๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐€๐†๐„ | ๏ฟฝ...

By momo_obsessed

โ”€ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐€๐†๐„ โ yeah, we some b!tches you can't manage. don't do this hard... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ | ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ข๐ข. ๐ค๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ | ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉโ’ˆ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉโ’‰
๐ฏ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. | ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
๐ข. ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ก
๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ

๐ข. ๐›๐š๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ

810 12 3
By momo_obsessed

GENERAL INFORMATION

・❥・STAGE NAME ── babe
・❥・BIRTH NAME ── bae boram
・❥・NAME MEANING

╰┈➤ From native Korean 보람 (boram) means "fruitful, useful, worthwhile."

・❥・ENGLISH NAME ── bonnie bae
・❥・HANGUL ── (배 보)

・❥・NICKNAMES ── bonnie, bora, the nation's true love.

: ̗̀bonnie - This is Boram's English name and is only used by her close friends and family but now she is mostly addressed by this name. By fans and International interviewers.

: ̗̀➛ bora - This nickname comes from her Korean name Boram. Because it's similar to the name Bora.

: ̗̀➛ the nation's true love - This nickname was given to her by NETIZENS because of her stunning and angel-like beauty over time when Korean got to know BABE
they couldn't help but fall in love with her. kind and caring personality.

・❥・BIRTHDAY ── march 10, 1996
・❥ZODIAC SIGN ── pisces
・❥・CHINESE ZODIAC ── fire rat

・❥・BIRTHPLACE ── seomyeon, busan south korea
・❥・NATIONALITY ── korean
・❥・LANGUAGES ── korean (100%), english (100%), japanese (100%), german (70%)

・❥・GENDER ── female
・❥・PRONOUNS ── she/her
・❥・SEXUALITY ── (unknown)
・❥・RELATIONSHIP STATUS ── taken.
・❥・SIGNIFICANT OTHER ── jaebeom (GOT7)

CAREER INFO

Being a part of this industry can be scary at times... But it's very exhilarating.

・❥・COMPANY ─── yg entertainment (2013 - Present)

・❥・GROUP ─── blackpink (2016 - present)

・❥・POSITIONS ─── lead vocalist, lead dancer, sub-rapper.

・❥・TRAINEE YEARS ─── (2013 - 2016)

・❥・DEBUT AGE ─── 19

・❥・OCCUPATION ─── model, idol, singer, songwriter, dancer, choreographer, actress.

・❥・FACECLAIM ─── park sooyoung (redvelvet)

・❥・BODY CLAIM ─── momo (twice)

・❥・DANCE CLAIM ─── sua (dreamcatcher)

・❥・VOCAL CLAIMS ─── joy (redvelvet)

・❥・RAP CLAIM ─── heize (soloist)

・❥・STAGE PRESENTS CLAIM ─── sana (twice)

・❥・KNOWN FOR ───

: ̗̀➛ her amazing choreographing skills in such works as BLACKPINK's D4 & her solo album single Gashina.

: ̗̀➛ for writing and producing her first solo debut.

: ̗̀➛ her iconic award show performance of her Gashina with SHINee's Taemin.

: ̗̀➛ being a very kind person in real life and a very down-to-earth and open person.

: ̗̀➛ her iconic rainbow dress in Black Pink's MV D4.

: ̗̀➛ her sexy and powerful stage presence.

: ̗̀➛ her killer vocals and dancing skills.

: ̗̀➛ known for openly supporting women's rights in Korea and internationally.

: ̗̀➛ known for donating large sums of money to charities to support animals and help for solving climate change.

: ̗̀➛ for being one of Twice's most famous Fangirls and over SANA.

: ̗̀exposing her company on VLIVE.

: ̗̀➛ giving heartfelt or encouraging talks to her fans on VLIVE.

: ̗̀➛ being an inspiration to other kpop idols.

・❥・ STATISTICS

vocal ─ 6/10

dance ─ 8/10

rap ─ 8/10

visuals (KBS) ─ 8/10

songwriting ─ 10/10

producing ─ 9/10

stage presence ─ 10/10

charisma ─ 10/10

・❥・DISCOGRAPHY ─── gashina (debut single, 2017)

・❥・FILMOGRAPHY ─── the liar and his lover (2017), tempted (2018), true beauty (2020), suqid game (2021), all of us are dead (2022), once upon a small town (2022). [UPDATED]

PERSONAL INFORMATION

At my funeral I want 7th sense by NCT U playing.

・❥・MBTI ─── enfj

・❥・DESCRIPTION ─── ENFJs have great people skills and are often warm, affectionate, and supportive. ENFJs are great at encouraging others and derive personal satisfaction from helping others. ENFJs are not selfish and are often so interested in devoting their time to others that they can neglect their own needs.

