Apaharan

By ODETTE_DELUSION

"APHARAN" Journey of plight to delight........ From a girl sold by her father to a officer of misdeeds to a... More

INTRODUCTION
known unknown.......
Your Eyes call me.......
Rahim chacha.....
Love and Lust
Words exchanged
whatever it is, it feels good
Dreams......
why the time can't stop.......
is he the same??
Heartfelt Cries
split thoughts
i need to stay away from her...
i don't deserve......
author's note
Insecurities and Determination
Runaway
Hideout
Hideout-2
Past demons
why?

Change in Air.........

1.3K 103 36
By ODETTE_DELUSION

PART-XI

RAAVI'S POV:-

I was in a deep slumber when windchime made a jingling sound and i open my eyes slightly and
Morning rays shine through the slightly open tinted glass window spreading a colourful aurora of light.............. And i moved a little but felt weight on me and it was Shiva............ I looked at us We both were sleeping in sitting position crouching at corner of the room his arms wound around my back and his head on my chest...... He was holding me like he want to hide himself from everything around and i don't know i just moved my hand through his hairs and he snuggled more................ The jingle of wind chime further mixed with slight chirp of birds as if they are celebrating and relishing the newness in the air.......... Last night i witnessed a new shiva.......... Actually the old shiva which he has hid in deep confines of his hard self................ My judgement about him was so wrong............ I looked at him he was adorning a little pout his hairs messy and dried tears on his cheeks i cupped his face and traced the path of that dried tear.........i don't know why but these feelings are just making me confused........yesterday i was scared that what if he is like Dev but why i was fearing that......i don't know as Shiva is just a stranger............Right?? Why would him being like dev or being even good matters to me........... Yesterday seeing his tears.............I myself came to his place for checking out is he fine or not...........it all felt so right...........holding him closer to me and i wanting to absorb all his pain..............this new bond which we have is So pure and it so far from the feeling the world name....... It was just different........ And i don't know why i just feel connected to him........ Connected in a way that i want to be around him.......... But.... Isn't it wrong........ I am married........ All the thoughts were drowning me in a whirlpool in which i willing want to get stuck into not with him but essence of his being...........
But right now i have to move as he will be up anytime and i don't want him to get uncomfortable and that too after an emotionally draining night...... He needs time.........
I stood up not disturbing his sleep i took a mattress and placed it on the floor making a makeshift bed near him and i slightly pushed him over it and covered him with a duvet.......
I looked at his face ahhhh!!!! Those dried tears........ I wet one of
my dupatta end with water of earthern pot kept at one end of room and slightly cleaned his face........... And than cleaned his wounded hand which he has banged on the wall and i tear other dried end of my dupatta and bandaged it..............
And i left as i have to move out before anyone saw me at his place......... And i left quietly giving a last look at shiva..........

As i reached my place i sat on the window pane looking out of the window all that charismatic view of aurora of light both of us so close to each other brought a smile on my face.......... The chirping bird outside my window making me feel as if reciting my tale to the whole world........... And i don't know when i started blushing........I looked at my clothes having wrinkles and creases on it........... Suddenly i started to graze my fingers on the creases i don't know why i was adoring these folds........ These folds were making me feel his warmth.................Before these folds on my clothes always make me feel disgusted of myself but these which are now are making me blush i don't know why i am smiling like an maniac i just don't know.............. Maybe i have got that to know that shiva is nowhere Dev......... He has made me smiling........ He has made me have a feeling of holding someone close to me.......... He has made me feel myself.............. When his and mine breathe sinked yesternight i felt like stars aligning together........ His pain........ His past......... I feel so part of it........ I feel like i am a part of him.............
But before anything else i need to find out a lot of things today.........
As how shiva came here and why krish was killed and most important why i was here...........
All this can be answered by one person RAHIM CHACHA.......
And i stood up to freshen up and head towards rahim chacha's place and talk to him............

