƬƠ MƳ ƇӇЄЄƘ. "ƛƬӇЄƦ ƜƖƧӇЄƧ ƑƠƦ ӇЄƦ ƇӇƖԼƊ'Ƨ ӇƛƤƤƖƝЄƧƧ ƛƝƊ ӇЄƛԼƬӇ."

ƧӇЄ ƦƲƁƁЄƊ MƳ ƲƝƊЄƦ ЄƳЄƧ ƦƠƲƓӇԼƳ ƜƖƬӇ ӇЄƦ ƬӇƲMƁ. ƜƛƧ ƬӇƖƧ ӇƠƜ Ƴ/Ɲ ƑЄԼƬ ƜӇЄƝ Ɩ ƦƲƁƁЄƊ ӇЄƦ ЄƳЄƧ?

"ƳƠƲ ӇƛƔЄ ƬƠ ƧƛƔЄ ӇЄƦ, ƘƛƬƧƲƘƖ... Ɩ ƜƖƧӇ ƬƠ ƬӇƛƝƘ MƳ ƧƛƔƖƠƦ ƤЄƦƧƠƝƛԼԼƳ..."

Ɩ ƝƛƦƦƠƜ MƳ ЄƳЄƧ ƛƝƊ ƧƬƛƦЄ ƛƬ MƳ ӇƛƝƊƧ. "Ɩ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƘƝƠƜ ƖƑ Ɩ ƇƛƝ ƧƛƔЄ ӇЄƦ ƛԼƠƝЄ..."

ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƤƖƤЄƊ ƖƝ ʆƲƧƬ ƖƝ ƬƖMЄ. "ƊƠ ƳƠƲ ƘƝƠƜ ӇƠƜ MƛƝƳ ƤЄƠƤԼЄ ƧӇЄ ӇЄԼƤЄƊ ƖƝ ʆƲƧƬ ƛ ƑЄƜ ƜЄЄƘƧ?! ƬӇЄƳ ƠƜЄ ӇЄƦ! ƜЄ ƇƛƝ ƇƠƝƬƛƇƬ ƬӇЄM ƛƝƊ ƤԼƛƝ ƛƝ ƛƬƬƛƇƘ ƠƝ ƬӇЄ ƜƖƝƬƦƳ ƖƧԼƛƝƊ ƠƑ ƬӇЄ ƜƖƬƇӇЄƧ. ƬƠƊƠƦƠƘƖ, MƖƦƖƠ, ƧӇƖƝƧƠ, ƛƖȤƛƜƛ, ЄƔЄƝ MƖƊƠƦƖƳƛ ƠƜЄ ӇЄƦ. Ɩ'ԼԼ ӇЄԼƤ ƧƛƔЄ ӇЄƦ ƬƠƠ. ƜӇЄƦЄ ƳƠƲ ƓƠ Ɩ ƓƠ, ƘƛƬƧƲƘƖ. ƬӇƛƬ, Ɩ ƤƦƠMƖƧЄ. ƤԼƲƧ, ƧӇЄ'Ƨ MƳ ƑƦƖЄƝƊ." ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƧMƖԼЄƧ ƛƝƊ ƬƛƘЄƧ ƠƲƬ ƛ ƧMƛԼԼ MƖƦƦƠƦ.

Ɩ ƦЄƇƠƓƝƖȤЄƊ ƖƬ ƖƝƧƬƛƝƬԼƳ. ƬӇЄ ƛƦƇӇMƛƓЄ ӇƛƊ ƓƖƔЄƝ ƬӇƖƧ ƬƠ ӇЄƦ ƜӇЄƝ ƬӇЄƳ ƬЄԼЄƤƠƦƬЄƊ ƛƜƛƳ ƑƦƠM ƧƲƝƇӇЄԼ.

Ɩ ƤƲƧӇЄƊ MƳƧЄԼƑ ƠƑƑ ƬӇЄ ƧƛƝƊ ƛƝƊ ƜЄƝƬ ƛƝƊ ƓƦƛƁƁЄƊ ƬӇЄ MƖƦƦƠƦ. Ɩ ƇƛƝ ƇƠƝƬƛƇƬ ƬӇЄ ƛƦƇӇMƛƓЄ ƬƠ ӇЄԼƤ ƧƛƔЄ ӇЄƦ!

ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƧƜƠƠƤЄƊ ƖƬ ƛƜƛƳ ƜƖƬӇ ƛ ƓƦƖƝ. ƛƝƊ ƛƧ Ɩ ƜЄƝƬ ƬƠ ƓƦƛƁ ƖƬ ӇЄ ƧƛƖƊ, "ƳƠƲ ƧӇƠƲԼƊ MƛƘЄ ƳƠƲƦƧЄԼƑƦЄ ƤƦЄƧЄƝƬƛƁԼЄ ƑƖƦƧƬ. ƳƠƲ ƧƬƖԼԼ ӇƛƔЄ ƳƠƲƦ ƊƖƓƝƖƬƳ ƛƧ ƛ ƤƦƖƝƇЄ."

Ɩ ƇԼЄƝƇӇЄƊ MƳ ӇƛƝƊƧ ƛƝƊ ƜЄƝƬ ƬƠ ƬӇƦƠƜ ƛ ƤƲƝƇӇ ƁƲƬ ӇЄ ƝƲƊƓЄƊ ӇƖƧ ӇЄƛƊ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƧƖƊЄ. "ƬƠ ӇЄԼԼ ƜƖƬӇ MƳ ƊƖƓƝƖƬƳ! ƓƖƔЄ ƖƬ ƬƠ MЄ!"

"ƘƛƬƧƲƘƖ!" Ɩ ƬƲƦƝЄƊ ƛƦƠƲƝƊ ƛƝƊ MƳ MƠM ƇƦƠƧƧЄƊ ӇЄƦ ƛƦMƧ ƑƖƦMԼƳ, ƓƖƔƖƝƓ MЄ ƝƠ ƇӇƠƖƇЄ ƁƲƬ ƬƠ ƓƖƔЄ ƲƤ. Ɩ ƇƠƲԼƊ ƑЄЄԼ ƬӇЄ ƛMƲƧЄMЄƝƬ ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƜƛƧ ӇƠԼƊƖƝƓ ƛƝƊ Ɩ ƓԼƛƦЄƊ ƛƬ ӇƖM.

ƜЄ ƜЄƝƬ ƁƛƇƘ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƇƛƧƬԼЄ ƛƝƊ ЄƔЄƦƳƠƝЄ ƓƦЄЄƬЄƊ MЄ ƜƖƬӇ ƛ ƧMƖԼЄ ƠƑ ƦЄԼƖЄƑ.

"Such a troublemaker he was! A disrespectful man!"

Ɩ ƇԼЄƝƇӇЄƊ MƳ ƑƖƧƬƧ. Ɩ ƘƝƠƜ Ɩ ƛM. Ɩ'ԼԼ ƁЄ ƁЄƬƬЄƦ ƑƦƠM ƝƠƜ ƠƝ. Ɩ ƤƦƠMƖƧЄ-

"I don't mind staying here, actually, because you're such a jerk all the time, I don't want to see you anymore."

Ɩ ƑƦƠȤЄ ƛƝƊ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƲƤ. ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƑЄԼƬ ƖƬ, ƛƝƊ ƬƲƦƝЄƊ ƁƛƇƘ.

"ƜӇƛƬ ƖƑ ƧӇЄ ƊƠЄƧƝ'Ƭ ƜƛƝƬ ƬƠ ƇƠMЄ ƁƛƇƘ?"

MƳ ƤƛƦƬƝЄƦ ƬӇƖƝƝЄƊ ӇƖƧ ԼƖƤƧ ƛƝƊ ƬƠƠƘ ƠƲƬ ƛ ƁƠƠƘ. Ƴ/Ɲ'Ƨ ƊƖƛƦƳ. "ƦЄƛƊ ƬӇƖƧ ƜӇƖԼЄ ƛƑƬЄƦ ƳƠƲ ƓЄƬ ƦЄƛƊƳ."

Ɩ ƜЄƝƬ ƬƠ ƤƲƝƇӇ ӇƖM ƁƲƬ ӇЄ ƊƠƊƓЄƊ ƖƬ ƘƝƠƜƖƝƓ ƖƬ ƜƛƧ ƇƠMƖƝƓ. "ƳƠƲ ƁƛƧƬƛƦƊ! ƳƠƲ ƜƛƖƬЄƊ ƲƝƬƖԼ ƝƠƜ ƬƠ ƓƖƔЄ ƖƬ ƬƠ MЄ?!" Ɩ ƧӇƠƲƬЄƊ.

