Miguel x yn !

By ilovetomkaulz

this is a Miguel cazarez mora story with yn there is no sexullings things in this story. More

Miguel x yn !
Close Friendship .
relationship?!
lies
MIGUELS FIRST KISS ?!
New couple !!
yn meets ____??
Miguel x yn !!!!!
love birds
moon and light <3
enemu is a bitch
break up .
hate each other
away .
reunite .
happy bond
lovers to strangers .

Miguel x yn

389 1 5
By ilovetomkaulz

A week later you and Miguel were on his bed doing whatever and he got up and started playing his guitar and you smiled while looking at him play and you try not to laugh because you would ruin his TikTok and he finished and he laughed and posted his TikTok and he got on his bed and he teached you how to play it since you didn't know how to and a few days later it was time ur a cheer competition between your team and ur enemys team which ur enemy liked Miguel and when the competition started it was ur turn so you started doing tricks lala and ur enemy secretly put a block which caused you to fall back and hit ur back and when you did you started screaming and Miguel rushed to you and picked you up and you laided ur head on his shoulder as ur leg was hurting so bad*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.3K 779 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
113K 4.2K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
232K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး