❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎

By Eroticlove_5

Leonie Waldorf and Ian James hate each other. Not dislike. not barley tolerate. Hate. When he's needs a tutor... More

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐
Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?
Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!
Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me
Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him
Chapter 5: I want revenge
chapter six: Everyones looking at us
Chapter 7: It's ours
Chapter 8: What the fuck did we just do? |part one|
Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|
Chapter 10: I feel at peace
Chapter 11: prove it
Chapter 12: Mines
Chapter 13: I'm yours
Chapter 14: Happy
Chapter 15: My girl
Chapter 16: Only yours
Chapter 17: Someone I Trust
Chapter 19: center of attention
Chapter 20: falling into place
Chapter 21: My dad
Chapter 22: Girls Night
Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2
Chapter 24: Together
Chapter 25: I'm not wearing any
Chapter 26: Oblivion
Chapter 27: My Revenge
Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 29: Twisted Prince
Chapter 30: Rowan James
Chapter 31: Christmas dinner
Chapter 32: The Big B
Chapter 33: You Called
Chapter 34: The Party

Chapter 18: forced

3.1K 77 10
By Eroticlove_5

CHAPTER 18: forced
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

"What do you think?" I spin as Tessa examines my new outfit. True religion jeans and a red leather cropped zip-up top.

"Sexy enough to have every man In our school drooling," Tessa says. "What's the occasion?"

"Don't know Ian refuses to tell me" Ian and I haven't seen each other in two weeks due to our busy schedules. My days are full of designing and styling for photoshoots while Ian's busy with hockey and exams.

We've talked on the phone a couple of times but it isn't the same. I wish our life's weren't so chaotic but it's doing us some good. I'm on my last two designs for the contest and Ian passed his exam improving his grades.

But There's one question lingering in my head. "What happens after?" How long will Ian and I keep this fake relationship up? Ian's grades are getting better and I think Ethan is a little jealous by now.

I know there's another option but I can't do it. My feelings for Ian are real. I've already accepted it but I can't possibly act on it. Ian's never mentioned having any sort of feelings for me besides friends.

I won't look like a fool again.

I can't open up.

"Ouu a mystery. I love a good mystery especially when it's a guy"

"I hate mystery, I need a straightforward guy" I begged, pleaded, and even tried to bribe Ian to tell me what we're doing today. If I'm being honest I hate not knowing things.

I hate not knowing Ian's feelings.

Anyway, Ian knows me far too well. He knows I want to know everything, that's why he's keeping whatever we're doing a secret. He loves seeing me be stuffer.

"But where's the fun in that?"

"If it's so fun why haven't you found a mystery guy yet?"

Tessa hesitates before answering. "I've only been with one person and I guess you could say he was a mystery. I mean I knew little about him because I ignored him half of the time. Still, that guy fucked me over so I vowed not to be with a man until I'm ready"

"Care to tell who this guy is?"

"No just saying his name gives me hives"

A laugh escapes and I finish getting ready. I didn't have to style my hair since I got it braided last week, leaving makeup the last thing left to do.

When done I drove my car to the address Ian sent me. I love my car. It's the car I've wanted since I was a kid but I love it even more because it was from Ian.

I parked and slowly walked down the sidewalk until I saw a man in a white bottom down and jeans. Ian.

"Hey love" Ian eyes trail down from my face to my outfit. "You know you don't need to wear things like this to get my attention"

"Aw, you're cute. You think I'm trying to get your attention. No, I'm trying to get every man on this sidewalk's attention." I scan the sidewalk to see guys passing by, eyes never leaving me. "Looks like my outfit is working."

Ian leans Down to my ear so close to me I can smell his shampoo. "I like you better without clothes."

"You've seen a bunch of girls without clothes. I bet you liked it then too"

"No, just you. Especially when you're under me" butterfly's go off in my stomach. Dammit I hate falling for him. "I've fucking missed you" Ian places a kiss on my cheek.

"It's been two weeks"

"I know"

"So what are we doing here?" I ask looking at the large library with the words lover for books written on the window.

"There's five things you love most in the world. Fashion, your sister, your friends, and books"

"You didn't mention the fifth" I point out.

"Because it's obviously me. I'm irresistible"

"No your insufferable"

"You say that but I know you secretly missed me too." Ian chuckles and I roll my eyes. "You have a little scavenger hunt  to solve"

"You planned a scavenger hunt?" My eyes widened. A scavenger hunt is something I've never done. I can almost jump in joy.

"I want to see you in your element for our second date. I know how much You love books and never done a scavenger hunt so I knew this was perfect"

Despite all that Ian said, two words stood out the most. Second date. "You want a second date?" I still didn't know why Ian wanted a first date. A second one would make me even more confused.

"Yeah"

"Why?" Please tell me. release me from these feelings and thoughts in my head and tell me you feel the same. Tell me what I want to hear.

Ian doesn't answer for a second searching for what to say. " You see that bar right there" Ian nudges his head to the street behind us. "Some of the guys from my team are there including celeb and Ethan."