ӇЄ ƧƖƓӇЄƊ ƛƝƊ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƊƠƜƝ. "Ɩ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƬӇƖƝƘ ƳƠƲ ƜƠƲԼƊ ƁЄ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ƦƖƓӇƬ MƖƝƊ ƳЄƬ... Ɩ'M ʆƲƧƬ ԼƠƠƘƖƝƓ ƠƲƬ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲ..." Ɩ ƓƦƖƬ MƳ ƬЄЄƬӇ ƛƝƊ ƧӇƠƔЄ ӇƖƧ ƧӇƠƲԼƊЄƦ ƁЄƑƠƦЄ ƜƛԼƘƖƝƓ ƤƛƧƬ ӇƖM.

"ƬӇƛƬ ƜƛƧƝ'Ƭ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲ ƬƠ ƊЄƇƖƊЄ..." Ɩ ƓƦƲMƁԼЄ. Ɩ ƠƤЄƝЄƊ ƬӇЄ ƊƠƠƦ ƠƑ MƳ ƦƠƠM. ЄƔЄƦƳƬӇƖƝƓ ƜƛƧ ƝЄƛƬԼƳ ƤƦЄƤƛƦЄƊ. Ɩ ӇЄԼƊ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƠƘ, ƜƛƝƬƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦЄƛƊ ƬӇЄ ԼƛƧƬ MЄƧƧƛƓЄ Ƴ/Ɲ ƧЄƝƬ ƬƠ MЄ.

Ɩ'M ʆƲƧƬ ӇЄƧƖƬƛƝƬ. Ɩ ƲƝƊƦЄƧƧЄƊ ƬƠ ƧƬƛԼԼ ƑƠƦ ƬƖMЄ. ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƜƛƧ ӇЄƧƖƬƛƝƬ ƬƠ ƓƖƔЄ ƖƬ ƬƠ MЄ. MƛƳƁЄ ƧӇЄ ӇƛƬЄƧ MЄ.

Ɩ ƬƠƠƘ ӇЄƦ ƊƖƛƦƳ ƜƖƬӇ MЄ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƁƛƬӇ. Ɩ MƛƊЄ ƧƲƦЄ ƬƠ ƬӇƠƦƠƲƓӇԼƳ ƜƛƧӇ MƳ ƁƠƊƳ ƜƖƬӇ ƛ ԼЄMƠƝ-ƧƇЄƝƬЄƊ ƧƠƛƤ. Ɩ ƬӇƖƝƘ Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƬƠƠ ƬӇƠƦƠƲƓӇ. MƳ ƧƘƖƝ ƜƛƧ ƤƖƝƘ ƜƖƬӇ ƑƖƝƓЄƦ ƬƦƛƖԼƧ ƜӇЄƝ Ɩ ƓƠƬ ƠƲƬ ƠƑ ƬӇЄ ƁƛƬӇ. Ɩ ƧƇƦƲƁƁЄƊ ƬƠƠ ӇƛƦƊ. MƳ ƧƘƖƝ'Ƨ ƁƲƦƝƖƝƓ.

Ɩ ƧӇƠƠƘ MƳ ӇЄƛƊ ƬƠ ƓЄƬ ƛƧ MƲƇӇ ƜƛƬЄƦ ƛƧ ƤƠƧƧƖƁԼЄ ƠƲƬ ƠƑ MƳ ӇƛƖƦ. Ɩ ƓƠƬ ƊƦЄƧƧЄƊ MƠƦЄ ƢƲƖƇƘԼƳ ƬӇƛƝ Ɩ ƜƛƝƬЄƊ ƬƠ. Ɩ ƬƠƠƘ ЄҲƬƦƛ ԼƠƝƓ ƬƠ ƤƲԼԼ ƲƤ MƳ ƤƛƝƬƧ ƬƠƠ.

Ɩ ԼƠƠƘЄƊ ƠƔЄƦ ƛƝƊ ƧƛƜ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƠƘ. Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƧƬƖԼԼ ƧƬƛԼԼƖƝƓ. ƬӇЄ ƁƠƠƘ ƜƛƧ ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƠƝ MƳ ƝЄƦƔЄƧ. Ɩ ƜƛƝƬЄƊ ƬƠ ƘƝƠƜ ƜӇƛƬ ƧӇЄ ƜƦƠƬЄ, ƁƲƬ Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƬЄƦƦƖƑƖЄƊ ƠƑ ƜӇƛƬ ƧӇЄ ƬӇƠƲƓӇƬ ƠƑ MЄ, ƠƑ ƜӇƛƬ ƧӇЄ ƬӇƠƲƓӇƬ ƛƁƠƲƬ ƬӇƛƬ ƝƖƓӇƬ.