__________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------

SHIVA'S POV:-

The rays of sun shone bright breaking my sleep and i woke up a little grumpy feeling loss of warmth............ And i saw i was lying on a mattress covered with a duvet and i moved my hands in my hairs and i saw my hand bandaged with.........I brought it close to me .............. Yes i t was her........ It is raavi's dupatta........... Suddenly i got aware of my surroundings last night events flashed in front of my eyes and Raavi being so close to me make feel high i suddenly sat in the makeshift bed and took a deep breath and the air around me smells of her..............This aroma man...... And finally i brought my bandaged hand near my face and smelled it and only one word left my mouth,

"RAAVI...... "

and a smile appeared on my face and i remember the Yesternight conversation she was not angry from me anymore........... She was not afraid from me anymore............. And she came to check on me here by herself and i look at wind chime jingling around it was making a different sound today.............. Like telling me that she was here............. Making me aware of her presence......... Narrating my euphora of emotions to each and everything and living beings around...........
Her holding me close to her it was all done by herself it means she is not scared from me anymore infact she is comfortable with me........
I moved to the window to have a glance of her and started looking in direction of her house but she was nowhere to be seen........ And suddenly i heard bird chirping and i looked at the tree and the bird flew in my direction and sat on my window and i dont know whether i am mad or what it looked like she was teasing me........... I stretched my arm and she sat on it as all the animals around are familiar with kabila members and that bird pecked it's beak on my bandage and than started moving her beak in a lovely gesture and i said,

"Usne bhi aise kiya tha...... "

She replied by making loud voice and she than flew towards my face and moved her feather softly and again sat on my arm and i moved towards mirror with the bird still on my arm and i saw my reflection..... Ya..... My face was clean and my hairs were settle unlike the normal mornings........... So she has cleaned my face......... I roamed my other hand from just beneath my eyes to my jawbone and i what was this i blushed......... My cheeks were changing color.......... And i moved my hand in my hairs nodding impossibly and that bird made sound as if wanting attention and she tear a little of bandage and flew i moved behind to catch her but she as if teasing me roam in the whole room and than flew out of window............
And i stood by the window looking at her flying high just like my heart which is right know on cloud nine.......... Her hugging me...... Her coming near to me....... How she pacified me........ How she made me realize that i am not like my dad............. She bandaged my hand........ She touched my face.....she...... Oh god!!!!!!!!! What am i doing............ And i turned around i stretch my arms in such a manner like i am holding her just like last night and than i realized that she is really petite........ She fitted in my arms so well and i started to twirl with hands stretched in same manner and i closed my eyes her smell made me feel is she dancing with me............. And i move back and forth.............. But than chachi came in saying,

"Shiva...... "

And i hold her from waist and started twirling her she said,

"Bhut khush lag raha hai....... "

"Bhut......... "

She cupped my face and we stop dancing and said,

"Itna khush tujhe pehle kabhi nahi dekha............ Bhagwan kare teri iss khushi ki wajah hamesha hamare saath rahe......... "

And i hugged her and she ask me to have a bath and come to have breakfast and she left. I went to do the same.
_________________________________
------------------------------------------------------

RAAVI POV:-

I came to chacha's place and greeted the couple and i said,

"Rahim chacha apse kuch baat karni thi......... "

And he said,

"Haan beta bolo...... "

And i asked,

"Vo.... Main puchna chahti thi ki shiva yahan kab aaye....... "

And he smiled at little that smile was something like he knew that i will come here abd he said in a calm tone,

"Shiva........ Jaisa naam vaisa hi kaam........ 11 saal ka tha vo jab maine pehli baar usse dekha tha........... Khoon se lath path...... Kapde ashe phate huye....... Jagah jagah bhediyon ke katne ke nishan............ Mano jaise sirf jaan hi bachi ho........ Main use wahan jungle se utha kar kabile mein lekar aaya uska ilaaj krwaya......... Ved ne jaean de diya tha ki nahi bachega...... Par yeh maut ke mooh se bachkar bahar aa gya............ Aur yeh Shiva fir se uth gya........... Tab bas hamare saath hi hai........ Pata nahi kahan se aaya.......... Isne kabhi bataya nahi par haan sare kabile ki jaan isme bas gayi........ Sabki madad karna....... Sabki baat manna.......... Bass aise hi yeh hamari jindagi ka hissa ban gya.......... Aur iske naam se uss kabile ko jaana gya......"

