𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥

736 41 17
By _d_n_i_

Walking through the corridor , taehyung is a bit confused as to where Aisha is taking him to ..

" Aisha , I thought we were heading to the king's chamber? "

" oh right...he decided to have you in his sacred place instead  , its where he locks himself in most of the time and feels more safe...it's super cozy and dim...you'll love it " Aisha says , holding a candle light in her hand as they head down the stairs .

" the lamps are beautiful " taehyung compliments , gracefully walking down the stairs..

" we call them "  the lantern of life " Aisha says to which taehyung nods.

" we have reached ...I'll go in to let him know you're here " Aisha says excitedly...leaving taehyung in a nerve wrecking state..

He dabs his red coated lips , briefly touching his cheeks down...his finger tips having sparks...heart racing wildly...oh how bad he wants to go in....he clutches his veil...his gold rings and piercings dangling around.

Standing outside the door as he awaits Aisha's call..

" Ah , you can go in...good luck " Aisha says to him , before leaving...disappearing into the corners...

Taehyung's feet remains rooted on the spot , where his confidence flew to?...he has no idea...

Taking deep breathes before making his way inside , turning around swiftly to close the door behind him.

There's still a barrier , which is a foil curtain...pushing them aside , only for him to gasp silently..

" the sacred room , looking so sensual and indeed sacred "

" jungkook " he whispers silently , seeing the love of his life facing the dressing mirror....

Jungkook who perhaps is aware of his presence remains silent...

( without the scar )

Taehyung's eyes rake lovingly over his mans back built figure , he watches intensely in the dim lit room , how jungkook unties his man bun , revealing his long black locks and sharp undercuts ...

He watches how jungkook takes off his wine robe , now showcasing his ripped back which is stacked with muscles but taehyung did not miss the faint scars as well..

Before he could take any breath further in , his eyes locks with jungkook on the mirror jungkook is facing...both of them looking at their reflection.

Taehyung gathers his confidence , putting himself together as he recalls jimin's words " seductive , submissive and siren "... he chants ..taking steps further towards jungkook...

Taehyung is short of words looking at jungkook up close , he has changed a lot and by change he means in looks , his jaws looks more sharp and defined...his eyes are furious and has a sense of psycho in them.

" you danced so beautifully tonight "

Taehyung is shocked " you speak " he blurts out.

" heard the rumours I see " jungkook says with no glint of  emotion on his face...

" you have your reasons obviously..." Taehyung says softly...but blushes furiously upon noticing how the king stares him down , as if analyzing his curves.

" Why wear so much? , if you're gonna take it all off " jungkook flirts , hands moving up to push taehyung's veil aside , revealing his entire face...causing jungkook's eyes to shimmer at his beauty.

Their body in a close proximity at this moment " ethereal " jungkook says , his eyes suddenly glossy ...feeling hazy out of no where.

" Do I not look familiar? " taehyung whispers softly , eyes teary as he holds unto jungkook's biceps softly...moaning from within , as he finally gets to feel his husbands skin again....their eyes locked on each other...

" if you do look familiar , or if we had met before , trust that I would have your beauty engraved not just in my mind but my body and soul...for it is worth the remembrance " jungkook slurs..hands moving to caress taehyung's waist.

Taehyung's heart flutters at his words , jungkook never fails to make him fall in love again but his heart bleeds because jungkook truly does not remember him...his gaze sharpens in a split second  , getting rid of the depressing thoughts....anger and lust surging through him...his mind focusing on the intense feeling from how jungkook caresses his lower back. , then nosing his neck.

His fingers finds its way to thread jungkook's soft long hair , their bodies pressed sensually together .....he smiles , feeling safe with the warmth radiating from jungkook..

" you smell so good " jungkook rasps , nosing his neck some more...

Taehyung smirks , releasing some charms to make the atmosphere intense and lustful.

" what's your name? "

" Tierra "

" Tierra , I need you bare as i watch you undress then you lay ready in the bed for me okay? "

" Yes , my king "...he slurs.

Jungkook looses the strings of his black velvet slacks...letting it drape smoothy just below his waist line...as he settles on a couch which is facing the bed...man spreading , his eyes fixed on taehyung.

Taehyung starts  by taking off his sheer clothing ,  one covering his lower half in which he is explicitly naked under , before moving unto the thin lace covering his bust.

He smirks , seeing jungkook's body stiffen...fingers nitpicking on the sofa , as he rakes his bedroom eyes on his figure...

This time taehyung is bare and naked , standing daintily as jungkook paints his nudity with the wildest imaginations...

Taehyung begins to take off his jewelries , the nose rings , piercings , bangles , necklaces , all of it..after all the king wants him " bare "...

He gulps , seeing an obvious tent arise in the King's pants...loosening the tie on his hair..letting it fall down prettily to his back....loving how jungkook's breath hitches .

Turning around to reveal his backside for jungkook....before walking towards the bed , seductively getting on it...laying on his back as he awaits jungkook to come forward and close the curtains......feeling his skin tingle with sparks of excitememt and arousal from within.

Jungkook swiftly gets up...this time letting his pants fall completely to the floor....taehyung's eyes widening at the sight of the thick long girth...

Hasn't even been a year since jungkook disappeared from his life and he can barely recognize his husband's manhood...feeling his throat run dry , pussy aching to get a taste...

Eyes rolling to the back as jungkook closes the white sheer curtains...walking over to the mini desk by the bed side...arranging some ice cubes that are on a gold plate..

" sit up and spread your legs "..

And like a needy puppy , taehyung adheres to his command...

Sitting up on his ass , as he spreads his legs slightly apart...chest heaving in anticipation...watching jungkook flex his muscles...

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 13.5K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
528K 23.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
322K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
275K 9.2K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...