"ƓЄƬ ƠƔЄƦ ƳƠƲƦ ƑЄƛƦ ƊƛMƝ ƖƬ. ƖƬ'Ƨ ƲƧЄԼЄƧƧ ƬƠ ʆƲƧƬ ƧƬƛƦЄ ƛƬ ƖƬ. ƖƬ'Ƨ ƝƠƬ ƓƠƝƝƛ ӇƲƦƬ ƳƠƲ..." Ɩ ƓƦƛƁƁЄƊ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƠƘ ƛƝƊ ƜƛԼƘЄƊ ƠƔЄƦ ƬƠ MƳ ƁƛԼƇƠƝƳ. Ɩ ӇƠƤƤЄƊ ƠƝ ƬӇЄ ƦƛƖԼƖƝƓ ƛƝƊ ƠƤЄƝЄƊ ƖƬ ƲƤ. ƧӇЄ ƬƠƦЄ ƠƲƬ ƬӇЄ ƊƦƛƜƖƝƓƧ, ƁƲƬ ƧӇЄ ƘЄƤƬ ƬӇЄ ȤƲƜƖƇ ƛԼƤӇƛƁЄƬ ƛƝƊ ƬӇЄ ƲƝƘƝƠƜƝ ԼƛƝƓƲƛƓЄ. Ɩ ƑƖƝƛԼԼƳ ƲƝƊЄƦƧƬƛƝƊ ƜӇƛƬ ƬӇЄƧЄ MЄƛƝƬ ƝƠƜ. Ɩ MЄƛƝ Ɩ ӇƛƊ ƛ ƇԼƲЄ, Ɩ ʆƲƧƬ ƊƖƊƝ'Ƭ ƓЄƬ ƬӇЄ ƑƲԼԼ ƔƖЄƜ. ƛ ƇƠƲƤԼЄ ƠƑ ƤƛƓЄƧ ƛԼƠƝƓ ƜƛƧ ƛ ԼƠƝƓ ԼЄƬƬЄƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄƝ ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ȤƲƜƖƇ ԼƛƝƓƲƛƓЄ.

(There are some spelling errors in this so I went back and typed it out for you guys to copy and paste. You guys figure out what this text means though. It's on lingojam and the S's are changed to V's so that's annoying but I went back and just changed them to S's so you can just copy and paste it into this website - https://lingojam/com/PigpenCipher )

>⟃ ⟄⋖ ⌞⊓□⟔「v⊓□⊐ ⊏⟔「□⊡⊐s... >⊓⅃⊡⊍ ⋖⟃< ⊏⟃⟔ ⅃⦝⦝ >⊓⅃> ⋖⟃< ⊓⅃⋀□ ⊐⟃⊡□ ⊏⟃⟔ ⟄□. 「 ⟇「⦝⦝ ⊡□⋀□⟔ ⊏⟃⟔ꓶ□> ⋖⟃< ⟃⟔ >⊓□ ⟓⟃<⟔⊡□⋖ ⟇□ □⋗⸅□⟔「□⊡⌞□⊐ >⟃ꓶ□>⊓□⟔. >⊓□s□ ⸅⅃s> ⊏□⟇ ⟇□□⊍s ⊓⅃⋀□ ⊔□□⊡ >⊓□ ⟄⟃s> □⊡⟓⟃⋖⅃⊔⦝□ 「⊡ ⅃⦝⦝ ⟃⊏ ⟄⋖ ⦝「⊏□. 「 ⊏□□⦝ ⟔□ꓶ⟔□>⊏<⦝ ⟇□ ⌞⟃<⦝⊐ ⊡⟃> s⸅□⊡⊐ ⟄⟃⟔□ >「⟄□ >⟃ꓶ□>⊓□⟔. 「'⟄ s⟃⟔⟔⋖ ⊏⟃⟔ ⊓「⊐「⊡ꓶ ⟄⋖ 「⊐□⊡>「>⋖ ⊏⟔⟃⟄ ⋖⟃< ⊔⟃>⊓, 「 ⊏□⅃⟔□⊐ ⟄⋖ ⊏⟔「□⊡⊐s ⟇⟃<⦝⊐ >⊓「⊡⊍ 「 ⟇⅃s ⅃ ⟄⟃⊡s>□⟔ >⟃⟃. ⸅⦝□⅃s□ ⊏⟃⟔ꓶ「⋀□ ⟄□. ⟇「⦝⦝ ⋖⟃< ⅃⦝⦝⟃⟇ ⟄□ >⟃ ⊔□ ⋖⟃<⟔ ⊏⟔「□⊡⊐ ⅃ꓶ⅃「⊡ 「⊡ ⅃⊡⟃>⊓□⟔ ⦝「⊏□? ⟃⊡□ ⟇⊓□⟔□ 「 ⅃⟄ ⊡⟃> ⅃ ⟇「>⌞⊓ 「 ⸅⟔⅃⋖.