・❥・STRENGTHS ────

respective - Boram makes sure to respect the opinions of others even if she doesn't agree with what is said or done, but she isn't afraid to correct you if you're wrong. She thinks everyone's voices and thoughts should be heard and acknowledged.

passionate - Boram is very passionate about her work, she takes pride in everything she does and takes it seriously, she loves that what she does in the industry makes her fans happy. And appreciate all of their support.

charismatic - When Boram does something she does it with 100% of her abilities. She is determined to improve not only herself but the people around her. She wants to be the change she wants to see.

・❥・WEAKNESSES ───

unrealistic - At times Boram can have some high expectations of people and herself, she sometimes pressures herself to live up to the high expectations of others.
Boram is now trying to find appreciation for herself for who she is. And not to care about what others say.

headstrong - Boram can admit at times she tends to go too fast and not examine what's going on. Boram would say that she doesn't look before she leaps.

overcommitment - Boram is good in overwhelming situations but sometimes. She can take on too much for her to handle on her own.

・❥・HABITS ──── scrunching her nose whenever she's frustrated, pouting, licking her lips, random dancing, humming songs in her head, scratching her neck, tapping her feet, daydreaming, saying 'Wow' a lot, going to bed early.

・❥・HOBBIES ──── composing songs, playing various musical instruments, shopping, drawing, playing animal crossing, video gaming, jewelry making, photography.

・❥・LIKES ──── the winter season, the scent of fresh coffee, horror movies, making mood boards on Pinterest, exercising, watching tv, listening to music, making playlists, taking walks in the snow, watching the sunset, dark chocolate, taking photos with fans or loved ones.

・❥・ DISLIKES ──── kpop strict standards, yg entertainment (sometimes), people who talk with food in their mouths, being lied to, noise surrounding, discrimination, unfair treatment.

・❥PHOBIAS ──── thalassophobia (fear of deep water) and ligyrophobia (fear of sudden loud noises)

・❥・CLOSE FRIENDS ──sana, chaeyoung, momo, & mina (twice), taemin (shinee/soloist), jiu, siyeon & dami (dreamcatcher), IU (soloist), taeyeon (soloist), somi (soloist), taeyong & doyoung (nct), jackson, & bambam (got7), (g)idle ot5, soojin (ex-(g)idle), mamamoo ot5, lee yoo min (actress), jung hoyeon (actress), bae suzy (actress).

EXTRA

Say Lifes a bitch? but mine's a movie.

Boram is an only child.

Boram never learned how to swim.

Her parents strictly taught her English and Japanese.

Boram first auditioned for JYP Entertainment but changed her mind to YG instead.

While she was a trainee at YG. Other companies tried to get her to leave YG but she stayed because she was close with the YG trainees.

She has a twitch streaming channel where she plays games with fans.

In BLACKPINK she is the tallest member with her height being 172cm (5'7)

Boram was the second member of BLACKPINK to be revealed.

Boram is an official ambassador for GUCCI, LOUIS VUITTON, DIOR, & CALVIN KLEIN.

her favorite BLACKPINK song is Pretty Savage.

Boram helped choreograph BLACKPINK D4 and her solo songs.

Boram ranked 10th on the TC calendar of a most beautiful woman in 2020 and then ranked 5th in 2022.

Boram's favorite colors are purple, black, white, red, and pink.

Boram has an Instagram where she posts her drawings and picture of herself with others, and which has 70 million followers.

Boram's favorite movies are horror or action.

Boram's first concert was a SHINee concert.

Her favorite kpop groups are SHINee, TREASURE, STRAYKIDS, TWICE, GOT7, LOONA, GIRLS'GENERATION, and DREAMCATCHER.

Boram's favorite Korean food is Tteokbokki or Kimchi.

Boram's favorite drink is green tea or iced coffee.

Her favorite video game is Animal Crossing.

Boram is a really good cook and would make meals for her fellow BLACKPINK members.

According to the other BLACKPINK members Boram isn't easily angered and is patient.

According to the other BLACKPINK members Boram is the least scary when mad.

Boram can play instruments like piano and bass guitar.

Boram is an emotional person and sometimes cries in happy moments.

Boram is a crybaby According to BLINKS, they say she always cries at concerts.

Boram is one of the most liked male and female idols.

Boram's ideal type is ❝Someone who is very hardworking, loving, and kind, and who also has a good fashion style.❞

BORAM'S SIGNATURE:

🖤 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄 🖤
- by momo_obsessed -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
82.8K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...