And i spoke,

"Ikk aur sawal.... "

And he said,

"Tumhare baki swalon ke jawab shiva khud hai............. "

And he kept his hand on my head and moved towards the dining area............ I stood there looking at him and than i followed him to kitchen........

I went to look at cooking pots meanwhile rorohinu chachi moved out and than chachi came after a certain time and we started serving chacha asked me to bring water and i stood up and went to the shelf to fetch water when shiva entered i looked at him from corner of my eyes and i noticee him looking at me and i looked at him a little and than i took the glass and he spoke,

"Raavi...... Vo.... "

I looked at him and so do chacha and chachi and he rephrased,

"Mujhe bhi pani chahiye....... "

And i brought water for him as well i gave to chacha and move towards him and he hold the glass and spoke in a little voice just aduible to me,

"Thank you kal ke liye...... "

And he ran and st at his position and god those cheeks look so distracting while he was blushing....... And he was eating food so nervously And chacha spoke,

"Aaram se khaa shiva kisi ko jaldi nahi hain...... "

And he came back to reality and i sat in front of him and chachi said,

"Man toh mera bhut hain ki aise hi main , yeh , shiva aur uski biwi saath mein baith kar khana khaye par............ "

And shiva suddenly started coughing and i give water to him he drank not breaking the eye contact and chachi keep on speaking different but right now only what i was able to see was him looking at me and else everything blackout..........

___________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------

SHIVA POV:-

I feel like a love sicken person who is blushing ,smiling, turning clumpsy in front of her and more importantly zoning out after watching her.........
And more importantly she was also looking at me her eyes spoke volumes of things......... Her blushibg cheeks were replicating the image of me in the mirror......... She is just me......... Or more appropriate i love to find myself in her.......
But i knew she wanted to talk to me........ Her eyes have a question...... We need to talk too about last night..........
And after finishing the food i said loudly to chachi,

"Chachi vo lakdi katne jaa rha hoon......... Pull ke paas vahan koii nahi hota...... Toh lakdi bhi jyada mil jayegi aur samay bhi........ "

RAAVI'S POV

But chachi stopped him and said,

"Nahi shiva ajj nahi........ Vo tujhe pta hai na ajj suraj ki shaadi pass hai toh bhut sare kaam krne hai...... "

I spoke,

"Yeh suraj kon hai....... "

And chachi replied,

"Oh ho main tujhe btana hi bhul gyi suraj shiva ka dost hai aur hamare hi kabile mein rehta hai uski sagai huye ko saal ho gya hai....... Vo na megha ko bhut chahta hai...... "

"Acha vohi megha na jo khana banati hai hamare saath..... "

"Haan vohi megha..... "

And i looked at shiva he was already looking at me with i tense gaze and i broke the eye lock and shiva says,

"Par chachi mera kya kam hai........ "

Chachi scolded him,

"Shiva ,suraj tera dost hai tujhe use aur megha ko ajj bazaar lekar jana hai....... Pichle kuch mahine jo bhi huya hai hum unn dono ke bare mein bhul gye hai.... Unn dono ko bhi kuch waqt bitana hoga saath mein tu unhe leja........ Aur haan suraj ko gussa mat krna...... Aur yse aur megha ko ghumne phirne dena thoda.......... "

"Thik hai chachi..... "

Chachi looked at me and said,

"Raavi tu bhi chali jaa inke saath.... Aur kuch kapde kharid lena........... Phir shaam ko hum log baithkar inki shaadi ki tarik pkki karenge...... "

"Par chachi main...... "

"Main kuch nhi sunugi tu jaayegi..... "

And i nod.

______________________________
------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!!!
Here's an update to the story hope you like it and do tell me about the same in comments below and do vote..... And do tell your manifestation if you want something to be added to the story.....

Yours

ODETTE_DELUSION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
927K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...