- ⋖⟃<⟔ ⊡⅃⟄□

"ƳƠƲ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ӇƛƔЄ ƬƠ ƜƛƖƬ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲƦ ƝЄҲƬ ԼƖƑЄ, Ƴ/Ɲ... ƜЄ'ƦЄ ƧƬƖԼԼ ƑƦƖЄƝƊƧ... ƛƝƊ ƧƠƠƝ ƜӇЄƝ Ɩ ƦЄƧƇƲЄ ƳƠƲ, ӇƲƧƁƛƝƊ ƛƝƊ ƜƖƑЄ."

Ɩ ƓƦƖƤ ƬӇЄ ԼЄƛƬӇЄƦ ƁƠƠƘ. ƜӇƛƬ ƜƛƧ Ɩ ƬӇƖƝƘƖƝƓ? ƠƑ ƇƠƲƦƧЄ, ƬӇƖƧ ƜƛƧ ƓƠƝƝƛ ӇƲƦƬ... ƠӇ, Ƴ/Ɲ... Ɩ ƧӇƠƲԼƊ'ƔЄ ƊƠƝЄ ƁЄƬƬЄƦ ƬƠ ƛƧƧƲƦЄ ƳƠƲ. Ɩ ƬƦƖЄƊ MƳ ƁЄƧƬ ƬƠ ƓЄƬ ƇԼƠƧЄ ƬƠ ƳƠƲ. ƳƠƲ ʆƲƧƬ ƊƖƊ ƁЄƬƬЄƦ ƛƬ ƤƲƧӇƖƝƓ MЄ ƛƜƛƳ ƛƬ ƬӇЄ ЄƝƊ. ƁƲƬ ƬӇƖƧ MЄƧƧƛƓЄ ƓƛƔЄ MЄ ƬӇЄ ƇƠƝƑƖƦMƛƬƖƠƝ Ɩ ƝЄЄƊЄƊ ƬƠ ƧƛƔЄ ƳƠƲ.

Ɩ ƜƛԼƘЄƊ ƠƲƬ ƠƑ ƬӇЄ ƦƠƠM ƜƖƬӇ ƬӇЄ ƁƠƠƘ ƖƝ MƳ ӇƛƝƊ. Ɩ ƜƛƧ ƓƠƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƊƠ MƳ ƁЄƧƬ ƬƠ ƧƛƔЄ MƳ ԼƠƔЄƦ. ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƧMƖƦƘЄƊ ƛƝƊ ӇЄԼƊ ƠƲƬ ӇƖƧ ӇƛƝƊ. Ɩ ƧMƖƦƘЄƊ ƁƛƇƘ ƛƝƊ ƓƦƛƁƁЄƊ ӇƖƧ ӇƛƝƊ ƬƠ ƤƲԼԼ ӇƖM ƖƝ.

"ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƓƠ ƧƛƔЄ ƳƠƲƦ ƛƝƓЄԼ," ƘƖƦƖƧӇƖMƛ ƧƛƖƊ.

ƜЄ ƊЄƇƖƊЄƊ ƬƠ ƜƦƖƬЄ ƛ ԼЄƬƬЄƦ ƬƠ ƬӇЄ ƁƛƧƬƛƦƊ ӇƛԼƑ-ƛƝƊ-ӇƛԼƑ ƤƦƖƝƇЄ. ӇЄ ƠƜЄƧ ӇЄƦ ƛ ƁƖƓ ƊЄƁƬ. ƛ ԼƖƑЄ ƊЄƁƬ. Ɩ'ԼԼ ƧЄƝƊ ƖƬ ƬƠ ƧӇƖƝƧƠ ƧƠ ӇЄ ƇƛƝ ƓƖƔЄ ƖƬ ƬƠ ӇƖM.

(Since it takes a while to send and receive letters I'll just show you how each character reacts to receiving the letters)

"A message was sent to you from Katsuki Bakugo, your highness..."  Shinso said lazily handing me over the letter.

I took it from his hand and began to read it.

Y/n's been held hostage by her mother the pure witch at the wintry island of the witches. You owe her your life, I expect you to help repay that debt.

I sighed and furrowed my brows as I waved over the servant. "Bring me a quill and paper. I'll send a reply."

"What's going on?" Shinso asked.

"Y/n's been kidnapped."

"What? Are you going to save her? You haven't even been cured yet!"

I nodded. "Since war takes some time to prepare, I'll be sending a letter to my father as well. I'll explain the situation to him and then later return to the kingdom myself. I won't be leaving until my curse is gone, so don't worry. I'll explain this to prince Bakugo as well."

(Later when Endevaevor gets the news)

I was called in for an emergency meeting. King Enji showed me a letter he received from the fourth prince.

"Yayorozu... I am not sure if we should trust this..." King Enji says. I set the letter down.

Archmage Aizawa stepped in. "I knew she was a witch the moment I saw her nails, but she's been very sincere about helping others. I plan on helping in this war."

I nodded. "If she helped the fourth prince then we should return the favor, your majesty. Even if we are up against witches, we will not be alone."

"There are also other people who have debts to repay. Like the prince of the Luminious Kingdom," Aizawa added.

The king nodded and sighed. "That damn witch really got lucky when she saved people..."

I laughed and nodded. "Indeed she did!" It was like she planned this all out.

"Archmage, let the prince know we are preparing for the war. Keigo and Yayorozu and whoever else wishes to go will go discuss the invasion plan."

We bowed as the king exited the room with his hand on his head. "Yes, your majesty."

(Jiro, Kaminari, and Sero)

Kaminari bursts through the door and I smack him for slamming it. "If you break my damn door I'm gonna break you!" I scold.

He whined. "Sorry, Jiro..." He sat down at the table with me and Sero and I opened a letter Yayorozu sent us. "She doesn't send letters for all of us to hear. Wonder what's going on."

"If she just wanted to invite us for tea she could've just told me. She wrote to read it with everyone."

Hello, Jiro.
I hope you're reading this with Kaminari and Sero as well. I know this is sudden but we just received news that the prince will return, on the condition we save a friend of his. His majesty was skeptical due to the fact that his friend is a witch, but the Archmage knows this woman as well. He said she was a kind woman who didn't seem like her rumored race. He said her name was Y/n and she had also helped him and the prince of the luminous kingdom. I think she knew who everyone was and derivatively helped everyone. We cannot go against the king's orders, but be cautious around her. Witches cannot be trusted. We will all be meeting at the Capital of Graevia to meet with Prince Bakugo.

"Y/n's a witch?" Kaminari asked.

Sero added, "Weren't they just rumors? That while wizards still exist, witches have gone extinct?"

I furrow my brows as I reread parts of the letter. "Either way. Something's wrong with her and many people want to help her..."

I glared at the letter. "Yayorozu doesn't trust her, but she seemed genuine..." I trusted Yayorozu. I would blindly follow her orders without question- well some questions, and this is one of those moments I'm going to have to question and the first time I have to disagree.

"There are so many things I want to know. Why the hell are we going to Graevia?! Didn't she save Prince Todoroki?"

"There must be a reason. Come on. Sero, did you finish working on the car?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, should be ready go once I fill it in with more magic. You guys pack in the meantime." I nodded. He already knew what I was gonna ask.

———
Two weeks afterward still Bakugo's POV

A servant came rushing in panic as me and my knights were training. The maid's face was pale and gasping for air.

"The prince of the Luminous kingdom and the fourth prince of the Asosha Dynasty are outside the castle, your highness!" she gasped.

I nodded for my men to get some rest. I was going straight to them. I hadn't expected them to be here this soon, but I was grateful.

The guards opened the doors and some old friendly faces came into view. There were only a few people, just the ones she helped.

Both princes, Aizawa, Shinso, Mirio, Tamaki, Neijire, Jiro, Kaminari, Sero, a woman who looked like a ska- flattering... knight, a half-harpy looking guy, a tall knight with glasses, and a short mage with a round face.

"Wait he was a prince?!" Kaminari mumbled.

I stared at everyone in awe. There were so many people. Powerful people. They're here to help her. She helped them out of the kindness of her heart. She didn't want anything in return. Now they wish to return the favor. She was afraid, yet courageous. Always throwing herself into danger to protect us when we had to come and save her ass. I'm gonna save her ass as I've always done.

Yeah, I'm gonna save her.

