ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ YOᑌ [ZhanYi ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ]...

By kaushi330

Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beginning of the Journey
Chapter 2: Welcome to Shanghai
Chapter 3: Adapting
Chapter 4: Jie's Departure
Chapter 5: First Encounter
Chapter 6: Cold Prince
Chapter 7: Rude
Chapter 8: Sudden Attack
Chapter 9: Saved by Him
Chapter 10: Closeness
Chapter 11: Feeling Guilty
Chapter 12: Worried
Chapter 13: Peahen
Chapter 14: Angry Bunny
Chapter 15: Portraits
Chapter 16: Confused
Chapter 17: Yellow Mountain
Chapter 18: First Kiss
Chapter 19: After the Sunset
Chapter 20: About his crush
Chapter 21: In Wuyuan
Chapter 22: Not Anymore
Chapter 23: Back to Shanghai
Chapter 24: Taking Care
Chapter 25: It's Him
Chapter 26: Revelation
Chapter 27: All Yours
Chapter 28: He is Fine
Chapter 29: Confession
Chapter 30: Flustered
Chapter 31: Shameless
Chapter 32: Love Birds
Chapter 34: First Date
Chapter 35: Bring It On
Chapter 36: Always You
Chapter 37: Dense Bunny
Chapter 38: Sudden News
Chapter 39: Back in the days
Chapter 40: A-Yuan
Chapter 41: Happily Ever After
Epilogue

Chapter 33: Opening Ceremony

2.2K 157 13
By kaushi330

The next morning, Yanli woke Yibo up. Zhan had already left in the early morning. Yibo quickly dressed up, taking his time choosing his clothes, and finally settling on a patched denim and a black floral shirt given to him as a gift by Yanli. He put on some make-up and styled his hair. He wishes to make an impression on Zhan.

After he was ready, he joined with Yanli, Mrs. Xiao, and Yuan to go to the studio. When Yuan saw Yibo, the little pea was more than happy and jumped into his arms.

"He'll never change."
Yanli whined as Yuan still preferred Zhan and Yibo over his mother. He really doesn't need Yanli if he is with Zhan or Yibo.

"Mommy is jelly." Yibo chuckled while kissing the little boy's button nose. Yanli chuckled.

"By the way, you look stunning." Yanli said while looking at Yibo and nodded with satisfaction.

"Thanks Jie." Yibo smiled sweetly as he placed little Yuan in Yanli's arms.

They left the house right away because the opening time was approaching. Ziyi and Kuan arrived at the studio at the same time as they did.

Yibo's eyes went wide as he saw the name board of the studio.

"Dream photography" was mentioned on that and there was Yibo's photo on that.

Yibo recalled that it was taken by Yubin when they were in Yellow mountain. He was astonished. He could still remember how he was making poses like a model when Yubin saying so. It annoyed him that time but Zhan must be the one who asked Yubin to do so.

"I'm gonna sue him." Yibo pouted.

"Really?" Ziyi asked sarcastically.

"Certainly not." Yibo chuckled.

As soon as Yibo entered the studio, his eyes search for his gege. Zhan was their, talking with guests in all his hotness.

How the fuck this guy is looking so hot even when talking? When Zhan noticed Yibo was there his eyes sparkled.

"Congratulations Gege!"
Yibo hugged Zhan and presented him with a congratulatory gift.

"It's not enough." Zhan whispered near Yibo's ear when he hugged him.

"What?" Yibo asked, confused.

"Congratulating your boyfriend only with a hug is not enough." Zhan whined.

"Later, Now behave at least today. " Yibo muttered, releasing the hug.

"ZHAN!!!" In the next moment a girl screamed and dashed over to Zhan, tightly hugging him and wishing him good luck. Zhan didn't even have time to respond or thank Yibo. He wanted to tell Yibo that he was handsome as fuck. He wanted to drag him to the cabin for few minutes and kiss him until he became breathless to refill his energy. But the constant presence of guests held him back.
On the other hand, Yibo's face darkened. May be she was a friend of Zhan but he never thanked him or said he was gorgeous. Everyone who saw Yibo today said he looked absolutely stunning. But his gege?. If he was a dragon he will spit dragon-fire at her right now. Yibo didn't wait any longer, gave Zhan a death glare, and walked away.

Zhan forced a smile on her and talked with her while typing something on the phone. In seconds Yibo received a text massage from him.

"You're looking so cute and sexy at the same time my possessive boyfriend. Wanna taste your juicy lips. Gonna catch you later...Now stop being jealous."

