Matchmaker - Soukoku

Per vengeancewithlegs

School AU! Everyone at Norbury High knows Dazai Osamu as the matchmaker, famous for bringing together almost... Més

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Prologue

4.4K 92 31
Per vengeancewithlegs

Everyone who attends Norbury High knows who Dazai Osamu is.

Known as the matchmaker, Dazai has a reputation for bringing together almost any couple. That's pretty much how almost half the couples in the school got together. Because of one kid. Who just happened to have insane matchmaking skills.

Dazai is a tall boy, with puffy brown hair and a lanky figure. Socially gifted, star of the debate team, insanely good looking, according to half the single girls attending Norbury.

But there's just one thing.

Despite all his talent and good looks, Dazai has never had a partner. 

98 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.1K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
82.9K 1.9K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
12.4K 510 16
Dazai, Chuuya and Ranpo go to UA under cover as hero wannabes. what will they get into? all while, Aizawa is close to finally cracking the case of hi...
101K 3.4K 12
Dazai finally gets to talk to his old enemy, and treats him the same way as always, with his annoying remarks and jokes. However, with time Chuuya ch...