I can't do it alone, so I asked for help. If someone told me I was going to ask the half-and-half-ba- Todoroki and... Izuku for help to save a witch I love I would've killed them on the spot for spouting bullshit. My pride would've been hurt if I had done this before, but I've grown thanks to her. It's okay to ask for help because nobody is a god. Nobody can do everything themselves.

I bow and hear gasps.

"K-Kacchan!"

"Shut up De- Izuku... Let me speak first." I say. I think my tone came out harsher than I meant it. I just want to express my gratitude and sincerity. "Thank you... Thank you all so much... I can't save her on my own..."

I hear footsteps and I look up to see Todoroki smile as he puts his cool hand on my shoulder.

"She helped us when no one was able to, so of course, it is only right to save her when no one can as well."

Looking into his eyes didn't bring me disgust. I didn't feel inferior to him. I didn't care about that anymore. I was just thankful to him. All the meaningless emotions I held for him don't matter anymore. I can let those feelings go.

Izuku then softly interrupted. "Since this is sudden, this will take months to prepare. And with Crudian Nation crossing over we cannot leave our kingdoms undefended."

I glare at the ground with a frown as I clenched my fists. I knew that. I just didn't want to wait months. I want to save her now, but of course, preparing for war takes time and a lot of money. This process would've taken years if I didn't have any allies...

Be safe Y/n... I'll save you. Just hang on for a few months. I'll be there soon.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a prince. You did seem to hold a lot of pride and took no shit from no one but that girl," Jiro smirked.

I smiled. "I won't always let her get away with it. She's special." I admit.

"I might not have a blood bond with you, but I can tell how much she means to you, your highness..." she softly whispers.

Izuku comes up behind me and raised a fist. "We're gonna save her Kacchan. I promise." I smirked and lightly nudged his fist with mine. He widened his eyes but he smiled. "I like the blinded by love and grateful Kacchan a lot more."

I growled. "Don't push your luck, Deku..." Todoroki came up and I asked about his curse.

He looked at his hand and studied it. "I wasn't able to fully remove it, but instead was able to harness the power of the curse. My temper has decreased significantly but if I'm careless it will come out."

"You're gonna be even stronger. Guess I've gotta start training my dragon abilities then! Don't wanna lag behind, eh?" I chuckle.

I feel a harsh glare behind my neck and I turned around to return the glare but saw the female knight glaring at me. Who the hell was she to glare at me?

"She's a witch is she not?" she asked.

"Who cares?" I didn't want to waste my time with someone like that. I actually don't want her to be on the rescue team, but Todoroki seems to trust her if she's here.

"Witches put curses and cast spells on other-"

I stomped towards her and got in her face. I would grab her shirt, but she had none. She just had an iron breastplate on, can't get a good grab at it. It had to be cold whenever she got dressed in the morning. "Who the fuck-"

"Yayorozu," Todoroki called out. She flinched. Her expression showed a sign of fear, but she remained stern toward the prince. I was curious as to why he didn't call for me, I was getting in her face, well after she provoked me.

She threw her hand to her side and put a hand on her outrageously exposed chest. "Your highness, this is obviously a plot! How did she manage to save three princes and many other powerful people? This was a setup! The witches are planning something!"

"Yayorozu, if you worry about your safety, return home," Todoroki said turning his back to his knight.

"Your highness, I would lay down my life for you! I do not want you to-"

The prince said, "You do not have to worry about me this time. There will be many powerful people following us."

"I value your life above my own. I am only taking precautionary measures for your sake!"

The prince raised his hand to silence her. "Many people have seen the type of person she is, but few of you have not. She is not the type to betray others."

"You have not known her for long and gotten to know her true per-"

"Momo that's enough!" Todoroki shouted. He was always awkward and calm. Now seeing his anger spill makes me worried. Okay never piss him off. I picked off that no black spikes formed under his skin though, so his curse was gone. Partly at least from what he said.

She bowed. "I apologize. I do not trust this situation, but I will follow you, your highness."

He stared at her form for a second and went back to focus on me. "Will you show us to our rooms, Bakugo?" he asked. I nodded.

"We have limited rooms, so I'm afraid some people will have to share..."

"That's alright. Should we discuss plans today or wait another day? I know you want to save her."

I took a deep breath. "I do... but you guys did travel a long time... We can have the meeting in the morning. Come this way."

I show everyone their rooms and gave them a bit to settle in.

With everyone here, it made me hopeful and excited to save her. I kept thinking and imagining how I would reunite with her. What I would say to her. Except, I didn't know what to say. All I can think of are questions. Why did you leave me? Did you not believe in my abilities? Why don't you say what you actually mean?

