Pokémon; Journey Through Kanto

By pokepal14

Yuki, a new Trainer from Pallet Town, aims to become a word famous Pokémon Master and Coordinator who travels... More

Profile
The Journey Begins
Viridian City
Viridian Forest
Pewter City
Mt Moon
Cerulean Cape
Cerulean City
AJ
Pokémon Tech School
Bulbasaur
Growlithe
Squirtle
4th of July
Happy Independence Bahamas!!
The Lighthouse
Vermillion City
S.S Anne
Beauty and the Beach
Tentacool and Tenatcruel
Maiden's Peak
Saffron City
Lavender Town
Happy Halloween!!
Question
Celadon City
Drowzee and Hypno
Breeder's Lane
P1 Grand Prix
Gringy City
Diglett
Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New Year!!! 2024
Fuchsia City
Pokémon Ranch
Valentine's Day!!
Pokémon Preserve
The Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Easter!!
Stone Town; The Eevee Brothers
Dark City
Question 2
Exeggutor
Paras
Jigglypuff
Kanto Pokémon Fossils
Author's Note
Farfetch'd

Route 1

2.2K 41 10
By pokepal14

After receiving her Starter Pokémon; Raiden and Adeen we now find our heroine walking through Route 1. 

***

Yuki took out her MP3 Player and played a song.

After she finished, Raiden and Adeen clapped and cheered.

"Thank you," Yuki blushed as she took out her Pokédex to scan her Pokémon.

Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon and the evolved form of Pichu. It can generate electricity from the electric pouches located in both of its cheeks.

Type: Electric

Gender: Male

Ability: Static

Hidden Ability: Lighting Rod

Known Moves:  Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, Double Team, Nuzzle, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Light Screen and Double Kick.

Egg Moves: Charge and Volt Tackle which has yet to be unlocked.

"Wow, you have a good set of moves, Raiden," Yuki complimented.

"Pika," Raiden smiled.

"Alright Adeen is next," Yuki said.

"Char!" Adeen said, excitedly.

Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon. Charmander's health can be gauged by the fire on the tip of its tail, which burns intensely when it's in good health.

Note: The coloration indicates that it is a Shiny Pokémon

Type: Fire

Gender: Female

Ability: Blaze

Hidden Ability: Solar Power

Known Moves: Scratch, Ember, Smokescreen, Scary Face and Fire Fang

Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse and Dragon Rush which has yet to be unlocked.

"And you have great moves too," Yuki said.

"Char," Adeen smiled.

"Let's see if we can catch any new friends," Yuki said.

"Pidgey. (Hello.)"

Everyone turned to see a brown bird Pokémon with a cream-colored chest looking at her curiously.

"A Pidgey?" Yuki questioned as she scanned the Pokémon.

Pidgey, the Bird Pokémon. Thanks to Pidgey's excellent sense of direction, it can always find its way home, no water how far it traveled.

Note: This Pidgey is larger than a normal Pidgey

"What are you doing here?" Yuki asked as she places away her Pokédex.

"Pidgey. (I heard someone singing and I wanted to see who it was.)" Pidgey explained.

"Pika Pikachu. (That was Yuki.)" Raiden said.

"Pidgey. (She has a beautiful voice.)" Pidgey said.

"Thank you," Yuki blushed.

Our heroine held out her arm and allowed the bird Pokémon to land on it.

"I'm Yuki Ketchum and this is Raiden and Adeen," Yuki smiled as she introduced herself.

"Pika/Char," Raiden and Adeen greeted.

"Pidgey," Pidgey greeted back and pointed to a Pokéball at Yuki's waist.

"Are you sure?" Yuki asked.

Pidgey nodded.

"Okay welcome to the family," Yuki took out a Pokéball and tapped Pidgey.

DING!

Without a struggle, Pidgey was caught.

"Out first friend!" Yuki cheered along with her Pokémon.

Taking out her Pokédex, she scanned their new teammate.

Type: Normal/Flying

Gender: Female

Ability: Keen Eye

Hidden Ability: Big Peck

Known Moves: Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Air Cutter, and Mirror Move

Egg Move: Brave Bird which has yet to be unlocked.

"Let's keep looking for more friends," Yuki said.

"Pikachu/Charmander!" Raiden and Adeen cheered.

***

They arrived near a river where Yuki decided to catch a Water Pokémon. She pulled out a purple fishing rod with a crystal-like lure and tossed the line into the river.