Ethan. Right, this is all for show. "Great Ethan seeing us on a date will definitely get him jealous." I force a smile.

We stand there in silence before I speak again. "Let's go inside." I give him a small nod as we head inside.

Me full of hurt and Ian eyes filled with what it seems like regret.

——————-

I walked out of the lecture room and saw Caleb in the hall. I give him a small wave and head to the door to leave but he stops me.

"How was the date?" Caleb asks. The date was great, it was the greatest time of my life of course. Every time I'm with Ian it feels like there's nothing else in the world but him and I. But I couldn't ignore the fact it was all for show.

"Great, how was the bar?"

"Bar?" Celeb gives me a confused look.

"Yeah didn't you and some guys from the team go to a bar that same night?"

"No, all of us went to a drive in across town. Ian skipped it to see you "
That means... Ethan didn't see us. Ethan wasn't even there. But why did Ian lie?

"Oh, I probably just misheard Ian when he told me" I give Caleb a forced smile and quickly head outside.

Ian lied. But why?

—————
"Get dressed. We have an event in an hour."

"Well hello to you too Ian." I greet Ian's who stood in my doorway in a crisp black tuxedos.

"The event is full of high profiles. The dress code is high elegance. I understand you have a dress for such an occasion"

Event? I wasn't ready for an event. I was wearing a nightgown and hair already tied up with a scarf and bonnet. Once I put on my night clothes chances of me going out were zero to none.

"No" I try to close the door but he jams his foot in the doorway. "I'm busy."

If by busy I mean binge-watching gossip girl with a pint of ice cream ready to be Consumed.

"Waldorf, I know you're watching gossip girl while eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream, " Ian says, not fazed by my lie.

"The answer is still no. Next time you want me on your arm for an event give me five days notice." It takes serious planning for an event. I need to find the right dress, shoes, and clutch. Look up everyone that's intended so I can have a little background before starting up a conversation with them.

"Why five days?"

"Because I need to be perfect."

"You're always perfect." I don't need to look into a mirror to know I'm blushing. "I went to that fashion gala with you last time so it's your turn to return the favor. As a couple, it's mandatory we attend events together. I would hate for people to start having doubts about us."

"Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"I would never blackmail you love. Let's call it persuade"

I have zero and I mean zero desire to leave my apartment. But he is right. He intended the gala with me so I owe him one.

And if I'm being honest I want to spend as much time with him as I can.

"Fine. I'm warning you that we're going to be late. I need to find a dress." I open the door and let Ian step in.

"I thought you might say that. So I got you a dress myself." Ian hands me a black garment bag. "Go get ready and try it on."

I got ready as quickly as possible and tried on the dress. It's perfect. The black color gave my skin an external glow while each part of the dress hugged my curves and draped down to the floor.

I've seen a lot of dresses in my lifetime but this dress I would die for.

I wanted to stare at myself a little more but we were already running late. I did one last check and stepped out of my room.

Ian leaned against the wall waiting. Our eyes connect. I don't want to be dramatic but I swear it felt like sparks were flying. Do you know that moment from movies where the guy sees the girl in a stunning gown? The moment where he only sees her.

That's what it felt like.

"beautiful."

One simple word: Beautiful.

"Thank you."

"I have another present for you" I love presents but this one is making me nervous. He's already given me this beautiful dress I don't think I can take anymore from him.

Ian pulls out a black velvet box and opens it. No this isn't what I think it is.

A gasped escapes and I cover my hands over my mouth in shock. A diamond emerald necklace.

It must've cost-

"Don't worry, it was a gift Waldorf." Ian says reading my mind. He  gently moves my hair away and put the necklace on me. "You're perfect don't forget that"

——-

I settled in the backseat. "You have a driver?"

Ian slides in next to me and the driver shuts the door. "Only for big events like these. I drive for everything else."

"Being in a car isn't as fun when you're not driving." I said. "What's this event about? You hate going to events."

"Events like the one we're heading to are useless. They pretend these events are to support charities but it's a way for the most wealthy to one-up another."

"it's all a competition"

"Yes."

"Then Why are we going?"

"I'm being forced."

"By whom?" Just As Ian begins to answer, the car stops. I didn't know who this person was but I could tell whoever they were was significant to Ian.

He needs me right now.

I took Ian's hand and smiled.

It's game time.

........

Wondering about Ivy's love story?

Who do you think forcing Ian to attend this event?

Sorry for the late update I've just started school and it's been chaotic.

I'm so thankful for all the support on this book!!!! I love you guys so much!!

LEONIE OUTFIT AND DRESS:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 64 11
𝐍𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 the popu...
293K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
25 1 1
the enemies to friends to lovers/fake dating au that no one asked for. The story of James and Kate, two college students who are trying to start fre...
136K 2.2K 30
It was easy for them to say they hated one another. The hard part was admitting it was a lie. Rafe Cameron x Reader