I can't express my love for her in words, only actions. Wait- there's someone who can! I rushed back over to the rooms and banged on one of the doors. I heard a crash behind and someone stumbling to the door.

Kaminari was clutching his heart and groaned in relief as he leaned on the wall when he saw me. "You scared me, man. Thought I was gonna get seized."

"I need your help. No one else but you can help me with this."

His eyes lit up and he smiled. He swung the door wide open and captured me in a side hug. He was shorter than me by a few inches but it felt awkward to have him pulling me down. As much as I wanted to punch him across the room, I had to hold back. Y/n wouldn't like it if I hurt him, plus I need him awake.

"Ohohoho! You made the right choice, your highness! I'm the most reliable guy you'll ever come across! Now what ya got for me?" He let me go and closed his door with a large prideful grin. I hated people like him, but at least he meant well.

I sigh. "I..." Saying this was going to be a lot more difficult than I anticipated. "I want to explain to Y/n how much she means to me... I'm not a guy who can spout romantic words out of his mouth."

Kaminari gasps in excitement. "In poem form?!" Okay now him saying it just makes me even more embarrassed... I nodded and rubbed the back of my neck. He ran past me and took out papers, quills, and ink jars.

I feel like I made a mistake.

"Try smiling!" I did as he said and he shook his head. "It looks like you're going to kill me." I probably would, not going to lie. "Gentle." I try smiling gently as he said. "Now it just looks like you're holding in some gas." I raised my fist.

"I'm trying my best here, damnit!" I shout.

"I understand that. Now... uh..." he snapped his fingers and grinned. "What's your happiest memory with her? Don't tell me, just think about it?"

I thought about it. I thought about it for a while. I don't think I have one. I love every moment with her.

One memory did pop in my head. One of when we were in the cave. She was cold so I offered to warm her up. How she hesitated but in the end accepted my generosity. Her perplexed expression when I pulled her into my lap. She squirmed around in my lap. I knew I was cold from the rain, but I just wanted to hold her. She whined and complained in her language but I was so happy. I remember my heart beating much faster than it usually did I felt like I would die if I didn't calm my heart.

I heard a clap it snapped me out of my daze. "There it is! That lady killed smile!" Kaminari congratulates with a shit-eating grin. I frown. She's not here, but he is and he pulled me back to reality. "You don't even need to work on your smile around her, it's just natural!"

"Of course, I don't. Who the hell you think she is, aye?" I glare at him. "Is that a bad thing?"

"It is in terms of being friendly towards other people, yes, but you don't even need to fake being happy around her! And that means you genuinely are happy around her."

I smile again. "I am."

"You know if you need to smile just think about her, it'll be easier than to fake it." He winks and sits down at the desk we provided for him. He crosses his legs and opens the jar of black ink. "Now, we'll start composing a poem for her." Dips his quill inside the jar and twists the pen around his fingers before asking, "What are some things that remind you of her?"

———
I'd been staying up for hours last night practicing what I would say to Y/n. I knew I would regret it, but I'm sure she'll love the gesture. She might love me even more.

I walked into the war room.

The female knight asked, "I know Graevians collect things of importance from their victories. What would you like to collect from the witches once you've won, your highness?"

I looked around the room. Heads of beasts, antlers, teeth of sea beasts. This whole room was decorated with our country's victories. What should I collect from that ancient hag? "That bitch's hat. I want her hat." I said. I raised my hand and pointed to my left corner. "I will put it on display. That hat will be our most prized possession. It will signify how our great kingdoms collaborated and joined hands to fight the same enemy."

———
For months we've been training our soldiers and knights. I was growing more and more anxious by the day. Sero had built magic cancellation machines, we had a plan for how we were able to get into the tree. Kai easily gave up on how we could enter. You had to be of witch or wizard blood to open it, so we needed him.

Every building block had fallen into place. I was too excited and brought people with me to move her stuff into my castle. I wanted her to sleep in my room, but Kirishima said to at least give her the option of sleeping alone, to get used to it. He sounded right, so I agreed.

I tried to make her room similar to her old one. I had to leave behind some things like her fireplace and cooking table. There are just some things I couldn't bring. I decided to make a potion room specifically for her. I'm sure she'll like it.

The curling at the ends of my lips was inevitable. I was going to have her back, how could I not be happy?

—————————————————————
Word Count: 6,448 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
57K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
840K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
113 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...