"MINE.. YOU'RE MINE." Yibo replied. When Zhan was reading the massage, he could hear Yibo's roar.. His lips curved upwards.

"All Yours." Zhan replied with a heart and kissing emoji. His heart was overflowing with love and warmth.

The opening ceremony went off without a hitch. Everyone carried out their responsibilities properly. When Zhan and Yubin welcomed guests, Fei and Zhu took charge of refreshments. Ziyi and Yibo distributed the souvenirs to the guests. They even distributed bookmarks featuring Yibo in each item to promote their studio. Yibo was like "What the heck? as if he was the official model of Zhan's studio."

After the ceremony, everyone began to clean everything. Since the morning, Zhan's friends have been assisting with the majority of the work. So the family members were left with little chores. After all Yibo understood that Zhan have really good bunch of friends as they were helping them day and night.

They lay on the tiled floor like dead bodies after cleaning everything because everyone was drained as fuck. Yubin was lying on the floor like a dead body stretching his four limbs and whining his whole body is aching. Ziyi and Kuan was still removing garbage. Yanli was siting on a chair rubbing his hurting back. Yibo sat down on the floor leaning against a wall.

"Puppy..." Yibo heard Zhan's tiring voice.

"Gege.."

Zhan came to Yibo and and rested his head on Yibo's lap. Yibo kept caressing Zhan's silk hair. Yibo could see the tiredness written all over Zhan's face.

"Gege don't close your eyes. You'll fall asleep." Zhan was almost asleep when he heard Yibo's voice. Yibo's caress in his head was so comfy and relaxing that he almost fell asleep right away.

"Mmn, then gimme a kiss, so I will be less tired." Zhan grumbled in his deep and husky voice.

"No! Everyone is here." Yibo immediately protested.

" No one is looking at us baby hippo." Zhan whined. Yibo looked at others. Yubin was fell asleep on the floor, Ziyi was massaging  Yanli's legs, Kuan was in his phone, Zhan's friends were seating outside, chatting. Yibo hesitantly placed a small kiss on Zhan's lips and pulled away in an instant.

"Whaaaat??? I want more... I'd like to have a wild kiss to relieve my tiredness." Zhan's weakness were always Yibo's strawberry lips and his puppy eyes. Zhan never got tired of Yibo's juicy lips no matter how much he tasted them. Zhan could taste them 24 hours without getting tired.

"Shut up you horny man!!! Like Lan Wanji in Untamed, if I can put a silence charm on you, I will silence your mouth for 24 hours a day, you shameless creature!" Yibo roughly bit Zhan's lips as he said that.

"Ngh.. What was that for?" Zhan whimpered painfully.

"That's for hugging so many ladies today. You bad Gege." Yibo roared trying to being mad.

"Not many it's only few." Zhan lied as he wanted to see how Yibo response.

"You liar! I fucking hate you." Yibo spats. "I counted them all. At first, it was like one, two, four.. etc" Yibo kept counting his fingers. "When they said good bye they again..." Zhan was intently looking at Yibo's pouty red lips which was complaining nonstop while cursing sometimes. "So fucking cute!"  Yibo's face also so red because of the jealousy and continuous blabbering.

"Enough whining, princess!" Zhan muttered while smirking. Yibo's face turned red due to the anger and embarrassment.

"Who the fuck is the princess? I'm not a girl." Yibo roared.

"But you are ranting like a jealous and furious girlfriend. How cute!"

"You jerk!" Yibo threw a fist at him where Zhan was faster in blocking that tiny paw.

"Enough with the complaining, baby doll. Do you even know how many of them eye fucked you there? They even asked me who you was and if you was a model? Why were you so hot today? They were literally salivating at you. I wanted to rip their eyes out even though they're my people. " Zhan hissed.

No matter how Zhan was busy, his eyes were always on Yibo. So he didn't miss the prying eyes on him. Even though Yibo didn't mentioned it to Zhan, he was also so uncomfortable due to those gazes.

"Whom are you complaining now? Did I said you to promote me as a model? You're the one who publish me here an there."
Yibo pouted.

"You're better than a model. But you're only mine." Upset Zhan murmured. He was mad when he recall the prying eyes on his lil pup.

"You know what gege. I love it when you're pissed. You look so hot." Yibo winked at mad Zhan to fix the mood of his possessive and aggressive boyfriend. But instantly regret when Zhan opened his shameless mouth.

"You know what puppy. I'm hotter in bed. I'm sure you'll love it more." Zhan murmured in deep and husky voice, biting and licking his lower lip seductively, earning a deep shade of red from Yibo's face.

"Why the fuck it is suddenly hot here." Yibo screamed mentally.

******

After went home Yibo had a quick shower and went to the dining table.

"Jie where is Gege?" Yibo asked from Yanli as Zhan was not there.

"He said he was so tired and can't eat as he is not hungry. We didn't bother him as we knew he now wants sleep more than anything else." Yanli said but Yibo was concerned.

Yibo was also not in the mood to eat. He ate two slices of bread and asked Mrs.Lan to make warm milk for Zhan, which he took to Zhan's room. He was going to wake Zhan up if he is already asleep as it's not good to sleep in empty stomach.

Yibo caressed Zhan's head who was sleeping soundly while hugging a huge pillow. Feeling a familiar, soft touch Zhan who was in light sleep opened  his eyes and smiled softly.

"Did I wake you up, Gege?"

"No baby, I was waiting for you."

"How did you know that I'd come?"

"I knew you'd come to the upstairs after finding out I wasn't coming to have dinner."

"Okay, if you can't eat, at least drink this before going to sleep."

Zhan took the milk glass and drank it in one gulp.

"Have you eaten, baby?" Zhan asked in a sleepy voice.

"Mn" Yibo tucked him properly, pulled the duvet and kissed his forehead.

"Good night Gege. I love you." Zhan closed his eyes feeling the warmth. Yibo kissed his cheek one last time. Afraid he would peck Zhan to death he quickly got up to leave the room to let Zhan sleep peacefully. But Zhan held his wrist.

"Don't go. Sleep with me." Zhan whispered. Yibo's doe eyes widened and his face flushed.

"What were you thinking? Don't run your mind with sinful thoughts." Zhan teased. He dragged Yibo to lie beside him.

"Don't get too excited. I'm tired as fuck to do anything today." Zhan carried on his tease with a smirk.

"S-stop teasing me." Yibo shuttered with a red face.

"Let me cuddle you. " Zhan stopped teasing him as he couldn't take it anymore. He really has to sleep. He trapped Yibo in between his long limbs.

"Good night my lil pup." Zhan snuggled up to Yibo's soft hair.

Yibo was at a loss. He looked like an abandoned puppy now. He waited for a while but still nothing came from his gege. Didn't his gege forget something? Yibo pouted and pitifully whimpered.

"Ge~"

"Why are you sulking baby?" Zhan looked at him with one open eye.

"Didn't you forget something?" Yibo whined with his pouty lips.

"What?"

"Think properly."

"Ah... I didn't say good night. Didn't I? Good night my baby." Zhan patted his head gently, while laughing internally. He exactly knew what Yibo was asking. But he needs it in words. He wants Yibo to express his desires honestly.

"....."

"I hate you, handsome prick." Yibo screamed mentally.

"A- A good n-night kiss." Yibo whimpered with a flushed face. Why is it so difficult to ask for a kiss? so embarrassing.

These days, Zhan has adopted a weird habit. He always licks, sucks, bites, and nibbles Yibo's lips, tasting the sweetness to his heart's content, when he gets a chance, always leaving Yibo with red-swollen lips. It looks like Yibo's lips became Zhan's favorite chewing gum. He is addicted to those plump two strawberries. And Yibo totally loved it, even though he never said it in words.

Then how the fuck did he forget to kiss him before sleeping? Even not a peck?  Yibo was sulking madly.

"Good boy.You must ask Gege if you want something and be open about your desires. Don't keep it in your heart." Zhan began to taste Yibo's lips, enjoying the sweet taste of him. Yibo was intoxicated by Zhan's licking and sucking his both lips alternatively. Yibo snapped out of his trance when he no longer felt Zhan's lips on his lips, only to hear Zhan's soft snores against his breath.

"I was going to ask something, but Gege said you're too tired to do anything today."Yibo mumbled after confirming Zhan was already asleep. Otherwise, Zhan will tease him to death.

Yibo snuggled up to Zhan's neck. "I'm so addicted to his body scent."

Zhan tightly hugged him in his sleep as if without this human pillow he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore.

To be continued...

Phew.🤧 2k+ words. Another lame chapter.
Stay safe everyone.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
55K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...
165K 8.9K 32
Xiao Zhan A College Student Fall In Love With His Neighbor Called Wang Yibo Who Is Much More Older Than Him. ______________________________________...
155K 12.2K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...