The Pokémon played quietly as Yuki fished.

"Hmm, nothing seems to be biting," Yuki said as she took out her PokéNav Plus. She saw a Pokémon silhouette appear. "I spoke too soon."

As if on cue, her fishing line started moving, indicating that she caught something.

"Let's see what you are," Yuki said as she started to pull hard. Then out came a golden fish-like Pokémon.

Yuki blinked at the Pokémon as the Pokémon blinked back.

"You're a Magikarp!" Yuki gasped as she took out her Pokédex.

Magikarp, the Fish Pokémon. With neither strength nor speed, Magikarp is thought to be the weakest Pokémon of all.

Note: The coloration that it is a Shiny Pokémon

"Two Shiny Pokémon in one day," Yuki said. "Raiden use Thunder Shock!"

"Pikachuuuu!" Raiden fired a shock of yellow electricity at Magikarp who was shocked and instantly fainted.

Yuki quickly threw a Pokéball at the unconscious Pokémon, it hit him and was sucked inside.

WIGGLE... WIGGLE... WIGGLE... DING!

Success, Magikarp was caught.

"Yes, we caught a new friend!" Yuki cheered. 

Yuki released Magikarp from its Pokéball and healed its injuries.

"How about some lunch and then we train?" Yuki suggested.

All her Pokémon agreed.

Yuki had a sandwich for herself, which her she packed along with some snacks and for the Pokémon, Pokémon food and a bit of PokéPellets; which they loved.

While they ate, Yuki checked out Magikarp.

Type: Water

Gender: Male

Ability: Swift Swim

Hidden Ability: Rattled

Known Moves: Splash, Tackle, Fail, Bounce and Hydro Pump

"Why aren't you something," Yuki complimented as she rubbed his scales.

Magikarp blushed. 

Once lunch was over, Yuki and her Pokémon started training. Raiden was working on his speed. Adeen was working on strengthening her claws and endurance. Skye and Triton trained together. Yuki was jogging and doing sit-ups the whole time.

Soon enough it was time to hit the road. Yuki returned all her Pokémon except Raiden and Adeen. She looked up at the sky and saw that it was about to rain. Just as she predicted, it started to pour with rain. The three quickly ran for cover under a tree while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Didn't see that coming," Yuki said.

"Charmander. (Tell me about it.)" Adeen agreed.

Then the rain suddenly stopped and the sky began to clear up.

"That was fast," Yuki said.

"Pika. (And odd.)" Raiden said.

"GAAAA!"  A voice screeched.

Yuki looked up and saw a rainbow and a Pokémon flying across it.

"What a beautiful Pokémon," Yuki said as she pulled out her Pokédex.

Ho-Oh, the Rainbow Pokémon. Ho-Oh's feathers glow in seven colors depending on the angle at which they struck by light. These feathers are said to bring happiness to the bearers. This Pokémon is said to live at the foot of a rainbow.

 Note: Ho-Oh is a Legendary Pokémon from the Johto Region.

"Today's a great day," Yuki wished as she and her Pokémon continued to watch Ho-Oh.

Suddenly, something glittering was falling in front of Yuki. She gently grabbed it and looked at the item, which was a beautiful rainbow feather.

"How beautiful," Yuki whispered.

"Pika Pika Pikachu. (You should be careful with it.)" Raiden suggested.

"Of course," Yuki opened up her backpack, took out a string and clasped the rainbow feather on with a red gem beside it, placing it around her neck under her choker and tugging it under her shirt.

With that, they continued toward Viridian City

***

Now that our heroine has witnessed a spectacular Legendary Pokémon flying past, she now headed toward Viridian City where another adventure awaits her.

***

Yuki's Team:

Pikachu (Raiden)(M)

Shiny Charmander (Adeen)(F)

Pidgey (Skye)(F)

Shiny Magikarp (Triton)(M)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804 21 17
A boy from our world gets dropped into Pokemon and tries to make the most of his second chance at life with pokemon at his side. The story begins abo...
768 11 6
Aura Yin Mew Stone is a hearing-impaired girl whose world has been shrouded with silence since birth. Her voice soon followed as she hesitantly becam...
269 2 9
Basically and alternate timeline where elesa is ash's mom This will take place in the Pokemon adventures manga and the games and anime into one so s...
414 18 10
Pokémon Gray. What if Ash had never traveled to Unova before now? Ash, now eighteen and strongest trainer in the world, wants to take an important s...